Spoiler The villainess, Cecilia Silvy, doesn’t want to die, so she decided to crossdress.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for my grammar....

-Leanne (?) was about to be kidnapped but Cecil stop it by revealing she is Cecilia, a duke's daughter. Leanne was released and took her instead (For ransom). The one who ordered to kidnapped Leanne was Marlin, Dante's mother. (Dante was one of the capture target). Marilyn asked if she was the prince's fiance and also told her that because of her they might get a huge amount of money. Marilyn told her underlings to take Cecil to the prison.

-Meanwhile, Leanne told Gilbert, Oscar and Jade about what happened to Cecil. Gilbert guess that probably Dante knows it because he remember about Cecil told him about Dante's route.

-Meanwhile, Cecil manage to escape the prison but Marlin saw her. While chasing each other, a fire suddenly appeared. The fire got bigger and when they tried to escape the fire, a pillar fell on Cecil. Good thing Cecil has her treasure so she was protected. Another pillar was about to hit Cecil however Marlin pushed her and Marlin was the one who was hit by the pillar. Cecil asked why she saved her. Cecil also asked if it is because she is a Duke's daughter. Marilyn answered Cecil by saying not because she was a duke's daughter but because she was Dante's friend.

-When they are thinking how to escape, someone called Cecil. It was Dante, who came to rescue her (them). Dante told Cecil that she would escape first since Marlin know how to deal by herself, however Cecil told him that he should save Marlin first. Dante was hesitant but he saved Marlin first.

-Cecil doesn't enough strength anymore since the treasure is the only one that is protecting her. She thought it was the end for her as she loss consciousness.

Leanne was actually the bestfriend of Cecil in her past life

Cecil still gathering her harem (just kidding). In the latest raw novel chapter, A true route opened.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    1Etoya1, Gellyannoying, Tt123 and 6 others like this.
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    And what is gonna happen it the true route??
    Thankyou verymuch 4 spoiler btw.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. Line09

Line09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I could read the second volume in English?
    I looked for it but I couldn't find it...:cry: