Spoiler The Villain is Being Suspiciously Kind / 상냥한 악당이 수상하다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villain is Being Suspiciously Kind
    [​IMG]

Alternative
    상냥한 악당이 수상하다
    Author(s)
    Doreda (도레다)
    Artist(s)
    Translator: Boogeronthewall
    Genre(s)
    Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Korean Translated, Romance, Shoujo

SUMMARY
    In this story the heroine, Citrina is a transmigrator.

In the original story, the female protagonist’s sister, Citrina, worked hard like a dog for her family only to be killed by the villain.

So she decided to change the original plot, in the direction where she will befriend the villain and prevent him from blackening.

“Citrina, I will do everything you need to do.”

Good. After many failures, she was able to be acquainted with the villain. Everything’s perfectly great.

I think I already saved my life, so it’s time to leave and make money, and come back as a successful person.

“Don’t be nice… only to me.”

“I’m not nice to anyone else. ”

The villain in the novel smiled tenderly.

“I’ll only be nice to you.”

Him being kind and friendly is a little suspicious.

____

“Don’t ask anyone else. Use me instead.”

“I… you?”

‘Use you?’

Citrina looked at him. Then, his lips formed in a single line.

As he looked at her, Desian whispered, as if repeating to her.

“Use me however you want.”

With that, he reached out. He slowly tucked the hair that flowed down, in Citrina’s ears. His hands added color to her hair.

Novel updates link?

Translation link
    https://www.centinni.com/novel/the-villain-is-being-suspiciously-kind/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, the released translated chapters were all about Citrina's life and the hardships she had to face so that she would be able to provide money for her sister's education. She's basically the breadwinner of the fam. Her fam are nobles but are bankrupt so she has to work in order for her and her fam to survive. Her parents don't care about her and they favor her younger sister's welfare to the point where she has no say in her daily needs and wants in life. Because of exhaustion, she got sick and she woke up remembering her past life and how the novel Citrina was killed by Desian just because he got annoyed by her existence. She then decided that she was going to live her own life by her own choices and proceeded to sign a contract becoming employed as a playmate for the two sons of the duke house of Pietro. Apparently, Desian and Aron are twins and their father regularly abuses them but their father would often abuse Desian more than Aron like letting Desian sleep in a basement area of the house with no light and only 1 candle to keep him company so that no one would see him. And it turns out that there is this "superstitious belief" in their country about how twins being born would bring misfortune and that's why the two sons were kept hidden inside the house at all cost. The duke doesn't want to let anyone know that he abuses his sons and that is why only minimal workers were able to interact with them. I think the father had gone ballistic because his wife died after giving birth to the twins and also because of that superstitious belief. He blamed the twins in every misfortune that happened in his life by physically abusing them. There's also Tuloji who is a mage that would visit the twins and check up on them. Tuloji made the twins wear a bracelet that would keep their manas stable and not go haywire. Desian, the older twin, has unlimited / unstable mana than Aron and this made the magician greedy and he wants to turn Desian into a murder machine to control the empire and decided to experiment on him because of that. Citrina started visiting the twins first it was Aron then Desian. They were both curious about her and her unusual personality. XD She actually planned on getting close to them particularly Desian so she would not get killed and after her time with them being a playmate was up she plans to become a jeweler and open a shop. The recent chap's about how Desian killed Tuloji and the novel changing its course from the original one

Phew that was a lot :blobrofl:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    Yume-sama, Agavadon, Chorkie and 27 others like this.
  5. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a mtl version on wattpad, the chapters don't line up, maybe from a different source?
    Aron is super cute tho, MC thinks he reminds her of a dog lol.
    Aron was super happy when they were free for a bit after Tolozi was killed. He cooked for MC and Desian, and went on a little trip to the city. MC was looking for ruffians the whole time thinking to teach Desian a lesson of morals? They did encounter a gang at the end, and MC was unimpressed and said she was scared they'd take her money, Desian overreacted and was like you're scared!? And covered her eyes, everything was quiet and they were back in the square. MC figured they just teleported but Aron was acting weird like he was trying to hide something lol (probably cuz Desian killed all of them.)
    Desian killed the Duke when he returned but then remembered Citrina doesn't like murders, so covered it up by mind controlling everyone else in the mansion and saying the duke is just sick.
    Desian read that people give nicknames to each other to show affection, so he asked for one from MC, and then he wanted to call MC by 'Lina' which was a childhood nickname of hers until her spoiled sister took her nickname along with everything else.
    Her mother went to visit MC to ask for money since it's about a month since she left and wouldve received her paycheque, but they haven't heard anything from her. (Seriously MC's family is terrible, she's only a year older than Elena but is worked like a slave.) MC asks if her mother remembered what her childhood nickname was, with some sort of hope that her mother still cares about her and not just Elena and money. But nope, just disappointment for our MC. Desian comes out as MC is hurting and calls her Lina, and then the mother finally remembers but it's too late, MC decides to cut off her family (yay).
    Elena is also an entitled spoiled brat, she firmly believes MC would send money to her, when she didn't, she hated MC, and she did meet Aron at the knight academy, but Aron treated her coldly since he knows how MC's family is trash. And Elena was mad at MC again! Thinking MC took her life away (which was technically true if you compare to original, but she was so entitled! Like you were living a good life because of your sister's hard work all along, and when she's sick and tired of being a slave for you and wants to live her own life, you get mad at her cuz you can't live properly by yourself without help!)
    Wattpad version got up to when MC left the Duke's and went to another country to learn jewelery making.

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I just read it from the site called centinni and the chaps line up "accurately" ( I guess) tho. Both of our posted spoilers match up. It seems like the one in wattpad is much faster in releasing chapters since it's MTL.

7. Kiriari

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I read that version too, I meant the way the two sites break down the chapters aren't quite the same. Anyways, new chapter from wattpad today, MC finally meets her sister again. Why are there so many terrible entitled sisters in these stories...
    Elena blames MC for leaving and she has to drop out of the knight academy since she has no money and was too prideful to find a sponsor. MC fights back saying she had to work like a slave for years all for Elena and even had to go to the rumored cursed duke house, and she didnt want to live like that anymore. What did Elena sacrifice to want Citrina feel guilty? Elena replies she lost her pride, she's not someone who would bow down to other people unlike MC (wtf!?). And that she should get everything she wants in life. MC gets fed up and SLAPS her ungrateful sister twice! :blobpopcorn_cool: Elena wants to punch MC back but got stopped by Aron! Elena screams that MC will regret it in the future and they're no longer a family. MC says she'll look forward to it. :aww:

MC is cutting her first jewel and she sucks at it. The dwarf puts it up on display even though he thinks no one will buy it cuz she's his favourite disciple. ML shows up hiding his face and buys the jewel with a bag of gold coins, and runs away before MC sees him.
    Back in the mansion, Aron tells Desian he saw Citrina at the academy and tells him her ideal type was still a kind, sweet man. Desian was suspicious of Aron but Aron says he'll teach ML to be a kind and good person (at least in reputation), so they can all be a family again. Tells Desian to make donations, build infrastructure, and pretend to be nice so MC won't hear about how he's a crazy killer in the wars. Desian says he plans on buying all the mines as well, and he has already bought all the land on the jewelry street. So ML will keep MC close to him even if she doesn't know it.

If this happens irl it's quite creepy, but in fiction it's quite cute lol. Something is wrong with me haha :blobmelt:

JinVodka, Rin Lee, xpeanut and 42 others like this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Therese MCs are okay trying to put literal villains whol kill them for being annoying on the right path but wont smack there bitchy sisters onto it.

Like if the choices are trying to make a sadistic villian who murdered people into a good person or correcting your spoiled sisters bitchy personality it would be essier and safer to do the latter

Authors should just be honest with themselves and say the MC is putting her life at risk for the villian D

These novels make me sad cause its always hoes before bros

9. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than staying alive, I think Citrina ran out of fucks to give after working herself to the bone for her family. Also, in her mind, they aren't her family anymore so why should she spend any more time thinking about Elena?

She decided to rehabilitate the sadistic villain who arbitrarily murders people because she was supposed to be one of the people he arbitrarily murders, not because it was the "right" thing to do. It wasn't like she decided to save him, she mostly decided that since the opportunity presented itself, it would probably increase her chances of survival if she took it.

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk i think staying with the dude who's supposed to kill you isn't the smartest decision. I mean theres 100 other options. But if she took them this wouldnt be a romance

11. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also the fact that when she regained her memories she had already accepted to be their playmates she can't back away from it without it being an insult to a Duke's family and she's already going to spend time with him, so why not try while using this time to cut herself off from her family and gain money.

12. Kiriari

Reading List:
    Link
    It's also way more emotionally draining dealing with family... Also in the original novel, after Citrina sticks it out with her family, her family clearly forgot about her after she died, showing that they never cared for her other than money. MC did the right thing by just leaving the family. She thought Elena was going to be fine anyways since she's the heroine.

IMO not really hoes before bros when they never saw her as family in the first place. So far in the story, sounded like MC kept holding out hope that her mom or sister would say sth nice to her other than ask her for money. I get sometimes you gotta help your family out, but MC's family didn't even try anything else. Her parents don't work, just drinks and gambles, her sister could've gotten a sponsor but Elena thought it was beneath her.

MC went to the Duke's for money, no where else would hire her, i dont know how many other routes she could've taken if she had no money, alone, no job, and as a girl in that setting.

13. Trololokoko

Trololokoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I so want to read this, but when it comes fan translated novels, you might as well replace the Korean flag with a time bomb ticking down

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  15. Fatim

Fatim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Actually, he night stalk and do thing without her knowing BUT HE IS DECENT he never distrub her and HE TOOK HER CONSET FOR EVERYTHING i mean if she plan to stay away for him, he Will stay away from her though he Will protect her, also mostly he didnt distrub her, he just clear the path for her

Even if he annoyed with her spirit or new assistant but he never distrub them, he is not yandere or two faced, and ACTUALLY TRY TO MAKE HER LIKE HIM and not forced her, even when she go far away to learn and he think she didnt want to be distrubed he didnt appear even if he Miss her

16. Moonflower1020

Moonflower1020 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have the raw link of this novel?
    Except kakaopage's link.:aww:

17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    In this story the heroine, Citrina is a transmigrator.

In the original story, the female protagonist’s sister, Citrina, worked hard like a dog for her family only to be killed by the villain.

So she decided to change the original plot, in the direction where she will befriend the villain and prevent him from blackening.

“Citrina, I will do everything you need to do.”

Good. After many failures, she was able to be acquainted with the villain. Everything’s perfectly great.

I think I already saved my life, so it’s time to leave and make money, and come back as a successful person.

“Don’t be nice… only to me.”

“I’m not nice to anyone else. ”

The villain in the novel smiled tenderly.

“I’ll only be nice to you.”

Him being kind and friendly is a little suspicious.

____

“Don’t ask anyone else. Use me instead.”

“I… you?”

‘Use you?’

Citrina looked at him. Then, his lips formed in a single line.

As he looked at her, Desian whispered, as if repeating to her.

“Use me however you want.”

With that, he reached out. He slowly tucked the hair that flowed down, in Citrina’s ears. His hands added color to her hair.

The hand that touched her was a little cold, it gave her chills.

“In fact…”

A soft whisper came out from Desian’s lips.

“Don’t use anyone but me.”

——————————

Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  19. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading a few chapters all I understand is our MC lived a harsh life earning for her family where they only provided for her sister the FL. I guess her sister is going to be an antagonist. Mc is going to cut the ties with her family.
    More spoilers please

20. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres already a thread!https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-villain-is-being-suspiciously-kind.109136/