Spoiler The Villain Has Something To Say

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it meant the bottom is proactive?

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    errrr.....it basically means the bottom is in control >.>

3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly thought he had some heavenly blessing on his ass like in "Yonin no Ikemen ni Kyuuai sarete Ore wa Namidamedesu" where his ass won't tear and can feel really good taking up in there, and will have endurance to satisfy his partner. Even when he's coming like demon.

4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... *sneakily searches for "Yonin no Ikemen ni Kyuuai sarete Ore wa Namidamedesu" while still pretending to be a pure and clean-minded lady*

Really? I never heard of that story.

Lovina, Mikleo, lazynoodles and 5 others like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good but they haven't translated up to the really dirty chapters and he's having a marathon 3P.

HesheFell, Kittsune and readerz like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed: Oh? Why don't you make a spoiler thread for that story?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
  9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    literally choked bc this description:blobnosebleed:

Lovina, chekanalia, HesheFell and 4 others like this.
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that I did see this story before. I just couldn't read it because the website blocks adblockers so...

11. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read until chapter 87

in the first timeline, when the protag wanted to train under the ML, the MC said that it's tradition that they don't allow a second disciple into their peak. only 1 master and 1 disciple. but when protag insisted, the MC shrug him off and accidentally harmed him a little. the wound actually isn't really a wound, but the protag made it like it was serious. then the master/ML came and brought protag back to the peak to nurse him back and then took him as a disciple. since then people around at the sect knew that MC isn't fond of protag. and through many mishaps and accidental collateral damage, in which the MC took no part in but still gets blamed for it (and he sometimes was clueless about it), MCs reputation declines until he gets framed for killing his fellow brothers (which was actually that scum protag's fault!)
    so, in the second timeline, the MC doesn't get impatient and replies steadily again and again that their peak doesn't accept another disciple. and since he didn't swipe his arms (like the typical chinese scene when people turn around and they "hn! (disdaining noise)" and they swipe their arms so that the clothes flutter around and walk away? yeah, that action), the protag isn't harmed. when the ML arrives, the protag shouts out to him and pleads to him to accept him, ML ignores him. the protag then gets dragged into another peak in which he isn't popular at all.

cute moments, there are many, one of them that wasn't mentioned:
    when the MC wanted to leave the peak again to do stuff, the ML didn't want to let him go. even asked many times and even ordered MC to not go (bc he is worried he will get injured again, which happens every time he leaves, lol)

when MC first rebirthed, he was currently slaying demons. suddenly a book fell from the sky and landed before him. that was the first book. then he gets volume 2 and 3 after some time. at volume 3 he finally knows that his master believed in him and didn't want him to die. in that book it said that ML ordered the protag to get MC "home" (their peak) and gave him his sword to show it to MC.
    so MC is moved and then shows the book to ML. that's how they both found out that they are only characters in a story. but i didn't see that MC and ML confessed that they rebirthed. MC only asked some questions to how would have ML reacted if blabla happened (like in the book) and ML answered differently (while being very pale bc of im remembering stuff and didn't want to admit that he did just that in the previous timeline).

also funny:
    one of the harem members of the protag falls in love with the MC and joins the sect just to see MC again. While the protag thought that she was here because of him >.>
    and since the MC acts very normal and strict like a senior brother should be, the protag is kinda moved and thinks good things about him (but still evil and heartless enough to want to bring down the first BOSS aka the MC) bc he is bullied in his peak by another senior brother (by 4th senior brother, he's hilarious and comic relief in this story)

also: the demon king/friend is also in love with the MC (MC has NO clue). when the MC was kidnapped, both ML and he searched for him and arrived almost at the same time at the villain's lair. after killing the villain and freeing the MC, MC interacts with his friend and ML sees this. after friend leaves, ML mentioned that 3rd Senior sister and him (the friend) would make a good pairing. MC is flabbergasted and asks what they have in common. ML says: they both like to wear red clothes. MC: "...."
    ->ML was kinda jealous or at least subconsciously feeling that that friend is a threat, lol ^^

12. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    a power bottom is normally refered to bottoms who call the shots during sex from being demanding things to riding the seme and the seme is doing as the uke wishes.

in this story i will say that the uke is a pushy and teasing one. because the ML is always acting like an ice berg and really strict with how one should behave, you will never get to anything if the MC doesn't push him into a corner. but when they do it, MC is helpless against ML and they do it until MC falls unconscious due to too much stimulation. they do this "double training"/double soul exchange and apparently it's very overwhelming when ML puts his soul force into MC's body (bc ML is a lot stronger than MC, duh). ^^

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, seems like MC has a long way to go before he can be a true power bottom. He has the attitude but can't back it up xDD. Anyway, I meant it as a joke, but I really do prefer proactive ukes who know what they want.

Lovina, soie_yoie, Rangeles and 3 others like this.
  14. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I was trying to translate this but then I reached this line (less than halfway of the first chapter): "彷彿壓制住了什麼蠢蠢欲動的東西" and thought what the hell does that mean and decided to give up. Too Hard :(

Since I did waste a few hours, I thought I'll just dump the translation here so it isn't wasted. Can't guarantee the accuracy though.

The horizon rolled with black clouds, like it was smeared with a dense layer of ink. Within those lead like clouds and lines of lightning that slivered about like silver snakes, it seemed a belt of heavy rain was about to fall. The air was quiet like frozen ice, without a trace of wind, making it appear as if even the rivers and streams had stopped flowing.

Tens of boys and girls wearing clothes made of sackcloth ran along the rugged mountain path. They hastened on without stopping, as if there was a flood of beasts behind them, not daring to even turn their heads back.

"Hurry up! It's nearly time!"

"There's only half an hour left."

Similar lines of urgency circulated within the group. The faces of these young children were completely covered with sweat. They continued to speed up their steps, wanting to get past this mountain path. However, the path seemed to continue forever, and even up until now they had seen no signs of the end.

Tall and erect mountain walls enclosed them in around. There was only single narrow mountain path in the middle of these walls, providing these children a walking path. Very quickly, many girls, who didn't have enough stamina to endure, collapsed. Nevertheless, there were even more people who gritted their teeth and continued to strive forward.

"Rumble......."

A bolt of lightning as thick as a water jar directly came striking down, hitting the area of the path in front of the group. The lightning had split open a large deep crack in the ground. The thunder gradually grew more and more loud and resounding. A straight bolt of flashing lightning illuminated the sky, and caused that tall boy at the head of the group to start trembling with fear.

"I'm not going on anymore! I'm not going! If that lighting hits me, I'll die!"

"I'm not going anymore either. I don't want to cultivate to become a celestial anymore. I don't want to join Taihua Mountain. I want to give up this trial!"

"I'm giving up this trial too!"

So long as one said the four words, 'Give up this trial,' their bodies would be enveloped by a silver light and quickly disappear from the mountain path. The others hurriedly forward, continuing their own trial.

The number one sect in the cultivation world, Taihua Mountain, would open up once every ten years to allow every young person under heaven under fifteen years of age to undergo their trials. As long as they passed three trials, these mortal children would be able to obtain the opportunity to enter the Taihua Mountain sect, and from then on, would instantly become one of those celestials revered in the hearts of mortals.

Of Taihua Mountain's three trials, there was no risk and danger involved in the first two trials. However, every time the last trial, the "thunder path," was held, there would be casualties. This lightning was real lightning. With the children's mortal bodies, they would undoubtedly die with just one strike. Furthermore, they also had to get through the 'thunder path' within a time limit. If they exceeded that time, they would still be considered to have failed that trail.

There was only fifteen minutes left. There were only thirty children left on the thunder path.

They were still one mile from the finish line. However, the thunder and lightning continued to become more and more fierce. Every strike that came down caused the skies to shake and the earth to quake, as if it was capable of spliting the mountain into two.

There was young girl in the group who was frightened to the point her face had turned white. She timidly said, "Brother Chen, let's give up, ok? This lightning can kill people......"

Running in front of her was a boy around fourteen years of age. Hearing those words, the boy turned to look at the girl.

Although that boy wouldn't be considered that handsome, but he was well worth a second look. A shrewd light flickered in his eyes, and he looked at the girl in front of him with a strange expression. Finally, he suddenly laughed. "Ah'mei, you're too timid. Don't worry. We'll be able to ascend to become immortals. You just need to hold my hand and move forwards."

The girl still wanted to say something, but seeing the unwavering expression in the boy's eyes, she was forced to swallow her words down.

Speaking of perfect timing, when they were continuing forwards, roaring thunder, followed by a thick bolt of lightning, strook down, directly heading towards the boy. The girl's body shook all over from fear, but for some reason, she mustered up her entire body's courage and suddenly went in front of the boy, both hands spread out, and shouted, "Brother Chen, watch out!"

There was only ten metres between the incoming lightning and the girl. However, the girl didn't see, that the lips of boy that she was protecting behind her, were hooked up slightly at the corners and that expression on his face that showed that he had expected this. The expression in his eyes was full of complacency and anticipation, as if he was suppressing some squirming desire.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  15. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this, i'ts possible to see that this protag is not only a damned dog but an a-hole as well, nobody throws a young child in front of them as a sacrifice, if it were me i would throw myself out and let myself be a corpse :mad:

Poor_Hero, banhana and Redo like this.
  16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    He is sort of an a-hole lol. I find that most harem protags are (which is why I drop harem novels faster than a hot potato). At least until he gets his memory wiped by the ML, this protag is a bona fide asshole. He's willing to sacrifice anyone in his way as long as everything proceeds according to the story and he gets power-leveled. I don't think he considers anyone around him as a real live human being...... just 'characters' in a story.

After all, we're talking about a guy who tries to sexually assault our MC while MC is helpless. Good thing ML came to the rescue and smacked him around.

17. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the protag change after he gets his memory wiped, as in does he become a better person? I find that in some transmigration novels where the MC transmigrates into a novel they have read, they tend to follow the novel's pace. It's as if they're there in that world but they don't consider themselves to be one of that world's people, until they get beaten to a pulp or get a reality check.

18. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the entire thing and it's been a while, but I remember that the protag gets a bit better lol. He's still not a great person, but at least he mostly lived like a real resident of the world.

19. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    i just wanna know if the real story in the 'book' was revealed... u know what the true protagonist really did???

20. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    I don‘t quite understand the question? o_O

But the whole story (covered in 3 books) gets revealed to MC early on and MC now knows of the many misunderstandings and unfortunate Happenings to him in his previous life.
    One of the misunderstandings is how the people in the sect thought that MC killed his brothers when it was actually the protag that accidentally did it. The protag went to some place and found a secret technique (which was like MC‘s technique taught by his master) and then the whole place blew up. Coincidentally, when MC‘s brothers confronted MC and trying to bring him back, it was near the explosion. So when the brothers went back, they got caught up in the explosion and died. And since the people from the sect knew how MC‘s technique looked like, they assumed it was the MC that killed them while the MC only found the brothers‘ corpses and cried.