Spoiler The villain is obsessed with his fake wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Peare, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Peare

Peare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Raw title: 흑막이 가짜 부인에게 집착합니다
    NU link:
    The Villain Is Obsessed With His Fake Wife
    Summary :
    “There won’t be a first night between us. You know why, Estelle.”

Said by the man who chose me for revenge.

“It’s already the time for couples to do something together right, wife?”

Now he wants to have a first night with me.

“I want all of you.”

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my another obsession story? :aww:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Tmicharie

Tmicharie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoiler? Its almost 2023

drikamichiura likes this.
  5. Mitsuvii

Mitsuvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls give spoilers :blobsob:
    And does anyone have mtl of the novel cus the novel only has 5 translated chapters and it hasn’t updated since forever

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  6. Phobic_Naina

Phobic_Naina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okayyyyy, So; the Female MC's name is Estelle.
    The Male MC'S name is Johann Blanchett.
    (These name might be wrong because these are the MTL'ed names).
    About Estelle,
    Estelle was an orphan adopted by the Duke of Libertan.
    The reason why an insignificant orphan was able to be adopted by the prestigious Duke of Libertan was simple. 'The death of Princess Yestella.' Lovely Yestella with blonde hair shining like the sun and deep blue eyes. People devoted their souls to the angel born to the devilish Libertan family. So when Yestella died shortly after her terminal illness, everyone couldn't stand her absence.
    She tried to fill her with something similar to make up for her terrible loss. It was Estelle who was chosen as the most similar girl. Because her blue eyes reminded me of little Yestella, whom she met fatefully at her orphanage, because she became unorphaned and adorable like a sugar doll.
    For reasons as obscure as Estelle's one of hers, she reaped her colossal fortune of being adopted as a duchess. But nobody noticed that she wasn't really lucky.
    The Duke and Duchess of Libertan, who thought they would be her strong parents, abused her after adopting Estelle. The reason they adopted her in the first place was because they needed someone to remember her daughter.
    That's why she starved Estelle for several days or locked her up in a confined space whenever Estelle behaved inappropriately for her role. Perhaps to hide the abuse, she was barely allowed out of the mansion, and it was wrapped up nicely with her love. Until the Duke of Libertan fell into dept and went bankrupt.

To replace their real daughter (Yestella) who died, their brought a similar looking child which is our MC, and made her act accordingly to their deceased daughter and when she acted "out of the character" they punished her by abusing her.
    The parents are fucking shitheads. I hate them.
    Sore losers.

So, here comes the typical part; Estelle found a book then figured out that she is inside a novel. Here comes the non-typical part, She finds out that she is the Heroine. Which we don't get see in many novels.

7. Phobic_Naina

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers,
    To get rid of the dept, the Duke receives the offer to marry Estelle to Johannn Blanchett.
    The Duke receives this offer by his enemy, Duke Blanchett, but didn't much care as he never cared for Estelle and it was good business in his eyes.
    The Duke, told or more likely asked; what she wants to which she replied,
    "Now, it's my turn to pay the love of this family on the behalf of Yestella"
    To which duke replied,
    "If you're a human who knows what grace is, you'll know what you are doing"

And duke asking Estelle what she wants, was not in original novel which confused our MC.

She married the ML and fell in love but her feelings were never returned, as she was the fake wife and later on died due to betrayal. (It's not clear but in MTL it states that she, in middle {of her marriage or something idk} with ogML (who is not her husband, I think but it's not clear due to the mtl) but is caught and then is killed.

[​IMG]
    This novel has illustrations.

The MC had blind folds on when she was on the way to meet the ML.
    So, when the wagon (carriage) stopped, Estelle heard someone's footsteps. Then suddenly the blindfold was removed from eyes, because of wearing the blindfolds for too long; she couldn't see her surroundings clearly but after blinking her eyes for few moments. She saw a handsome man standing in front of her, a man that took her breath away for a moment. He has lofty black hair, elegant and graceful features of a noble man, and especially his blood-red eyes sparkled exceptionally. Johann Blanchett. The empire's best groom who re-established the fallen duchy at a young age and became the ruler.
    Unlike his beautiful face, his body was packed with tight muscles :)blobbunny::blob_blush:) made people nervous by just looking at him.

Johann said, "Hi, madam."
    As soon as he smiled, his dimples appeared on his left cheek.
    "Is this your first time seeing this?”

"Weren't you afraid of the road coming"

(Estelle's POV)

The languid voice sounded like it was gen uinely worried about me. My heart was pounding involuntarily at the splendid appearance. He is truly a toxic man in many ways.

'That's all fake. calm down.'

This nice guy's purpose is to play with me until the grudge is resolved and then completely wreck it.
    'You can never run away.'

'Because, like me, all of your family members must suffer to the ends of hell.'

Recalling the man's revenge I read in the original work, I was able to escape the shock of seeing a handsome man. But the man's actions did not stop there. A white gloved man's hand covered mine. His big hands were big enough to cover all of my hands. His body tensed at the sudden touch. He whispered in my ear in a soft voice.

"Is my wife afraid of me?"

Estelle in the original story was initially stunned by her husband's appearance, but up on hearing that, she was terrified and eventually cried.

'I understand.'

Even though they were whispering affectionately, the man felt intimidated. As if facing a menacing beast in front of him, he seemed to be weighed down by the intimidation.

"no. It wasn't scary."

But I can't tell off. His red eyes narrowed strangely, and he was observing Estelle's reaction.

'What does the darkness want?'

It reminded me of what the darkness thinks of me. Estelle is an orphan adopted in place of a Libertan princess who died at a young age due to an incurable disease. A blessed adoptee who grew up happily and favorably with his enemy, the Duke of Libertan. In reality, she was abused, but no one knew about it. I slowly grabbed the man's hand and smiled.

"I was just surprised to meet you for th e first time."

"okay?"

"Isn't it strange for a wife to be afraid o f her first husband?"

"Is it strange?"

The man who was watching me raised a corner of his mouth and smiled.

"A lot of people got scared as soon as they saw me. In fact, my wife has enough conditions for that."

"why?"

My reflection in the man's red eyes looked harmless.

"My wife was abandoned by her family and sold to me."

The man added a word slowly.

"It is also for money."

Like a beast watching its prey, it smiled at me with eerie red eyes. The nape of his neck felt as if a man's breath had spread. His hair stood up and he got goosebumps.

"Doesn't my wife feel betrayed by her parents?"
    (ML's pov)
    *** John looked at his new wife. Estelle Lib ertan. She was just a target for revenge. To b e honest, Estelle, who wasn't even Libertan's real daughter, committed no crimes. Howev er, she is a daughter whom the Duke and Duchess of Libertan cherish enough to conside r her as their own daughter. That alone makes her an important chess piece in this great revenge.

"Hi, madam."

Light pink platinum hair as soft as cream, lovely features like a carefully crafted sugar doll. The slightly terrified reaction was exactly what he wanted. He even put on an eyepatch for that.

"Is my wife afraid of me?"

In particular, it is a situation where she is sold for money to a famil he trusted. It was clear that he was in a perfect state to be swayed by confusion and anxiety. However, Estelle's answer was a bit unusual.

"Isn't it strange for a wife to be afraid of her first husband?"

At some point, the frightened reaction disappeared, and the clear and bright eyes like a baby rabbit stared at him curiously. Those eyes strangely stimulated people's desire.

"My wife was abandoned by her family and sold to me."

So Johan decided to stir it up once more.

"It is also for money."

Estelle's indigo blue eyes created a gentle ripple.

"Doesn't my wife feel betrayed by her parents?"

"The feeling of betrayal... ... no."

The woman opened her mouth cautiously, lowering her white eyelashes that looked more silvery than her platinum blonde hair.

"Because I am grateful that they adopted me as an orphan and raised me until now."

It is an unexpected, yet exemplary answer as if drawn.

"Now that I am past the age for my parents to take care of me, I must do my duty."

"How are you going to do your duty?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll do my best to be as helpful as much as I'm married."

Now, John realized why she could be so naive.

It looked good to play with. Johann slowly reached his hand toward her face. His fingertips strangely cupped Estelle's cheek and tickled her ear. As if conscious of it, Estelle trembled her shoulders.

"Are you going to do your best?"

he asked, twisting the corner of his mouth.

"It's not going to be what my wife wants."

"That, then."

"then?"

Johann tilted his head to meet her gaze as
    he tilted her head involuntarily as if in agony.

"What do you think the duke would like me to do?"

The innocence felt in the answer had a corner that strangely fascinated people. Suddenly, he remembered the moment when he was trading for a woman. The Duke of Libertan, sitting on a pile of debt and in trouble, proposed to him.

'She's as pretty as the rumors say,
    so she'll fall in love with the duke.'

'It doesn't matter if you do as you like until you feel better. After all, isn't that child the son of the Duke of Libertan? There must be a deep resentment.

The adopted child, whom he said he had raised with love, was offered as a sacrifice.

'Are you saying you don't care what happens to the daughter you cherished so much?'

...... Anything worth using should be used. He'll understand if it's for the sake of the Duke of Libertan's existence.'

It was a suggestion he dared to make, perhaps considering that he was not the eldest son of the Blanchett family they had killed, but rather a distant relative. So Libertan abandoned this woman. She couldn't throw it away, so she even gave it to her hand directly to relieve his anger. A fake married to his family as if to be abandoned and sold. And, as if to back up that statement, this fake didn't resent her family in the slightest. That strangely devoted figure touched the nostalgic memories, and even the desire to ridicule disappeared.

"This is a bit strange."

He had longed for this moment of vengeance. Obviously, he should savor the sweet revenge as much as possible, but something offensive kept popping up in a corner of his heart.

"I think this problem is very difficult."

Estelle nodded and smiled bashfully.

"Still, I will do my best to help the Duke as much as possible."

Maybe more than he thought, because this
    woman is so naive and pure. Maybe it's because this woman who was abandoned by everyone reminds him of his most unhappy days. But that was all. There was no reason to change the plan. Still he intended to destroy this foolish woman most miserably after learning of the crimes committed by her adoptive parents.

*** Darkness took me to a room in the mansion and disappeared. After confirming that Johann closed the door and left, and that all the people were gone, I managed to catch my breath.

'I don't think I answered anything strange, right?! I didn't expect much from the Duke and Duchess of Libertan, so I didn't even feel betr ayed. He was just worried that the part might have looked suspicious.

'Still, you solved it well.'

One more thing I'm relieved of is that, like the original, I used the black curtain and each room. It's not always good to be like the original, but I felt like I could sleep comfortably at night. Smart. As soon as I sat down on the bed, a maid knocked on the door and said hello. She was a maid with brown hair and a calm expression. But somehow she felt familiar.

"Hello, master. I am Betty, who has decided to serve the madam from today. It is an honor to serve you."

'I remembered.'

In the original story, it was the maid who betrayed me under John's order.

To cut the long story short, Duke Blanchett offered to marry Estelle only to carry out his revenge, he didn't give a damn about Estelle.
    And by judging the first chapter of the present meeting between them, he still doesn't.
    Which might give in my theory of Johann Blanchett not being the OgML.
    One more thing,
    In beginning of the 1st chapter, the death or Estelle's disappearance is mentioned (and I think it's from the present timeline's future not from the book Estelle has read) where Johann is beyond desperate and is on blink of going completely crazy and insane. He is crying and wants to have Estelle back at any cost.
    He is searching for her like a madman.

Here is the MTL' ed text for it,
    The woman is gone.

"Estel?"

The man, like a madman, searched for traces of the woman. But he got no answer back. And that meant only one thing. The man clenched his fists so hard that blue veins sprouted.

'It's a lie.'

The woman abandoned him and disappeared. The memory of the moment that seemed like a lie came to mind clearly. But her man was looking for her even when he was messed up. The room where women usually stayed, the rose garden where they smiled and said that the sunlight was nice, and even the space where the two of them shyly smiled at him.

Everything seems to be the same."

Even life and death are now unclear. My heart was painfully confined to the assumption that the woman might have died. The man's handsome face hardened into an expressionless expression.

'My wife won't come back because of this,'

Even if the woman was dead, any remaining corpses were to be taken and tied up by his side. A dim madness moved to serve a purpose.

'Even though I don't know exactly how it disappeared. If there is a way to escape, there must also be a way to catch and imprison her.

'Estel,"

His lovely wife, with pale pink platinum hair that shone like a spring flower, and mysterious indigo blue eyes. It ended up like this."

It was all the man's fault. To have completely lost that beautiful smile.

'But I still can't do it without you.'

Even in the bright morning, the whole worId was as dark as night. The happiness she presented became the foundation for another hell. The man's bright eyes turned to the wedding ring. An elegant platinum ring with a deep blue sapphire embedded in it. The man wanted a jewel that resembled the woman's blue eyes, and the woman wanted a red jewel that resembled the man's eyes. However, in the end, the wedding ring was decided according to the man's choice. That's how this ring became the only trace of a woman left on my hand. The man with his eyes closed reverently kissed the wedding ring. Somehow I felt that I was still connected to the woman through this ring. A thin voice trembled in sobs murmured in my ears.

'Hello, John."

You will definitely come back And even if you crush your ankle, you will be locked up.

"We will continue to be together."

The man, Johann Blanchett, softly opened his eyes and had a languid smile on his lips. It was the smile that a man sometimes looked at as if possessed.

"forever."

8. Phobic_Naina

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers~
    Their marriage is also fake and is not legally registered as well because Johann just wants to use her to completely destroy the Libertan Duchy and has already started the base of the plan. Johann's other plan is to miserably destroy Estelle as she the prized (in his eyes) daughter of duke Libertan.
    1. Betty; she is the maid of Estelle provided by the Blanchett duchy to attend Estelle and be her personal maid aka just to spy on her.
    2. Erich; he is assistant of Johann, he hates Estelle with a passion because of the rumors about her and his hatred towards the Libertan Duchy. The rumors Estelle are that, her fiance broke their marriage twice due to her behavior and she abuses her servants and maids.
    My personal opinion on Erich is, fuck you bitch because my Estelle baby has suffered so much and this puta is hating on her without even knowing her.
    Johann asks about Estelle (aka the general spy report) and Betty replies that she is different from what rumors state because when our baby sees Betty's scars she makes sure to treat them and she makes betty promise her that she take care of her injuries which results in Betty sympathizing for Estelle and starts to like her but Erich harshly tells Betty to not have any kinds of feelings towards Estelle. :meowyaranaika:
    Betty also informs him that Estelle wanted to change her clothes by herself because she is not much familiar with betty but she founds it strange and so, does Johann and eRiCh. (Maybe, my own theory as I'm reading the novel as well; because Estelle has scars of her abuse).
    Johann then tell her to keep a close eye on Estelle and report him the slightest detail.
    Estelle and Johann were to have dinner together but Johann couldn't attend it on time because he has work and will be late so, she suggested to eat without him and to which Estelle says,

"Okay. Instead, tell the duke that no matter how busy he is with work, make sure to eat something."

Johann arrived very late and it was time for dessert. He sits in the typical seat that front of her from the other end and asks Estelle how was the food and she reply that it was delicious and he says that he's glad.
    For dessert, they present a rare fruit; Eleon.
    Now, I'll tell you by Estelle's POV:

The Eleon Fruit was a rare fruit from the Southern Kingdom. It was a fruit sought after by many aristocrats because of its addictive bitter taste, but I did not like it very much. It was an edible fruit. Every time I ate food containing the Eleon fruit, my body became feverish or weak. Of course, it wasn't serious enough to die.

'Why did this fruit come out for dessert?'

The moment I was about to ask to change to another dessert, I suddenly thought that it didn't come out 'often'. It was because Eleon fruit was a dessert that was often served in the Duke of Libertan.

It's not a coincidence."

Johan was a very thorough person like a black man. Even if he couldn't grasp all the inside information of the Duke of Libertan, he would have known at least some information about the dishes that are often served in the duke's residence.

'So this is.......

As soon as I raised my head, I met eyes with red eyes that were watching me with a seri ous gaze.

'He is testing to see if I'm the Estelle Libertan he was thinking of.'

Perhaps the information he knew even included the fact that I like Eleon fruit desserts. As most of Libertans thought so. John asked, slightly raising his eyebrows.

"Do you have any problem?"

"Oh, I wonder if I can eat alone."

I smiled bashfully and very casually cut the Eleon fruit cake and took a bite.

I don't mind if I look suspicious right?

Then, when the Libertan dukedom collapsed, it could be dealt with as well. The subtle bitterness of the Eleon fruit hit my tongue. The sweetness of the cake combined with the very deep taste.

....... It's delicious........

Unknowingly, I remembered the first time,
    I ate this fruit. The reason why this fruit dish was often served in the Duke of Libertan, and why everyone thought I liked this fruit. It was all because Yestella loved this fruit very much.
    "You are our substitute for Stella. Do you want to cover a meal on such a subject? You pretended to be my daughter and treated me favorably, but now you're saying you won't play that role?"
    "It's not like you're going to die from eating it anyway."

I had to pretend to be Yestella as much as possible in front of the Duke and Duchess of Libertan, so I ate the Eleon fruit very casually.

"The desserts are very delicious. Be sure to tell the chef that it is delicious."

At that time, my hand that was holding the
    fork suddenly gave out. A fork fell on the white dress and smeared the whipped cream on it.

'I would have told you to always keep your dignity!"

Reflexively turning white, I hurriedly grabed a napkin and wiped the whipped cream.

"I'm sorry. I am... ... .”

Johan stood up and grabbed my wrist as I was wiping the stain with a napkin. An uncontrollable trembling flowed in.

The red eyes narrowed.

The duke and Duchess are pure shitheads that they had THE AUDACITY to blame Estelle and taunt her when they brought her home like some kind of keepsake for their dead daughter.

9. Phobic_Naina

Reading List:
    Link
    My fricking guess was correct because guess what?
    The reason why Estelle hesitated to be naked or be attended by a maid while changing her clothes was because she has scars on her body due to some unknown reason because she herself has no idea about it because whenever she fell asleep due to her heavy fever, she woke up scars around her waist only. The duke never sent a doctor to attend Estelle whenever she was suffering due to fever and how did this came in light? Her scars?
    Well, while Estelle was about to bathe; Betty stubbornly said that she will help her to bath as it's her duty and then she saw the scars which left Betty speechless.
    Estelle is the last fairy. She is losing her fairy powers because she has been cursed.
    When Estelle went out in the garden for a walk she keeps on hearing voices which she had been hearing for quite a long time after arriving in the Blanchett Duchy.
    It were the trees from the main building area, who were speaking to her. They told her that their communication was not happening properly due the curse and then Estelle asks that who put the curse on her.
    But the trees couldn't tell so, she has to find about it by her self.

I'll post more spoilers later, till then peace out!~

10. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like another I'll disappear Grand duke. At least she took her ass ON.

11. Phobic_Naina

Reading List:
    Link
    Another major spoiler~
    Estelle ever since she was a kid, both when she was in the orphanage and when she was adopted by the Libertan Duchy; has fainted very often and was sick very often.
    Both the orphanage director and the duke never cared about Estelle and never sent a doctor to attend her. The director was as shitty as the duke because he instead scolded her that because of her being sick, she is affecting other kids in the orphanage.
    But when she fell sick in the Blanchett Duchy, she was attended by a doctor for the first time ever in her life. The doctor saw her scars but didn't tell the duke about as Estelle didn't want that.
    Betty was crying for Estelle and she now is totally on Estelle's side and faithful to her.
    The doctor was unable to diagnose her illness and is fearing that she might have some kind of chronic illness.
    Later on, the doctor used a magic tool to measure what kind of disease she has but the tool said, "disease didn't detected" which made the doctor think that it only happens when the patient is not a human. Which is true.
    There is only other potential illness that Estelle may has and that is the Sleeping Beauty.
    Sleeping Beauty is a chronic disease which Detroit the owners body which lead them to be sick for a long and time sleep for long period of time and eventually die in their sleep.
    Yestella also suffered from the same disease.
    The doctor was astonished when Estelle told he is the first doctor she has ever been to/got diagnosed by. The doctor's name is Henry.
    The head maid, Patricia; hated Estelle because she knows about ML's past and hates the Libertan with a passion.
    She first ignores Estelle but after Estelle falls sick, John demands Patricia very coldly to apologize to Estelle. Estelle didn't punish her for ignoring her but for neglecting her head maid duties and let her decide to take whatever punishment she wants. This made Patricia like Estelle. Patricia now, has started to like her and acknowledge her position as the Duchess of Blanchett.
    All the other staff members of the Blanchett Duchy has started to love Estelle after they found the rumors are plain trash. The chefs adore Estelle and make her different kinds of snacks and give betty to give them to Estelle.
    I'll spoil about ML's past and much later, peace out~

Here are some illustrations of from the novel.
    [​IMG]
    When Estelle fed John the desert in 1st chapter and he was astonished by taste but when he tired eating by himself. He didn't find the desert delicious anymore. Typical boy, fell in love with her smile. Later on, when Estelle was facing the reaction from her allergy of Eleon Fruit, he went to her room and gave her medicine. His nanny also use to have the same allergy as Estelle and that's why he was able to diagnose it. By the way, the room Estelle was given was not too shabby but not too great as it was all dark aka everything was black there. The curtains, bed sheets and the furniture was not too good as well.
    [​IMG]
    Estelle's scars when she was taking a bath which Betty saw and started to cry. Betty also told that her brother has scars due to a fire and he was burnt severely so, she is not at all disgusted by Estelle's scars when Estelle told betty to leave if she is grossed out by her scars.
    Erich canta and Betty bae are siblings.
    They didn't fight at all but when it comes to Estelle, they started to argue and fight. It was their first first fight because Erich puta didn't want Betty to have any kinds of feelings towards Estelle and when Betty tried to clear any misunderstandings, Erich just said; "if you are going to her side then let's never see each other again."
    [​IMG]
    Estelle was feeding John bear cookies upon his request and when her fingers touched his lips she was as red as tomato but John was teasing her and kissed her hand.
    [​IMG]

Kinda hot scene which I'll spoil about in detail later. This is when John came to Estelle's room to just sleep together as married couples do sleep together.
    [​IMG]

The Erich Bitch said very harsh words to Estelle and he said that if she knows what her family did then she doesn't deserve to come around here in the library and then Estelle stood on big window frame and was about jump because she heard voices calling her (the trees) but Erich misunderstood it as a suc!d€ attempt and caught her. Then he asked why? She replied that wasn't this what he wanted then he became guilty and left.
    [​IMG]
    Jealous John and his obsessive and possessive side showing when he found out she was with some another man (who is the Erich bitch) and made a red mark on her wrists but he quite liked the marks as he felt it showed that she was his. (Psycho). He, later sent Erich far away because he made his wife cry and dare to be with her.
    [​IMG]
    Them meeting each other in the garden and John hugged her tight.
    [​IMG]
    John was pissed that Estelle was sick and was suffering for one whole week and didn't wake up for one whole ass week. He was asking what painful marks (her scars) but she made another excuse and got away from telling him about her scars. John was restless when Estelle was passed out for weeks and he use to nurse her by himself and when she woke up, he by himself fed her porridge.
    [​IMG]
    Patricia apologizes to Estelle and punishes herself by slapping herself so hard that blood came out from the corners of her mouth.
    [​IMG]
    Estelle when she shifted to the couple's bedroom in the main building, John came in and slept with her. (Just sleeping no snu snu) He was amazed by the fact that he was able to sleep with her as finds sleeping with someone else uncomfortable and couldn't do it. He felt warm with her and cuddled with her, he didn't want to leave her.
    [​IMG]
    John in morning was conflicted with his own feelings towards Estelle as he didn't want her suffer because he didn't like any hurtful facial expression on her. He wanted to give a quick painless death because he felt that she doesn't deserve a painful one. John felt that Estelle is so fragile and he could kill her in a snap but he didn't give much pressure to her neck. Later, he asked about her neck and kissed her neck while hugging when she came to his office to search about her curse.
    [​IMG]
    Estelle hid under his table when she came to search in his office but then suddenly Raymond (the head knight) and John walked in, John shoo away Raymond by asking him love life questions like how he wants his wife call him husband instead of Duke and asked pet name between lovers advice from him. When Raymond went away, John picked up Estelle and put on her on his table.
    [​IMG]
    John dropping Estelle to meet the duke and Duchess of Libertan when they are in prison because they charged with the crime of treason.
    [​IMG]
    John picking Estelle up after escorting her out of prison and later hugged her in carriage and asked her come with him the masquerade ball as she was hesitating because Libertan are prison due to the treason charges (which John applied to them and Estelle knows it and John even told her about it) then John says that she is his wife, a Blanchett. She is Estelle Blanchett not Libertan. Then she agrees to go together with him

12. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The real Estelle is alive.The temple took her and she is the saintess and is keeping her true identity hidden.
    She is a jealous white lotus that believes John belongs to her and tries to make him escort her to events,accept her handkerchief...
    She also tried to incriminate our fairy Estelle many times and the nobles always believed her bcause they dislike our Estelle because of the rumors,but with the help of John she was proved innocent everytime.
    She accused Estelle of stealing a holy artifact in front of all the nobles but was proved that she was the one keeping it and the Duke showed a record of her saying things proving she is evil,then it was revealed that she is the real Estelle and a Fake Saintess.The novel is still ongoing and now she is in prison planning her next move.

13. Phobic_Naina

Reading List:
    Link
    About John's past and his reason for his hatred against the Libertan duchy.
    When he was kid, he saw his family die in front of his eyes due to the false accusations of treason put on his family by Duke Libertan.
    His house was set on fire by the imperial army and Duke Libertan. He saw his mother begging on her knees, crying and screaming to save him. He was running away with his mother and sister but his sister fell on the ground so, he came for her but the building was on fire. His mother also came back to his sister to save her but it was too late, his sister and mother begged him run away without them after alot of pleading he went away but he never forgot who did it.
    The main building I mentioned before still has burn marks even after John restored most it.
    Erich's family has been serving the Libertans for ages and have been loyal to them but Duke Libertan punished his family for the wrong reasons and made his family suffer in the worst ways. He hates the duke with a passion and that this why he chose to be Duke Blanchett's (aka John) guide/assistant because they share the same purpose in one field and that is, their revenge against the Libertan Duchy.

14. Mitsuvii

Mitsuvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks for the spoilers :blobxd:

15. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! I hope the novel can get a manhwa adaptation with the same artist on the illustrations, although that's going to be far in the future as someone said the novel is still ongoing:meowpuffytears:

Does anyone here have the link to the raw novel??

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  16. Dildostidance

Dildostidance Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real Estelle?? Do you mean Yeselle?? Because there is only been one estelle. She didn’t transmigrate! She just cones to that this is a novel when she was locked up in the cupboard. There is no previous life or transmigration.

17. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is nearly ending and it's quite cliche
    If I had to say something unexpected is
    His hair changed from black to silver, magic or something divine involved.

18. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :blob_plusone:

19. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imma just say that this has angst. like lots and lots of angst.

we already know how it starts. john (fake) marries estelle to get revenge on her family. he and his subordinates knew she's her family's adopted daughter but believed she was very much loved by her family and is evil jist like them

in reality, estelle was heavily abused since childhood and has many mental problems cause of that. she has memories of the " tragic novel" where the og estelle dies trying to run away after suffering from john and his subordinates' torture. so estelle of this tl has no expectations from john and knows her marriage is fake. she just wants to live, tho honestly, for someone who wants to live she has pretty much given up on life.

from then on the cliche of john and his subordinates finding her behaviour strange, john becoming attracted to her, "og ml" (just someone with saviour complex) coming to save her and "revealing" to estelle about john lying about registering marriage to john actually registering it and them discovering estelle's real past.

nothing really unpredictable at this point, and story progressed as the spoilers mentioned above. THEN we have amnesia arc. there's a lot of things going on with fairy, angel, god and demons, which leads to john and all his subordinates forgetting about estelle's reality. they start thinking like they did in the past.

at this point, estelle is pregnant. it was a very hard-earned pregnancy for her iirc. anyways after forgetting their memories they all start to treat estelle horribly again. there's this entire "treat estelle horribly" arc before she disappears (more like sacrifices?) in front of john and john in his conflicting emotions regains his memory. he starts to despire. he looks for ways to find estelle and almost goes crazy. his subordinates don't understand what happened to their master. when they heard about estelle's death they felt complicated for reasons even they didn't know but still praised and congratulated john for his successful revenge. so they were confused by his attitude which seemed to mourn for her.

later john successfully tracks estelle. she's living in some remote area where people think her husband either 1. died or 2. abandoned her. some annoying lord pursues her (more like harasses) and tries to make estelle marry him (or did he want to make her his mistress? i don't remember) cause she was the most beautiful woman ever seen in the area. adding to that her pregnancy and not having a husband she was simply an easy target for him.

enters john, who arrives at that place hiding his identity and reunites with estelle. he begs her forgiveness and tries to reconcile. let's just say estelle was never angry with him cause she tells him he doesn't have a reason to apologize or something along the lines.

john starts living with estelle and taking care of her. the villagers learn her husband is alive and quite handsome. he eventually blends in with them. then the annoying lord ivites (read: blackmails) estelle to his castle by holding one of her friends hostage while john is away. big mistake cause we know john is duke of the empire while he's some unknown rural lord that wishes to get recognized as imperial nobility.

estelle leaves behind a message for john and he goes to the lord's castle and then dramatically reveals his identity and punishes the lord. then they go back to dukedom. while all of this was happening in the village, the subordinates also regain their memory and grieve over their mistake. so everyone is happy when estelle returns

but can we have moments of happiness? in this novel, no. something happens again involving angel who wants to be a god, chaos, fairy etc. i honestly skipped all that. but it all leads to one thing, john disappearing. john sacrifices himself or something. i skipped again and next thing we know is that he managed to defeat whatever evil there was and returns to estelle. end of main story, phew

BUT in epilogue we have estelle childbirth where we learn that the "og novel" was actually an actual tl after all. everything estelle "read" was actually real. this whole arc was actually more angsty to me than the other ones bc it goes into detail about how miserable estelle was in the first tl.

in that tl, john and his subordinates never realized estelle's reality in her adopted family. they treated her with contempt, neglect and hope torture. john never registered their marriage and eventually started distancing himself from her and inviting ladies to duke's mansion "stealthly", telling her that those are just rumors and not to be annoying about it (in reality he just had tea time with them with the exact purpose of making estelle anxious). after some times he stopped visiting her altogether.

the whole time estelle told him countless times that she loved him. he never once believed her words. he dismissed them as being swallow. of course, as he's the ml, he did feel something for her but he always pushed those feelings away. he rationalized every one of estelle actions as something evil, including her injuries and trauma.

in that tl, estelle wrote a lot of letter to john. all of which had revealed something about her. i don't remember correctly whether she didn't give it to him or he never read them. anyway, she discovers that she's terminally ill. she didn't want to burden john with the guilt of her death when she's already a "sinner who caused him pain" so she runs away with the "og ml" aka mr. saviour complex. before running away she writes one last letter to john (this letter is important)

after she runs away, john obviously catches up to her and tells her she can never escape him, she had to pay for what he's gones through, her love was facade blah blah blah. she collapses either when he was saying all that or before that. but as her life had already withered away at that point, she dies in his arms. john was, even in that life, feeling indescribable feelings. he couldn't point out what he exactly felt.

so he returned back to his mansion with estelle's corpse. he ordered his subordinates to investigate estelle's past once again. they discover her life in her adopted family's home was not at all as they had heard before and realized that they tortured and drove an innocent person to death. they all say what they regreted and what they would like to fix (which they do in second life)

meanwhile john has preserved estelle's body in glass case. he stays beside her all the time. he eventually reads all of estelle's letters addressed to him and realizes how she lived and how pure her feelings for him were. her last letter completely broke him down (even in her last moments estelle wished for his happiness)

anyway, some monster shit breaks out and chaos, i think, tries to make some deal with john to bring back estelle to life in return of destroying the world or something. john agrees on surface but he actually had other plans. bc he knew that if estelle were alive she'd never want that. as a result of breaking his deal he was supposed to purge but estelle's last letter which were filled with wishes for john gives him another chance to live (i think the fairies or some entity grant him that bc they were supposed to grant one of estelle's wish and her desperate wish was his happiness). john realizes once again how much estelle loved him and breaks down

he wishes that estelle forgets all about her first life (hence why she thinks of her first life as novel) and for her to be happy in the next one.

in their second life even john didn't remember their first life until almost at the end. after flashback ends we have their child finally born. after that all sides stories are healing i think

Last edited: Nov 22, 2023
  20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,when did this happen?
    I was only scrolling trough the chapters but I remember that when the people lost their memory she had already left so she wasn't there to watch them cursing her and wasn't bullied.