Spoiler The villainess is a marionette

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cayena, the Imperial Princess, was known as the most beautiful woman in the Empire. She was a woman who knew nothing but evil and luxury.
    However, she was destined for ruin: she would be used as a chess piece by her younger brother to secure his throne and killed by her crazy husband.

“I’ll make you the Emperor.”
    “…Sister, are you referring to me?”
    “In exchange, give me freedom.”

She had to change things before she became that Cayena.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villainess-is-a-marionette/
    악녀는 마리오네트

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villainess is a Marionette
    ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Links

Teaser 1 :
    Teaser 2 :
    Teaser 3 :
    Trailer Full Version :

Table of Contents
    1. Female MC : Cayena / Kayena
    [​IMG]

2. Male Lead : Raphael / Raphaelo / Raffaello
    [​IMG]

3. Cayena's Half Brother : Rezef / Regef
    [​IMG]

4. OG Female Lead : Olivia
    [​IMG]

5. Cayena's Other Half Brother : Ethel
    [​IMG]

6. A Villain : Duke Heinrich
    [​IMG]

7. The Emperor : Estaban Hill
    [​IMG]
    -[ CHAPTER MTL/SUMMARIES ]-
    Side Stories
    Random Topics
      • 1st Life : Lived as foolish princess Cayena in the Og novel
      • 2nd Life : A Korean Business women
      • 3rd Life : Came back as Cayena but after the poisoning incident
    • Leo Francis [1] [2] [3]
    Questions/Answers
      • Rezef is the half brother of BOTH Cayena (Mother side) and Rapheal (Father Side)
      • Cayena and Raphael are NOT related
      • Ethel is only half brother of Cayena
      • Family Tree :
        • 1. Emperor + Empress = Cayena
        • 2. Duke Kedry + Empress = Rezef
        • 3. Duke Kedry + Duchess Kedry = Raphael
        • 4. Catherine + Emperor = Ethel
      [​IMG]@luxenabee on twitter
    • Why Leo hated his son Raphael?
    • She was killed by the emperor because he was angered that she cheated on him. The empress had severe nut allergy just like Cayena so the emperor used this allergy to kill her
    • What happened to Cayena ladies in waiting? [1] [2]
    ┌──═━┈━═──┐
    Edit List
    Editor here, please scroll down the link to each topic as I can't specify it upon linking (n):p. thanks!

Editor Two here, I'm only re-editing few of the links to go to the specific comments only, not to update more spoilers in except for one, so this technically was last edited Sep 17, 2021

Editor three here! (@Aqua_the_idiot) It was such a pain updating this but it's done! These are the changes done by me of 10th March 2023 :
    1. Covers were added (Novel + Manhwa)
    2. Color Coding
    3. Re-editing old links that lead to specific comments only
    4. Updating spoilers till post #588
    5. Adding a new section "Some Questions" as many questions were asked and I felt it didn't fit in Random Topic section. "Some Links" section was also added.
    └──═━┈━═──┘
    Thank you everyone who provided the spoilers! It's very much appreciated and it is requested when new spoilers are added please update this table. Thank you! ::bloblove::

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
    -End of Spoiler Table-
    Welcome to the Thread of "The Villainess is a Marionette" !
    ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Interested though it sounds a little stupid. In her past life as well she helped her younger brother take the throne but was ultimately killed by him. Why does she think this time he won't kill her? Spoilers, anyone??

Clauve, LokaLari, Taruna and 16 others like this.
  4. helena980

helena980 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the brother the ML?

5. Monique

Monique Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering the same as the person who commented above me- cause nothing in the tags suggest anything about a ML so I'm over here like, is it not romance?

6. lightreader90

lightreader90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To anyone who read this before, please spoil us about who the ML is or if there even is one!:X3:

7. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Manhwa looks pretty

8. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is this onee:
    [​IMG]
    Alt:https://pin.it/54KOZyE

It think he’s the Raphael duke guy

9. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know how and when the ML falls in love with our MC? Please and thank you

roseO and Mikaa like this.
  10. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Then that would be pretty cliche. I hoped for her to get a new man who will fully respect her. Not this guy who gave her scars and just came to accept her when she stopped giving him face.
    I know she was to blame for his reaction but anyone will feel like this that after she stopped giving him attention his interest sparks.

But this Male lead looks cute while blushing though :3

mirrioulle, LokaLari, Taruna and 30 others like this.
  11. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I gathered it wasn’t her just giving him attention—it was sexual harassment. I hate the cliche when the MC ignores the ML and the ML falls in love because of that. But from a ch I read she would touch him, call him by his first name, etc... going from arrogant and entitled to cautious, smart and humble goes in line with her character development.

I feel for the duke in this case... I can understand rejecting someone and later hating someone because they come on too strong, harass you and feel entitled to your body and feelings. It doesn’t matter how rich, powerful and beautiful/handsome the offending party is.

Clauve, szvdy, samster and 45 others like this.
  12. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just started to read this novel and I will try to give some little spoiler's. Sorry for any mistacks in gramar english isn't my national lanquich , but I will try my bast. So we have a beautiful but very evil , selfish first princess. Cayena who was elder half-sister of the young emperor Rezef. Who ussed her poisonus personality for his reason's he found her useless when she couldn't seduce the Duke Kedrey but his vassal , Viscount Gillian. Because she try to kill Olivia and faill Rezef allowed investigation for Duke Kedrey. Razef found his half - sister very stupid and essy to manipulate and he locked her in her room and soild her to marry Viscount Gillian. Razef was very cold and calculating his every word , gift in order to use Cayena and throu her out when she will become usseles for him. And we have a " woman " who was reading the novel and she found how similiar her and Cayena was. Cayena was villaness of the novel caled : " The lady of the black rose." And in that novel she was killed by her crazy husband viscout. That woman have the same miserable live and feel strong " deja vu " both of them was used as a dolls by someone. The women worked as menager one day she left the work erly and have some conversation with the Executive Director : Kim who thanks to her become the youngest team menager and he become the deputy manager as well. then the he say back to her : " You need to realize that all of your power is borrowed from me. Well , its too late for you to do anything about it , anyway. " Then the woman remembered Rezef 's line in the novel that was exactly the same. Then the woman who feel tired living as someone's doll turn to live. Someone was standing on the driver 's side of her car , he was wearing a black sweater and a hat that shaded his face. The man turned to her slowly he say's " it's all your fould ... " The woman stepped back. Man in black : " It's because of you that " I "ended like this! " He rushed up to the woman and stabbed her stomach with a knife. Director Kim who was behind her found her collapsed between two cars. The man who attacked her grabed his knife and stabed the director as well. The woman who bleed to death saw that director Kim was attacked and killed. And when she opened her eye's she was a princess Cayena. First she was confused remembering that she was stabed and she should be death as well as her director Kim. Then some people around her yelling " your Higness , can you hear us ? " , " Her Higness wack up , call the doctor !!! " She was laing on the bad , sorounded by people in old fashion cloth. She feel as she know them for some strange reason. Then she heared " ... sister ? " Ask's the young man with golden hare. Prince Rezef. In her second live she was born in the Republic of Korea. She didn't remember her live as Cayena in the novel she was potrayed as foolish and wicked woman. Rezef was sociopath , Henrich was mad with power and Bayel (?). Among them the mal lead Raphael semed to be most normal character but have some mental problem's. The novel was how all the man was influenced by the heroine Olivia. Who was a living stabilizer for changing in the man's heart's. Cayena was driven by jealousy for Olivia and tried to poison her. But Cayena wasn't evil enough to actually kill people. Rezef who wanted have control over Olivia controled his older half-sister to poison heroine. But Bayel who was powerful magician and the owner of Black Rose Garden , give Olivia his power and revived her . Tht was whay the title of the novel was " The Lady of the Black Rose." The story in novel punished villanes. Cayena in hes second live was read the novel that described her first live and for some reason she returned to her past. Before Rezef become emperor. And she was 10 y.o. She know the person who stabbed her and the director bay his face. She remembered some scandal was on the company where she worked. The man turned off his progect because of that. She was used by director Kim to treat others.
    So for now it's all I know. If anyone wants more spoiler's then plz let me know and I will try my best to give some to ya. Really sorry for my english T_T I hope I am not that bad as I think I am. I will be very greatful for correcting me in my gramar.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    samster, LokaLari, Qoer and 42 others like this.
  13. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler... don't mind I think your English is good... English isn't my first language too( my English su*k lol:blob_grin:) ...but I can still understand you... Can you tell me what gonna happen to her brother in 2nd life?

14. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Mc was in her 10 y.o body and she at that time got poisoned by drinking something with poison in it. And she couching with blood , it was at the banquet and the person who poisoned her was Rezef. Because he wanted to frame someone. He's the second ml and he is deprived mentally. He killed they father to become emperor of the Eldaim Empire himself. At that time all maid's in mc side where work for him. Mc want's to runn off from her younger half - brother thinks that she need to get marry. And she starts to bring maids on her side. She talked to them gently , very greatful for they support for her. Complementing they hard work , comforting Vera who cryed and who was on cherge in the place. On of the most loyal servant's of Rezef , who wanted be prased by him when he become emperor. But she found that hope usseles and starting looking diffrent on mc. Mc starts to acting being angel for all people on purpouse to gain they loyality. They father emperor was cold blooded to them. It was to the point , that for other's who saw him interacted with his kids didn't say that they really related by blood. The emperor refused to shere his power with his son. Rezef who had grown upon that cold treatment grown to be a sadistic tyran. Olivia the herone helped Razef change by showing affections. Olivia about Razef " hes a poor child , hungry for someone who care for him. " Well , when mc is in her 10 y.o body and meet with her half brother who act as if he's very worried about her. She know at that time thet he was the one who made her sick , she was mad in side ot him but out side she remind calm. Mc personality was very diffrent from before. She becam calm , kind , nice for servant's. She didn't yell , cry or show being scared. That made people aroud her being in shock , especialy Razef who expected his stupid elder sister to trow tantrum and want his help.
    Well , as I wrote before my english is bad :( and I just started to read the novel I'm sorry if it's messy. I hope someone will give more spoiler's. I add it 'cause I am sad that there's no spoiler yet. :)

15. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As what i've read so far, after the poisoning incident Cayena's beauty became more famous and talk of the town.
    One gossip magazine had likened Cayena to a rose with a poisonous thorn. The rumors and attention she received continued to grow smoothly, and when Cayena cancelled her appearances at the parties she had previously scheduled, the excitement turned into madness., Already stories of the poisoning incident were being told to further the word of Cayena Hill’s beauty.

Rezef listened to what Cayena advised her not to involve Raphael's vassel instead he got an aristocrat to die as sacrifice. Everyone was surprised in changes of Cayena even the emperor one time she visited him. He thought that she will seek some help to find the culprit (where he suspected rezef) but instead she told him that he entrusted it to rezef. They also talked about her coming of age where he suggested to find her a man/fiance. He expected that she will pushed for Raphael but instead agreed on him without mentioning of Raphael as her candidate. He confirmed it to her but for Cayena its nothing, she loved him less, all she think is to be free and survive. After that she saw Raphael where he want an audience with the emperor, she help him by sending a word/request but emperor rejected it then she invited him for a tea cup, since he intrigued in her sudden changes he accept her invitation. She gave him an advised about his problem where she introduce some noble women who might be qualified as his potential fiancee/wife. He was surprised that she did not include herself

Rezef is kinda creepy 'coz there's a chap where he asked himself 'did his older sister always have such beautiful eyes?' then said 'Cayena..' and he kiss his hand that Cayena kissed and said 'my foolish but beautiful doll'. I guess he will become obsessive sis-con??

Hope it spoil you a 'lil and please bear with my grammars and english hehehe Anyway, i hope someone will also spoil me more of the chaps, currently I'm on ch9 that's why I'm looking forward for it. Thanks in advance:blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  16. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS ANYONE? ALSO I THNK RAPHAEL KEDREY IS THE ML. AT FIRST I DIDN'T READ THIS MUCH BUT NOW I TOOK A LIKING TO IT:sushi_help:

LokaLari, Mikaa, arlovebird and 2 others like this.
  17. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raphael Kedrey is the ml of this novel.I only read special chatpter 7.There shows Cayena was spending time with Raphael in a modern house.She wore modern dress and Raphael was embarrassed about it.Raphael wrapped Cayena with a blanket.After that they kissed.In this chapter Cayena is the emperor.

18. Aireenluna

Aireenluna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that the tyrant brother still will be the emperor. But thanks a lot for the spoiler. I just hope that her brother do have a change of heart though :aww:. Even though hope is the parent of despair, I still want to continue hoping for a better version of the brother here :blobhero:

arlovebird, Kpopfan101, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  19. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Cayena sent a letter to Olivia by her trusted maid.She told Olivia not to accept the prince's request and she wanted to meet her.Raphael requested for an audience with Cayena but Cayena rejected it for five times.Cayena create a chance for Rezef by pretending to be sick.Rezef was able to made connection with high arristocrats thanks to Cayena's marriage situation and Rezef was happy about it.Rezef openly told that Cayena was the only one who truly cared for him.Cayena goes to the kitchen and made two apple pie.Everyone was surprised because Cayena never put her step in the kitchen before.The chef prized Cayena.Cayena wanted to give one pie to Rezef and other for everyone.To start a war between lady-in-law she told any of them can bring the pie to Rezef.Lydia(lady-in-law) hurriedly took the pie but the pie was hot and she burned her hand.When she dropped the pie one of hot pie flew over and made a burn in Cayena's hand.

20. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Lydia ask forgiveness to Cayena and Cayena forgive her.A royal doctor came and told Cayena that if she apply ointment regularly her burn would be gone without leaving a scar.This time Cayena sent apple pie to Rezef through Vera.Rezef was surprised that Cayena make that pie.He like that pie.He ask Vera what unique smell was coming from the apple pie and Vera told it was cinnamon powder.Then he asked about Cayena and Vera told him a lady-in-law burned Cayena's hand and her name was Lydia Benjamin.He went to lady in laws place and found that they were living in luxury which he not allowed and they crossed the line.He grabbed Lydia's arm to cut her arm off.No one dared to stop Rezef because they were afraid of his temper.But suddenly Cayena came and stopped Rezef.In Cayena's thought Rezef was raised like this.The emperor made Rezef believe that if he can't prove his worth he will be thrown away.Rezef did all of this in order to survive and he doesn't have anyone.Cayena thinks he was young and need a guardian.