Spoiler The Villainess Lives Twice/악녀는 두 번 산다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of spoilers. So Tia did make Cedric an emperor. So that means she's the empress now? And they have children?

2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes, 2 children. Check out Table of Contents for more.

3. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because book 7 is almost all about politics haha
    Honestly, I always wondered why no one asked about one of the most important things in the story: ROYGAR'S FALL
    I don't remember very well how everything goes (and i'm not in the mood to burn my brain (again) with the MTL, sorry haha)
    To make it "short": there is a girl named Skyla, who is Marchioness Camelia daughter, but her mother is not a high born herself (yes, the green haired one who had Olga's heart, she's a illegitimate child) so Tia approaches her to have someone inside Roygar's home and tells her that she should gain legitimacy by herself (I should say this girl is really smart to the point to realize that Tia wanted to make Cedric the crown prince and that was the reason of the recent events in the impire)
    Well, this girl, Skyla, gets close to her aunt, duchess Roygar, and by Tia's order begins to "put" the idea in her mind about becoming the next empress now that Lawrence is almost out of the picture and Cedric is not trying to become the emperor (haha). The duchess (i think her name is Garnet) is kind of naive and believes this, then when they're in Emel kingdom (Riol's home) Skyla gives a jewelry box to Garnet that has the symbol of the imperial family (it was a present from Tia but Skyla told Garnet that it was from someone from Emel). At first, Garnet doesn't want to acept the present but Skyla insists and Garnet agrees to take it. After this, i don't remember how, but the box is found and with this all the family is condened to execution.

Now, why was this enough for the fall of the entire family?
    Well. The symbol of the imperial family is, like its name says, a symbol that ONLY the imperial family can use. Garnet having this box is like saying that she considers herself and her family the imperial family BUT at that moment there wasn't a crown prince and Gregor was still the emperor, so this is considered treason (the same thing Cedric's parents were accused). Apart from this, Roygar already had done a deal with Emel's king that would begin when he becomes emperor and this deal somehow gets known too (or that's what i remember). Like I've wrote before, Gregor didn't do much to help Roygar in this situation and just told him to depose his wife and tell that it was her the only one at fault, this way it will be Garnet the only one being executed (and some of her children (? idk i don't remember that well), but this would save Roygar.
    Roygar considers this but then proves us (? that he's not as trashy as Gregor aaaaaaaaand writes a letter taking all the blame before commiting suicide (in this part is where he remembers that had always been kind of afraid of Gregor). Garnet, Camellia and all their familiy (except Skyla that managed to avoid it) are forgiven (Ced helped with this) but exiled and leave the empire with Tia's help (but this was also a way to keep them in control by knowing where they would be)

Roygar's fall is more meticulous than Lawrence's because is entangled little by little in all the books (Lawrence's too but this one had more to do with his own flaws). Besides, if I remember well, it was like a domino where Tia had to take down all the families that supported Roygar together.

Hathley, Reeka98, otomereader and 5 others like this.
  4. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm sorry but there is some part im unclear

when did lysia remember the first timeline? and what is she thinking about that?
    how is the end game? did lysia married someone?
    it is said that tia sacrificed her lifespan on 2nd magic circle, to what extent?

leticia said the empress as her grandma? whic empress is this? the former king empress who accompany tia and cedric wedding along with the former emperor?

sorry i kinda jump reading the spoiler cause i dont have much time haha

athene911 likes this.
  5. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hey man, i wanna ask a couple of things...

When did lysia remember the first timeline and how is her reaction?

When tia knew lysia remember the past ?and how is their conversation about that

Is lysia married someone at the end?

6. Archaon

Archaon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: Does Cedric conversation with the Rakam king mean anything? Like from what i read from the spoiler the King said he know Cedric and want to repay something that will happen in 20 years from now, calling Cedric Fallen King.

7. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Post manga chapter 56, going on a ramble time...

Can I just say that I really appreciate the pacing of this? I've seen a lot of cases where the MC has this type of monologue about their feelings of despair, but it actually works here. It manages to convey a quiet, sad kind of guilt without tipping over to being overdramatic. The circumstances simply are what they are and Tia is resigned more than anything else. Rather than adding to the overall drama, it's actually a utilized moment that really fleshes out that part of Tia's character and how she's been rather self-aware on top of being observant and good at reading people from the start. She's always been conscious that what she was doing was Really Bad, and has never and still doesn't shy away from that reality. Girl gives no excuses. She might not have initially known better, but she observed a better example and doesn't deny that she never took the high road (so to speak) even after having seen it until, well, now. And almost solely because Cedric specifically asked her to. At her core, Tia is a good enough person that she takes personal responsibility for her own actions and decisions whether they're good or bad. With time rewound, a lot of things simply didn't happen now, but she acknowledges that she nonetheless had made certain decisions and carried through certain actions that led to specific consequences and holds herself accountable for them nevertheless. And she does all this in this kind of frank mindset of "eyup I'm the bad guy" without skewing it into this implication that she's a martyr or even an emphasis that she was a victim (even though she was).

Speaking of which, personal observation, but I definitely feel like Tia is feeling like she's in a safer place now. Or at least, safe enough where she's at least partially able to deal with and address her issues and feelings. Because, WOW. She's actually thinking somewhat about what she wants and her happiness rather than scheming or focusing on the big picture, so to speak. That leads her to address her own guilt, which PROGRESS.

Meanwhile, we know Cedric is definitely having Feelings. He's just focusing on Tia and not even saying hello to Aubrey or noticing the girl is STILL THERE. Not even noticing when she's spouting waterworks there in the background. And just wow the symbolism here. I didn't realize until my second read-through, but usually, Tia is the one visually in the shadows or half-shadows. What's been striking me as weird for the last few chapters is that she hasn't been in the past few. And that's kind of emphasized in this chapter, because Tia is sitting in front of the window and just bathed in the light the entire time, and Aubrey is now the one (crying) in the shadows behind her. Me saying it's some literal foreshadowing that someone is gonna try their hand at being a villainess, without realizing they're going up against the OG. :blobjoy:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  8. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I want to ask. till the end, will we know who tia real father is? And did lycia get married? Somehow, knowing her feeling to lawrence in the first timeline make me sad TT. I thought his redemption is not dying lol. I don't like him, but I'm weak toward white hair handsome man (yes I like his character's design in manhwa, but I still hate him when I read the novel tho). Thank you in advance!

athene911 likes this.
  9. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm curious about Tia's father as well, about Lawrence I want him dead!! he was so mean and sadistic in the 1 time (cutting her hands and tongue after everything she did to him, he deserves a nasty death )

aliceyriz likes this.
  10. Merri

Merri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the emperor? It doesnt see like he become the loneliest person like Tia promise the empress.

11. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Samee!! But sadly he died too fast when lycia shoot him :((

athene911 likes this.
  12. athene911

Reading List:
    Link
    For someone who values power over his own family ", He didn't mourn his kids after their assassinations "losing the thrown, his mistress and the support of the people and no one to stay by his side I think that's being lonely enough,, well I would LOVE LOVE to see him going CRAZY that what he deserve.

13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it sad to say I think she was too stupid to understand what happened to her?

In manwha chapter 60 in the raws Aubrey looks like a total fashion disaster. She simply reeks of desperation and trying to get high off her own fumes. I mean if you look at her costume progression it gets crazier and crazier. From the simple but it suits her clothing when she is first introduced. Then the brighter clothing when she tries to unconsciously competes with MC and still feels inferior as watches on the affection between ML and MC while MC wears more understated clothing. Then she tries to go all out to compete with MC during her wedding banquet - all to catch a guy who is uninterested. As much as I am annoyed with Aubrey she is like every teenage girl of her age. Wholeheartedly believes that the infatuation she feels is a great love. That she should have her target of affection love her because she herself likes him regardless of consent. She reeks of the same mentality of the girls in the myspace killing - who tried to kill each other off because of a guy. I mean there are other guys out there. In a way, I wish she could get out of her own ass, but reading the spoilers here - I know sadly she doesn't.

Bonzai, ARaine, Themas and 3 others like this.
  14. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but Miraila absolutely should have expected that the way she treated her daughter would do the exact opposite of what she wanted. And she ended up hurting her daughter worse than she ever was, getting her killed as a result. The novel just makes it that much clearer that Miraila is 'd***' af is all.

15. athene911

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes even one you know you gonna hit that tree, you can't avoid it because deep down you have that false hope that maybe everything will be okay after...the same with her she thought perhaps will be hope for her daughter if she grows up a bit and be more mature even after seeing all those negative signs that she's been projecting.

16. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize... but the only one who appears to me to have been mature among that family is the FL. But even most immature adults should have better critical thinking skills than mature children. She (especially) should realize that you catch more things with honey anyways. She despised men, too, but gave her son everything ensuring he would become exactly like the men she despised. Why didn't use her 'tough love' on him? Because she knew it wouldn't work? So it looks like it does turn out as I have expected, her 'tough love' is just an excuse as it is in most cases.

athene911 likes this.
  17. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekai Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers! So i read all the spoilers and read that Tia left Cedric and her baby after giving birth (cmiiw) . My questions are:
    1. So where did she go?
    2. Did she just simply left or did she asked cedric permission to leave?
    3. Is this the same scene where she just chose to stay to recuperate outside the capital after the second magical circle incident or is it a different scene? I'm kinda confused caused the spoilers have only their reunion part after the 2nd magical circle incident but there's someone mentioned that she left Cedric and her baby after her pregnancy so i thought it's different from this scene.
    4. Can someone spoils the details and their conversation and reaction and how she came back?

18. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it only me? But
    I feel like the art style in recent chapters is changed. I go back to look in the early chapter and it seem the quality of the style in recent chapters is drop compare to the early chapters.Are they changing artist?

19. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if you remember a spoiler I wrote where was described how was made the emperor's downfall little by little and, in this spoiler, I mentioned that almost at the end Gregor wanted to send Tia to the west (or east) to pull her apart from Cedric. Well, this is before the 2nd magical circle. Tia left Ced and Tisha (and follows the order of the emperor) to protect them and leaves a letter telling Cedric what he has to do from then on (so she didn't ask for permission haha). Tia goes to this place Gregor told her to go and then all the Lawrence-mess begins.

Their reunion... well, Cedric was still "mad" at her and Tia undertood that so their reunion is almost like a business meeting (? It was to save Lysia from Lawrence and they didn't too much time to talk about them, that's why it's after the 2nd magical circle that they have a proper conversation and atm Cedric still thinks t Tia was planning to leave again (and then we have the conversation that already been posted, the one where she says she wants him to let her be his wife)

Yes, but I think it was from chapter 20 onwards. This is something that happens in most manhwas since the first chapters are the ones where the public decides if they follow the story or not so I think the artists put more effort in the early chapters (they also have more time). There are another examples that I can remember like The princess imprits the traitor, Miss not so sidekick, The emperor reverses time, etc...
    Of couse, i'm not saying the drawing is bad but well having 1 week to draw the chapter I suppose is not so easy and then if the story is long we can see the progress of the artists since they improve with time

Jukki, hikawa, MLisMyHubby and 2 others like this.
  20. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you so much. I just a little bit sad cause the art in the early chapter is very pretty and the line stroke is very detailed but it’s kinda missing after 20 chapter like you mentioned. Still love this manhwa

Mimth likes this.