Spoiler The Villainess Became a Mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rika77, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Korean Title: 악녀인데 엄마가 되어버렸다

Description:
    I was reincarnated as a villain in a novel

Jealous of the female lead, I committed all kinds of evil deeds only to be executed in the end

In order to escape from my fate, I decided to stay away from the male lead.

However…

“I think you’re pregnant…”

No way. What the hell is going on!

What do you mean pregnant, that isn’t even in the original story?

To protect my child and my life, I ran away from the male lead, the father of my child.

Then seven years later,

“Who told you to run away as you please?”

I didn’t expect the male lead to follow me to the end of the continent.

Any spoilers?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    nowaynoway, Tiis_Ganda and ReaderEli like this.
  3. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. avocadooooo

avocadooooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That saint is so sly, I think it looks like she knows the plot of the novel novel Because from the start she didn't like FL, she also tried to openly flirt with ML.

6. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers??

7. silvrwind

silvrwind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds interesting... but no one has any information it seems... *camps*

8. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler waiting train...

9. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Were they married?

datagirl and By.Eve like this.
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels weird I kept this series on watch but I don't remember it at all. Its actual NU page review has a summary/analysis to those interested. Seems we got

* evil from the start heroine capable of brainwashing
    * MC running away IS the best choice she did

Scapezz, syofiaa, Lena36 and 2 others like this.
  11. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead... He's yandere:blobuwu:

Events till the night:

Carlix/Calix is truly obsessive. He viewed Laure as the only light of his life after the passing of his parents. He appeared as a kind man hiding his real nature. He frequently had thoughts of locking her up, chaining her, capturing her so that no one could reach her. He thought he barely got interested in women but even Laure's wrist could get him aroused.

He was patiently waiting for Laure to reach the marriageable age. But the nobles viewed their engagement as a political marriage because they weren't seen lovey-dovey publicly. But the thing was, Carlix maintained distance because he couldn't control himself. He hated 9/10 men would try to flirt with Laure. Then he proposed having the night. He wanted to have her all & he's thinking there gonna marry anyways.

After the night & running away:
    Laure distances herself after the night. Carlix is distraught & tries to confront her. After some time, she finds herself pregnant. In the palace she saw Saint & ML kiss. So called Saint forced herself. ML was frozen & didn't understand what just happened. FL saw the scene & misunderstood. She thought everything is going the og track. For Carlix, Saintess was a total annoyance. She tried to seduce him but didn't succeed. FL runs away with wizard /magician Alice. Carlix saw her getting on the train. He bangs on the train window like a madman. He trusted Laure the most. He didn't understand why she was leaving him.

It's been 7 years. Laura gave birth to a daughter, Letizia. Apparently Letizia can talk with angels. Laura is 'fakely' married to Will Osborn as Rose (her pseudo name). Osborn's are Alice's relatives. Osborns doesn't have any descendants. Will is impotent. This marriage is a deal for both parties. Will falls for her, but FL can't reciprocate his feelings.
    I forgot to mention which might've caused misunderstanding. Their marriage was fake. They didn't have husband-wife relationship.

Reunion after 7 years:
    Alice sent a letter to Carlix revealing the location of Laura. He's been searching for her like a lunatic all these years. He's in a pathetic state. He doesn't eat or sleep as it would be a waste of time if some news about Laure comes at that time. He goes to the location & finds her. Laura again tries to run but is caught. Carlix is in tears why did she run away, why doesn't she trust him. Laure tries to calm the severely broken Carlix. She didn't imagine he would be this hurt.

About FL:
    FL doesn't confirm facts. Because she's traumatized. She has been having nightmares since she was a child. The appearance of the so called saint was breaking her more. TBH the nightmares were portrayed vividly in her mind. Like how she was burned to death. So it's understandable why she would panic. But it would've been less anguishing if it had some communication between the leads.

2nd Cover:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  12. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, do you know what will happen to the saint? She's so suspicious.

13. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting how in these novels, the saintess is usually wicked and evil...

14. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she just run ?! I’ll slap that bixch for kissing my fiancé and kick his a*ss for not pushing her away ಠ_ಠ

15. KarmaEvernyght

KarmaEvernyght Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this novel is so interesting....So far only 29 chapters have been published on the novelupdates site (at the time of this post). And I can't wait for it to update because I'm addicted to this storyline. It also kinda gives me a bit of the "Your Majesty, Please Don't Kill Me Again" vibe.

But so far the "saintess" or the OMFL is sus af to the point that even FL's child, Letty, is sus of her, ML has shown FL a bit of his darkside when he catches up to her after FL tried to run away again with Letty, FL finds out that the father of her "husband" for protection was slowly poisoning her uterus to make her infertile through tea, Alice (a magician and FL's best friend/former family pharmacist) ends up ratting FL out after discovering that the dad of her "husband" was poisoning her in hopes to save her (Which she did and experienced the darkside), FL meets sus OGFL who exposes her true identity to the townsfolk at a welcoming party by the Viscount of her town, FL decides to go back to with ML and that's kinda where we are left off with. Oh and the ML wants nothing to do with the susOGFL because he's too much of a horny Yandere for the FL that her wrist turns him on.

The reason that this all started is because, FL saw the OMFL with the "ML" after she got lost in the garden of the imperial castle stumble over each other and kiss each other (Which I assume will later be revealed as a mirage of some sort created by the OMFL) and broke her heart after she came to the conclusion that she loved the ML enough to marry the ML despite everything that she knew would happen, would happen. But decided to do it for the happiness of her then-unborn child, Letty.

But for some reason, I assume that it has something to do with either the few angels that Letty encounters in her dreams or the forces that make up the susOGFL, that prevents her from stating certain facts like telling the ML that Letty is his child, or else she'll feel faint and start to blackout. The susOGFL and Letty seem to understand what's going on, though I don't really have proof of it. But the FL seems to think so too, as stated in chapter 27 or 28 where the susOMFL comes over to the ML to ask for a dance (that didn't happen) and where she exposes FL's true identity to the crowd that's there.

16. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :aww: What happen after ch 29?

RedRuchi likes this.
  17. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please, this one is very interesting!!

18. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa version is already out!

FZX3QgsVQAAWWPR.jpeg

The korean trans version will be released soon.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  19. arienlyne

arienlyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link