Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The age gap between leopardML and MC is not that big either. My friend's parents has 11 years gap and they are doing fine. Celebrated their golden marriage anniversary recently
    (50 years anniversary)

People get so gungho when the female is older but goes "DADDYYY" when ML is older. Double standard much?

2. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. As if, being older makes a woman Cougar but doesn't make a man pervert. If you are going to sue, sue both or none. As long as both are in legal age and the gap isn't of 2 generation long , I'm good.

Hebaj22, catmeowcat, Ravenz and 27 others like this.
  3. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope the ML is the leopard shifter/Xavier. That would be such a nice dynamic to witness.

Cute05o3, Jian Yue, Dobokan and 7 others like this.
  4. Hinata hinu

Hinata hinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly ,I am tired of seeing the most powerful dude tying up with FL's... If xavier is a hidden price it's a sure thing he's gonna be the King (the same boring thing)...So I was kinda happy that the ML this time would be a commoner (I supposed kassion is the ML) but alas .... Somehow ,i can't help but feel disappointed...

5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have been a huge imbalance in their relationship because except for a handsome face he doesn’t have any other traits e.g. he’s not a hero, not a mage, not smart enough not to fall for ogFL’s tricks and his whole existence is not helpful to MC in any way. Her family’s motto is not to do bothersome stuff that doesn’t bring money, so there’s no future with this guy especially after he’s been entangled with ogFL. A handsome face can be found among more smart and useful men.

6. Orphan Crippler

Orphan Crippler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t really care who the ML is at this point, all of them are pretty much the same that you see in every other story of this genre lmao. Also it’s pretty cliche to have a character be low class/slave/commoner etc and the find out “OMG he’s actually a king/prince”. I’ve seen that one a million times. At least Mc is pretty awesome in this one and actually acting like a lot of people would in that situation

7. Hinata hinu

Hinata hinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think FL is smart enough herself ... Besides , we still don't know if kassion is as worthless as you claimed n I won't like to jump into conclusions either since his of story is still unclear ...
    I don't have any problem with Xavier ,it's just I just didn't liked the fact that he's a hidden prince ... He doesn't goes along with her family motto too,As he won't manage the dutchy with her since most probably he will be the future King. It would be nice if FL n ML could manage the duchy together in the end...

8. yanaaa25

yanaaa25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is full of charm while he ML lacks charm, well in my opinion. :blobwoah:

9. justvibinglol

justvibinglol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would actually like this more if there was no ml

10. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Thank you for the spoilers~)I actually love the ML cause he was loyal from the start, He did not know the villainous previously so he is generally getting to know our Fl as she is now. He is also loyal and protective and listens well. He does look younger now but as we know he was malnourished and abused so that will prob change soon and it would be soooo cool if they gave him black+blonde hair. I am enjoying our Fl cause I agree, why waste your time on bums like the Evil Fl and ML? She is pretty, rich, has a great father + loyal/ family workers, the world is her oster. I am worried for her when it comes to the Prince cuz he will prob become unhinged on some yOu R tHe FiRSt giRL 2 oD thIs tO mE:oops: (Looking ass:censored:).

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    Yukari_me, augacutan, shiory and 20 others like this.
  11. yanaaa25

yanaaa25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was using google translate so now I’m confused if
    the one who was turning the time back was the CP, the ogFL or someone else.

It says that there’s some lady who’s body is hidden by the emperor and she possesses Reilin’s body to fight the emperor, but it’s not clear if she’s ogFL or someone else. The reason to do this is good and justified.
    Another spoiler says that ogFL wants revenge on Reilin and is turning time back to take advantage of knowing the future and ruin her.
    And the other spoiler says that CP wanted to turn back time once again to know the full truth about the past implying he’s the one who turns back time for unknown reasons.
    It feels like these are spoilers about 3 different novels, but I guess that’s what we can get from readers who might have dropped the novel in the middle and write their assumptions.

13. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the seeds of Xavier being the ML were sowed pretty early- when right before the transmigration, MC wanted to "raise" the ML herself.

But to be honest, this is the perfect set up for a reverse harem, bc all the potential MLs we've met so far, are very unique, and I do like them as characters. I feel like people can often be really hard on characters that were originally on FLs side, and they tend to forget that even characters have the capacity to change, when the MC herself has changed.

A shining example of that would be the Guild Master, I guess. I'm surprised there's not too many people talking about him, because I find his flirtiness and his transparent desires really charming. I think he'd be a good ML too, because he seems to keep throwing MC off her pace, and that makes their dynamic pretty fun.

The scene with Xavier turning into a leopard bc he was so embarassed was probably the BEST scene so far- especially with how MC was cooing over him. I wanna see MC strut down a party with Xavier in leopard form by her side! :blob_nuffies:

It looks like we're getting more spoilers from the manhwa itself, so let's all camp out here and see how it goes! :blobpopcorn:

14. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone could shed some light of who is the true ML so I won’t ship her to someone and get disappointed in the end. :blobconfounded: Thank you for all the spoilers :blob_pompom:

snzzykitten and Burnfavor1 like this.
  15. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From all the spoilers we've got so far, Xavier seems to be the ML

Dobokan, MLisMyHubby and Burnfavor1 like this.
  16. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I totally agree. I kind of wish we would get more stories where the ml has a lower social standing from the fl, especially since there is a buttload of stories where the fl is from a completely different world from the ml and so much less privileged.
    Like I get the idea of the fantasy of having your financial woes be erased instantly by a rich beautiful man, but there are already so many stories where the fl is a commoner and the ml is a prince, it would be nice to have some variety.
    It also feels like a petty trope, like the ogFl gets a prince so the MC gets a prince too?

17. Nana C

Nana C New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad it somehow unique that their trying something new because when Harvey/Xavier gets older we might see his actual character

Cute05o3, Dobokan, Alexaaa_23 and 2 others like this.
  18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused given our character lore on the series. Not counting CPs sh*tty attitude, someone reminded me here her family's motto which they were technically right (given the lore) if Xavier is to be a hidden royal, then that would be a conflict to the family motto which was essentially one of the main issues of CP. The latest translated manhwa shows papa-san certainly does not mind a commoner (though again, I don't exactly mind which one is the ML so long as the development has an inkling of chemistry and being believable. My standards are that low) since Kassion and GM became candidates and could be profitable. Xavier so far in the manhwa can be considered as profitable because he helped boost MCs rep, not to mention in her father's POV is a factor in apparently returning MC to her senses of her more profitable family trait. MCs requirement is merely someone having better looks and being loyal only to her (which fits the bill with Xavier and I acknowledge that). Still... what's the point then with the minor plot point of the family motto being incompatible with royalty if this was set aside in the end? It doesn't help right now since the other fishes judging from reader comments have better character than Xavier so far which has been shown to be an obsessive/possessive beastkin