Recommendations the villain is the future protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by armad224, Feb 8, 2021.

1. armad224

armad224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever since I read elsword : Time Trouble story were add (time tracer) faces his future self (diabolic esper)
    I've been interested in such stories :
    the novel ultimate antagonist is the future version of the protagonist (himself)
    [​IMG]
    "you know why you can't defeat me ? because I'm you everything you know I know and everything you did I know , after all we're both one and the same "

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the kind of story where the villain knows he's the future hero/final boss and still meets him face to face in his current helpless situations? (n)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    armad224 likes this.
  3. armad224

Reading List:
    Link
    No the kind of story were the antagonist is the protagonist future self , the future protagonist go back in time and he's the ultimate antagonist in the story fighting against the protagonist ....
    I recoll a chinese mtled story where a protagonist faces his future self and his future self keep beating the shit out of him and prevent him from helping women or making a harem because his future self cause the destruction of the world and he have to repair the karma he did , something like the movie looper only .....
    The one he meets is a villain

Isaac20 likes this.
  4. armad224

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Isaac20 likes this.