Spoiler The villain girl lives with her dragon for the fifth time. The ruined evil dragon want spoil bride.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Aug 14, 2020.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The villain girl lives with her dragon for the fifth time. -The ruined evil dragon wants to spoil the bride-
    That love is sweet.
    The revenge is sweet.

The Countess, Musée Chenor, was dead four times. Her life, where time rewinds each time she is killed, begins with her "fiancé betrayal" for the fifth time. In despair towards death that she can't resist, she remembers the only one she met in her fourth life, who mourned her death. That is the existence of a contraindication that destroys the world.
    The story of the broken love and sweet revenge of the girl and the evil dragon opens here![​IMG]

Manga raw: https://magazine.jp.square-enix.com/mangaup/original/akuyaku_jaryu/
    Webnovel raw: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2573ew/

Y'all Know the Drill now SPOIL ME!

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ........? was this picked up by an official group?

3. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know no. hopefully someone will pick this up.

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers pls?! That Saint b*tch is pissing me off:blob_thor:

Mandyj and Just_One_More_Chapter like this.
  5. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems the “saintess” is brainwashing people (cliche but ok). When she latched into ML like the leech she is he saw a glow coming off her but was irritated by it. I think he was able to see the blow because he’s a dragon

geckin, Bastian, Dofu and 7 others like this.
  6. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first Fan Translated Manga Chapters and the FL is so forgiven, weak, helpless and whiny! Her only greatest moment so far was when she angrily demanded from her fiance to call off the engagement during her Fifth condemnation event! After that she loses her bite and turns into a damsel-in-distress again. No real desire for justice or retaliation! She even forgives so easily her insane stupid bothering kidnapping murderers that are very likely being brainwashed by the OG Otome False FL Saint from the modern world. Yes, very cliche!
    FL's logic is so....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    'Stop! You don't need to dirty your hands. They aren't worth the effort. I don't want to lower my own self-worth over something like that...'
    GIRL, LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AND LET IT GO TO RUIN!!!!!!!!!:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:
    And why would you wanna go back to school where everyone wants to harm you?????:blobfearful:
    The writing & its characters are definitively worse than 'My Sister Told Me To Give Up My Fiancé'!

https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/i...evil_dragon_of_ruin_wants_to_spoil_his_bride/

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  7. Panda1030

Panda1030 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't like it at first, but then it gets better. They totally get what's coming to them.
    They basically get tortured and raped.

evanesco99211 and Mandyj like this.
  8. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you pls give more details

9. Panda1030

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know how to put spoiler tag

PM's son gets raped and impregnated by demons over and over. ML would constantly heal him just to prolong it. Fake saintess gets tortured by MC's sister then raped by demons. Because of her powers, her injuries heal immediately so they can torture her all they want without her dying. Kind of like when Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul was tortured.
    I'm not sure about the details of the other 3 because I don't have access to all the chapters yet. But the ex's soul was eaten by a demon and that demon took over his body. I think the knight got his arm cut off but I don't know what happened next. I feel a bit bad for him because he was harming MC against his will. He actually regret hurting her. But because of the brainwashing he gets this urge to kill MC whenever he sees her.

Bastian, Boopbup, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  10. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on the menu/bar click the "+" then Spoiler
    2022-11-04_16-18-22.jpg
    or type
    2022-11-04_16-19-46.jpg
    like so

11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the direction that this story chose to go?!
    So basically Sadistic Explicit Rape AND Torture as Revenge.... I think it borders on gross exploitation.....
    There is such a thing as overkill or crossing the line.... And the mind control excuse makes this fictional situation even worse.
    No surprise that the White Lotus Bitch has the most gruesome painful punishment in this genre...
    I don't mind seeing obnoxious hateful bad characters suffer and slowly dying but this is.... It's just way too much!!

Even if the manga adaptation does some changes, I am done with this kind of story.
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
  12. Panda1030

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I don't know why but the spoiler button doesn't seem to be working for me. When I post it, the spoiler doesn't appear. Is it because I'm using my phone?

Anyway.... Spoilers

This is how she is killed so I think that is how they're going to be dealt with:
    CP - gets his aide to push her down a cliff
    PM's son - sold her and OG Heroine to a brothel where they get raped over and over and MC dies from a disease
    Knight - cuts her up
    As for the ex, I'm not quite sure

ML was like, "After what they put her through, why should they have an easy death?"
    At first the MC seems like those kind MCs where they forgive their killers and let them off scot free. However, though she says she doesn't want revenge, she doesn't actually stop ML from enacting vengeance. She realizes just how broken she has become because she doesn't mind it if ML kills them. She turns into a yandere in the end and tells ML she will kill him if he betrays her.

It was quite a shock at first. When they brought out the incubus to punish the PM's son I was like "Oh damn! so this where we're going with this!?"
    Personally, I like these type of revenge stories

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I was expecting torture or another other painful punishment but SA is rlly not my liking :blobsob: I almost pitied those ppl.. I hope the villains(even the brainwashed ones) still get punished in the manga(ex, torture and then killed), but not SA. Idk it's rlly gross for me:notlikeblob:

14. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give us more spoiler

So is the hoe did rewind time? And for what?

15. Panda1030

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not quite sure but from what I understand, the fake bitch thinks its a game. She keeps talking about scenarios. I think its like going for different routes in each timeline. Her main goal is to "conquer" ML. The reason she keeps killing MC is because she's in the way of her conquest of the Evil Dragon. In the game, she is already destined to die so Fake bitch said whatever happens isn't her problem. She only realizes that it isn't a game and everything is happening for real when she was caught and punished

16. sharl

sharl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her death was the trigger to wind back time, so the antagonist kept arranging to have her killed.

The ogFL was a pretty naive girl. In the first 4 lives, the main antagonist was actually living as the ogFL's friend. She fed the ogFL lies (which the ogFL naively believed) which led to the MC's death in each life. In the 5th life, she did a soul swap with the ogFL - so she ended up in the ogFL's body which has divine power, and arranged for the ogFL (who's now in her original body) to be sold to a brothel, arranged by the PM's son. Probably the same brothel the MC ended up in, in the previous life.
    Why would she go that far and only do a soul swap in the 5th life? It's because in the game, Ragna was a hidden character whose route would only be opened after you finished the other 4 characters. She only wanted Ragna, and didn't care about the other 4 guys - so she made the ogFL "finished" the other characters' route, before taking over for what is presumably, Ragna's route.

• CP arranged to have MC killed by having her carriage fell off a cliff. He was punished by being made to experience MC's death over and over and over again - the fear, the pain, everything. He's physically unharmed, but he's pretty much catatonic afterwards, and his younger brother was made CP.
    • PM's son arranged to have MC and the ogFL in antagonist body (in 5th life) sent to brothel. His punishment was already written above... with the additional detail that throughout the punishment, magic was used to keep him sane and prevent his mind from breaking. He was then exiled to a small island from there's no escape, to live in guilt with a fully sane mind that remembered everything that was done to him.
    • Knight's punishment was already written above. As an additional detail, the succubus serving under Ragna asked for him to be given to her, where she slowly turned him into a demon and trained him to her liking. Ragna allowed this, thinking it a good punishment for someone who aspired to be a knight with a strong sense of justice etc to be turned into a demon governed by lust.
    • Ex-fiance's body was taken over by a parasite and his consciousness was devoured. He was then used as a tool to punish the antagonist.
    • ogFL - I was rather surprised by this, but Ragna decided she'd been punished enough - having her body(and divine power) stolen, getting sent to a brothel and getting drugged etc, so he let her off.
    • The CP's guard was the one tasked by the CP to push the MC's carriage off the cliff out of sheer loyalty to the CP, but in the 5th life he realised that the CP was beyond saving, and spied on the CP instead for Ragna. After everything was done, he was still afflicted with a curse that slowly drained his vitality and would lead to a prolonged death. The temple helped him by letting him stay in the temple, as the divine power in the temple would counteract the curse (but only whilst he's within the temple boundary). He would be weakened, but he could live longer at least, and basically resigned from being a guard and instead worked in the temple. He was actually pretty pleased with this outcome - he'd seen the punishment inflicted on the others, and in comparison he got off pretty light. Plus, since it was a curse only affecting him, he's relieved that at least Ragna didn't target anyone else he cared about (at that point he's expecting a child with a temple attendant).
    • Antagonist... punishment was pretty long, might type another day, but it isn't any less gruesome than the PM's son.

Ragna was slowly turning her into a non-human - because if he was to marry her whilst she's a human her body would just end up destroyed. As the story went on, it was pretty interesting to note that her common sense and morality as human started getting stripped out slowly as this happened.
    When her family found out about this they weren't happy, but Ragna asked them a question which they weren't able to answer: would they rather have the MC be a broken human who's devoid of any will to live with no attachment or care for anything, or would they rather have her be a non-human who's happily loved and loving another non-human (even if that love was closer to an obsession)?

The most interesting part about the story was how it didn't pull its punches. It's mentioned several times in the story, whenever someone reacted to Ragna's method of punishment for being, well, too cruel... he's a dragon, and a dragon titled "Destruction" at that - why would he need to adhere to humans' morality and common sense? He could wipe out the entire country without batting an eye, why would he need to bow to human laws?

I thought the story was interesting in that it was _consistent_. Ragna and the MC (at the end of her transformation) was written to be obsessed with each other and cared for nothing else. The next part of the story was about their son, and I was rather expecting the story to still follow the normal path, of them being a somewhat unhinged but loving parents to their son... but nope. Instead they were absent parents, caring for nothing else but each other. The story was consistent in how it portrayed dragons as beings to which human standards didn't apply. It was mentioned that the son barely knew his parents, he was raised by Ragna's attendants, and he didn't care - for a dragon, parental affection wasn't needed.

The third part of the story dealt with another dragon, one of Ragna's attendant... that ending also made me "...whoah they really went there." ...so yeah at least the story was consistent in how they portrayed dragons as being beyond human comprehension.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
    Bastian, Hiimin, Dofu and 12 others like this.
  17. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much here :sushi_sigh::sushi_tea: for the trouble

18. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trigger warning: Using the R@pe word

For those who are cheering for their horrific torture and punishment. WHAT THE F@CK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!?

Doesn't anyone realize these guys are clearly victims as well as the FL? The one who should really suffer is that Mind-raping Bitch.
    I mean if the Knight was any clear indicator, these men are heavily brainwashed. This level of punishment is way too severe! And for what? Being Mind-controlled and forced to do her bidding!?
    Not to mention they're in the past they technically haven't done anything to her yet and again I can't stress this enough, They're F*CKING Brainwashed!!

I mean, I get it, if they were doing this out of their own free will, I would agree with whatever torture they had coming to them.
    But through no fault of their own, they have been victims of Mind-rape to commit these heinous acts. The Rag-nasty dragon is basically punishing them solely because they weren't strong enough to fend off her brainwashing and became her puppets. (Like it was a choice)

That is insane to me! This is equivalent to blaming rape victims for getting raped and punishing them for not being strong enough to fend off their attacker.
    Am I missing something here? Someone! Please explain to me why there is so much hate for these men who are clearly victims?

Think about it, really think about it. That is if you have an ounce of intelligence. If the Knight, with a strong mental fortitude, couldn't break free of her brainwashing, trying desperately to regain control. What makes you think the rest of the nobles stood a chance? They're probably struggling as well.
    Do YOU think YOU would stand a chance against her brainwashing?

(Serious Question) Should YOU be punished, if you were forced to harm the MC due to Brainwashing by that Glitch-Bitch?
    If so why? If not why?

If you just don't care that they're Victims of Mind control, and just want to see them suffer for your own Sadistic pleasure/entertainment, if that's the case. F*ck you!

The Mind-rapist bitch should be the only one to suffer great torture, and the victimized puppets should be punished by having their status stripped of nobility, Ragna should transfer the memories and emotions of everything the FL had experienced in her past lives into these men.
    So they can truly understand the severity of their crimes and reflect on their actions as they repent by doing severe community service and prison time or something of that nature.

So in conclusion, Thank you for the spoilers, I will not waste my time on this shit.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    datagirl likes this.
  19. megagen

megagen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, you put more thought into this than the author. The story is cheap and when you think about it for a bit is downright offensive. It's a misguided revenge fantasy.

theilikepie and Ark182 like this.
  20. _Sentinel_

_Sentinel_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Were the antagonists punished for what they did to the MC in the past lives, or just in the current one?