Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    It was too pretty for me not to edit the vlog so... Lol...

Untitled62.jpg Untitled63.jpg Untitled64.jpg Untitled67.jpg Untitled65 (1).jpg Untitled66.jpg

Probably the ML... He has many translated names

Bella94, augacutan, Yanissa and 19 others like this.
  2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he’s the leopard and the ML of the story (confirmed in the ending).

3. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh i don't like this leopard, in chapter 14 he gives off yandere vibes. i prefer a decent guy. yandere is actually very scary and unhealthy:( idk why author like making yandere guy the ML..

Gabi94, Bella94, Alanif_7. and 9 others like this.
  4. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I would rather have him the ml than those hoe ass man. Like idk why are some of y'all liking the other dude(knight dude), when he was also fooled by the two face bitch. Like the leopard dude is the best choice out of everyone, he's loyal and didn't know the fl because of her rumors but get to know her first hand while that knight went along with the rumors and now he's inlove(ew).

I'm tired of that trope too, but kassion is not it man. He literally believe the rumors but got surprise by how different she is(like ur literally dumb by believing the rumors),rejected her because of the rumors too but easily accept the two face bitch. Like that man's background is good, but having him the ml ruins it. I'm really glad(and I hope the author won't change it) that the leopard is the ml since from the beginning, he only fell inlove with the fl and is loyal. He only has a face and a good background,but his personality? Meh. A dumbo.

5. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was actually dubious of MC's invitation though? He rejected it more out of a "I can't believe this / I think she's just joking" mindset rather than to be mean about it. Not to mention that he actually didn't know what a lady signalling for a dance with her eyes even meant :sushi_dead:

And he states that it was FL who kept running into him and that he found her pretty annoying. :sushi_chubby:

He's receptive to change at least, so he's been changing his opinion about MC, and I think that counts as a plus! :sushi_singing:

Bella94, Alanif_7., Leileya and 11 others like this.
  6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how old the ML (Harvey) is? Someone said that he was older than FL, is that true? Also said that they have a different lifespan so does that mean he’ll live longer than FL?

Bella94, Alexaaa_23, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  7. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! In a world, especially a fantasy one, some sort of power is needed if you don't want an imbalance in the dynamic. I'd argue that even in our current, modern world, one needs to match their partner to ensure longevity and a healthy relationship, though exceptions do exist.
    A ML that isn't powerful would be of little use to a powertul FL if the story contains... you guessed it! Power struggles. If a character doesn't have a title, they can get it through other means other than bloodlines such as marriage, achievements or plots, but they need to have some sort of power be it physical, mental, megical, or psychological. Otherwise, they'd be a deadweight to the plot.
    How could a weak character help a powerful FL in her plots and struggles? How would they meaningfully interact? Even when one of the MC is a maid, they mostly always have some sort of hidden trump card or are especially clever.
    Not to forget that in this world, shapeshifters aren't highly regarded, are in hiding, and when found, are turned to slaves or useful tools. I would argue that the ML, following the rules and limits of this world, isn't yet OP.
    Besides, it's refreshing to see the FL be the most powerful for once.

8. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, people just have different taste. i personally don't like the leopard guy because
    1. he turns out to be a king in some other kingdom which was disappointing for me cause i was expecting (im aware this one is partly my fault for expecting things) this to be like "beware of the villainess" where the FL has higher status than ML cause we don't get that a lot.

2. he seems like a yandere. im never a fan of yandere. yeah they're usually very sweet towards FL but thats because author make him the ML obviously FL like him back. what if yandere is not ML? they probably will do crazy and harmful things to get FL with any kind of way. i bet if yandere character is not ML readers will react like "wtf stay away this creepy guy is so obsessed with FL". thats why i prefer decent human being as ML compared to yandere character as ML.

3. because he's non human. im not very fond of human-non human relationship because i always overthink that one will die first bcs of old age, the other one will suffer and love for still very long time bcs they don't age like human.

4. he looks like a kid.

Gabi94, Elisee, Bella94 and 22 others like this.
  9. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so from this spoiler mc will forgive the cp and og fl just like that? Like seriously? :blobunsure: Having someone who
    possessed her body and did something bad to other people even with the og fl included,
    doesn’t change the fact that the cp was still cheating on her :/ I was enjoying the first few chapters of the manhwa but it does feel downgraded a bit from my first impression of this story being great.
    Well I can’t conclude everything just from spoilers but if I must, based on the spoilers in this thread up until this point, the story kinda seems all over the place for me, like
    turning back time is such an easy task that everyone can do it (the emperor, og fl, and now even the cp wants to do it) :blobjoy:
    still gonna read some more and hopefully the manhwa doesn’t disappoint

Yukari_me, Bella94, augacutan and 8 others like this.
  10. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, I don't like the ML cause he's this, this, this"
    I believe some people need to create a new thread on "Why I don't like 'The villainess has fun today ML'"
    People forget that this is a spoiler thread not discussion thread. If you don't like it then at least let others to enjoy.
    And If you want to give spoilers give spoilers.
    It's kinda like you are reading an r-18 marked thread and commented "I don't like it because of its r-18 stuff"

11. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly every problem lies with females only.

syofiaa, Selin, Dobokan and 5 others like this.
  12. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! The Yandere and the fact that he looks like he's between 12 and 14 just gives me the heebee jeebies, in Korea she was 30and in this life she's 20?. I'm still interested in the story though. Despite the poor review blog, I think some of the concepts are interesting. I'm wondering why the ogFl continues to attack the FL despite her sudden change. Apparently the first time round it all turned out well for her so why is her grudge so strong that she turned back time and did everything she could to destroy the "villainous"? I'm guessing that the soul that inhabited the FL's body would have actually been successful in her business endeavors had the OgFL not turned back the clock and opened up her own businesses. If anyone knows any of this I'd appreciate the spoilers.

jossy48, Alanif_7. and LokaLari like this.
  13. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My take on any ML is like this lol
    Honestly, the FL is the one who likes the ML. Readers like us don't have to necessarily like a ML, because n the end, the FL is her own character, with her own preferences. If she likes him, and he likes her, all we have to do is see if their dynamic makes the story more entertaining for us, right?

14. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh~ I see opinions about male lead:blobpopcorn: I don't really care who the male lead is, as long as she's happy:blobuwu: But tbh I didn't expect him to be the male lead lmao. I was surprised and the author know how to give surprise:blob_plusone:
    · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · • · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·
    Let's appreciate Sonnet's work as a celebration for the launch of this beautiful manhwa^^
    [​IMG]

Asya.M, mitch_97, Elisee and 33 others like this.
  15. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh she looks so pretty here :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I love her design a lot :cookie:

Bella94, Dobokan and Celestial18 like this.
  16. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was spoiled on who the ml was early on so i made sure not to have any expectations for the men around her because they wont be endgame.

needless to say, resistance is futile. the information guild master, 100% my type. its too late now, im already attached to him :(

17. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    I've heard he was much older than her though(not sure, since I only saw it by a comment in mnggo) and I'm sure alot of ppl have said this, but dude was enslave,abused and didn't eat proper meal, so it's understandable that he looks malnourished and tiny. That's why in the newest chapter, he went "like a little kid huh"(something along the line like that). He thinks it's funny the fl thinks of him as a lil kid since he's probably an adult. And yandere or not, I still much prefer him than hoe ass men. Hope the ml doesn't change in the manhwa.

18. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I said he LOOKS like he's between 12 and 14. As for the Yandere thing, its just not something I enjoy (To each there own preferences). I'm also not into him acting like a kid if he's not one. (1 to many boyfriends who were similar and it just does not work in real life) Right now I'm not really rooting for anyone becoming the ML. I'm more interested in the story elements, and purposely ignoring who the ML apparently is. I'm still curious as to what's up with the OgFL and why she turned back the clock if things turned out so well for her. Why her fixation on the FL after she apparently changed. Does it never cross her mind that maybe the FL's memories of the prior timeline returned? (that's not what happened but she doesn't know that) Right now the story hasn't fleshed out much so its interesting and for the moment I'm hooked.

LokaLari and Pansy25 like this.
  19. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    I also hate yandere and ppl who act like little kids(it's just hella weird for me, giving pedo vibes) but I EXTREMELY hate frivolous,cheating and foolish men. So I would rather have him who's loyal than those men. (AND sorry for making this discussion long for those whoa re looking for spoilers! :notworthy:

Imsobored and AnimeHuntress like this.