Spoiler The Villain has Blackened Again (Female!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here. I need to reread what happened in the last arc that was summarized

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Nan Xun still thinks that she transmigrated to that world after she got into a car accident in 1st chapter.

Xiao Ba cannot contact her because Xue Ming constrict their connection, though Xiao Ba can still watch everything from his space. Anyway, Nan Xun didn't really need his help since Xue Ming is there to do everything for her.

I don't think Xue Ming is deliberately supressing her memory. I guess that in the previous world, Nan Xun just got tired of remembering everything and so sealed her own memory. Or maybe Xiao Ba holds her previous memories but can't transfer it to her since Xue Ming cut their connection. If anything, the whole reason Xue Ming does this is a kind of petty revenge for deceiving him in the first world, though Xiao Ba did tell the truth to him afterwards. The frequent transmigration took his divine soul's power everytime, so his memory was affected (hence the frequent loss of memory in each plane Nan Xun goes) and only his obsession to Nan Xun saved him each time he followed her. Side effect to this: He became more obsessed with her and wants to monopolize her everything, from body to heart and soul.

The last is a bit of a long story.
    Xiao Ba said that the big Boss is the current world is Xue Ming (or the little black disciple Nan Xun took). In the original story, the boss was an outer disciple with penta spiritual vein, and the harshness of cultivation turned him to devil cultivation and becoming the devil king in the devil territory.

In this timeline, because Nan Xun took Xue Ming as her disciple, the timeline goes a bit awry, though Xiao Ba is already going whatever since Xue Ming has his consciousness in this world :blobReach: So after Xue Ming was successful in seducing Nan Xun, her ex-disciple Yao Xiaomeng (whose life fate was disrupted by Xue Ming because she's in the way of his alone time with Nan Xun so had to go under another elder of the sect) spoke of her concern about Nan Xun's reputation (she's really fond of NX, so always looking to fight with XM). Nan Xun said then there's no choice but to kill him :blob_sunglasses:

So Xue Ming, who was actually quite bored and looking for entertainment, went to the devil territory and become one the devil king there. He plans to unite the whole devil territory later. In the mean time, he and Nan Xun planned for him to have a hoax death in the Inter-Sects competition coming soon.

About 10 days before the tournament, Xue Ming do snusnu with her :blobsmirk: and after he's done, he left the sleeping Nan Xun and went into Xiao Ba's space. There, he left his current body and used the already prepared new body for the tournament. Unexpectedly, his body exploded in an accident during the tournament, which is very different than what they planned.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    *Wiping drool off* And then? And then? Sorry but your spoiler is barely wheting my appetite!

nielyti likes this.
  4. CrazyReader101

CrazyReader101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what energy is pulling her?

SilverOne likes this.
  5. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    In continuation to your query -
    And the ML (as the emperor) must have tortured her right? So how did she get past that incident? How did the ML realise that the concubine he hated has actually changed?

6. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 17 finally ended! Honestly, this arc has quite the long chapters. There's a story inside the story that you can even turn it into a stand-alone story. A gist from the last chapter:

Nan Xun and Xue Ming dominated the whole devil territory as Devil Emperor and Empress. Somehow or rather, the 3 other Devil King is probably influenced by the two and are also being loving to their spouse. Devil King Huoyu (a female Firebird demon) has always been loving with her partner Elder Li Wu (A millenium old Flowing Fire tree demon). Devil King Xiaomian (Acacia sect's disciple who fell because besieged by his sect and is friends with Nan Xun) is always noisy and arguing with his partner Xiao Moer (a 2-tailed black demon fox) then show off their love to the devils in their territory. Devil King Wenxin (the body of White Lotus fairy's ex-fiance, the soul eaten by his demon heart) actually married the protagonist of the world plane Su Weiyu instead of the supposed partner in original timeline. Lu Shiyu (Actual ML of the world, Bailian fairy's ex's son, XM's disciple :sushi_singing:) married Yao Xiaomeng (the female cultivator that always fight with XM). With Xue Ming and Nan Xun's rule, they filled the devil territory with dog food and showers of love everywhere that the devils were very glad when they decided to ascend to the Spiritual realm.

Nan Xun was given the name Immortal Bailian by the Spiritual realm monarch, not knowing that she was also called Bailian fairy before. Surprisingly, Xue Ming didn't follow Nan Xun to the Celestial world, but went to the Devil world, defeated the Devil Monarch, and becoming the new Devil Monarch. He then proposes to the Celestial world for peace treaty in exchange for letting him marry Immortal Bailian (who is Nan Xun btw). Together, they shoved dog food everywhere for 10 thousand years.

One day, Nan Xun said to Xue Ming that she wanted to drink peach wine and told Xue Ming to get it for her. Then she went into space, met Xiao Ba, and showed him that she already recovered her memory. She decided to get revenge on Xue Ming for tricking her by becoming a total passerby in the next world and would totally not be flaunting in front of him. See how he would find her later, hmph! :sushi_potato:

Arc 18: The pair of dogs gays in online game.

Nan Xun is a girl named Qin Ge (the characters for brother instead of song). She's a NEET who plays game and died just like that, a total passerby. Big Boss is the owner of the online MMORPG game currently hot right now, and Qin Ge also played the game. Surprisingly, big boss actually sucks at gaming, though with Xue Ming later it's unknown what will happen. Nan Xun's character in the game is a guy, so she decided to bend big boss in game! :sushi_cool:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  7. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, the longest arc ended. While it's lovely and sweet, it's lack of tension so near the end, it's kinda boring too (XM was so OP so there's no enemy for them to fight against).

LOL at the latest arc...
    The villain boss' user name translated into "thick and long" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:, NX really wanted to know XM's reaction about that.
    XM felt angry, although he understand that it was his fault. He decided to pretend not to know NX and kill stealing NX's secret boss. NX got angry and they fought each other, which ended with both of their HP dropped to 0.

8. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this stupid couple. Isn't it already enough that dog fod is everywhere? Now I feel like NX being hard to get which I don't mind

Elliana, MatchaGirl and nielyti like this.
  9. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls, she's actually making herself easy to get already. Xue Ming was lucky that by the end of the first world Nan Xun really fell in love with him.

10. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the stories often end with heartbreak but I still want to read... Can someone give me the link for the raws of this story... and can someone make a post listing all the the arcs and provide link to their summaries on the first pg... its a little confusing reading arcs like from 14 to 8 to 17....

Thank you:notworthy: for all the spoilers keep them coming as much detailed as possible...:coffee::cookie::sushi_peak:

11. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The story now finally reaches the last arc, the real world arc (arc 20). With the length of each arc, I originally thought that there would be at least another 1000 chapters before the story ends. Hopefully, we'll get to read about the son, and how XM interacts with him, because in the previous arc, XM seemed to be jealous of the son, he always subtlely persuaded NX to only visit the son later, because the son would need more training, while XB was screaming innerly in his space for NX not to believe XM because XM couldn't wait to just kick the son far away from NX.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  12. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So between Arc 17 (The Painting Demon Arc) and Arc 18 (The Fairy Arc) what actually happens is that MC is sucked inside her space by the system. System is panicking and wondering how the hell did the Devil King of Arc 1 come here? He tells MC - this is simply a coincidence, the heavens will smite him down! Except ML threatens the Heavens (LOL) and system panics more. ML has made a blood bond with MC (a blood flower mark appears on her chest briefly along with some burning pain for a few seconds before disappearing). So what ML does is when the heavens come with the tribulation lightning, he stands along side the MP and paralyses him so that the MP cannot move. The heavens cannot let the lightning fall as the MP is the 'gas carrier' (Blessed by heavens/ Protagonist) in the world and he is loved (for lack of another word) by the Heavens. So the lightning can only flash threateningly. ML says - At last, the gas carrier has some use for a change. He tells the Heavens - Fuck out of my business and I will leave the 3000 small worlds alone, do not think I am afraid of you! The Heavens accept this (LOL, they don't really have any other choice). Systems sees this and laughs at first thinking, no way will Heavens agree. But Heavens did agree so he starts panicking even more. ML looks right where the system space is with his crimson eyes and system becomes a paralysed little docile rabbit until ML looks away. ML slowly changes to his original figure in arc 1.

Meanwhile, all this time, the poor MP is so bewildered and puzzled, he keeps thinking - Eh? The legendary, never-seen-before tribulation lightning? Devil? And how did he change his figure completely? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN THIS SMALL WORLD? (You have got to appreciate his confusion, poor guy - he was thinking of how to console the ML who saw his precious wife burning to hell but saw the metamorphosis of THE Devil King who even threatened the Heavens into going away)

System grabs MC and runs away. Tries to. ML cuts through space and disappears leaving the poor MP even more shocked. System and MC feel someone with great pressure stalking them and system realises - All this time I thought it was just my imagination that someone was following me, the great Nether Beast, but it turned out to be him! GAAAAH. MC turns back only to be attacked by something and feel a burning pain in her chest, as if something is integrating in her chest.

Cue start of the next arc.

13. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel is coming to an end and I'm getting sad and nostalgic about it. Buuuuuut I'm here to say that author of this Novel has a second novel that connects directly to "The Villain Has Blackened Again" becauseeeeeeeeeewe the ML of that Novel is called Zuili Feng, who is Nan Xun's son~~!!

http://m.xbiquge.cc/chapters_16854/

That sort of genre isn't my cup of tea anymore but as it was "The Villain Has Blackened Again"'s author I gave it a shot and it was good. The MC is ugly for two hundred chapters but ML still likes her anyway. It took me reading the Villain Has Blackened Again's last chapters to realize the ML was Nan Xun's egg son lolz.

In the last chapters of this novel, Nan Xun has already reunited with her grown up son. I'm just waiting (not) patiently over Nan Xun meeting her grandchildren and every one else meeting Xue Ming who is an even more dangerous and powerful monster than Zuili Feng, whom everyone is terrified of enough already.

14. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this STILL not picked up??

15. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I can say is that Xue Ming would probably be happy his son has a family of his own and won't steal his wife's attention anymore now that he's grown up. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: And the son also managed to escape from being thrown away by his own father before they could even meet :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

seafairy, MatchaGirl, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  16. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and has anyone done a pick up request for this? this needs to be translated TT

17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    So did the novel end of not? If it did I'll start reading again. I need the spoilers !!

18. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I read somebody saying that the author did not allow permission to be tl so..
    :blobconfounded::blobcry:

19. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Really hope this get translated. I like this novel.

20. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtled through my way to arc 7 (skipped arc 5 tho, danmei isn't my thing) with google translate.

So does anybody had a complete summary of this 7th arc till 10th or that arc about worms? I want to continue reading but had not the energy