Spoiler The Villain has Blackened Again (Female!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Dec 18, 2017.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol sorry i mixed up the fanfiction au and the game plot

Neelambori likes this.
  2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god I literally felt a chill down my back when the kid once again tricked NX on kissing him on the lips. XM ah, how about you go back to your past self? :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Waits for more spoilers to come.

Merry Chistmas to everyone btw

JuuHachi and Nokita like this.
  3. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ✨✨✨

Shizuka Mikki and mereumsama like this.
  4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Merry Christmas and thanks for the spoilers!~

I'm really curious about the second arc now~ *waits for the next part*

5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished world 15. It feels more like a vacation world this time since this world have a happy ending. Too bad they still didn't have a child in this world :sushi_sigh: I know Little Eight wouldn't let this thing happen, but once in a while I was hoping for a kind of variety other than two of the world :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph: I wonder if one day Xue Ming know that they actually have a child together, what will happen? Will he become a vinegar jar, but helpless because that's his own child? :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Now I can't wait for the next world! Though I guess I should wait until the next world arc finished so I can splurge through in one go :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:

6. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Master tell us what happened pls:cookie:

7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    • Nan Xun got into a very chubby body this time, her name is Zhu Mengmeng. Although chubby, she's the cute chubby type.
    • Ori!ZMM is a high school girl from a rich family, and she was supposed to die a months later because of unhealthy dieting because she was rejected and humiliated by her crush.
    • The big Villain Boss in this world is Ori!ZMM's crush... roommate (who will be transferring to her school after summer holiday ends).
    • In this arc Nan Xun finally got real female friends which are her two roommates (later on when Nan Xun and big Boss got together her friends want to interrogate him like parents-in-law lol)
    • Nan Xun first time meeting Big Boss, he glanced coldly at her from inside a luxury sedan.
    • The next time they see each other, Nan Xun saw that Big Boss have a tattoo on the right side of his face, but his actions are very different than when she first seen him.
    • Big Boss name this time is Gong Chen. He likes calling Nan Xun with *somethingsomething* fatty, which later turn into a kind of endearment to him. Note that none of the adjectives he used other than the fatty word is an insult to her. He's just very bluntly honest in front of her because he know his good boy act is useless with her.
    • Gong Chen immediately became popular, mostly because he had a contradiction with a popular school prince, and the schook prince's lackey later hired bullies to beat GC because the lackey couldn't beat him.
    • Nan Xun followed GC and saw him being beaten up by people, but knowing he's gonna be alright just continue looking.
    • Then one of the bully wants to scrape his tattoo using knife, and seeing blood GC suddenly retaliated. He grabbed the bully's head and smashed it on the walls a few times. He also took the knife the bully dropped and stabbed the other bullies' palm several times until it turned into minced meat.
    • Nan Xun realized that GC have split personality. She called the other persona "Uncle" even though the persona is only around 25 years old.
    • after some more bonding, GC told Nan Xun he has mild schizo. Nan Xun knows from Little Eight that GC's dad is crazy psycho in the underworld society (like yakuza) because he forced GC to kill since he's 5, sleep with a corpse for 3 days, and a lot more crazy things. The 2nd persona is the result of that.
    • Some more bonding happens, GC told NX to choose Sanda for PE class, and he'll also train her later. Afterwards GC told her to call him Coach Gong and his spartan (not really) training begins.
    • The first day of Sanda class us funny: NX almost slipped after doing leg training, GC tried to help but hesitated. The next second NX accidentally grabbed GC's pants... and his crotch area was torn by her :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    • Some people are jealous because GC kept getting the limelight, so to humiliate him they signed him and NX up for a kinda cultural activity kind of thing. NX and GC have to sing duet.
    • NX chose to sing the Song of the Sea from the mermaid world. GC was surprised, not because her singing was good, but because that's one of the song that kept ringing in his head since young! He can even play the song on piano.
    • NX told him that it's something she learned from one of the dreams she had, and said thtmat maybe they're actually fated to be together. NX seems to be catching the suspicions that Xue Ming is all the big boss that she have to seduce in the worlds before.
    • GC teaches her to play the piano (although NX already have the skill since before the world hopping starts) and afterwards kisses her. He said there's no one courageous enough to pursue her, and everyone already knows she's his anyway, so let's get in a relationship.
    • Once they're in a relationship, everyone was filled with dog food by them, especially once NX finally slimmed down and become a real beauty. By that time a lot of people thinks that GC is really powerful and feels regretful about it because GC already put his dibs on NX for so long that no one can defeat him.
    • One day GC turns into Uncle, and NX after 2 days went on a date with him. But when Uncle wants to kiss NX he turns back into GC and pretends to be Uncle. NX realized later but decided to keep it a secret first.
    • The next day, NX finally spoke face to face with GC about everything. GC was jealous that he told NX not to get close with 'him' next time.
    • Some time passes, NX proposes engagement to GC. GC agrees, and said they'll get married as soon as NX turns 18. After that NX knows that GC is actually the CEO of Qimen group, a rising conglomerate these 5 years.
    • When GC came to meet NX, NX and Little Eight (X8) made a bet that even after she turns wrinkled and old, both of their love would still be strong.
    • Fast forward a bit, GC's psycho dad kidnapped NX, then he said he's gonna rape her in front of GC. He also said how GC got the scar on his head (which is covered by his tattoo). Unexpectedly, GC came to the rescue early. In moments of unpreparedness, NX caught psycho dad and strangled him with a hidden wire one her body. She didn't kill psycho dad, but a month later psycho dad died from car crash (orchestrated by GC)
    • The next are just fluffy things, after GC and NX's uni entrance exam finished, GC carried NX to the Civil Affairs Bureau and got their marriage license. after that, NX and GC strolled around and watched the fireworks. Unexpectedly, Uncle appears for the last time. He said he's integrated with GC, and wants to say goodbye to her. At the last moment, he kissed NX, then changed into GC in the middle of the kiss.
    • There were a lot of people pursuing them in uni, but obviously rejected since GC and NX are already married.
    • X8 was relieved because in this world, big boss doesn't interfere with protagonist's fate, and following the bet let NX lived with GC until they're old even after big boss's evil value turns 0.
    • They did at age 98 together, with smiles on their faces.
    It's a sweet (minus the crazy psycho dad) high school slice-of-life world. Still feel bad they didn't have children, but GC himself didn't mind so :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: X8 said next time to bring her to a world where the big boss really comes from a happy family. Can't wait for author to write that part! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  8. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluffy my heart this is too much meng!!!:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

MatchaGirl likes this.
  9. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guyssss.... I just finished world 8... And it was absolutely wonderful and horrible at the same time :blobsob::blobmelt: it was fluffy and funny except for the ending, which everyone should read and suffer with me :blobwoah:

Lemme know if I should spoil it cuz this one, I feel like everyone should suffer with me for the ending... :blobowoevil_horns: Even tho it's a really long arc (This arc and the jail one makes me really love/hate this author)

Edit: the summary I’ll type up might not be as long as @Nokita ‘s (I hope you don’t mind :blobsweat:) so either wait for theirs or I can spoil it sooner so you all can suffer with me

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  10. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler !! Spoiler!! I want to suffer with you!!"

11. Alice-sama

Alice-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seconded! I want spoilers!!! :aww:

12. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    World 16: Blind exorcist and Painting Demon
    • Nan Xun turns into a beautiful demon in a painting... of an erotica. Nan Xun was not amused :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    • Xiao Ba said it's to protect her virginity since animal-type demons have mating seasons, and need hundreds of years to be able to cultivate human body. Then it'd be harder to meet big Boss since he's not a demon.
    • Nan Xun was surprised that the big Boss is not a demon. Xiao Ba said big Boss is human... and a demon exorcist :sushi_peak::sushi_hide: Nan Xun: ...... :blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral: Xiao Ba: :sushi_peak: .... a blind demon exorcist :sushi_hide: Nan Xun: *flips table*
    Xiao Ba said if they go to a high-level world with big merit, he'd only need 2-3 worlds to be able to finish the world hopping. If they go to low-level or intermediate world, it'd need 8-9 worlds. Xiao Ba also said that since it fulfilled her request to die a natural death in the last world, there'd be no vacation later for Nan Xun. However, Nan Xun request that she'd be able to see her son once... no, twice! if she missed him. They also talked about the possibility of someone like Xue Ming being able to live in the other high-level worlds per say, and Xiao Ba said the Heavens wouldn't allow it. Xiao Ba got suspicious why Nan Xun was asking and talking about Xue Ming, but Nan Xun managed to turn the topic seamlessly. It seems that she knew now that Xue Ming is following her with the world hopping, and that every big Boss she met in every worlds is him.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  13. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys I’m sick n I’m on a trip rn (cuz I bought the tickets already :blobdead:) so I can’t find the time to write out the spoiler for now (letting you guys know in case you’re waiting or say I’m lying :blobupset:) I promise I’ll do the spoiler for arc 8 when I get back (around next week?) unless someone else does it

IM SOO SORRY!! :blobconfounded:

nielyti and Yukari_me like this.
  14. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Get well soon!!!

Shizuka Mikki likes this.
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! Just try to get better! (y)

Shizuka Mikki likes this.
  16. XLing91

XLing91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give a summary for each arc? :blobpats:

17. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just waiting for @Nokita to give me more summaries XD

Poor_Hero likes this.
  18. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Me to myself: You're doing a summary. Summary.

The flowers that the boy gave her don't rot. Roommate and Nan Xun ponder over it before dismissing the oddity. Bai Xi Hua messages Nan Hua for a date, surprising Roommate. Nan Xun accepts because one, Bai Hua Xi had saved her once, and two, she suspects Bai Hua Xi is the villainous Boss. No matter how it confuses her when she can't see how he can be the villainous boss. He's pretty clean in background and personality.

BXH buys tickets for a horror movie. Nan Xun was thinking about cooperating with him (going kya kya and hiding in his arms) but the movie was so boring she fell asleep. Her head fell on the shoulder of someone but when she wakes up she realizes she fell on the side with no people and feels cold. She switches seats with BXH. When she comes home she sees Roommate doing it with her boyfriend on her bed. She decides to move out.

The Roommate dies in the funeral version.

After the date Nan Xun comes home with Roommate's favorite sweets and tries to turn on the lights but they don't work, so they're probably broken. Roommate is huddled in her bed when she finds her and shifts a little when Nan Xun asks if she has a fever. She touches her temple to feel her temperature, Roommate's skin is a little cold, so asks if she is hungry. Roommate haltingly answers, Not hungry. Roommate rolls away and continues sleeping.

Nan Xun leaves. When she comes to check again, she shakes Roommate... She's immediately greeted with a corpse's face; Roommate died with a horrified expression, crushed bones (her hands), and with her eyes gouged out.

Later she is questioned again by the police (they met when Qilin died too) and she is stared weirdly after telling them what happened. The time is all wrong. Nan Xun spoke with Roommate at eleven PM, but according to the results of their search, Roommate was already dead by ten in the early morning. ;)

BXH offers her space in his home. Seeing her chance to diminish Evil Value she agrees, though she doesn't stop working in the bar even though BXH expresses his willingness to care for her. While she's singing, something cold surrounds her, trapping her stubbornly. She hears clapping behind her. When she looks back, there's no one. Nan Xun is starting to realize this world isn't as innocent as she thought, but she hopes not. She swears to smash XIao Ba's head in if it's what she thinks it is.

Because BXH's place is a little far off Nan Xun has to take one extra bus stop than everyone. BXH doesn't answer when she dials his phone. When she gets to the next bus she sees a boy with white shirt sitting and staring out the window. Right then Nan Xun really wants to speak with someone else so she goes up and greets him. She muses he's a bit familiar to her. The boy says his destination is also around BXH's place. Speaking with someone else has calmed down her nerves. When they've arrived she gets off with the boy, relieved, and bids the driver farewell. The driver nods with a strained smile. After they're gone, the driver quickly looks back, but sees no one, so who was the little girl speaking with....

The boy stays for a cup of tea before leaving. Nan Xun doesn't realize he doesn't have a shadow.

Days pass and nothing weird happens. To be honest BXH is starting to irritate Nan Xun. Every day she makes a lot of dishes to brush his good side, but the guy doesn't wash the dishes, and leaves that big pile there after eating. Looking at them tires Nan XUn. She asks him why he didn't respond her calls but it turns out she never called him to begin with?

Nan Xun suddenly requests BXH to look a psychologist for her. When doing the 'tests' Nan Xun sees a house, dinner (her favorites), and a faceless boy; because it's different from what his patients usually see the psychologist assumes Nan Xun is lying or something. They try again, and this time she sees a boy (whom she can't remember no matter how she tries) in a car accident. The psychologist promptly diagonisez her with neuropathy (神经病; insanity, psycho, he basically said "You're nuts.") and advises her to go to the psychiatry.

The psychologist glances at the clock out of habit and stares at it. Suddenly his eyes bulge out, his nose starts bleeding, his body starts twitching, looking a little crazed.

Nan Xun never sees him again, but she hears he got sent to the psychiatry.

She's really starting to suspect the 'ghost' thing and becomes even more sticky to BXH. Since BXH has an Evil Value of 100 = ghosts will be batshit scared of him. They don't speak of the psychologist again though.

One morning BXH messages her, saying to come look for him because reasons. Before even arriving to the destination she sees BXH holding roses and waving at her from across the street. Suddenly his expression becomes scared and he abruptly flies out to the street and is killed by a truck. Nan Xun is in disbelief; the villainous boss of an evil value of 100... died? just like that?

That bloody scene is what first greets Xiao Ba (Him: "WTF"). Nan Xun blubbers, relieved. Xiao Ba tells her he thinks she got a bit dumb in his abscence.

Nan Xun: ....

Hearing her worries and fears Xiao Ba reassures her that things aren't as terrible as she thinks; if something happens to her he can just whisk her away to the next world, so don't fear and bravely capture the villainous boss! As Nan XUn is about to inform him of the villainous boss' death at the hands of the malicious spirit, Xiao Ba screams shrilly.

When they first there, the Boss' Blackening Value was 50/100, but now it's 100/100. The Evil Value is 100/100 as well, no more no less. "What have you been doing all this time???"

Nan Xun is dumbfounded. Seeing she has no idea who the Boss is, Xiao Ba goes silent, then says that she would know soon. Oh, she is also "FIGHT ME!" when thinking of the malicious spirit. :blobowoevil: If he had a beef with her just duke it out, don't hurt the people around her. Nan XUn feels guilty over BXH's death; she realizes she somehow provoked something she shouldn't have provoked, and because she thought BXH was the Boss and got close to him, he's dead now. If she had known she wouldn't have gotten close to him...

Nan Xun suddenly asks Xiao Ba, if a dead person were to meet a Void Beast like her, would they also get another chance at life? Xiao Ba nods. Nan Xun's calm eyes turn warm at this. (??? This is where I started to suspect Nan Xun wasn't as clueless as I thought? It's never outright said though... so this isn't really enough for her to suspect Xue Ming follows her. Yet. ) Xiao Ba comforts Nan Xun and lets slip out: She has met the villainous boss before. He woke up once in a while, apparently, and then he had seen her chatting happily with the villainous boss so he wisely didn't interrupt them and went right back to sleep.

Nan Xun looks for a new place to live. She is fired when the news get to the bar. Car accidents are normal, but when the victims both knew the same person? Ha. Ha. Nan Xun asks if she really looks like a disaster in the flesh. Xiao Ba replies that she's his lucky star and that his merit value depend all on her, so good luck. :blobhero: She chooses the cheapest place, two rooms and a kitchen, the landlord quickly sends two pictures and Nan Xun is beffudled because the place, cheaply rented, is really nicely decorated, many things are still left there and there's even an expensive piano there. Because Xiao Ba is awake she isn't scared so she moves in right away. Soon, she realizes that she is the only one who lives in the entire floor. She asks Xiao Ba about it.

Xiao Ba: "If you're scared you can look for a roommate."

Nan Xun: "I'm not scared. Also, living alone is great you know? Can do whatever I want."

Xiao Ba, after thinking about it: "I also think living alone is very good."

Nan Xun: "No no, actually, living alone is a little lonely so I will look for a roommate. This way I can also save up on money."

Xiao Ba: "..."

She gets a call that night. It's the boy from the bus and he moves in that night too. She goes out to pick him up nearby. As they (well, she, the boy is expressionless throughout it all) speak Nan Xun observes the boy and quietly tacks "Handsome, cool" to his face. The longer she looked at him the more she thought he looked familiar. Noticing her heavy stare, the boy asks her what's wrong.

Nan Xun laughs: "I just think you look very good."

The boy looks at her, the laughter in his gaze becoming more prominent.

(*gets a sense of immense deja vu* *screaming*)

His name is Fu Mo (付墨).

Since his name is similar to her classmate's they talk about him for a bit. Something dark flashes through Fu Mo's eyes when she says she can't remember what her classmate looked like.

I can explain.

*Cough* *cough* It turns out that, well, actually, um. Haha.

Reading raw novels + life = ....Haha....:blobfearful:

Right now I'm searching for the category of "Female!MC raising ML!" (three days ago it was apocalypse novels haha) and I found something like the danmei "The Ugly Prince", except MC is a girl and a transmigrator, cooks food, knows little about ancient system but manages to get by... Etc. The ML is really treated horribly there. It's very slow paced, no romance yet since they're still young like 10-14 years old, but it's okay until I find something better to read...

It's almost New Years. 2018 is before us~ :blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn:

*is not ready for the trainwreck that is my next year of life*

19. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    And suddenly I'm scared author you're branching out too other genre is good but my heart is faint but ah you're writing >w<

20. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link

This summary tho!!!! *shivers* If I were in NX's shoes i would've said goodbye in that world. I don't like ghosts tbh XD Now its getting to the good part. Will we learn why Fu Mo is so stuck up on NX? (Even tho we already know he might be XM :cry:)

BTW when i was looking for good novels like this, I notice that this was rank the 2nd most read by people in the site I went on. So good job picking this novel! and what novel was it that you mentioned about the ML being treated horrible? Is it good so far?

ALSO! ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR PPL! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

seafairy, nielyti and mereumsama like this.