Spoiler The Villain has Blackened Again (Female!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    If arc 7 wasnt spoiled here (might have overseen/ -read it) would u mind n spoil it?
    Pretty please?:aww:

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    You missed the second paragraph

3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    O
    Ups:blobpats:

4. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading though. There are a lot of terms with strange translation, so I have no idea what's what and I can't even catch 7th!XueMingPersona's name.

I'm thinking to do the 6th arc summary, since it's actually my favorite arc

5. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think this arc is really entertaining, probs because of google translate doing literal translation.

lemme took a short break...

The sixth world is a primitive world, food-gathering phase. Nobody farmed yet.

Nanxun occupies the body of a tribe’s leader’s daughter, named Axi, who apparently became mentally challenged after hitting her head to a rock. The first thing Nanxun freaked out about was how the women did not wear tops, so everyone just went around with their breast fully exposed. It is mentioned that Axi was the most beautiful woman in the tribe, and there’s frequent special mention to her slender waist.

Nanxun first activity to do was to ran around, and yes, with her top exposed as well. She bear with the shame since it would be too suspicious if she was to suddenly cover herself up. So, while the men hunted and the women gathered fruits, Nanxun used this time to slip and explore the surrounding, pretending as an idiot. She wished to found a rock to hit her head so she could stop the pretends.

Somehow or another, she climbed up a tree and fell, shocked by some sound, I think. Yet, rather than the cold hard ground, she fell into the arms of a savage man, who brought a large and dead beast with him.

This man focused at her breast and said, “You have a beautiful breast.” (lolololol) then went with her in his arms, still holding to the beast. He wanted to take her back to his tribe. Nanxun resisted of course, but the man was a lot stronger than her, so they went quite afar. She asked what does he want, and he answered, “I want you to give brith to my babies.” (basically) Nanxun was shocked and embarassed because of this world’s people straightforwardness.

So Nanxun resisted much more fiercely and she finally gained the upper hand! She managed to free herself from the man’s embrace. She asked Little Eight for a fainting powder. She uses it on the man. The man faint on the spot. Nanxun stripped him bare (they wore scarce clothes, so it was an easy task) and hung him to a tree, tied, then she went back to her tribe, bringing the man’s prey with her (not his clothes tho). On the way, she used some sort of material to cover her top, and rarely took them off from thereon.

In her tribe, the people were searching for her panickedly. She found a rock to hit her head with (Little Eight: how determined! (kind of))and emerges to their views. They noticed she wasn’t a fool anymore and she explained she hit her head again, showing her bump, so she became normal again. Then they noticed the prey. Nanxun shamelessly said that it was hunted by her.

They went back to the tribe, hauling Nanxun as the first woman warrior. There was a celebration for the succesful hunt and the capture of a female prisoner (the woman number was scarce, so every tribe held on to their women strongly, therefore this was a joyous news as well). Lo and behold, the female prisoner was a modern woman!!! And of course, she is the female protagonist of this world. Little Eight assures her that there is no villain of 100 evil point that she need to soften (and blackens).

The female protagonist’s name is Xue... something, the literal translation was “Early Snow”. Nanxun got all chummy with her and succed making her eases up. She introduced herself by pointing to herself, saying, “Axi”, then to Xue. She repeated that before Xue caught the gestures and did the same, pointing to herself and saying, “Xue-something”.

The next day, there was some kind of event... to pick spouse, I'm sure. So the glorious single warriors can pick their wives. The tribe has a rule of one man one wife, except the tribe leader for succession reason. Nanxun was amongst the line (to be picked).

The man that brought Xue back to captive was clearly in love with Xue, He was the strongest warrior, the next-in-line for chief’s position. There was an agreement between him and Nanxun’s family that he will pick Nanxun, which was known by almost everyone, but he actually picked Xue. Since he was not yet the tribe’s chief, he wasn’t allowed for polygamy. And people think he is crazy because Xue, by their standard, was ugly (Xue was pale, bony, and tender, complete opposite of bronze-tanned skin, strong, and robust women in their tribe. Even Nanxun thought there was something wrong with the beauty sense, but she understood that Xue was deemed ugly because she seemed so weak, she wouldn’t be able to help for food gathering). An outrage happened because of his decision.

(Quick note—google translated him as ‘aunt’ when in actuality there is no aunt, it was a man all along. So when this scene came up I was super confused, like, “?? Why is there man picking their own wives but there’s this sole aunt picking a woman?? Oh, is it for her nephew? Huh, this aunt has engagement with Nanxun?? Is it her nephew??? ??” but after reading further I discovered I was very wrong lol. I have no idea what character/word/phrase that was translated to ‘aunt’ when in actuality this said ‘aunt’ was a male, a strong warrior to boost. There is a translation for ‘warrior’ itself, so I guess there’s a different character used)

Nanxun soothe the situation by saying she doesn’t want to be married off anyway. Some talks after, the event ended, with the remaining single warrior stepping down since the remaining woman was Nanxun alone, who refused marriage.

Nanxun returned to her cave. She was doing something, I guess... and there’s a shadow in the cave! Yes it’s our 6th!ML.

They only talked, I guess. ML solidified his intention to make Nanxun bore his baby. If I remember correctly, there’s no snu snu here. The ML was complaining for her ruthlessness. Nanxun revealed her condition if he wanted to marry her: have Nanxun as his only woman, gained her family’s approval, and the third, I forgot. ML accepted. They exchanged name. Something happened. Nanxun's brother came over, I think, so our ML ran out.

I think our 6th!ML’s name was Ah Mang. But google transtaled it as “Auntie” roflmao. Everytime Nanxun called his name, it was always translated as “Auntie!” and I just... hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It is because of him I realized the “aunt” mentioned before might not be a literal aunt, a middle-aged woman that may or may not be the relative of your parents.

The next day, Nanxun saw Xue was pale so she buddy-buddy with her again. Nanxun introduced the tribe’s language to her by pointing to stuff and says their name (to the sun whilst saying “sun” and so on), and Xue returned the gesture. She “teach” Nanxun Mandarin too by the same method.

In their first food-gathering, Xue managed to gain popularity by finding sweet potatoes and a lot of edible plants. Later, Xue was popular because she makes ‘strange’ object: straw sandal, straw basket, etc. Then Xue taught the tribewomen her modern craft, till they succeed making clay pot. She even made bra and panties for the women to wear lol.

Either before or after teaching about crafts, in a food-gathering scene, there was a viper almost biting Xue. Nanxun saved her, getting bitten in the process. This was an interesting point, since in the fourth world (or the world where our ML was an Emperor), Nanxun was schemed to die by hundred venomous snakes’ biting, but when the snakes all gathered on her bed, they didn’t make a move. Little Eight and Nanxun rationalized it by saying it was thanks to Xue Ming(of the first world)’s influence still lingered on, after all, he was a Tang snake, and Nanxun once bore a snake’s egg. Nanxun asked those venomous snakes to leave, and they all leave her chamber obediently lol.

Back to the sixth world. Nanxun managed to hold on since Little Eight blocked her pain receptor sense. Xue ran out to find people to help. Nanxun asked Little Eight for an antidote, which Little Eight gave. It wasn’t really an antidote though, more like a drug to force the venom out of her system, so the uncomfortable sensation was still there.

Somehow or another, Ah Mang showed up and Nanxun exclaimed, “Auntie!” (hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha)

Auntie—Ah Mang brought her to a nearby cave and suck out her poison. The snake bit on her thigh, so~ fufufu, indeed, it’s a little bit erotic there. Nanxun was suspicious that the man sucked more and more to her inner thigh, but he broke free not long after. They talked sweet nothings, I guess, and Ah Mang left to do things and Nanxun returned to where Xue might be waiting.

Because of this incident, Xue’s husband, Aunt (by lack of better word lol), wanted to marry Nanxun as a thanks. Xue was pale, but apparently did not goes against it. Nanxun refused adamantly.

Later, she found Xue and asked about this ordeal. Xue ... monologued, I think, that she was indeed unwilling, but the orther party was Nanxun, who she had thought of as her own sister. Here Nanxun told her to toughen up and fight for what she wants, and that she had her own sweetheart, so she really didn’t want to marry. Xue was shocked.

Yeah, so I forgot where this scene is in the timeline so far. There was a time where Nanxun bathed in the river. She scrubbed vanilla leaves to her, and Ah Mang showed up. He said, “The pelt that I left in your cave, did you sniff it every night? Did you miss me?” and Nanxun facepalmed at his straight-forwardness and perversion. Somehow or another they snu-snued in the wilderness, with him keep on praising Nanxun for her beauty (face) and her beautiful breast, waist, and her scent. Nanxun said the scent was from the vanilla leaves. “As expected of my woman!” basically went Ah Mang, as he snu-snued harder. When they finished, Ah Mang asked her to come to a yearly tribe’s trade meeting in Ashalan... was the name, I think. There he would complete Nanxun’s term.

Now, Nanxun revealed to Xue that she already had a sweetheart, and Xue indirectly asked whether they had done the deed. Nanxun revealed they had, and Xue monologue: !!!!!!! She knew the primitive people was straight-forward and bold, but to think it was this bold, it is still embarassing!! (kind of, I just phrased the google translated one differently) lol. (Dear, Nanxun was once like you, ‘till she got used and live by the way of the savages)

The time of the trade finally comes!

Nanxun wasn’t allowed to come at first, but she persuaded her dad and brothers that she would be useful. The tribe’s envoy was going to sell handmade crafts, and since the men had no hand in making it, they wouldn’t know jacksht about them. The men relented and added Nanxun & Xue to their envoy.

The reason women were forbidden to follow was because there might be an assumption that those women were for sale, so the men were adamantly reluctant to let them, lest there’s some that want to buy the women. This, of course, happened, but magnificently evaded by the tribesmen.

Nanxun looked all over the village, but she didn’t saw Ah Mang. She was secretly disappointed.

Suddenly, a ruckus happened. The village’s gate guards said, “The cannibals have come!”

You guessed right, the cannibal tribe is where Ah Mang was from. He basically went, “This is an event for trade, so I want to trade, refusing my entrance, are you all ganging up to bully us?!” but the other tribes were batsht scared by this tribe, how could they be bullying them?! and not to mention, Ah Mang brought about twenty to thirty fellow tribesmen, while the other tribes only brought eight to twelve, I think.

So the cannibals were let in (fearfully).

Ah Mang speedily threw 20 beast skin pelts, the equivalent of 20 gold ingot for these primitive people, to buy Xue. Yep. To buy Xue.

The tribesmen went “NO!!! They are not for sale!!! And this one already has an aunt! (husband)!!!”

Ah Mang: “I came here to trade, I already gave the payment, you dare to refuse and even forbids me to trade? Is this bullying?” *cue Ashalan’s village chief trying to smoothen the situation* “Is every tribe bullying our tribe? Sigh, fine.” *turns to Nanxun, his whole demeanor turned tender and soft* “Fine then, not this woman. I’ll take the other one instead.”

Nanxun already knew his plan. The surrounding people knew it would be unreasonable if Ah Mang was refused twice, since after all, he was smart with his word and brought twenty valuable pelts. Everyone kept their eyes on Nanxun.

Nanxun agrees.

Ah Mang happily took her away. Out of the village, he brought Nanxun around his neck, I think, and showed her off to his fellow tribesmen. They praised Ah Mang for his choice. Ah Mang laughed. “Of course! this is the only woman who dares to hang me on a tree!”

“What?! She hangs you on a tree?!”

“As expected of our chief! You really don’t choose ordinary woman!”

Nanxun was deathly embarassed. She is still a shy-er person than the natural-born savages, okay.

6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, the vacation world's MLs are always so cute... :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: They're straightforward, innocent (at first), and the evilness is just as high as a school bully.

7. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone from the cannibal tribe applauded their chief to finally brought home the person in his heart. Apparently, for all the time (three seasons passed before the trade) Nanxun and Ah Meng didn’t meet, he was busy hunting to stack up those twenty pelts. They praised Nanxun, though Ah Meng immediately brought the girl to his cave and snu snu.

Nanxun life was quite smooth. Everybody in the tribe liked her. except one jealous woman lusting for Ah Meng called Ah Xiang. She never really did anything though; primitive IQ. And even if she did anything, Nanxun was confident she could put her back in place. Easy-peasy.

She taught Xue’s craft and upgraded the life of the tribe. At one hunt celebration, Nanxun had an idea to do belly-dance, so she went and did it. In the middle of the dance, Ah meng took her away to their cave and forbids her from dancing in front of anyone else. Every men’s eyes were on her when she danced haha.

During this period, Nanxun never shy away. It was probably because she did not have any scenario or mission to adhere to, so she was very free, and you all shall know, she is straight-forward. Sometimes she was the one who initiated kissing and snu snu. She quite like to tease and bait Ah meng to roll in the sheets with her (although Ah Meng and every ML incarnation would do that anyway without instigation). The metaphor used for their sexy time was about leopard and tiger rolling around, so I’m very sure the Nanxun of this world was very responsive and eager. (btw, Ah Meng gave her the nickname ‘little wild leopard’)

Then came the gloom. A warrior was wounded, it was determined he cannot be saved. So there was a ritual that brought the tribe their prestige as cannibals. The warrior was killed and his meat was cooked to be eaten by the tribe people, as a sign of his honor. Nanxun was forced to eat, of course, but Ah Meng saves the day by feeding her a different meat from his own bonfire.

At one point, Nanxun travelled around again. She suddenly met with a python. She was ready to run, but the python actually just bypassed her. She remembered the same kind of thing happened in the fourth world, then remember the encounters with a viper with Xue, so she wondered about this (and I wonders too).

Suddenly Ah Meng’s most trusted brother, translated literally as Leopard, showed up. He started to try and force Nanxun. She resists very fiercely, of course, even to the point of stabbing Leopard’s chest with a spear. When all hope was about to lost, as she was backed up against a tree, the previous python showed up.

The snake swallowed Leopard. Nanxun only watched from the sides.

Suddenly a scream was heard! It was a fellow tribewomen, Ah Hu nand Ah Xiang. They ran back to the tribe. Nanxun chases them, wanting to explain.

Incidentally, in the tribe, the men just returned from their hunt. AHu and AXiang retell the story, accusing Nanxun for being a witch who told the python to swallow Leopard. Witch and witchcraft was viewed negatively here. Ah Meng wasn’t around since he chased for a ebast, the other men couldn’t keep up, so they returned first.

The first thing they decided to do to Nanxun: “Burn the witch! Burn the witch!”

Nanxun ran away. She magically finds a shelter in a partially hidden stone cave. She waited there, and of course Ah Meng showed up. He didn’t say anything, just hugged her close. He was panicked when he heard a python was in the vicinitiy of Nanxun (and didn’t care that the same python swallowed Leopard and leave Nanxun alone), so he checked Nanxun for injuries, and then took her back to the tribe.

In the tribe, the people were still chanting to burn the witch, so Ah Meng burn all straw crafts and break all clay pots. Then he took his and Nanxun belonging before the both of them ran far away from the tribe to live together.

Ah Meng didn’t care Nanxun was a witch, as long as she is still his. Typical ML. (This is why we love you, though).

When he heard that Leopard tried to kiss her and force her, he said, “It’s good that he is now dead, if he wasn’t dead, I’ll make him dead.” He also thought (and yell at) the tribes people was very ungrateful towards them both. Ah Meng didn’t want to be the chief at first, and when he ran away and met Nanxun, he changed his mind so he can marry Nanxun. Every hunt of the tribe was succesful thanks to him, the least they could do is disrespect his woman. Those pottery and straw-craft was taught by Nanxun too. If they think Nanxun should be burned because she is a witch that will bring misfortune, then there shall not be a witch’s teaching left, thus the burning and breaking.

Nanxun was, well since they are saying I’m a witch, whatever. She admits she is a witch.

They found a large and cozy stone cave, the entrance was about two-story building high, and the way in was to built a suspension bridge from a very tall tree besides it. With Nanxun’s design, she and Ah Meng build the bridge and a treehouse. They spent the rest of the times there.

At one point Ah Meng climbed up the tree. Nanxun followed, much to Ah Meng’s worry, since the first time they met, Nanxun fell off a tree to his arms. They climbed right to the peak.

“The tribe’s people said my hobby was weird. Axi, do you think I’m weird too?” (Ah Meng)

Nanxun said no of course, since the view on the tee’s peak was really beautiful.

Ah Meng was very happy. “You know, when I caught you falling from the tree, I think I caught my heart too.” (Ah Meng)

(I’m sorry I can’t put a Chinese-esque narrative/dialogue into these hhh)

Some time passed. Nanxun was lazying in her home. Suddenly a large bird went in, found Nanxun, and angrily spit fire everywhere.

Nanxun was shocked and tried to talk with it, and she succeed. The bird was: “?!?! You can talk with me?!”

Nanxun and Little Eight rationalizes it as the mystic art she knew in the first world (beast-taming), so yeas, she can talk with the bird. Nanxun explained she had no idea the cave was occupied, etc, and ended up offering the bird to built a tree house, since the cave was too small for the bird. And smoked meat, using his fire. The bird agrees happily.

Later Ah Meng came home, tried to attack the bird, Nanxun intereferes, then he built the tree house. Such was how two humans and one bird became neighbor.

At another point, the large python that swallowed Leopard came to them. It was already spring. He met with Nanxun and Ah Meng, talk with nanxun, explaining, “You(Nanxun) smell so good, I really just want to worship(kind of) you. And the man besides you, I feel jealous towards him (I think it is more of jealous accompanied by awe-inspired).”

So the snake became their neighbor too, residing int he smaller cave below the humans cave. The bird was named Big Ash, the python Big Black (the python’s body was large, after all, he swallowed a bulkky human whole).

Came another spring... I think, and there was stray people from the cannibal tribe on their home area. They complained to Ah Meng the new chief was poor in leadership, greedy, and turn the ritual of eating a honorable warrior’s meat to a resort of gaining food resource. So yes, the ritual happened much more frequently more because the tribe people didn’t have food rather than because the dead person was revered. Then there’s a plague happening in the tribe.They wanted Ah Meng back, but of course Ah Meng didn’t agree.

After they left, a lot of fellow tribesmen came and make havoc. Ah Meng killed them, Big Ash burned them. Nanxun heard about the palgue and rode Big Ash with Ah Meng to the tribe, telling them to isolate the sick and burn the corpses. When the three of them left, the tribe people worshipped Nanxun as a messenger of God.

In summer, a fire started in the forest. Little Eight said Nanxun couldn’t interfere in this, because it is crucial for Xue’s plot. The fire would make all tribe migrate to Southwest, where there, it is Xue’s time to shine. So Nanxun only put up a formation array around the house where the two humans and animals lived, so the fire didn’t touch them at all. Of course, she set up the formation by ordering Ah Meng around. Since their place wasn’t burned, the other tribe viewed them as a real messenger of god.

Nanxun former’s tribe passed by. Xue and Nanxun talked. Xue’s husband has became the chief leader and cannot help but take another wife. This another wife is Ah Xiang, who deserted the cannibal tribe. Xue said she knew her husband undeoubtedly loved her, but she can’t resign to the fate of sharing her man to another woman, although she understood it was needed and her husband cannot refuse. Anyway, she would fight for what is hers.

Nanxun wanted to say that her man wasn’t like that even though he is in the same position, but she decides to not speak out, lest she rub a salt on a wound. Xue tried to bring her to migrate, but Nanxun adamantly refused.

By this manner, the story reached their end. Nanxun was told by Little Eight it’s time to move on, but Nanxun convinces him to stay a little longer. There was a lot of spiritual energy, so he could use it to nourish himself. Little Eight thought there was something weird, but at the same time, he felt it was rational, so he receded.

Before they moved on for real, Nanxun asked Ah Meng, “Do you dislike me for not being able to give birth?”

Ah Meng: “No, I love you for whoever you are, a witch, a messenger of God, I don’t care you’re my Axi. And it’s good this way, you’re only mine.” And some other talks later he (probably) added, “In the next lifetime, you will be mine as well.” (kind of)(there’s about a next lifetime and Nanxun is still his, so the meaning is not that different).

Nanxun then slept, Ah Meng also followed. Her soul moved out and leave without looking back. At a split second, Ah Meng opened his eyes, looked at the direction where Nanxun’s soul was going, then at the cold and breathless body in his arms. He closed his eyes again.

Little Eight brought Nanxun to his space first, to show off how his former body of a magnificent adult horse-like being was fully returned. Nanxun was like: “You just brought me here to show off?”

Little Eight found that even though Ah Meng’s evil value dropped to zero, he didn’t receive any merit. So, probably, Ah Meng’s original evil value was not 100. Of course, he didn’t update Nanxun about his evil thought dropping, since they weren’t in a mission after all.

Little Eight returned to his fluff-ball appearance and brought them both to the seventh world.

Going to do arc 7 next, it's pretty entertaining as well. Although I have no idea about the little political intrigue involved in this arc lol, forgive me.

8. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to sleep. It's 10:45 PM in my country.

I personally titled this arc, “How to Melt An Iceblock”

Nanxun woke up in the body of a girl called Li Yunduo, near a pig cage. She needed to grab pig’s food because she was starving and may die from it. Xiao8 explained only this starving body is worthy of Nanxun (‘cos their same wavelength and sht), and if she did not move soon, she will die from starvation. Nanxun decided to knock on the farmhouse’s door instead, pleading for a meal. The farmhouse’s owner gave her sweet potatoes.

Li Yunduo is an orphan from a village facing drought. Her parents took her to migrate, but on the way, the parent died by a bandit. Original!Li Yunduo walked, only eating weed and grass since the food she had was taken by the bandits, and arrived at the capital of Nanyun Kingdom.

The target this time was, obviously, the Grandmaster. His position was second only to the Emperor. Grandmaster’s name is Gong Moran, though sometimes the translation stated the literal meaning: Palace Ink Dyed, sometimes Miya Moe, or another Miya-miya, and Only God Knows how did that come around. Moran called himself by ben zuo, other people called him daren.

Gong Moran is viewed as a prophet... maybe God itself, the translation said so (let’s not trust google translate), but I’ll use prophet.

If he wanted the throne, he could do so easily. If he utters a sentence, then it will be treated as God’s prophecy. He can also call wind and rain as he pleases, which makes Nanxun suspected he might be a practitioner (literally translated as ‘wizard’). Good thing the art of beast-taming from the first world could be used here, not to mention the first world was a high-difficulty world. This seventh world is merely an intermediate level.

Nanxun went to the streets and asked about the Grandmaster. The prosperous state of the city was thanks to Grandmaster. If you offend Grandmaster, you’ll die. If you stared directly at Grandmaster’s face, you die. Soon the parade of Grandmaster and his disciple will pass on the street Nanxun was standing. She knew the parade has reached her position when the boisterous surrounding turned silent.

Nanxun peeked and a wind blow the curtain of the Grandmaster’s carriage, showing his lips. they looked young. Nanxun asked Xiao8 how old is Grandmaster, the latter answered: “I don’t want to tell you, I don’t want to scare you.”

Nanxun: ....

She stares at the Grandmaster small exposed face and feel him staring back. Nanxun asked if the Grandmaster was looking at her too. Xiao8 basically “please look at yourself in the mirror”. She tried to look at Grandmaster more closely, then she felt a dangerous aura then retreated, but she managed to see the lips turned to a little curve. After he pass, Nanxun inquires more and Xiao8 accidentally let slip that the Grandmaster has been around for several generation. Nanxun inquires further, Xiao8 said he has been around since the beginning of the dynasty.

Nanxun: “This Grandmaster... is an old man???”

Then somebody in the crowd admiringly exclaimed he has taken a glimpse of the Grandmaster. Some other people reprimanded him lest he offends the Grandmaster.

Just after this person walked away, he screamed and dropped dead. Poison. The surrounding said he was punished.

After this incident, Nanxun entered a brother, initially only as a person doing rough job. The brothel’s mama tried to scam her, but Nanxun could read. They reached an agreement where Nanxun could eat everything she wanted and leave without too big of a compensation silver. The contract lasted for three years.

Fast forward, three years passed. Nanxun was known as ‘Rose’ and very famous. The brothel was prosperous. It is not a mere building for pleasure, it offers entertainment and food as well. A lot of customers come for ‘Rose’, since she only did a show once per month. The girl is beautiful, seductive, and intelligent. At her every show, she choose her customer. I’m very sure Nanxun did not actually did the ‘deed’ with any customer, just an entertainer, like a geisha.

In the brothel, she met with a man, Hengqing. This man keep on occupying her serving time, and her contract was almost over. So Nanxun exposed him as the real owner of the brothel, using it as a mean to gain information. Hengqing was surpriised that Nanxun managed to found out. then Nanxun left the room, telling him that her contract has expired and she would left. She met with other girls and the Mama, who was regretful of the girl’s departure.

The Grandmaster and his disciple was going to pass by. Everyone went out to stare. Nanxun watched with several other girl from the second floor of the building.

Then she fell.

She felt somebody pushed her from behind, and thought that it was really a cheap trick. She managed to do a manuveur, guaranteeing safe landing, but she actually floats before coming into contact with the ground. Then another one fell, a girl from the brothel; Nanxun’s friend who was always sunny and cheery. She was the one who pushed Nanxun, and the Grandmaster just splattered her down the ground. everyone said she was punished, of course. Nanxun on the other hand was glad since she now had a reason to apply into the Moxietang Sect built by the Grandmaster.

The parade left. Nanxun immediately went to an inn. She changed her appearance into a dirty young boy. Then at the day of the sect’s new disciple recruitment, she went.

There was some of the Grandmaster’s disciple that act as the judge. They choose the bulky and strong-looking one, which means, Nanxun wasn’t included. So she clung to one of the disciple, asked him incessantly to let her in. The disciple she clung on was the 17th Disciple, and he could only let the girl follow them helplessly.

When she was given a time to bath in the sect, she heard that the Grandmaster was going to visit, so she hurriedly try to finish her bath. After she put on some clothes, somehow or another, I think, the bath’s door broke down and everyone present saw her, then went: A girl! How outrageous!

Nanxun wanted to do another round of pleading, but then she was shocked senseless by the beautiful and handsome face of the Grandmaster. Xiao8 snapped her back to reality, then she began her round of pleading. The Grandmaster tested her by giving a poison/venom/mystic art? that feel like it’s crushing her brain. Nanxun asked Xiao8 to block some of the pain, but just enough for her to show emotion. Even though it has been blocked, she still feel the pain was quite unbearable. However, after it ends, she managed to go through it without making a sound... if I remember correctly.

The Grandmaster was awed and took him as his personal disciple. He only had two personal disciple, and then the two personal disciple had another two personal disciple; this was the tradition, so everyone was shocked.

Nanxun lived in the Grandmaster’s outer hall.

For the first few days, she had nothing to do, so she only follow the 17th Disciple around for some pointers. Some days before the full moon, the Grandmaster finally bestow another test, which is still for pain endurance. Nanxun managed to get through it.

Fast forward, Nanxun tried relentlessly to enter the Grandmaster’s life by acting like his little servant. She asked whether or not he was hungry, needed anything, brought food to him, etc. His evil point went down gradally as he finally let her follow him around. He melts.

The Emperor called. Grandmaster went, bringing Nanxun along. She stood outside the door, though she manage to perfectly heard everything that was said. The Emperor was sick and asked for a longevity spell. Grandmaster revealed there is a way, but only by sucking another person’s lifespan, and if the soul is particularly compatible/of good quality, then can the Emperor added a lot of lifespan. There is a chance that a person’s whole remaining lifespan might just added up 1 year of lifespan to him. The Emperor decided to take the risk and let Grandmaster took his sons’ lifespan. Grandmaster agreed, promising him six years from the first four princes.

The next day, the Emperor who was rumoured to be sick, so the other princes was already fighting for the throne, bounced back to health. Everyone was shocked and revered the Grandmaster more.

Some time skip happened. The Grandmaster appointed Nanxun as the 19th Disciple, despite several useless disapproval of the other Disciple. Everyone knows he doted on her specially. Our Grandmaster actually has disgust to be touched by women, but Nanxun *accidental* (ofc not lol she planned it) was never refused, so this just made the other Disicple shocked. Again.

An assembly of three kingdom happened. Nanxun was brought byt he Grandmaster to the banquet. In the middle of it, she found out the Grandmaster could know what people were thinking, so she playfully asked him a lot of people’s inner mind. Then she pointed to a general, the seventh prince of another kingdom.

Grandmaster revealed that this seventh prince has never took off his attention of Nanxun so far, and that he is an acquiantance of Nanxun. This seventh prince is Hengqing (and I forgot his surname). Nanxun apologized; she didn’t mean to conceal it, but this man was from her ‘dirty’ past. Grandmaster didn’t mind at all.

Came a dancer with her face veiled to dance. Nanxun knew this was Princess Yao, the one who has hots with the Grandmaster. She asked whether the Grandmaster feel touched by her display, the Grandmaster answered no. The Emperor asked her to stay after the dance, but she refused and went out, and on the way caught the two whispering quite intimately. She burned with jealously, not knowing the two was actually talking about her.

Nanxun: “I think this princess is smart, she knew this banquet is very boring and so she escaped.”

Gong Moran: “Smart?” *disdain* *cue an insult*

Grandmaster asked her whether she was bored and wanted to return early, but Nanxun restrained. Then Nanxun excused herself to the toilet. The maidservant that led the way was suspicious, and indeed, she met with Princess Yao. She tried to scheme a dispute that ends with Nanxun pushing her to the water, but Nanxun managed to turn the situation and instead let herself fall to the water, and bringin Princess Yao down too.

This was seen by countless official, envoys, and the Emperor himself that happens to pass by. Why? ‘Cos Gong Moran got worried since she wasn’t back, so he just got up and leave, so the other followed lol.

Seeing that Nanxun was in the pond, Gong Moran swiftly jumped in and took her out of the water, ignoring Princess Yao completely. Everyone was shocked. Even Nanxun was shocked. She thought that he was goign to sent in disciple, not jumped in personally, but this was a good sign. Xiao8 praised her effort that managed to let the boss’s defense lower.

They went back. Princess Yao was slapped by the Emperor for accussing Nanxun pulling her into the water (it did happen lol). After everyone left, Hengqing went to her and said, “I know, I believe you.”

Nanxun and Gong Moran ate dinner together. The latter know that the pond before was Nanxun’s scheme, since it was such a small trick. She asked whether or not he was angry, he said no, but he found doing a self-injury ruse was stupid. Nanxun said, the princess has evil intention towards her, so if she didn’t fight back, then it’s too bad! So she fell to the pond to save herself from accusation, and she pulled the princess to the water for revenge (this was told to Xiao8 too, when he askeed). Gong Moran laughed. Nanxun praised his beauty. Gong Moran’s evil value went down, Xiao8 praised her.

The next topic, Gong Moran revealed that he knew the girl was a glutton, so she should just ask the kitchen to make whatever she wants. Nanxun happily agreed. She immediately went to the kitchen. She brought back a sumptuous meal, and every disciple passed by was shell-shocked, asking, “Why are you so wasteful?! Daren doesn’t eat that much, and he just returned from the banquet!”

“I’m not wasteful! I’m gonna eat everything!” proclaimed Nanxun proudly.

17th Disciple was distressed. Now her gluttonious nature was actually public’s knowledge, and he had no threat (he found out Nanxun frequently steal food) to use against her, so that she would spent time with him.

Anyway, they are going to do another parade down the road. Nanxun knows these kind of parade happened because of two reason: 1. There is a new disciple 2. The Emperor asked him to, so the masses didn’t feel fear/unrest

In the middle of the journey, Nanxun asked, “Daren, are you thirsty?”

Gong Moran: “Are you thirsty?”

Everyone slowed down ‘cos that’s just how it is, but they didn’t expect him to say that. Nanxun also didn’t expect him to reply out loud, when Nanxun was whispering. Then Gong Moran poured a cup of tea inside his sedan, and Nanxun immediately refused; “I don’t want to be treated special, I want to be like my brothers (the other disciple that never get offered a tea).”

They still stopped at a teashop anyway. But before they got in, an ambush happened. Nanxun could only hide in protection, much to 1th Disicple’s displeasure (I think. He was mentioned as Gongda, some sort of head of security; like a bodyguard, but in a much later chapter, this assumption didn’t really fit). Things happened, Gong Moran stopped all weapons going to him since he jumped out to shield Nanxun. Everyone~is~shocked~ and so the whole town know that the Grandmaster doted on the 19th Disciple.

Oh, btw, Princess Yao was engaged to Hengqing.

Nanxun found out about one of the Grandmaster’s secret. Doing mystic arts apparently has a backlash, which happened on the night of full moon. When it happened for the first time, Nanxun heard him going ballistic and scream and in pain, but Nanxun decides to ignore him. Yep. Ignore. She woke up to his apinful scream, determined with Xiao8 that he won’t die, then she went back to sleep.

Xiao8: “Shouldn’t normal people in this situation knock on the door and ask what happened?”

Nanxun: “Are you crazy? What if I die from provoking him?”

After this incident, Gong Moran’s evil value dropped by five point. Xiao8 thinks he is crazy.

Palace politic happened. Nanxun was called into the palace and met with Princess Yao and the Empress. They hinted for her to be betrothed to the Fifth Prince. The Fifth Prince, by the way, has the least political resources and power (on the surface). Nanxun managed to refuse by syaing that the other Disicple didn’t get betrothed so she may not, but the Empress said it was different for girl, Nanxun still refused. She rationalized that if she went to th Fifth’s residence, it would seem that the Grandmaster is siding with the Fifth Prince, so Empress stopped. After nanxun left, she said Princess Yao’s idea (of that whole betrothal) was dangerous. Princess Yao cannot gave up the idea.

Ehh and there was this incident where Nanxun was... tested again. The test was the kind that gave a pain sensation like one was sucking blood directly to your heart. At first, Xiao8 blocked a lot of pain, but Nanxun couldn’t feel anything, so he loosened the effect and she was dripping from cold sweat and pain. Gong Moran told her to hug and cling to him if it was really painful, so Nanxun just did so. She even bit Gong Moran’s arm, and he did not mind. In-between, she confesses, she liked him since the time where he saved her from falling.

That’s all planned, of course, though Nanxun indeed feel like dying from the pain (even if Xiao8 blocked quite a lot of number).

Then, as planned, she just clung to Gong Moran like an octopus. The particular position was alike how she clung to 3rd!XueMing, a.k.a the Yandere Dad, whenever she sleep with him (and she always did this octopus-clinging with the exact postiion to every villain boss she met). Then she raised her head, trying to accidentally kiss Gong Moran’s chin but Gong Moran moved his head, so instead she kissed his lips. She managed to lick his lips before fainting.

Gong Moran lie her on her bed, then think to himself, he found that he really wanted her awwww.

But then he acted cold towards her. I was all ‘bruh *facepalm*’. He did it ‘cos he doesn’t know how to handle his feelings.

Nanxun retaliated! She acted cold towards him too. It was a plan, just so they reconcilement later could had more impact.

At one point Nanxun was called again to the palace, but there was something different. The euneuch led her to a secluded place. She realized the euneuch didn’t announce the Empress’s decree which usually happened when the Empress asked for her presence. Before she could conjure a plan, she was motioned to went into a pagoda or the like, and the door was locked from outside.

The smell of aphrosidiac incense filled the room.

As expected, on the bed, there was a man. The Fifth Prince. Nanxun couldn’t help but get closer, it was the drug, she swore. The Fifth Prince woke up, both feeling uncomfortable, and started to gete all chummy and touchy-feely.

The door breaks to smitheeren, a man with a silk white robe walks in. He caught the view of two person entangled. They had yet to do anything, actually, but the position was ambiguous and lookd as if they were doing a deed.

Gong Moran threw the Fifth Prince outside into a coma, fed him an aphrodisiac pill, sealed the door’s entrance with a table, then went near Nanxun. They exchanged words, complaining of each other’s avoidance, then went to do snu snu.

Gong Moran at first let Nanxun did everything, but then he got impatient since she only managed to crumple his robe. So he rips Nanxun’s dress to pieces, threw his own to a much bigger ball of mess, and did the deed. Beastly. And the bed’s curtain broke from Nanxun’s grip. And the bed’s leg kind of got crushed, I think? Or the bed’s roof fell? Anyway, Gong Moran was completely being evil and a beast to her (very sadistic, I bet).

Nanxun: Ha! This Grandmaster-daren, usually act like what? An immortal fairy? More like an immortal devil! (sort of)

In the morning, Gong Moran showed a rarely-seen embarassment in his eyes after seeing Nanxun’s smitheered clothes, bundled Nanxun with the bed’s curtain, made a deal with the Fifth Prince so there weren’t any news leaked out, and went back to their Sect. Everyone was schoked since his clothes was crumpled, and in his arms was a girl. He nursed her back to health sweetly. During this time, Nanxun’s past from the brothel was exposed to the public, and everyone doubted Gong Moran, thinking he was bewitched and defiled. Gong Moran denies, of course, but nobody took his statement into account.

Sometime after, near the full moon, Gong Moran was writing on the back of papers. Apparently it was Princess Yao’s birthday and her whole Chinese horoscope. He let Nanxun sat on his lap and explained that he can do fortune-telling. And he slipped to tell about some past’s stories, making Nanxun excited (kinda like “Achievement succeed!”). He told Nanxun to create person-shaped paper, then said, “Imagine if these are your enemy.” With a very dark, diabolic voice, sending shiver to Nanxun’s spine. She accidentally cut the papers to half.

Gong Moran was pleased. “Good, you are very decisive to your enemy.”

Nanxun: If I told him that was an accident, would he kill me?

Idk what he talked about, actually, haha. Sorry. The main point is, he has been living so long to raise his enemy, which is the royal family, because apparently their ancestor burned his whole clan (that can do mystic art) to the ground, ‘cos reasons I can’t understand. Something about a particular Witch. His ambition was to destroy the dynasty that raises from their ashes.

Nanxun said, “I am here with you. If you’re going to fight, I’ll fight, if you’re going somewhere, I follow. If you want to destroy the kingdom, I’ll destroy it too, I only care about you.” (basically)

Gong Moran: “Then if I went to hell, you will follow.” (said it like a statement, if I’m not mistaken)

Nanxun: (in her heart) ???!?!?!!! this crazy!

Nanxun: “Of course, what if there’s some ghost stealing you from me in hell?”

Evil value dropped.

Gong Moran thought Nanxun is really God’s gift for him.

Moving on, maybe after this scene or before or in this scene, Gong Moran did a formation. With Princess Yao’s birthdate and horoscope as a center. It was a formation with sigils.. or some other thing, I don’t really get it, which is five in total, and if the five disappears, then the person in the center of formation would die a gruesome death. The sigils would break/disappear if the person in the center formation was thinking evil thoughts very strongly that it corrupts her soul. Not long after the formation was placed down, one of the five broke.

Nanxun was worried this could implicate them, but Gong Moran reassured her that it won’t, since the disappearing of the five would happen probably after Princess Yao was married to the other country, and so it wouldn’t let back to them.

Then at some point Gong Moran did Nanxun’s fortune-telling. She gave him Li Yunduo(the body)’s birthdate horoscope, but Gong Moran couldn’t see anything from it. Only managed to see the past, which means: the person has died. And when he could only see the future, the body was taken over. I don’t really get what result that Gong Moran achieved, but he repeated the fortune telling by using his blood. The second result cannot be perceived by him.

And his blackening value sky-rocketed.

Then he started to teach Nanxun studiously about formation. Nanxun learned fast, and with and each study, his blackening value raised. Nanxun tried to learn slower, but then it still went up. But the evil value was in stagnation, so Nanxun and Xiao8 decided to not care. And they concluded that the blackening value only made him a super-pervert, not related to evil value at all (Nanxun cried at this).

Another palace politic~ dundundunnnn

To cut it short, Gong Moran called into the palace to discuss stuff with Emperor. Nanxun was outside. some eunuch reported to her, telling her to return early since Gong Moran would be late. Nanxun felt something strange but didn’t mind it. Nanxun did return early, got cut off by Empress. Empress scolds Nanxun for avoiding her invitation. Nanxun flashed a token to repel every invitation initiated by anyone, even the Emperor, given by Gong Moran, after the aphrodisiac incident. She went away.

Back into the Sect, there was almost nobody in the vicinity of where Nanxun lives, and Gong Moran actually returned hurriedly. That day was the full moon. He suffers from the art’s backlash, and the pain was so great that he used the venom/poison that suck at your heart to keep himself sober. Nanxun gave him her arm to bite on, so he wouldn’t need to suffer. Then his hair turned silver, his eyes were blood-red, and he pressed Nanxun and snu her painfully, more like venting. Nanxun was in total pain.

After they finished, Gongda/1th Disciple knocked on the door. Nanxun answered in behalf of the sleeping Gong Moran. 1th Disciple didn’t believe her and pushed down the door. Nanxun managed to cover herself by scarce clothing.

1th Disciple flew into a rage and accused Nanxun did something that make Gong Moran to be so weak. Nanxun denied, fight ensues, 17th Disciple caught her and ran away with her. He promised to protect her. Nanxun tried to make them return, saying that she only care about Gong Moran, but 17th Disciple cut her off and refuses. They went away, using eunuch's clothes and whatnot.

Nanxun was really uncomfortable with the 17th Disciple’s act, since she only came to this world for the boss. When they was out of the palace gate and the carriage started to shake, he was in a state of pain from the previous snu, so Xiao8 blocked her pain receptor. Then the other Disciple caught up, so the both of them went on a horse.

Stopped in some forest. 17th Disciple tried to talk sense, but 1th Disciple was a fanatic who cannot accept his God was defiled, turned into something humane, not lofty and high-above-everyone-else like the past. Everyone else agreed. They fight.

17th Disciple shielded Nanxun from an attack and died as a result. Nanxun held his bloodied corpse, and as he died, he said, “I’m sorry, brother can’t protect you after all.”

Nanxun was mad. She unleashed a lot of power. She killed 1th Disciple, who turned to an ugly old man by time of his death (he was picked up by Gong Moran long, long time ago). This is where I realized Gongda might not be the head of the bodyguards after all. The bodyguards were mere mortals assigned by the Emperor.

Everyone else halted since they feared to die, and they knew they would die the same way. Some proposed momentary peace, and Nanxun agreed.

After they left, Nanxun was standing alone, silently and eerily. Xiao8 joked at the poor champ’s live, saying he was quite the fool. Then he realized it wasn’t appropriate and apologized to Nanxun, knowing the girl’s mood was low. He tried talking after that, several times, but Nanxun didn’t reply at all.

Finally she said, “Little Eight, I can’t see.”

Xiao8: ??? What???

Nanxun: “I can’t hear either.”

Xiao8: What? But you still can hear my voice, right? what, Nanxun, did you became blind and deaf?!?! How?!

It seems she put out too much power, so now her sight and hearing are damaged. She still can hear Xiao8 perfectly.

Thus they continued their running-away journey with Xiao8 leading the way, like a GPS sounding in Nanxun’s head.

Am I too long-winded?

9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for the spoilers, I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Syash likes this.
  10. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I have no idea how did y'all manage to read that mess, there's so many things wrong with the grammar haha. I apologize, I'm sure the mtl is getting to my head.

So, I forgot to mention. 1st Disciple was in cahoots with the Empress. The short fighting ensued between the Empress and Nanxun when she was leaving and showing off the amazing token to ward off any decree's call was planned. The 1st Disciple made this scene as a proof that she was the one in cahoots with the Empress to harm the Grandmaster. Since Nanxun's past as a girl from a brothel was brought up, nobody wanted to hear her defenses, saying she was scheming to get into the Grandmaster's bed and weaken him. The 1st Disciple actually knew the time nearing full moon was when the Grandmaster was on his weakest, so it was all deliberate.

Back to where I left off. Nanxun was blind and deaf. She treaded her way through the forest by following Xiao8's GPS instruction, and they finally met with a road. Xiao8 said there was someone passing by, so she should stay put and she did. The passing person was a nobleman son, said Xiao8, confirmed later by Nanxun from how he carefully helped her to the carriage.

This man who saved her was actually Hengqing, so Nanxun was brought to his (also the Princess's) residence. Xiao8 knew this, of course, but he purposefully keeps silent. In the residence, Nanxun was tended to and later examined. Hengqing affirmed that she was indeed blind and deaf, so he wrote to her palm, "Don't be scared, you are safe now." Nanxun was quite calm, since she believed Gong Moran would come to her rescue rightaway after he woke up. Anyway, she doesn't know the man that saved her was Hengqing 'till after she went back to the Sect.

The chapter changes its point of view back to the Sect. The remaining Disciples were grovelling on the ground, punished by some kind of art that made them pale, broke in cold sweat, and wants to die, casted by Gong Moran. He was furious. He asked why on earth they listened to 1st Disciple, that even the Sect's maidservant and people from the kitchen follow his instruction. Has they not put him on their eyes anymore? The Disciples begged for forgiveness, silently swore to never meddle in the Grandmaster's affairs anymore. Gong Moran proclaimed won't let them off the hook before he find Nanxun, thusly he went to his room and did a searching spell.

Gong Moran immediately flew to Hengqing's residence. He found Nanxun and whispered reassurance, and then found out Nanxun cannot hear nor see him. Nanxun shamelessly confess all of her feeling, saying that she regrets that she now cannot see him nor hear him, even lamenting death is better than this. Gong Moran reassured her, which of course, didn't get through Nanxun's ear, so she continued yapping. Then she said all that's left was touch and smell, so Gong Moran quite practically offered his body for Nanxun. She had a great time kneading his face.

Gong Moran hugged her as he brought them outside the residence. He never said that the residence they were in was Hengqing's, and the reader was only exposed to this fact after Gong Moran stopped to face Hengqing in his courtyard, right in this moment. Hengqing accused him of taking another household's servant away, and so he brought a whole lotta guards, up to thirty archers all aiming at him. They exchanged some words before Hengqing yelled a shooting order. Gong Moran shrugged them off with an invisible wall. He kept his walking pace steady so Nanxun didn't notice anything strange. After they went out the enemy's area, Gong Moran flew them back to the Sect. Nanxun was ecstatic with the flying sensation.

After this incident, Gong Moran completely abandoned his task and responsibilities in favor of accompanying the caged Nanxun. Yes, he didn't let her out, she didn't want to go out, and so they lived merrily, only together, in Gong Moran's room. And they do quite a lot of snu, I conjure. Sadly there weren't many texts to describe it. One thing for sure: Gong Moran even ignored the Emperor's call, even though their kingdom was quite in a precarious state. There was a possibility a war would break out. And Hengqing, with Princess Yao in tow, has gone back to his kingdom. He was still in cahoots with the fifth prince, though.

Quick update of palace politics: apparently, the first four princes born from the Empress are actually the Emperor's nephews. The Empress only gave birth to still-born, which is an ominous sign, so the Emperor switched babies and killed the real baby's mothers. The Fifth Prince, born from a lowly mother, was the only real flesh and blood of the Emperor's. Nanxun was with him when he exposed this secret and suspected Gong Moran has a hand in this matter. So the Fifth Prince became more determined to claim the throne, and Gong Moran promised to push him secretly from behind.

The Disciples and staff of the Sect was petrified for Gong Moran started to become like a henpecked husband, even going so far as to cook noodles when he never ever let even a speck of dust to dirty his white robes. He also concocted medicine himself that eventually cured Nanxun's disabilities. At some point, Nanxun asked why on earth he got enough patience to act as a Grandmaster for the dynasty's people he hated. Gong Moran said he has pulled strings to destroy the dynasty completely from when he ascended to his position. He might have done his revenge by just killing the royal family, but he wouldn't be satisfied with that. He needed to destroy the dynasty.

Nanxun then proposed them to be a husband and wife after he was done with revenge. Gong Moran repeated this, showing a skeptic expression, but he vaguely agreed anyway.

One day when they were done with snu-snu, Gong Moran suddenly prickled Nanxun's back. At this point she has regained her hearing completely, but her sight has not. Not fully; it's as if she had an extreme case of myopia. She asked whatever he was doing, Gong Moran said it was carving a tattoo. Nanxun asked Xiao8 to use his sight so she could see the tattoo's pattern. Xiao8 was bashful at first while criticizing Nanxun for her narcissism, making Nanxun speechless. Xiao8 still looked at the tattoo, but he was made shocked and decided to not show Nanxun anything.

The neighboring Kingdom's Emperor died, and the successor was Hengqing, the Seventh Prince. For some reason (I believe it's for Nanxun, his affection is not hidden) he waged war. So, Nanyun's Emperor personally went to the Sect to meet Gong Moran. After some talks, it was agreed that them both would go to war.

Things happen, and a rumor said the Emperor died in battle. Some prince ascended to the throne, and the Emperor suddenly revived (he never died anyway) and abridged his son's throne. Gong Moran returned with him. He spent some sweet time with Nanxun before facing the Emperor again, who has fallen sick. Gong Moran said because of his anxieties and insecurity and the war's effect, his lifespan deteriorated. The Emperor asked him to take Fifth Prince's whole life as long as it means he could live a little longer.
    Next, I have no idea what actually happened, but the Emperor died anyway. The Fifth Prince ascended to the throne. Hengqing's army surrounded the capital.

Nanxun asked for them to ran away and finally settle for a simpler live, not to mention the full moon was nearing, but Gong Moran said she should not bother. He still wanted to see the kingdom fell into ruins. There was some subtleties going on; Nanxun knew Gong Moran never really considered their ideas to led a peaceful and simple life. She and Xiao8 has discussed that his last 20 points was thanks to his undying revenge and resentment, which just say how impossible it was to put down.

Fifth Prince called upon Gong Moran for some strategy and relied completely to Gong Moran. He wanted to be the Emperor indeed, but not to a dead kingdom. Gong Moran reassured him (falsely).

Things happened, Nanyun was seized. Gong Moran and Nanxun escape through a secret passage. Before leaving, Nanxun tried to bring a lot of things, including jewelry, gold, jade, and silver. She also insisted to brought a Tang snake-handled sword that was used for calling-rain ritual (as shown once in the past when Nanxun has just become the 19th Disciple). This sword, btw, need a blood sacrifice before it could do magic. The show was quite diabolical, making Nanxun (when she first saw the ritual) wonder why on earth it would be considered Heavenly.

In the middle of the way, Gong Moran suddenly stopped and asked where the first gift (a jade hairpin) he gifts to her was. She left it behind. Gong Moran returned to get it back, despite Nanxun's refusal. After a long time, even chaos echoed into the secret passage, so Nanxun dropped everything she carrying except the sword and continue walking.

Out of the secret passage, she finally saw the whole capital was already in a great mess. Hengqing's army was accompanied by another strong and old practitioner that lived outside Nanyun before the massacre, so he and his descendant were safe. Nanxun saw that the Sect was burning, I think, from a self-inflicted spell. Gong Moran's. He was trying to burn the whole city to the ground, I'm pretty sure.

Hengqing and his confidants and the practitioner discussed things to prevent the destruction. On the side, Nanxun, just fresh out of the secret passage, asked Xiao8 for a rain-calling spell used in the ritual Gong Moran did once, making Xiao8 realize what she's going to do, so he freaked out. But Nanxun did it anyway: and this 'it', is, stabbing the Tang snake sword's tip to her heart. Then she called for rain.

An arrow flew past and hit her.

Old Practitioner said he sensed a great power from her direction. Hengqing saw her and refused to believe, muttering, "No, she is good, she is a good girl, she can't be what you said!" (basically)
    Old Practitioner assured it was really her.

Then while the capital was half-burning, rain dropped down. They all realized that she called for rain, and suddenly a figure streaked by. Gong Moran, silver-haired, came to the rescue.

He held her body. He assured they would find a place to live quietly, but Nanxun didn't buy that sht anymore and expressed... er, I forgot, but whatever it is, she ended it with something along the line of "This is my punishment for you".

Then Nanxun died in his arms. And the rain still fell around them. Gong Moran stood and carried her away with stiff steps. His evil value dropped to zero.

The Old Practitioner said it was the perfect chance to kill him, but Hengqing saw that the man's soul has flown out of him. He called it off, saying it would do nothing. "The man is alive(body), but he is already dead(heart/soul)."

Right in the next chapter, it was Gong Moran's pov. He brought Nanxun to his ancestor's land, put her on an ice bed where it would preserve her corpse. He lamented that if only he catches her subtleties when she asked him to leave, if only he put down his revenge and resentment, then she wouldn't be in this state. But he cannot do that. His mother put the image of his ancestor's family burning down to the ground to his mind when he was a child, everyday, that the hatred has seeped to his bone (it's certain he was never really there when the clan's massacre happened, but his mother was there, and his mother gave those memories to him). He cannot imagine and do not know how to put down his resentment and desire for revenge.

For such a long time, that was all he lived for. Then Nanxun came to his life, and he found that the world was beautiful (kind of). He then know a world outside of hatred and revenge. He thought she would forgive him for this last act of his (burning the city/dynasty down), since she usually would spoil and pamper him as much as he did to her, after all, he still cannot put down his revenge even if he desires for a peaceful life for them too. But he was wrong.

And even though he had put down a soul-locking formation in her body, in the form of tattoo on her back, her soul still disappeared.

This was her punishment.

Xiao8 finally told Nanxun that the tattoo Gong Moran gave to her was a soul-locking formation. He said, if it's not for his efforts, then Nanxun might got trapped in her body. And then they finally went to the Eight World!

No, I haven't started the Eight Arc. I'm still hurt over the 7th.

11. Mookyulie

Mookyulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the book

12. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    My god these ML just keep getting more obsessed and yandereish. Not that i hate it tho. Thia novel is still on going with more than 1000 chapters?

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  13. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already finished.

The last transmigration done in the story was with Nanxun and Xueming's son, the egg in the first world, Feng, and his wife, a fellow transmigrator whose name was translated into The Otter or Water sometimes. Xueming sealed Feng's memory. It was super hilarious. All the moment Nanxun had with her son and grandchildren was hilarious.

In the end they both had a second child. A daughter, obsessed with cultivation. Basically Xueming before-Nanxun mk II. The last chapter was closed with her bringing home a man named "Heaven".

14. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! Oh my grandchildren!!

15. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    More specifically known as the Heavenly Dao.

I'm heavily suspecting Nan Xun's daughter is going to be the MC of another novel. :hmm:

16. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But what would the story be like? They're not fighting the Heavenly Will anymore. Or is it gonna be a dog food show??

17. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the daughter depicted as having trouble connecting with... well, everything. Everything seems to be boring and detached, and she mentions that she only feels alive when training or cultivating etc etc, that's why the wife of Zuili Feng suggested she travel the world's... to find herself a life, jokes aside.

So it would probably be the journey of some sentimental shit like emotions and finding that life is more interesting even if not training and so on?

Also that person is called the Heavenly Dao at the end, but maybe the author will go on to explain it more thoroughly. Other than it being Little Eight's daddy and being, well, the Dao, there isn't much to be said about him. So who knows how it will turn out.

18. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good idea, but let's see if the author really did intend to make a series for Nanxun's daughter tho :/

well anyway here's a summarization spoiler, if anybody still wants to read more. This time, I make it really short.

Nanxun is a diehard fan of 8!Xueming. Nanxun creates a video where she plays violin or sing or both. She walks around outside to do live-potrait pictures. She was scouted and got into the entertainment business. the first project is with 8!Xueming, and then she proceeds swiftly from there because of her superb acting. Once got to a reality show where you needed to have superb strength ‘cause it’s full of extreme sport, partnered with a girl, and her inner boyfriend is bursting in full radiance. Everyone worshipped her and wanted to have her as a boyfriend. At one recording, the female partner got something to do? Or is it changed? Whatever, 8!Xueming came to the rescue and the whole audience was presented with a dogfood, seeing the capable and strong boyfriend Nanxun turns into a stupid and pampered little princess.

Nanxun & 8!Xueming progression started with texting each other. Nanxun was given a right to pursue him, so she did, even go as far as to visiting 8!Xueming in some distant another country filming location, after she sent a daily bouquet for 8!Xueming. snu-snu, relationship confirmed, Nanxun’s career-building, win some awards, MARRIED!

Right, this is the world where Nanxun indirectly affected the main storyline by erasing the female protagonist’s worldview; she is an illegitimate child with 7!Nanxun’s face (X8 think it’s kind of a warning from the Heaven, kinda like “I’m watching you...”), and initially she believed everything can be well and good. 8!Xueming however succeeded in revenge, so their dad was sent to jail (‘cause of something done to 8!Xueming mother), the company was bankrupt and in chaos, dad got into a coma thanks to overwhelming stress, the protagonist’s mother ran away with a newly born brother to marry another rich man, and the protagonist was totally alone with this burden. 8!Xueming acquired the company.

Okay, marriage.

On the way to the chapel, Nanxun got obstructed, probably traffic jam. 8!Xueming decided to straight-away picked her up, Nanxun wanted to go fast so she decided to walk. They meet, separated by traffic road. Nanxun ran to him in glee, but then she was hit by a car when passing the road.

8!Xueming cried at first, but still brought Nanxun’s bloody body to the chapel, married her corpse, then smiled gleefully (really gleeful. Yeah, he crazy) like a really happy groom except his bride is dead and bloody. Everyone around was crying ‘cos these two was just too tragic.

In the void, X8 and Nanxun discussed this (and the conclusion you can read in the previous spoiler) so for the next few new worlds, he became so fearful of disrupting the plot.

Another tidbit about this world: 8!Xueming has memories of Gong Moran (7!Xueming) sweet and last moment with Nanxun, but it’s fuzzy. Nanxun came along with her singing and music, and the face became clear: his half-sister's face. So he was revolted. The half-sister was definitely different, then he decided that Nanxun was his past lover. Once when they were acting a death scene in a film set in cultivation setting, 8!Xueming asked her, “Who are you looking at?”, thinking Nanxun was remembering Gong Moran (she did).

When Nanxun died, 8!Xueming admitted that he was jealous towards Gong Moran (sheesh, as I thought) and don’t want Nanxun to see him for another man, despite they both being the exact same person.

X8 was super paranoid in this world. He initially doesn’t even want to let Nanxun talk to the protagonist in fear of her worldview being screwed and made the plot progressed differently.Well, of course, Nanxun was “to hell with that”, and talk senses (put new idea) to the protagonist’s head anyway.

Most of the times, it was full of Nanxun and Ge(9!Xueming) interaction, if not their exploration of the zerg planet. The originally dark and mirrorless palace of Ge was filled with shiny and reflective things. Nanxun kind of brainwashed Ge to believe that he was the most handsome of all Zerg, and he actually went to the mirror and think, “Yes, I am handsome, the most handsome.” wwwwwwwwwwwwwww the hilarious most!

While Nanxun was working for Ge’s confidence in his half-human half-bug body, she was also working on her frozen facial paralysis. Once she laughed, she thought it was so bad, but Ge praised her.

However, they never snu snu, despite Ge’s very eager *ahem* (it tenses frequently), since he was quite afraid to scare (and hurt) her. one day Ge molted his bug skin and ended up with a pair of human legs. So the snu snu begin.

Stuff that happens with protagonist can be summarized, excluding extra details, to one point:

ZERG VS HUMAN

ZERG LOST

ZERG PLANET CONQUERED BY HUMAN

Yeah that’s the summarization. Ge and Nanxun lived to another world thanks to Nanxun’s mystic art, so by the time Zerg planet fell apart, they both threw themselves in their mecha to the volcano and teleported. They spent a simple life there. Man, Nanxun really love a simple life.

If you want to know all the plot details of the ninth world, well, I might want to make one later. It has a dense worldbuilding, I’m too lazy to detail them.

Nanxun asked X8 once, “Can you give me a well-behaved and obedient big boss?”

X8, “What does this heavenly beast cannot do?”

So the 10!Xueming is a male prostitute from a lower-grade brothel. His name is Yinghan.

And in this world, male is the one who birthed baby.

Yinghan is your definition of a paranoid, jealous, green-tea btch. Oh, he was also the Empress’s 18th child from her most favored lover, called Zhuo-something, but nobody knew except a loyal shadow guard. This shadow guard was Zhuo’s shadow guard’s child. Yinghan cannot claim his identity for he was hidden in a brothel and it would make the royal palace’s face stink, guaranteed his claim wouldn't be taken seriously, and he has no identity token whatsoever. Except his extreme identical resemblance for his father, he got nothing, so he had given up to claim his identity... I think. He definitely does so after meeting Nanxun.

However, there was another side of this baby-exchange: the baby Yinghan’s father exchanged for his son actually managed to survive the viciousness of the harem. This baby is now commonly known as the 18th Prince, Empress’s most favored prince.

Nanxun identity is like a prodigal son. Before, she spent most of her time chasing a high-rated prostitute in another brothel called Autumn Double(and yes, a male), but this guy preferred a higher-ranked female, so the former identity was almost in for a big embarrassment. Nanxun stepped in just in time to bless the two’s relationship. She immediately went into Yinghan’s brothel, where the females were actually all a diehard fan of Yinghan. ‘Cause he was just that beautiful, daym. Nanxun swooned at first sight.

Nanxun frequently went to Yinghan’s brothel to seek Yinghan, teasing and seducing him, then promising him that she would wed him as her lawful and main wife... oh, I’m sorry. Husband.

Nanxun promised her mother that if she succeed in getting into the top 50 academic examination, then they need to give her a wedding with Yinghan. If Nanxun failed, she will draw a turtle on her face and ran around the town. If her mother didn’t honor the pact, the mother must draw a turtle on her face and ran around the town. The other thing about the agreement was that the matriarch cannot interfere with Nanxun’s private life.

Thus begun Nanxun’s zealous studying. She met with a ferocious old mentor (female) that was awed by her ability, who later wrote prescriptions full of bitter Chinese medicine for Nanxun’s brain growth. Before this, at night, she would always sneak into Yinghan’s room, teasing him and promising she would always visit him so he wouldn’t forget about her. When this old mentor arrived, she was confined in the house and Yinghan’s blackened value rose up.

In this world, Yinghan’s blackened value always rose seemingly without a cause or reason, hahahaahahahaha. In fact, he keep monologue-ing to himself, so the blacken value keep going up.

Nanxun returned to visit Yinghan’s room at night after the old mentor left. They rekindled their affection (kind of.)

Nanxun had an outing with some fake friends, and the one who callled her was the high-ranked female Autumun Double crushes on, called Lin Yuejin. Then the world's protagonist, the Fifth Princess (probably named Mingqi), joins in the fun, invited by Lin Yuejin. Mingqi actually brought Yinghan to play some tunes. There was a lot of passive bickering, and Nanxun declares she would marry Yinghan, making Yinghan believe Nanxun's sincerity. Lin Yuejin asked whether Yinghan was a virgin, made a bet with Nanxun about this. Apparently there was something alike a cinnabar mark (y'all should know what I'm talking about) for males too. Yinghan showed it. Autumn Double whispered that there would be some fake mark, Yinghan laughed at his face, saying something about the one who knows there was a fake mark must have used fake ones, because the real one could not be erased no matter what (kinda). Lin Yuejin lost and jumped to the river as a consequence for losing the bet.

Later Nanxun met with her parents and plead for her marriage with Yinghan, there were chasing and running around the house first with the matriarch chasing Nanxun. Nanxun pointed out the parents cannot interefere with whatever she’s doing personally, so it brouhgt a lot of bickering. In the end, after they were both tired, the parent expressed they were merely worried that Nanxun was going to fall into some prostitue’s trap, remembering that that Autumn Double that she chases before ended up leaving her, and they also doubted Nanxun’s loyalty, thinking that if there were a more beautiful man, Nanxun heart would be swayed. Nanxun swore it wouldn’t be like that.

The matriarch told her to bail Yinghan out of the brothel and make him as her waiter, So while Nanxun was studying, Yinghan would be behind her, massaging or serving tea (imagined by Nanxun). The very next day, Nanxun paid for Yinghan’s slave deed and brought him home. Yinghan finally believed Nanxun’s word of love and his evil thought dropped. He decides to accept Nanxun’s love.

And well, he thought that Nanxun hasn’t known the real him. But Nanxun must accept. If she ever regrets after knowing his real self, then he will kill her. Who told her to give him hope?

(so the blacken value rose. X8 was frantic, but Nanxun was all: ‘whatever...’)

Step into the house and Yinghan immediately met with his parent-in-law. They... well, Nanxun’s father was approving, after all this gir—er, man, was elegant, well-behaved, and did not ‘reek’ of anything that came from a brothel, and anyway, this was the man his daughter so in love with. The mother was just concerned about Nanxun’s determination and will, fearing she would change into a prodigal son next. This matriarch really doesn’t ask much. (Oh, and, she practiced monogamy, and she’s completely lovey-dovey with her only husband. In the first chapter, the mother beat Nanxun and the father pleads, and then after it was dog food show for Nanxun hahahaha)

Nanxun became famous as a fool who took a prostitute as a wife.. husband. In some recess time, Nanxun strolled outside and bought a bracelet for Yinghan, but some other man stopped her, eyeing the same bracelet. Nanxun dropped the thing and left, thinking how stubborn this man is. Turns out this man is the 18th Prince, and he crushes on Nanxun.

Later the 18th visit Yinghan’s brothel, found out the prostitute there was low grade (well everyone else except Yinghan was really bad). Somehow or another, Yinghan schemed him, by sending a woman, who was kind of Nanxun’s rival when she coveted Autumn Double. The woman rped this 18th Prince.

Yinghan managed to scheme because the whole brothel was owned by him. He was feeling down because his wife actually was popular, and lot of people coveted what was his. This aspect is still the same whatever body you’re in, yeah, Xueming?

After this incident, the 18th Prince was addicted to sex and frequently invites some strong woman guard to tangle with him in his palace. He blames Nanxun for this, ‘cause if not for Nanxun he would not come to that brothel and got defiled, so he really wanted to marry Nanxun so she could take responsibility. She—he, I mean, even plead to the Empress.

One day, Nanxun visited the old mentor’s house to give her an essay. The mentor’s grandson was serving at the side. After Nanxun left, they talked about how suitable would the grandson be with Nanxun, but the grandson was skeptical since Nanxun obviously only had eyes for Yinghan.

Yinghan was mad after getting this report from his shadow guard. “What a good wife, I haven’t stepped inside the gate yet and she has brought so many rotten peaches; autumn double, the 18th prince, and now this grandson of a mentor.”

Shadow Guard: “You cannot do anything to the Mistress! Please think twice, how would your anger affect the Mistress when you’re not even married yet!”

Yinghan: “Who said I’m going to take my anger out on her?”

Shadow Guard: “? Then...”

Yinghan: *evil smirk* “I am going to... seduce her.”

Shadow Guard: ....

Two chapters later, they snu-snued. Nanxun felt so powerful and invincible, but Yinghan was dissatisfied and took the reins. Anyway, Nanxun promised she would marry her, so she went to kneel in front of her parents and admitted she has made a grave mistake. The conversation basically goes like:

“Did you fight with someone and disable them?”

“No...”

“Did you offend someone from a noble family?”

“No...”

“Gasp! Did you offend someone you should not offend?! Which family is it?! Mother will still try to cover for you!”

“No!”

Mother, in her mind: (oh my god, she offended a royal!!!)

Father: “Speak child, then just who did you offend???”

Nanxun: ....

Nanxun: “I accidentally slept with Yinghan so I need to make him my wife ASAP.”

Mother&Father: *sigh of relief*

Mother then beat her up.

Let’s take a look at the situation of the 18th Prince. He reasoned, as long as nobody knows his slutty ways, then it’s no problem. When he marries Nanxun, he would strive to be a good husband. He pleads to the Fifth Princess, actually named Mingxi (probably), the girl advises him to search for other females. 18th Prince, apparently named Mingyu, refused and tearfully ran away... idk where they were when this scene happened tho. Dramatic much.

The wedding of Yinghan and Nanxun proceed. Yinghan was carried in some big sedan to the compound, and Nanxun was waiting at the gate, all excitable, like “I was a prostitute in the previous world, now it’s him who’s a prostitute!” hahaha.

Skip over to the bridal chamber. Nanxun, drunk, pounces on Yinghan, but forgot her domineering-cold-pamperer attitude a la Xueming, just remember to pounce and pounce. And to take the first initiative. She kisses Yinghan all over the place, Yinghan told him to calm down, Nanxun refuses and go, “Here, here, and here, it’s all mine, I have to mark it!” (Xueming has completely rubbed off on her)

Yinghan went, “You really like me so much? How much?”

Nanxun: “You are my heart, if I don’t have a heart, I will die. So, Yinghan, you must always accompany me, cannot stop halfway, always follow my footsteps. If you can’t catch up, I wouldn’t want you anymore!” (genuine truth from the deep bottom of her heart, man, another instance that shows Nanxun perfectly knew Xueming follows her through voids. And to think that she actually confirm ed this from how in their sex it feels familiar...)

Yinghan, however, was displeased by the last sentence. It is suspected that this sentence makes him raise in blackening value.

They drink the marriage wine with difficulty, then finally did the deed. Nanxun was fussing about her being on top, but in the end she lost (as always). It’s a beautiful night.

The next day, Nanxun deeply regretted. She had a chance to attack yet she fails!

X8 was ecstatic tho. Yinghan evil thought, which was usually 0,1 or 0,5 drop per once, actually drop a whole 20. Nanxun thought, so it’s really about the position? Then she grinds her teeth in hatred, No, she wants to attack, attack, attack!

They met with parents. Y’know, tradition to offer tea to the elders. Yinghan went first tho, since Nanxun wasn’t awake. Father told Nanxun to calm down a bit and looked at her with a disgusted look, Nanxun didn’t really care. At night that day, Nanxun tied Yinghan and attacked, but Yinghan tore off his restraint. Nanxun goes “Don’t move!” and he complied. In the end, tho, Nanxun is not that great in sustaining so... yeah.

The academic examination date came. Nanxun was confined there for nine days, can’t even return to the house. She got her meals there. When she finally returns, she immediately went to Yinghan who was feeding the fish in the ponds. Nanxun pounces on him like a domineering husband—ehem, wife, then they both fell into the pond. After they swam to the shore just when the house’s people were ready to jump in, Yinghan asked wtf was she doing, she said she missed him. He tried to go but then faint momentarily.

Before the doctor comes, Yinghan reasoned that he was worried about Nanxun, and Nanxun thought that he was really inseparable from her. the doctor come and told them all HE WAS PREGNANT

OMGOMGOMG HOLY SHIT, THE BIG BOSS IS PREGNANT?!?!?!?

Went X8 when hearing the news. I summarized his feeling description and dialogue.

Nanxun was puzzled, since before the bridal night with Yinghan, she drank an infertility drug ‘cause well, you really can’t leave a child. The doctor revealed the fetus was about two months old, so it would be when they first snu-snu; when Yinghan seduces her. That time, Nanxun didn’t drink any drugs.

After the doctor left, Yinghan looked at Nanxun and asked why did she look scared when the doctor said he was pregnant. Nanxun answered she was scared by how foolish and careless she was, almost harming the baby and him by knocking him to the pool. They both then talked that they don’t like children, but the child would still be preserved.

X8 was panicky, remembering the big boss in the main line did not have a child, but Nanxun stays adamant at her choice, believing the child would not disturb the main line. They debated this for a while, but as always, X8 receded in the end, but not forgetting to mention the obstacles of having a child in this normal world. Nanxun’s first son, The Egg, has Xueming’s pure blood running through his veins, so he would be fine even if he was left alone for a thousand years, but this child cannot. Nanxun understood his concerns.

X8 was genuinely worried about Nanxun, man. Such a character development. It was even mentioned before that he didn’t actually care at first, but really, how much can you not care about Nanxun when you have gotten to know her?

Nanxun expressed that he was so good, and X8 arrogantly said “Of course.”

Then he noticed that Yinghan’s evil value dropped twenty points. “Holy damn, Heaven! The big boss actually has a motherly instinct! It’s a full twenty points drop!!! I suddenly feel you are right. Okay, let’s keep the child and go with the flow.”

Nanxun: ......... (even I am speechless by X8’s shamelessness)

Half a month later the doctor returns and confirmed that yes, Yinghan is really pregnant. Everyone was happy. Nanxun was inseparable from Yinghan’s side.

The scene shifted to the matriarch, Nanxun’s mother in this world, talking with some of her friends. The result came out at this time. When they read the announcements, everyone jaw’s dropped to the floor!

Nanxun got fifth place!

Back to the house, everyone was frantic for Nanxun to finally accept results, but she didn’t really care, just want to stay beside Yinghan. After she left, Yinghan shadow guard asked him whether he really wanted to just lay low and raise children.

“What about revenge and reclaiming your identity, My Great Master?” basically goes the Shadow Guard’s mind and focus point of his dialogue.

Yinghan went, “Nah, just wanna do this. You go away and find a wife too.”

Shadow Guard: “Please just kill me rather than dismissing me.”

Yinghan: ...

Some things happened after. Empress personally reviewed the result. This is kind of the second stage of rating. The Empress asked things and decided Nanxun as the first place winner, ‘cos she liked her style. Nanxun literally became a winner thanks to style. There were arguments about her average poetry skill, but the Empress sucks at poetry too, so she thought; lol whatever, Nanxun is the champion.

The news delivered to the house, and the matriarch blanked out for the first time in forever. Nanxun was embarrassed and a little annoyed, she didn’t want to shoot for the champion at all. Then, sorrowfully accepting the fact, she went back to Yinghan.

18th Prince asked for an audience with the Empress. He requested for Empress to bestow him a marriage with Nanxun. Well, the scene didn’t explicitly tell of this, but what else it could be when the 18th Prince tearfully said: “I have only one request to give to you, Mother Empress!” ?

When Nanxun went to the palace to do ceremonial things, the Empress was looking at her like she was examining a son-in-law (X8’s words). Later, Nanxun was finally freed from the things and went to lay down beside Yinghan satisfied.

Yinghan suddenly asked her whether she has pent-up frustration. “It’s okay if you want to do it, as long as you’re gentle. You’re always gentle with me anyway, I would be fine.”

Nanxun: .... so you’re actually not satisfied with me?!

So they snusnued, Nanxun was tired but Yinghan was dissatisfied by the state of things. Cos the child obstruct things. X8, instructed to spy on 18th Prince, reported the lively spring palace and that there’s no movement. Some banquet thing happened, Nanxun showed off dancing ‘cos her poetry sucks. Talks, etc, Empress want to see Yinghan for the sake of 18th Prince, seeing what kind of man her son would compete with. The invitation letter was printed with Yinghan’s clear name. Nanxun didn’t want him to go, Yinghan doesn’t mind. He knew he needs to go.

Beside, if anything tried to provoke him, he would try every mean to kill this person.

The third part has a half-chapter mtl's edited. Kind of. It's my favorite part.
    In some banquet Yinghan visits. Turns out he was the only one that was invited. Yinghan ofc got disdained, but he gave no sht. Arrived at the place. Empress saw Yinghan was identical to Zhuo-something. Empress got the hots for him (the official that disdained him too, when he laughed at their cheap provocation, but that’s just your everyday things). Yinghan mistakenly thought that the Empress knew he was her son, though.

After he returns, he was invited back to the palace by the Queen. It’s actually the... husband of the wife. But the title is Queen. Empress title was actually Emperor, but it’s more of an male-exclusive, so I used Empress instead. So... the legal and main husband of the Empress... let’s call him King?

In this meeting, there were some talks, idk what they were about. Mentioned the 18th Prince for some reason. Yinghan left, the King has a black face. 18th Prince strolled in and asked how the things went, King only showed an incense burner. The medicine was odorless and tasteless, but if a pregnant person smelled it.. the child would be gone. 18th Prince was elated. As long as he can get to Nanxun, then well, other suffering is no problem at all.

On the way back, Yinghan met with a high-ranked male consort called Yin Xian, reportedly a sly character. They talked a tiny bit then Yinghan left. Yinxian talked with some of his attendants. He said that the Empress’s heart was already shaken when she saw Yinghan, so he knew that if he helped bring Yinghan to the harem, then the Empress would thank him.

Nanxun was reported about the things happening in the palace, awed by Yiinghan’s counter-attack. She then thought, does this 18th Prince has a pit for a brain? He mixes with women every night and still wants to marry her? Does he think that she has a hole for her brain?

They flirted, initially talking about buying clothes for their baby. Nanxun said if he were to became really ugly and in a crowd, Nanxun would still recognize him. Yinghan believed her, because she was talking about something impossible. He is so unparalleled, there wouldn’t be a day where he turned ugly. Nanxun just agreed. They went out, got praised by people, went into a clothes shop for the baby.

Yinghan examines clothes, speaking all the while, but realized Nanxun didn’t reply. He stared at Nanxun, found her staring at his abdomen. He stares at his abdomen, found blood. His vision blackened and he fainted.

Back in the compound, the doctor said that Yinghan loses his baby and might have difficulty getting pregnant in the future. He told about the medicine used by the King, and Nanxun immediately knew the culprit. Her father cried bitterly, her mother comforted, Nanxun expressed that she would not take any concubine or bed servant and cannot continue the ancestral line, the parent didn’t mind. She asked for a personal time and talked with X8. She was regretful, thought that X8 is really incompetent (X8, just finished apologizing profusely: ......), and that dependency is really addictive. She could just not let Yinghan went into the palace, but she thought everything would turn out fine because there was X8, who spent too much time looking at the King, not the surrounding, and taxed a lot of spiritual power.

X8: “Do you blame me? I am wrong, you should blame me.”

Nanxun: “I’m not blaming you. I just figured out some things. I will take revenge. They will pay for the price.”

She went away to take a medicine for Yinghan’s body. When she returned, Yinghan has woken up, with a hand on his lower abdomen. His hatred and killing intent was radiated from him. Nanxun promised him that they would take revenge together, but Yinghan said he’s fine. Later, Yinghan said he’s tired so Nanxun left him.

When she returns, the bed was empty.

Yinghan and his shadow guard were gone.

Nanxun: was she so incompetent in his eyes?

She decides to use voodoo. this was a low-level world, X8 panicked, but Nanxun still did it anyway. Wrote the King’s birthday with her blood and chanted.

In the 18th Prince’s palace.

The bed was swaying behind the curtains. Three people. The gauze was suddenly slapped away. The 18th Prince and two women were entangled in lust. Before anyone could react, one of the women was cut on the throat by a sword.

18th reacted, “Assassin!”

The other woman flew to him, fight him, as the 18th Prince retreats in fear under the blanket while calling for his shadow guard. But the woman fell, her neck sliced by the assassin’s hand. Then the prince saw the face of the assassin: Yinghan.

18th Prince was stunned. “You... you, you! Yinghan! Yinghan, how could you broke into here?!”

Yinghan smiled condescendingly. “The 18th Prince is actually just a slutty dog. You are so frustrated every night? One woman is not enough, so you mix with two? It is really disgusting.”

18th Prince’s mien paled. “This isn’t what I want. It’s really not what I want. I can’t control myself!”

Yinghan kicked him off the bed. “You’re a slut. Still dare to marry my man, do you even look in the mirror? What kind of virtue do you have?” (yes, he said ‘my man’, according to google translate)

18th Prince was enraged, shouting that Yinghan came from a brothel while he was the high and mighty son of Empress.

Yinghan laughed coldly. “The 18th Prince? You are a fake prince. I am the real 18th Prince. Did the King tell you, I look like Zhuo? I am the biological son of Zhuo. Naturally, I look like him, but father hid me to protect me.”

18th Prince, yelling: “Nonsense! I am the 18th Prince! you are envious, so you made it up!”

Yinghan: “You’re so ugly, still dare to say you are the 18th Prince? Zhuo was the unparalleled beauty from all palace, yet you’re this ugly, how do you think you are still his descendant? Do you know where do you really come from? A brothel. The place you most despise.

“Xiao Mingyu, I thought about giving up. You can continue to have your wealth, but why must you provoke me?

“Look, you like this kind of ecstasy, eh? That is a reminder. That is your instinct from the depth of your bones, because you originally came from that kind of place. You were born like this.”

In frenzy, the 18th Prince yelled, “Shut up!! Shut up!!!”

With a cold look Yinghan stared at him then put a pill into the prince’s mouth. Yinghan’s lips curved into a charming smile. “Women are already ready. This two body, enjoy it.”

And he kept that evil, charming smile, with eyes watching Mingyu like watching a dead person.

Mingyu tried to spit the pill out. He tried to retch on the floor, but to no avail. His body heated up madly. He felt uncomfortable. He asked what did he swallowed, but Yinghan just laughed, the kind of laugh that made your hair stood.

Yet his body feels so uncomfortable... he needs a woman. He felt like dying. So uncomfortable, uncomfortable...

So he screams, rolled a few laps on the ground, but the feeling didn’t die down. So when he saw a woman’s body beside him, he climbed onto her, lifted her legs, and *moved*.

Yinghan watched with a cold smile and indifferent gaze. “If you hold on for a while,” he said faintly, “the effect would gradually weaken, but unfortunately... debauchery is really in your bones. You had no endurance. Once you start, you would never stop. You would die on top of a woman. Am I not kind to you?”

“Yes, I am so kind to you, the murderer of my baby...”

He muttered, turning his back, once glanced back to saw the man acting on his lust like a madman. The sound he made just further showed that he had completely lost his mind.

It did not gave Yinghan the thrill of revenge.

How would Xiao Mingyu’s life be compared to his baby? His baby was only three montsh old, yet to formed, and already killed...

So the next would be the King. He wanted the King to pay!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  19. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    that world ten, i like the summary XD thank you

Syash likes this.
  20. Almapirata95

Almapirata95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World 10 part 2 pleasee ~~: aww:: blobpeek: