Spoiler The villainess, Cecilia Silvy, doesn’t want to die, so she decided to crossdress.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for my grammar....

-Leanne (?) was about to be kidnapped but Cecil stop it by revealing she is Cecilia, a duke's daughter. Leanne was released and took her instead (For ransom). The one who ordered to kidnapped Leanne was Marlin, Dante's mother. (Dante was one of the capture target). Marilyn asked if she was the prince's fiance and also told her that because of her they might get a huge amount of money. Marilyn told her underlings to take Cecil to the prison.

-Meanwhile, Leanne told Gilbert, Oscar and Jade about what happened to Cecil. Gilbert guess that probably Dante knows it because he remember about Cecil told him about Dante's route.

-Meanwhile, Cecil manage to escape the prison but Marlin saw her. While chasing each other, a fire suddenly appeared. The fire got bigger and when they tried to escape the fire, a pillar fell on Cecil. Good thing Cecil has her treasure so she was protected. Another pillar was about to hit Cecil however Marlin pushed her and Marlin was the one who was hit by the pillar. Cecil asked why she saved her. Cecil also asked if it is because she is a Duke's daughter. Marilyn answered Cecil by saying not because she was a duke's daughter but because she was Dante's friend.

-When they are thinking how to escape, someone called Cecil. It was Dante, who came to rescue her (them). Dante told Cecil that she would escape first since Marlin know how to deal by herself, however Cecil told him that he should save Marlin first. Dante was hesitant but he saved Marlin first.

-Cecil doesn't enough strength anymore since the treasure is the only one that is protecting her. She thought it was the end for her as she loss consciousness.

Leanne was actually the bestfriend of Cecil in her past life

Cecil still gathering her harem (just kidding). In the latest raw novel chapter, A true route opened.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    And what is gonna happen it the true route??
    Thankyou verymuch 4 spoiler btw.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Nom de Plume likes this.
  3. Line09

Line09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I could read the second volume in English?
    I looked for it but I couldn't find it...:cry:

4. VBS

VBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a spoiler thread or a teaser thread?
    Why are the people posting spoilers leaving out the juiciest details that we're actually here for?
    It's like you're trying not to spoil the important bits - completely contrary to the purpose of this thread.

5. kcis

kcis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
     :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    This made me chuckle...

Although thanks a lot for the teasers/spoilers guys.

PS, I'm still on the BroTeam

sheisthedemon93, Mikaa, layyu and 2 others like this.
  6. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Reign28

Reign28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, its Jade? I just started the novel but I haven't encountered any charcter named Huey

I agree. I hope she wouldn't end up with anyone. But who am I? I'm just a reader HAHAHAHA

syofiaa and layyu like this.
  8. teni_tine

teni_tine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is so good! i love it!!

but i have to say.. some of you are weird for shipping her with her adopted brother, like they grew up together as SIBLINGS

10. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the other seven knights? So far i know dante, jade, gil, and oscar.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  11. Dumplingrus

Dumplingrus New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys.
    I can't find the continuation of the manga after the sixth chapter, because the release of this manga has been discontinued. Has anyone been able to find it? I will be very grateful for your help!

Nom de Plume and layyu like this.
  12. Jesicagozali

Jesicagozali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it in batoto

13. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    The school doctor was also mentioned a few times. Weren’t the last two twins or something? They haven’t shown up since they were mentioned during the ‘tutorial fight’ at the entrance ceremony.

The other spoilers that mentioned the killer support my theory that
    it’s the school doctor. Dissociative Identity Disorder aside, he’s the only adult out of the 7 capture targets. He is the one who has the most freedom to run across the entire map commit all of those creative Cecil endings right?

Also I wonder what it says about the original game that the killer wasn’t revealed in the regular endings considering that
    they are one of the capture targets. That would mean that particular route’s ending has Leanne end up with the guy who killed the other two Saint candidates and had originally planned to kill her too, all without her finding out the truth? That’s a little dark ngl, unless this is the ‘true’ ending and she does know.*cough* I suspect that’s not the case considering that the so-called true ending is usually the hidden harem route right? >_>

I kind of want to know what the adults are doing. They don’t seem to be very involved despite this being the selection of people second only to the king. No wonder there are so many death routes leading to the fall of the kingdom. They are just so… blasé about something of importance, so I can’t imagine their attitude towards menial work.

Edit: I took a look at the manga and was disappointed that Cecil didn’t look as cool as she did on the novel cover. I liked having a protagonist that looks good as a man without losing her beauty. Manga basically gave her huge eyes to show off just how much she is like all other naive dense cross dressing heroines, and no one wants that. Cecil may exhibit many of those traits on the inside, but it’s clear from descriptions that mostly looks cool when she’s not doing something like trying to keep a poker face during cards. Only those close to her have noticed her ‘true face’ meaning she actually pulls off a cool beauty front quite well… just not intimidating enough so she gets swarmed.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  14. Hanmp

Hanmp Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship MC with Oscar too . They are so sweet. I wish him will become the ML

15. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooooo it's her brother the male lead ? or Oscar ?

16. tikkycatyt

tikkycatyt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oscar is the male lead

17. Chillungs

Chillungs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going by the game, Oscar.
    Going by the novel based on most interactions and behind the scenes support, Gil.

Who do I choose? Gil.

OH!! Also based on Volume 3 of the LN

It was gil. Gil was the character she love the most, however, she also admitted it was because of pity. She also admitted she never had or cannot have a crush on any of the characters of the game.

Gil confessed to her since volume 2 but MC considered it family love. But then he clarified that he didn't see her as a sister. MC in denial so she focused on with the current issue about the killer. Tho Gilbert is happy everytime she blushes on his approach cause it means she is finally becoming conscious of him LMAO.

Oscar was the first to clearly confess despite another misunderstanding that he's gay. He tried his best to not reveal to her that he knows her true identity. The misunderstanding was cleared up during a halloween event and MC was at her room changing clothes because someone tried to throw an egg at lean, who she was escourting to the temple. Poor this boy, he is too conscious of her LMAO at the same time she doesnt really open up to him or ask for help :/

Ein and Zwei.
    Zwei: Timid, has trauma on sharp objects. Can teleport/transfer
    Ein: Agressive, Older brother and people person. Can duplicate.

Created ability only by them: Sharing. Zwei transfer, ein will duplicate it. That's why everyone thought it was a 2 in 1 ability for the twins but turns out it they created 3rd ability (Cool)

the twins are always bullied for being born as twins. Their house believed that having twins is a sign of a demon so one of them must die. However, they survived through relying each other.

Ein has trust issues because he's been through betrayal by their 2nd father figure, who killed their mother. turns out their 2nd father figure, who is a servant, was possessed.

Zwei has phobia/trauma to sharp objects because he saw his mother killed right before his eyes by their servant.

She piss me off. After MC saved her life, it feels like she is just using people and MC. I know, it's MC's decision to save her. But atleast show some respect to someone's personal space and comfort!

Gilbert: Defense, have 30 mins use time, decreases physical shock
    Oscar: Attack, Fastest and sword manifestation. tho this one havent explained the drawback.
    Jade: Conceal, This one is not specified of he needed an object to conceal and wrap, or just conceal when touched.
    Dante: Sleep/control consciousness, Can wake someone up or sleep. Not specific how strong it is.
    Dr. Morgen: Healing, Only external.
    Zwei: Teleport/transfer, can only be used in 5 locations and places he already went.
    Ein: Duplicate, cannot use on living things (When together with his twin, they call their ability as "Sharing")

Depends on the route. But in Oscar, Dante, and Gilbert, it would be a foreign prince.

Jade and Dr. Morgen, would be... Dr.Morgen's alter ego/self. This manifested after his sister went into a coma because of Gilbert's psychotic 2nd brother.

The twins, depends on how it will go. Basically because of jealousy on how the MC will always be with one of them. But this is also partly because one of them will be possessed by the neighboring prince.

Volume 3 is cutw even tho it was a rough start hehe.

18. kurosov

kurosov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While i generally don't care this is one of the stories where the "adopted brother" ML option just seems wrong. It's one of the stories where the MC really did think of him as a brother all those years even if he himself didn't.

19. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Huey is a side character Leanne will go out with, he's the short tan guy w/ blue hair
    Lea was crushing on him playing someone's route in her past life etc

Nom de Plume likes this.
  20. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is the ML? Or is it a reverse harem route?

LaRue likes this.