Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we please get back to the spoilers guys.

2. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    She turn back time?

Laerta likes this.
  3. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes thats true.... after all i like leopard :aww:

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the manhwa is different from the novel. I REALLY HOPE THEY CHANGE THE PLOT A LITTLE BIT JUST SO THE EMPEROR, IRIS AND FREDERICK get what they deserve. I know that this is not a revenge story but it really annoys me knowing that she just forgives them.

Thanks for the spoilers!!!! :sushi_thankyou:

Selin, Laerta and Dobokan like this.
  5. Orphan Crippler

Orphan Crippler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright so earlier I said I didn’t care about any of the MLs but now I’m caught up to the manhwa so that’s changed lol. I absolutely HATE that Harvey/Javier Jaguar dude. He’s an absolute child who I find annoying and completely unlikeable. The guy twists a maid’s arm for touching him. He’s another shitty obsessive lead who is painful to watch. And I’ve already said this, but the whole “slave who is secretly royalty” thing is such a HUGE CLICHE. That knight guy is much more of an endearing lead and it is very disappointing that he doesn’t win. I may drop this soon because the Jaguar guy is just so annoying

6. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sigh*

I apologise for being rude in advance but please can we get back to the spoilers and please keep the discourse about the Male Lead to a minimum, unless it relates to new spoilers since it's been argued to death at this point, that's he's childish, probably a yandere and an obsessive ML whose secretly royalty, nothing really new there. If that isn't your taste ok, but please it doesn't need to be repeated ad nauseam with nothing really new to add.

I want to make up my own opinion about him myself with the information given to me and spoilers help me with that. It's still too early to call what type of person the ML is in relation with the FL.

So. I want to know more about how that relationship actually plays out before I start really condemning him or appreciating him.

What is his actual relationship with FL like as the story progresses? Because they are not on the same standing currently. Are they equals? How do they get along, work together, etc?
    When does FL fall in love with him?
    What's the other love interests endgames exactly?
    And please tell me more about the OG FL because that wording is I'm not going to lie is a bit confusing.

I get that a bunch of you hate the ML but I will reserve judgment and until I see what he does in the story, especially for this kind of story which has a slower pace, it took a while to even see our ML, so this will be probably a slowish burn.

7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, stop asking. You know this is not something you should be asking, since you know it is rude.

Everything you are complaining about is perfectly within the scope of what these threads exist for, do not be entitled enough to demand them meet your beliefs of what they should look like.

8. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link

This is a spoiler thread dude. I just want to keep things on topic.

At least elaborate on why the ML or any other character is trash, not just say it. And as for beliefs, I'm neutral on the ML currently. I just don't want to dwell on comments saying the ML is trash for reasons stated before because we'll be here all day. If it's new reasons or spoilers, carry on ranting on how trash he is.

I'm trying to be analytical of this ML here. Since it's early in the story and gauge his actions to determine whether or not he is trash, especially in relation to the FL. since his refusal to leave the FL and his so-called childish demeanor can be annoying but I also chalk it up to a bit of trauma and tactics to survive in slavery and to garner sympathy from others. Because that was a thing and staying with the FL boosts his chances of staying safe because if he leaves as mentioned before since Slavery for shifters is legal, he might get stuck again.

I also get why he is enamored with FL. FL did save his ass after all and of course, he would be grateful for him, especially giving him a place to stay and the chance to go whenever he wanted. and apparently being the first to acknowledge her.

But I can see why people hate him especially in Chapter 14 where we see glimpses that his childish cheeky personality might be somewhat of a rouse and a ploy to get affection from the FL and his stares and glares can be incredibly unnerving because the readers know he is dangerous but the ML is deliberately trying to portray anything but that to FL.

I'm wondering for the future, does this character go through any sort of development, or will he be stagnant, because if he remains stagnant I would be prone to agree with all the other people he is probably not the best ML that is there. And if he gets worse well, we will get to that when we get to that. .

People in comments on batato have mentioned the potential as it stands it can get unhealthy fast, with a clear power disbalance between the two. With the ML hiding the fact he is older than he looks, (though honestly compare he and FL heights and they are the same) and his personality. And the fact FL is practically a "master" over him.

[​IMG]

As this point in the story only 14 chapters in the manwha it's still too early to tell especially since we met the ML like 5 chapters ago.

Also while I was looking into age and all. Has anyone else mentioned FL and ML are actually of similar heights. FL is taller sure, but ML is actually pretty tall even in human form, only a head or so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I never expected that the leopard is the ML, but if someone can satisfy my curiosity, may I know if there's any part of the novel that tell their age gap. Cuz the leopard look like a young boy compared to our MC. And I saw MC treating him at the latest chapter still as a kid. I inquire their relationship development. I hope it's not something twisted:blobwoah:

10. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel got licensed by WordExcerpt, we'll just wait for further releases for the official English soon.

lila_cerullo, Laerta, Dobokan and 5 others like this.
  11. saikiG

saikiG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the review of the link on the spoiler above mine, it sounds like it.

I saw someone ask in another post why the ogFL didn’t just abuse the power to turn back time everytime MC succeeds in something. I assume the reason why is the same reason why she is so vindictive against ogMC in the first place- which is because MC is just so goddamn rich.

In this timeloop, having been possesed by a modern korean woman, instead of trying to reform the country in a “just” way (ie. starting a business from the ground up and making money on her own, marrying into royalty so she has a voice in politics, etc.) like how I assume ogMC was trying to do things, MC is now abusing the power of money at her disposal and no matter how much ogFL tampers with time, she can never steal MC’s birthright.

Most of the stuff above is my interpretation of the circumstances both from this thread and whats happening in the manhua so again don’t take these for facts just yet~

12. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did this og fl got this power? Is it the plot hole from the original novel? Beside I hope her power will never be same as villainess turns the hour glass heroine where she can keep changing time as much as she wants without limitations or without in exchanging for anything it feels very overpowering type of power u know. I do hope og fl have to pay something for misusing this time power for so many times for her own satisfaction or atleast have some usage limitations.
    Spoilers plz about how fl will answer back that king to hurt ml and trying to kill her.

Why people keep forgetting that boy actually a victim subjected with a long time of abuses by humans and since he saved by fl and no doubt the kindness fl shown him is something new he felt for the 1st time ,even fl herself stated the fact this boy don't remember his childhood except all the abuses then what u can expect from him just because he treated nicely by fl he trust her and listen to her beside don't forget no one teach him anything about morals or worldly affairs so just because u r a reader and know that maid is a good person doesn't mean he will know that too or will trust anyone around him at once ,from his actions one may assume that he's still traumatized and twisting maid's hand suddenly is a part of self defense for him which he did instinctually if fl didn't asked him to apologize the maid he wouldn't have done it because for him he didn't done anything wrong.
    Most people using this points to hate ml without empathize his situation ,its feel more like an excuse to hate him in order to justify one's fav ship. Yes no doubt he's twisted but he's situation was not normal before which is one of the reasons he turned out like this but judging him and hating him so soon from early chapters where novel/manhwa is not even done half is very childish for some readers ,let the story progress first and see if there is room for him to progress or not then judge ,don't go around by putting your pov on a character and judge him watch it from his pov then u will understand the character.
    Lastly if u watching it for romance and want to quit it because it's not matching ur taste then ur wish but many readers don't even care about shippings all matters for people like us is only fl and her badass moments and how she's going to slap those group of bit****. Really it is always satisfying when bit**** got to taste their own karmas ;).
    /SPOILER]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    Yukari_me, Heungbo, Ravenz and 20 others like this.
  13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the ML, I can't stand certain yandere characters and he's one of those certains ones. Many who read the manhwa started to drop it after finding out Javi(leopard dude) is ML due to the fact that MC is strong willed but some how questions Javi glares and attitude but quickly dismisses it because he's "cute", after a certain chapter, where he hurt the maid, really made me dislike him even more.

I can understand why Casson (knight) believe ogFL in the first tl, he's a commoner as well who's always mistreated by nobles so I see why he believed ogFL quickly (but didn't he say he found ogFL annoying? Maybe it was a mistranslation by the group), I don't think he was dumb/blind to noticed since Og-Relin/Kelin did do some questionable things too
    Adding this because he doesn't really mention MC, this the part where he said he found ogFL annoying (not MC)

So idk why ppl on this forum are saying they're happy he's not ML, he's perfect
    I really wanted a commoner ML

Javi a king or something but he didn't want to & hide away, so he's probably just hiding his adult form on purpose.
    The only one blind is the CP and especially the guild dude, like it's his job find info on others but couldn't for OG & just simply believed ogFL...please.

Someone mention that MC probably didn't fall for him or the other guy due to them liking Iris in tje first tl, so that makes sense but nah with Javi, don't like him

Opps sorry I made this comment before seeing the last page, yea we should get back to spoilers, I'm sorry, if I saw I wouldn't left to this comment but I saw some spoilers on Bato & some reviews and the ML is just not it.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  14. violetta_chang

violetta_chang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really confused at what you guys are saying about Cassion believing the ogFL. Cuz according to the translation version I’ve read (in Vietnamese), Cassion simply indicates he did have several talk with ogFL, but the only topics mentioned were their lives and dream. Nothing that I’ve read saying Cassion thinks badly of MC or any topic indicates her, it’s just that he has a bad impression on nobles in general. That’s why he is slightly aware of MC at first, and I think it is very understandable, according to what he usually got treated (the chapter he got hit by a nobleman).

Moving on with the reason I got here, is because I started wondering if Javier was the ML. Afterall, if you think about it, Javier did actually "sit" in the cover with the MC. And I also kinda get suspicious about him not being an actual child too, cuz judging on how much development she has gotten with other male characters, I don't think the plot will continue much longer like several years for Javier to grow up. Anyways, there are also moments of Javier mumbling words as if he has a different personality or was hiding something from even the MC. And what I guess from that is he knows MC wants him to be a good “boy”, so he tries to act like one eventhough he was much older. The first chapter also shows him being in a more adult version too. So that’s just all my assumption.

Just a lil bit of fangirling on this part tho, but I did kind root for blue hair guy eventhough he let out a major “jerk” vibe, but his design is just so my type along with the casual smirk *internal screaming*. I don’t care if you guys telling me I’m being biased, but all of the guys (except for one dumbass shitty grandpa CP) didn’t do anything intentionally bad to the MC. According to the version I’ve read, it was the ogFL keep telling him she wanted a dress while looking into the store when she fully knows the most beautiful dress at that time will be ML’s dress (but Lucas probably didn’t know that). So eventhough I kinda did not see him in a very good light at the beginning, he is also quite pitiful because he was used by the ogFL. Still, that design of his is just so my type awwwwh. (〃ω〃)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    Laerta, Humanoid, layyu and 1 other person like this.
  15. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Owww me too thank you I can now rest

Laerta and AnimeHuntress like this.
  16. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

17. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the oriFL only went after the prince cause the FL loved him. She’s rather obsessed with the FL.

snzzykitten, Kezi, Laerta and 4 others like this.
  18. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would really like to know why that is. If anyone can spoiler some specifics on that... other then saying she was rich, I'd appreciate it. Also why the hey did she turn back time?

Laerta, Dobokan and elhystine like this.
  19. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait did the fl forgive that dude? The dude who cheated on her and the emperor? Hell naw.. if she did, that would suck so bad. I came to read this manhwa for a cool,not forgiving fl. Not this hell nawwww

Selin and SheeLey like this.
  20. khelsoo

khelsoo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the og bitch fl?