Spoiler The Villainess Falls for the Notorious Noble

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, May 22, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Aikawa Eri dies in a traffic accident after staying up all night playing an otome game. She reincarnates as Eris, the villainess of her favorite game. In order to avoid the bad end, she tries her best to change the story, but as expected, it’s hard to rewrite fate…

She is abandoned by the prince. Even more, her life almost ends when she is attacked by a gang of thugs, but a young man appears...

Will the antisocial prince change her destiny? This is the reincarnated villainess’s rebirth romance fantasy!

https://mangadex.org/title/48102/the-villainess-falls-for-the-notorious-noble

2. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what I have seen in the raws, it's very fast-paced. Everything in the summary happens in the first chapter, lol.

From the translated chapters, it already shows how she tries to change the story as soon as she sees her school uniform and recognizes it as she recalls the heroine.

I look into the other raws I could find but basically she decides to try to befriend the heroine but she's soon enough dumped by the First Prince before anything could come into fruition. Then she gets attacked by thugs after getting the whole dumping thing. They're a bit lousy tbh but they still manage to rough her up a bit before being saved by the ML, the guy from the first page of chapter 1. After rescuing her, she gives her his coat and leaves. So about the ML, we find out his identity from her maid and he seems to be the Fourth Prince, the brother of the other prince. In the game though, he was only seen in a glimpse during First Prince's route. So MC has to go to a ball and while no one outright says anything, you can people whispering about her broken engagement. Then, our ML shows up and people seemed to be surprised. From what I can tell, his reputation isn't very good and some random mob low-key insulted him. MC recognized him and grabbed him, which seem to scandalize the mobs in the room. She drags him and he seems to be a bit amused at being approached, to which our MC immediately says that she has yet to thank him and proceeds to do just that.

SofiyeJaan, its0k, lostross and 20 others like this.
  3. ScarletSkies

ScarletSkies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has somebody translated the novel?

4. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a novel at all also more spoilers

5. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the mangaka has confirmed in her Twitter account (reeef_mooon) that there is no novel and this is an original work.

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a shame, just read the update at MD. It IS quite fast paced but ML is quite the beauty! Still weird for mangaupdates to mention this was based on a wewebnovel for some reason

Lisaa, Hoshi_Aozora and Mikaa like this.
  7. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it looks like the OG heroine was a snake and stole a man under the MCS very nose, LOVE THE ML THO ITS SO CUT E HES SO CUTE

8. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprised this isn't a novel. The pacing screams adapted and sped up. Darn it, I was hoping that their was a novel so I could read more.

Lisaa, rock.doll, Illisaide and 2 others like this.
  9. bluesparkler

bluesparkler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manga has the syosetsu tag at comicwalker but i couldnt find the novel :/

10. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read this manga today and ML is so cool! If anyone know, where can I get its raw manga?

11. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh new manga...! I look forward for more of this

13. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML is the younger bro? Tbh he looks more matured than that airhead first prince. But he's more handsome and cooler though :sneaky:

hsyakt, Lisaa, augacutan and 6 others like this.
  14. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mikaa likes this.
  15. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Even tho the plot seems fast in 5 chapters, I'm satisfied it's not weird. And what's with the cool and more handsome younger brother thingy so dope. I thought he would be the older brother but yeah..as long as he's face brings fortune it's fine. Kekekeke

arlovebird, Shieri and Mikaa like this.
  16. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To whom read the novel how was her life in the palace as a maid ? also in the end of chapter 1 in the manga the head maid was going to hit her so spoilers from here please :aww: .

17. Achievemint

Achievemint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm doomed. I click the latest one on Mangadex thinking it was the first chapter. LOL it's no wonder that I was utterly confused. It would be nice if the ending would be good too! Thanks for the spoilers!

18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    MD had an update today and went back here to remind myself that this is an original work. I think its best we make an LCD thread instead at this point. Still... I wonder if there are more chapters available at the raws?

Gumiho likes this.
  19. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow as if my opinion of the og ml couldn't get any lower turns out he hired the thugs not caring if she died to rape her that way he could claim she is used goods and have legitimate reason to break off the engagement in order to marry his precious heroine. Looks like the ml is good guy cause he straight up threaten the asshole to back off or the next time it won't be pretty.

lostross, syofiaa, tisifone21 and 5 others like this.
  20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I was honestly expecting the usual dumb prince falling for the secret white lotus heroine (might still be the case) but the comment on dex apparently suggests its more of a translation issue if we follow the raws (can someone verify this?) that its just as you said, he hired those thugs to defile her. Wow, given his authority, he could just claim she was used goods like you said