Resolved The Villainess is a Marionette

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by moonlhgt, Aug 28, 2022.

1. moonlhgt

moonlhgt ~Is in la la land~

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read all of it because I constantly switch between cn novels and ones like that every couple months. Obviously, I'm currently in the European phase.

So this girl was the Prince's half sister or full sister. She helps him get to the throne but he isn't grateful and forever saw her as a chess piece. She eventually gets sold to a pervert man for marriage and gets abused and somehow dies. She comes back to her past (surprising right) and wakes up to where she was bedridden from some kind of thing. first thing she does is get the prince's affection of some sort. The ml starts to notice her uniqueness when I think she starts reaching out to him for her grand plan. But I may be wrong on that. One scene I remember is her leaving the library and she meets her last life's husband. She goes completely pale and starts shaking. And the evil pervert is half confused half liking it. The ml just so happened to pass by or was on his way to look for her and sees this. Nobody knows why she's so scared and the ml had never seen her like this before.

2. Payiavue

Payiavue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's The Villainess is a Marionette.
    Here's a picture!
    [​IMG]

moonlhgt likes this.
  3. moonlhgt

moonlhgt ~Is in la la land~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for answering me! I believe it is this one!