Spoiler The Villain has Blackened Again (Female!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML of this arc is the Reincarnated Emperor, Yan Mo Han. He is arguably the closest Xue Ming's arc selves ever get to "scummy man" because ya know, he's an Emperor and has lots of flowers in his backyard, although he never touched one because he couldn't raise IT at all. He also, in my opinion, is the farthest all the ML get to hurting Nan Xun...

He died drinking poison in prison when the Male Protagonist overthrew him and reincarnated about the same time Nan Xun replaced the original host, Qin Bu Yao.

The original host, AKA the concubine, didn't abandon the Emperor when disaster happened. The original was actually one of the cause of the emperor's fall, and the target of Yan Mo Han's immense hatred for her betrayal.

And I don't think they weren't in love.... So okay, the fact MP gave the Empress seat to a "sullied woman"/his brothers concubine would be a huge sign of his favour, but the Plot Is your usual harem ending with MP having too many women, hence there isn't an actual Female Protagonist. Like in the arc, the original isn't as important to MP like the throne and if she hadn't overthrown Yan Mo Han with him, MP would've killed her and pushed the blame on Yan Mo Han like he tried with Nan Xun in order to get the backing of Qin Family.

The Emperor is the only one who reincarnated. I don't understand?

Because of Yan Mo Han's immense hatred for the original host, he decides to make Nan Xun suffer and summons all the concubines and asks them the best way to make a woman suffer. They're initially shut up about it until he gives reward to the first concubine who gave a satisfactory answer, and then the torture suggestions came. Poisonous concubines ya know? He ends up choosing athesuggestion of the concubine Nan Xun first meets when replacing the original.

The Emperor didn't.... exactly abandon his throne. Like he didn't go "RUN AWAY WITH ME TO THE SUNSWT". He had secretly planned on it tho.

Near the end when faced with betrayal he admits it to her though, and is pained with Nan Xun's apparent betrayal because she had seen his brother twice and had put something in the tea he just drank, his guards saw it. He drank it anyway.

Of course as he's tearing out his heart dramatically, Nan Xun is :facepalm: because she didn't put the poison she was given into his tea, it was just something to cheer him up and relaxing because she noticed he looked so tired lately. Yan Mo Han instantly turned into stone.

When Yan Mo Han confronted her for her "betrayal" he repeatedly asked her if she loved him, if she trusted him and his word loving her to the point of giving up everything like she once dared him. Now she turned the question back to him because he had suspected she poisoned him... Yan Mo Han's delirious joy comes to a stop at this and Nan Xun knocks him out.

Soooo.... Yan Mo Han was actually secretly planning to give up the throne, but before he could actually do it, Nan Xun knocked him out and dragged him away to the countryside. Halfway they meet the MP who lets them go and wonders if, had he not have the glory and honour of the dragon seat, would there be a woman like Nan Xun was for his brother? MP is jealous of his brother, respects Nan Xun for doing the things she did for his brother, and let's them go peacefully.

It turns out that this is the deal Nan Xun made with him instead of the original deal Qin Family gave out, which was killing Yan Mo Han.

Yan Mo Han for the throne.

Male Protagonist accepts.

Ehem.

Nan Xun did this as revenge for all the things Yan Mo Han had done to her because "the throne is the most important thing to you" thus she will take it from him.

Nan Xun: "Pardon me, you're not an Emperor anymore, you're just a poor guy who can only rely on me. Yan Mo Han, you destroyed the thing most important to me, and I also destroyed the thing most important to you, so we're now even."

Yan Mo Han doesn't give a single fuck about it. This guy is actually ecstatic.

Throughout the arc there are many times when Yan Mo Han spurts out blood. This catches up to him ten years after he stops being Emperor and gets sick. As he lies on his deathbed, he begins wondering what would happen to Nan Xun, who would make her tea now, who would peel her apples, who would tell her stories; his Nan Xun is so lazy...

Yan Mo Han tells Nan Xun to go on living and find another man and be happy....

.... ᗩᔕ Iᖴ.

He snaps midway. The warm and pampering gaze in his eyes turns vicious and crazy and he holds her hand tightly. He won't accept Nan Xun loving another man. He can't let Nan Xun leave him. So, in a fit of madness, he asks Nan Xun to die with him.

Nan Xun accepts warmly.

Seeing this, Yan Mo Han (or Yan Zhai? Since they changed names when they left)'s gaze returns to its warmth, and with that, his breath slows down, and he dies. The instant he died the evil value, which had whittled down to 0.5/100 throughout the years, comes to 0.

Before Nan Xun allows Xiao Ba to take her away, she manages a burial for Yan Mo Han and lies down next to him in the coffin. THEN she goes.

(As they leave something pulls Nan Xun, preventing them from leaving, so Xiao Ba has to pump more energy to throw off whatever is pulling on Nan Xun.)

2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    So mc is like goody two shoes. For some reason when mc acept to die together I got irritated because I wanted her refuse and say who wanted to die with you when you make me suffer. I wanted make ml suffer.

Elliana and nielyti like this.
  3. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped the scheming acting parts between them because I hate drama like that. I wasn't too upset aside from the initial "what the fuck this guy asked her to die together with him". And as for the times he wronged Nan Xun...? Well, not saying I was pleased at all about all the shit he threw at her, but had it not been Nan Xun those actions would be 120% expected of a reincarnation revenge story. That's why I love this novel, because no matter how gritty it stays true to stereotypes and then tears it apart and stomps it into a mushy pile of trash.

As the author wrote, the fact that Yan Mo Han didn't kill Nan Xun at first sight, after just reincarnating, was great. With his popularity as a tyrant with crazy mood swings no one would've batted an eye at the death of Qin Bu Yao. (Heck aside from the terror there wasn't much to be said when he started killing concubines who once bullied "Nan Xun" left and right. He cut off one's legs, and to the one who "definitely bullied Nan Xun so Nan Xun was right in pushing her into the water" concubine he pulled up several gruesome punishment that made Nan Xun internally freak out. It gets so bad Nan Xun starts running away from every beauty she sees because it's very possible Yan Mo Han would think they bullied her and kill them off gruesomely.)

I wasn't happy about it, but I wasn't super mad about it either...

And who's to say Nan Xun didn't make Yan Mo Han suffer?

I don't really see Nan Xun as a goody two Shoes, more like a normal person would act, though it slowly changes as the arc goes (example: her fright and denial against killing like in the Li Chen arc, to later on killing without hesitation - though it's not senseless killing or sth like killing because of small things like toppling my painting tools). She is nice, but she gives back as good as she gets.

Later on:

In here Nan Xun gets some illness (I don't remember if it was natural or because of that time she blocked a death blow for ML) and after years of living secretly with ML is about near death.

She asks ML to die with her.

NᎪN XᏌN.

kcnejdjfjfffckskdjjcc you can't imagine how long I gaped at the screen speechless. NAN XUN CHANGED SO MUCH. Even Xiao Ba was stunned. I instantly remembered Arc 4 when it was ML who asked her to die together, and eight arcs later, its Nan Xun who asks ML to die with her. Xiao Ba thought their dialogue was familiar and remembered the tyrant Boss several worlds back.

ML, Xie Liang Cheng, agrees without hesitation.

(Had Nan Xun not brought up fatal poison to make it quick, this guy would have gone and willingly died by burning himself -and Nan Xun's corpse during the 'burial' at the boat- to death.)

Nan Xun saw Xie Liang Cheng's expression, and already guessed what he was thinking.

He didn't want to live on by himself.

---- Nan Xun, days before death​

"Nan Xun when did you became a crazy too??"

--- Xiao Ba, crying loudly​

In later arcs, he starts crying about it was his fault Nan Xun becomes so... warped. LOL.

Xiao Ba, who once turned up his nose at things like emotions which were useless to beasts like him, starts to feel real sorry for the Bosses. Of course this is when he doesn't know the real tie between them and the reason why Nan Xun seemingly puts her full heart into each world but seemingly pulls back easily.

He cries and nearly kneels when Big Boss Xue Ming shows up.

4. K_araxx

K_araxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the memory of a goldfish! I just read this around 2 weeks ago and I already forgot. I’ll have to rely on you for the details I can only give the basic plot of the story. Sorry if I confused anyone :)

eagerreadergirl, Elliana and Nokita like this.
  5. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me on arc 5? (The gender bender one)
    Please :blobReach:
    The spoiler on how the MC dies really got to me...

Elliana likes this.
  6. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could read Chinese. Sobs

7. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here:blobsob::blobsob:

Elliana and Nokita like this.
  8. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Wdym by the fated child? Is that like the heavenly dao's son or smt? And many thanks to @kieshi for listing the arcs cuz man im way behind the stories from skipping almost an entire month in NU XD

kieshi likes this.
  9. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the fated child is the protagonist of the world they're in...

Elliana likes this.
  10. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh. That make sense. Thanks for the clarification!

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone give summary for Arc 9 and some of the other arcs where no story is mentioned but only a particular incident is given... For eg some arc where ML Yandereness is in full force just below the ghost arc, the arc where MC's prev host has the reputation of being a player and sleeping with many guys etc...

12. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want know it too! Please~ :sushi_singing:

13. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Still in Arc 17, but Xue Ming accidentally invoked his demonic beast blood and so was able to transform into his previous demon king appearance. He's been coaxing Nan Xun to do snusnu with him in the guise of "pair cultivation" (They've had their first snusnu before that, and it took 10 days before XM stopped because of a tournament coming up). The first time they did the pair cultivation snusnu, it took them 8 years of snusnu and Nan Xun has risen above Demigod level. Honestly I don't know how many stages of cultivation they have in this world except she hasn't reached Ascension yet, but close enough. The next time they did the pair cultivation, Xue Ming kinda tricked her when she was dazed on the snusnu and turned into have human half snake body and her cultivation raised again at the end. XM is getting more brazen by the day making NX constantly calling him old kinky snake... :sushi_peak:

14. nielyti

Reading List:
    Link
    Many snusnu~~ ... and child their in the 1° arc what happened?

15. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    As of now, Nan Xun had witnessed the egg hatched into a cute baby boy... with ruthless power like his daddy :sushi_singing: A few days (or months) after hatching, he killed a demonic beast with his bare hands and eat the thing raw... needless to say the situation was pretty bloody.

Xue Ming finally got to know that he and Nan Xun had a child together after his fake body exploded into minced meat and he and Xiao Ba had a conversation inside the space. He actually never knew that they had a child together despite following her to several worlds together. Once he got to know about it, he decided to... just let his son be independent and throw him out to experience world against fierce beast to be OP like him ( :sushi_chubby: talk about ruthless father).

When Nan Xun (who still don't remember about the previous worlds experiences) asked about having children, he thinks that it's fine if they actually didn't have any children because he wants to monopolize her alone, but it'll be different if she gave birth to a daughter. Then he'll treat their daughter like a 2nd most important treasure after Nan Xun, to which she retorts that "both must be equally important!" :blobhero: Xue Ming just agreed with her, and thought that if it's a boy though... he'll definitely throw him into the jungle to fend for himself hehehehe ( :blobsleepless: real good father please don't follow this black-hearted kinky evil snake beast. That's abuse towards children :sushi_chubby:)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  16. nielyti

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobconfused: ... and her accept it?:blobwoah::blobsleepless:

Elliana likes this.
  17. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Accept what? About the throwing the son to the jungle? Xue Ming only thinks about it in his mind, he didn't say it to Nan Xun.

About the son being a ruthless character? He's a half Teng snake and half human. At least the baby know to cover himself with the skin of the beast he killed and not to walk around naked. As Xiao Ba said, the egg is clever or it would have hatched earlier when Nan Xun is still in that world. Coincidentally, the egg hatched when Nan Xun visited the 1st world again as a soul. Maybe the egg son also have great spiritual power like daddy.

18. nielyti

Reading List:
    Link
    Ufa, for a moment i thought he'd done it.:sushi_sigh:

19. nielyti

Reading List:
    Link
    Mom'con:sushi_peak:

Elliana likes this.
  20. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaa.... So she still hasn't regained her memories? And Xiao Ba cannot contact her still even though he is her system animal? Is the ML deliberately suppressing her memories? And if so, what's the reason? Plus it's ML's fake body that got destroyed in his original world? Then where was his real body? I AM CONFUSED!!!!!

Elliana and nielyti like this.