Spoiler The Villainess is Changing Her Role to a BroCon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jun 17, 2020.

1. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I read at syosetsu, mtl

wu wu likes this.
  2. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "twenyfour, post: 6666593, miembro: 270857"] Ummm ... si el hermano es el ML real, estaré decepcionado. Crecieron juntos como hermanos, está al borde del incesto y ese tipo de cosas me repugna. Es más divertido ver el amor familiar como el tema actual, mientras que el objetivo del romance es otra persona.

Y, ¿dónde leen todos ustedes el MTL? Leí el mtl de jpmtl pero es muy difícil de entender [/ QUOTE]
    Solo leo el Manga (quiero la novela pero no la encuentro ) and I don't think they grow up like bro and sis, they was apart, so, it's not like they are normal brothers. But, I really really really want that they don't have the same blood, like, I really love the brother like ML, he's cute AF

3. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Characters
    MC- main character : Ekaterina Yurinova -nicknamed Blue Rose
    Brother- MC's brother: Alexei Yurinova - nicknamed Ice Rose
    Mina - MC's
    combat maid. She has demon blood in her)
    Ivan - Brother's aide/ guard

CP- crown prince Mikhail Yurigrand.
    Flora-
    commoner who was adopted by a baron. She has high magic talent and discovered to have holy magic after a demon appears on school campus
    - nicknamed Cherry Bloom
    Yes Yes trio- girls who in the Original game were MC's followers who would always agree with her. They bully Flora for being a commoner

Vladimir Yurimagna- Duke Yurimagna's heir + used to be friendly w/ MC's Brother & CP - Now hostile toward MC's brother
    Elizabeth Yurimagna- Vadimir's younger sister + Duke Yurimagna is trying to get her engaged with the CP

3 Great Dukes:
    Yurinova: symbol = rose. North- forests and monsters (MC & Brother from this household)
    Yurisein: symbol = lily. South- ports
    Yurimagna: symbol = narcissus. Central Plains- Large knight troops + research institute

Yurigrand = Royal family
    blue-haired children were often born in the imperial family- so Blue = noble color

the power struggle of the Three Great Dukes is called the "Battle of Blue Flowers".

Empire was founded by the Emperor and his brothers that's why they have "Yuri" in all their last names.
    Due to this people tend to refer to Yurinova as Nova, Yurisein as Sein, Yurimagna as Magna.

She dated 2 guys. one in high school and another in college. They both ended up stalking her which made her sad & scared of relationships. This is why she wants to stay a Brocon.

4. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC & Flora are taking a bath or in the sauna together. They are having girls talk. MC just explained that she doesn't want to marry into the Royal family since she hates her grandmother(was a princess before she married so she thought she was so much better than everyone else) who bullied her & her mom. MC says she will marry who ever her brother picks. Flora says after graduation she would like to work for MC and be her maid.
    Flora- "I was able to meet Ekaterina. I think it was a very nice meeting. That's why I want to stay with you forever"
    MC- " what a please word. I am also happy to meet Flora"
    They chat though out the night. Flora ends up sleeping in MC's room.

5. rrchi

rrchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoiler?

Eisvarith Devirea likes this.
  7. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where'd you read that? The bro was taken away while he was a baby and never met his mother or sister before the hag died.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, from the manga (9.30), brother didn’t grow up with MC because the father and grandmother separated them.

Grandfather took the duchy responsibilities and was always out. He was the one who could “manage” the grandmother.

MC and her mother were sent to another mansion to protect them from grandmother, but after grandpa’s death, she took all the money that was supposed to go MC, fired the maids and sold the valuables (again, the place where Mc and her mother were). Grandma also ordered to kill them if they ever came back to the main mansion.

seems like the father only knew how to party around with other women. I find it suspicious father and grandmother died around the same time.

MCs plans so far changed a little. She decided to be friends with the heroine and match her with crown prince.

she made some suggestions to help the duchy’s economy and suggested to plant trees too (and not only cut them) to deal with the Dragon (they believe the dragon is there stopping them because they’ve been cutting trees and the florets is a lot smaller, causing the beasts to invade the villages.

there’s also this unhealthy slim guy who badmouthed Mc to her face (seems like he was not in the game), but was stopped by crown prince.

MC is planning to create something to replace the plume?( A feather used to write).

9. Asdfghjklzxc

Asdfghjklzxc Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you keep on insisting they're not blood related? THEY ARE BLOOD RELATED.

Boopbup likes this.
  10. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    anymore spoiler? the wn has reached 286 chapters and iknownothing about what past spoilers given in this thread.
    idk, its really scary to go blind on this since i really disliked the Crown Prince.

zephyroths likes this.
  11. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh nope, not here for the incest. Im all for family love!!!:blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:

Anywho, why did that brother's friend (Vladimir) became his enemy? I'm quite curious.

Boopbup likes this.
  12. Soda_Pop

Soda_Pop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with Vladimir and Alexander? Something happened between the two that left Vlad unable to look at Alexei's face without either feeling guilty or sick.... What exactly happened?

wu wu likes this.
  13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers?