Spoiler The Villain Discovered My Identity

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Aniserose

Aniserose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 31 I think!

RiRi Chan 2020 likes this.
  2. That Ordinary Otaku

That Ordinary Otaku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the same! I'm really thankful to Terra44.:blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:

Tera44 and Aniserose like this.
  3. potatobutstrong

potatobutstrong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the manhwa
    Translated if possible

4. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

5. Aniserose

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been reading it here in english. It is up to chapter 16.
    The spanish translation is more up to date, up to chapter 36. Found here.

Chapter 37 was just released yesterday and we finally got to see Ber!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  6. potatobutstrong

Reading List:
    Link
    t
    tyyyyyyyyyyy:aww::cookie::blobicecreamlove:

Tera44 likes this.
  7. potatobutstrong

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMN just read ch37 and ber is LOOKING FINE FINE :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Aniserose likes this.
  8. Oina9999

Oina9999 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I imaging Ber is Babarian. Hahaha

9. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the update!

but wait- when does Ignis find out her real identity & what does he say? I forget if this was mentioned before

10. potatobutstrong

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm cheering for you got this girl!!! don't pressure yourself we are happy whenever you translate so take your time.

Happy Minily and Tera44 like this.
  11. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

MAN I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT OMG

Tera44 likes this.
  12. Aniserose

Reading List:
    Link
    There is now an official english translation of the web comic being publish on Tappytoon! :aww: The first 10 chapters are out. The official english title is ”Caught by the Villain”. Check it out if you are able to support the author!

Here are the official translations of characters/places names:
    • Selena, Celestine, and Simon Evan
    • Ignus Von Fatous
    • Letio Von Fatous
    • Illia Enoch
    • Rowan
    • “The Song of the Moon”
    • Fatous Empire
    • Hellions (the demons/monsters)
    I’ll update this post as more names are available :bloblove:!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Happy Minily, Gothita, Jukki and 5 others like this.
  13. Aniserose

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    dCarlyn1, Suzune, Ang3Blue and 2 others like this.
  14. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I don't quite understand the relationship of the brown haired dude and the white haired dude.
    So are they brothers??? Or is the white haired dude another person?
    They say that the brown haired dude is the long lost son of the Emperor, so, does that mean white haired dude isn't also the son of the emperor?

Creolenerd likes this.
  15. Larne

Larne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are both sons of the emperor, but to different mothers. White haired dude (ignus) is son of a half demon woman and his dad hates him. I think she was the previous empress, but not sure on that. Shes not around anymore. Anyway, ignore grew up as the only prince in the castle. Brown haired guy (Letio) is son of the current empress and the emperor, but for whatever reason he grew up not in the castle in secret. Thats why he's the "lost" son. They are half brothers.

Poppyr, RakaSarkar, kiarana and 3 others like this.
  16. Larne

Larne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! I've been lurking on these threads for a while but I finally made an account lol. I've read most of this novel including almost all the side stories and such so I can answer some more questions about the end if you would like! Also, thanks so much to the people who posted all the chapter spoilers, you guys are amazing. I can only mtl and only do the free chapter every 12hrs so not having to wait on all those chapters is honestly the best thank you!!! Also, this is easier to read than mtl tbh. Maybe I can post some scenes if yall would like? Idk lemme know what yall want to see:)

Also, I dont wanna steal @Tera44 's thunder or anything! You are a goddess for all the hard work thank you!!!!:aww:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  17. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes pleaseee can you spoil some fluffy moments ignis and selena after ignis know that he is she

Larne likes this.
  18. Larne

Larne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll post some fluffy moments once I type them up, but in the meantime I'll just post a couple spoilers that I see being asked earlier on this thread. Sorry if they were answered and I missed it! These are just ending spoilers, because that's what I just read. Also, I have all of those chapters saved so its easier to reference.
    They do have kids! A boy named Louis and a girl named Louisiana. Boy has silver hair and blue eyes and girl has red hair and blue eyes like mom. They are twins (of course) and are named after a mana flower that represents everlasting happiness. They love their uncle Letio, much to Ignus' disappointment. In the last side story chapter, they are with their parents as a happy family. Its super cute! Also, they seem to be skilled in magic and with the sword. I think girl is magic and boy is more sword. They encounter a kidnapper and very quickly defeat him and his men, then comment how weak they were and how it was disappointing.:blobcheeky:They seem pretty adventurous and are shown sneaking out of the castle to meet Letio. And its referenced they have done this a few times.
    So Ilea does end up in a romantic relationship with the witch. They are planning a marriage in the end and ilea becomes the Duke! There's a side story chapter where they discuss whether they should be open about the relationship and Cornielle uses magic to pretend to be a man, but ilea says she wants her to be herself and wants to go public with their relationship as it is. She wants to try and encourage others who are gay to be who they are and be an inspiration for change. She says she was encouraged by Selena who made it possible for women to be knights and has also been open with who she is and started to change societies attitude. Cornielle agrees. They are honestly so cute yall, I cant:aww:
    He does come back to visit periodically after leaving. He joins the mercenaries and from what I can tell (not totally sure) he is in a relationship with the assassin Sherin (think that's her name...). Anyway, he seems happy and loves his niece and nephew, though he and Ignus still fight any time they are together.
    Not much to say here, honestly. He and rose end up together of course. Evan family becomes a Dukedom for his and Simon's contribution in the rebellion. Celestine also becomes a knight and I think some sort of commander? His sis is still at the top though, of course. We get some cute rose and Celestine flashbacks and moments. Shes insecure now that he's a Duke and brother of the empress while she's a commoner. She freaks out and thinks he should leave her but he refuses and its real cute.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  19. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG YOU'RE AMAZING :eek::eek::eek:
    Does the novel continue even after their children are born? Like when the children grew up? Or does it end shortly after?