Spoiler The villainess needs a tyrant/그 악녀에게는 폭군이 필요하다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by biha, Jun 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Arinelle even Lorenz's daughter?. Since she only has her mother's eyes and neither of her parent's hair color.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    syofiaa likes this.
  2. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But choosing to live again as in, living his life again, is like reversing time ? He did remember stuff in the current timeline but the whole ring function's a bit weird lmao. The price to pay's nonexisting

syofiaa likes this.
  3. ruby.h

ruby.h Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some questions
    -i have read 20 chaps of manhwa, and seems like FL just try to revenge by being with ML, i wonder why she doesn't let his gang know about her uncle's treason plans?

-is this Xavier dude the 2nd ML (i read in previous pages that he likes FL, right)? Did he play an important role in last life?

syofiaa, crystalleciel and DOHere like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently someone reposted the manhwa translation in social media, the author saw it and reached out to the scanlating group to stop because there will be an official translation.
    I do understand the author’s point but saying they’re starving because of those translations is very insensitive when there are so many people around the world who literally starve to death every day while it’s hardly possible in Korea with their level of life.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  5. oshun

oshun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read that too but there's another scans team translating the manhwa. well, it may seem like an exaggeration but I think the author means, she may starve as a result of her losing profit from her work as artists are being paid less and mostly exploited. To add, there are also.. people living in poverty in sokor.. maybe it's just not that known because of their progressive national impression ^^ sorry my eng might be bad

Juliew92, TrinaAngel, Orphus and 2 others like this.
  6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do understand the metaphor, but it’s very insensitive when just across the border they have North Korea where people constantly die of starvation. And I totally understand author’s point of view, but let’s be honest, most of the freelancers in creative field don’t even have an option to get a percent from sales, they are hired to do a project within deadlines, they make it and submit, get their payment and don’t have any distribution rights at all, returning back to the market to find a new project. Be it design, any creative text, drawing, software, music, animation or video, most of the companies have contracts that state that a final piece belongs to them, not to an actual creator. So when I see posts like this about starvation or saying that readers should burn in hell because they read fan translations, I feel very disappointed, because in real life it’s all about lost “prospective” profit, which is very ephemeral and vague term as you can’t really count how many people would have been interested in your work have there not been any fan translations advertising your work for a new audience.
    I guess my point is that 99% of freelancers don’t get any additional earnings from their projects, so being privileged to receive an additional percent from any views and joking about starvation at the same time is disrespectful towards a lot of people.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    Tofufufu, Le_Tired, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  7. humhum7

humhum7 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone who has read the novel, what is the end? the ML and FL end up together? (-w- '') spoiler pls :'3

8. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, is there any info on the side characters you can give, mainly Asil because from his interactions with the FL so far it looks like he might be a possible 2nd ML.

Also I remember a line where the FL mentions that three people betrayed the ML, her being one of them, did any of the emperors right hand men betray him as well?

9. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xavier was not given enough attention from his mom in his childhood . So he used to play with meribel wearing a girl’s costume. He was jealous of arinel for getting utmost attention from meribel. Because arinel received love from meribel without doing anything. ,edible didn’t know Xavier was a boy and used to call him bee sister. He felt like she was his salvation.(not romantically- xavier and meribel were cousins) Xavier’s mother She always gave him enough money to spend and went away. On one occasion, when he was 13, he found a merchant having a slave girl. He didn’t want to see her suffer, so he bought her and told her to go away on her own. But the little girl stayed saying he is her master and she will be loyal to him entire life. That girl is Asia’s assistant Leah. Other than buying Leah he also bought a rare spirit ring from the merchant. And that night, the spirit ring gave Xavier the memories of past life. His mother was part of planning for treason along with Edenberg. After Arinel poisoned meribel Xavier was angry and sad and fought with arinel. In the end, he couldn’t take meribel’s death and took his own life.
    He remembered everything upto his death so, he is -planning to do everything to stop her death and forced asil to betray esseled. Asil wasted to become greater and greater and his fluctuated and he gave false information to ML’s guard and betrayed them. Though they don’t know. Now Xavier knows this and forced asil to betray them and come to his side and He also forced asil by threatening to poison Leah (asil’s long time assistant and Xavier’ s slave) ML knew asil betrayed them in the last life but in the last time line, he just he wanted to become greater band went away. But this time, he stabbed theobald in his eyes (theobald is from a ruined royal family and has powers that originate from his eyes) set a bomb in the underground prison and escaped.

10. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so Asil, the one with the long hair with glasses, betrayed them.. How sad.. I thought the 3 of them (theobald, kirr, asil) will never betray Esseled. :blobconfounded:

11. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was originally sceptical of Theo but I’m honestly not that surprised with regards to Asil, he hasn’t interacted with the ML as yet but is still really suspicious . Kirr, funny enough despite all the torture and hard work he’s had to endure because of the ML imo seems to be the most loyal.

Theo made me really suspicious because of this line
    [​IMG]

Shiirochan, nyxzi, xyxy6409 and 11 others like this.
  12. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes! That one made me think of there was something he was hiding too.

I dont know if it was already spoiled here, but who are the other 2 betrayers in the previous timeline? (Asil is one of them? Then the other one is who?) We all know that the other 1 to the 3 of them is Maribel.

DOHere, riftanilian and syofiaa like this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this line was said by mc? Theo was saying something else in the meantime ("let's continue* walking").

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    bochucha, oshun and kay_c33 like this.
  14. kay_c33

kay_c33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes correct, said by the MC per the novel.

bochucha likes this.
  15. fueledbymanhwas_

fueledbymanhwas_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo the three traitors are Asil, Maribell and who???

I still don't understand... Can someone explain to me why Asil betrayed Esseled?
    :(((

16. Moonlightwolf

Moonlightwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know who all 3 traitors are, unless it's Maribell, Asil, and Arineal > its just that Arineal betrays Maribell and not Esseled.
    However this what I understand about the novel so far.
    **Please note that I haven't read ahead in the novel, this is just what I understand from what I read from comments and spoilers in this thread.**
    Timeline is thus:
    1st life: Esseled wasn't a tyrant, and was submissive to his brother. He died because his brother wanted to be the sole owner of the spirit ring, a ring inherited by the Emperors and determines who becomes the next emperor.

2nd life: Esseled becomes a tyrant. In this life, Maribell is solely devoted to her cousin Arineal. She used by her Uncle/Cousin in this life. She was planted as Esseled's wife to gather information for them in order for them to rebel. She wasn't entirely aware of her "pawn" status; she gave them information but wasn't aware that they were planning a rebellion. In the end, she learned of the rebellion, was conflicted due to the fact she was starting to fall in love with Esseled, and was poisoned to death by her cousin. Esseled fell in love with Maribell, due to her devotion she showed her cousin (and how Esseled thought her cousin was unworthy of the devotion Maribell showed her). Even though he was aware of the fact Maribell was betraying him, he still freely gave her important information, because he loved her. Said information was used against him and he died.
    Now, in this life. Xavier either was unaware of the fact that there was a rebellion, or played a minor role in planning it (?). However, his mother played a part in planning the rebellion. Xavier took his own life after Maribell's death, and after confronting Arineal about it; cause he could not live without Maribell. Asil betrayed Esseled in this life solely because he wanted more power. As Asil was wanting a more powerful position than what he currently had, he gave false information to Esseled's guards, which lead to his death.
    3rd/Present life: (Now keep in mind 3 people know of their past lives; Esseled, Maribell, and Xavier). Maribell remembers bits of her past life. She remembers that her family is planning a rebellion against Esseled, and that Arineal poisoned her causing her death. So in this life, Maribell plans to get her revenge on her Uncle/Cousin; during the process of revenge she once again marries/gets engaged to Esseled and begins remembering more of her past life. Feeling regret due her past life's betrayal of Esseled, Maribell decides to devote herself to Esseled after she achieves her revenge in this life > this greatly pleases Esseled because he is (obsessively) in love with her and is happy about her decision not to betray him in this life. (Not entirely sure what happens before this) But Arineal and her father are caught; trying to mercifully kill Arineal, Maribell offers her poison > she refuses. Esseled visits Arineal after Meribell leaves; he shows her no mercy and shows her her previous life actions > Arineal accepts her fate and Esseled beheads her. Arineal's father (the uncle) is later executed for treason.
    In this life Xavier learns of what occurred by in his previous life by accident. After saving a slave, Xavier also buys a spirit ring that showed him what happened in his previous life. Because he likes Maribell, in a sisterly way -- as she was the only one to show him love -- he decides to give it his all to prevent her from dying. The slave girl that Xavier saved in this life is then planted(?) as Asil's assistant; due to saving her life, the slave vows that Xavier is her master. Xavier is then able to force Asil's betrayal in this life by threatening the life of his assistant (Xavier's slave), and by using the knowledge of what occurred in their previous life. As Esseled was of aware of Asil's betrayal in their previous life, he was able to foresee potential problems in regards to Asil. (?--unsure about Esseled forseeing Asil's betryal in the 3rd life. That point wasn't exactly clear in the spoiler in this thread)​

syofiaa, Shiirochan, smeilia and 53 others like this.
  17. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more spoielrs about Asil and his end, I detest people like him, acting innocent and goody goody but total scums, I wanna see his despaired face

RakaSarkar likes this.