Spoiler The Villainess Noble Girl wants to slim down her Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Evelyn Guz, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a light novel that doesn´t have a translation and the description was the ony translate like a recomendation from https://mojotranslations.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/syn-31/
    It seems interesting, i try to mtl but i don´t understand anything and doesn´t look like is gonna be translated.... sooooo spoiler please, Aloise thinned, Camille comes to like Aloise, sweet moments, what happen to heroine and prince?.... please spoiler me m(_ _;m)三(m;_ _)m

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. This is adorable! Yes someone please pick this up~ I choose you @Shinsori

Actually yea. Whatever happened to the heroine and the Prince?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
    Ran ahzu likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    After skipping to the last few updated chapters, it looks like the ML received a wedding invitation for the prince and the heroine wedding which is set a month later, but with the MC’s short temper, he has yet to tell her. Sadly, I don’t know anything else.

Elisee, Creolenerd and wafflebeauty like this.
  4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel for that FL. I mean she truly loved that prince guy and the heroine out of nowhere kinda pulled an NTR.

Elisee, Viliel, Mob Character and 6 others like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    By lifting her ban just for the sake of having her come to their wedding, I feel like they’re intentionally trying to slap her in the face... Or maybe it’s just me overthinking too much due to reading too many CN novels, heh.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I know - right?! But I also really have a soft spot for her new hubby cause he really was thinking of her and how this situation might affect her.

Elisee and Viliel like this.
  7. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and he is now thin or not?? well it not matter, he seems like a good person

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been mentioned he’s a super smart sweetheart.

Elisee and Viliel like this.
  9. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler

10. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats cruel of the prince and his fiance to lift the ban only for her to watch their wedding. I hope the husband becomes a super hot and doting husband. Make all the people who laughed at her be jealous

11. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, I GT'ed the raws, and it Is quite interesting.

The setting is that the ML's territory is a region used for mining magic ore. That's actually dangerous: the ore can explode, and their presence causes nausea and difficulty in controlling magic in people with high magic (MC doesn't have much magic though, and ML can control his), not to mention causes skin damage (it's basically like radioactivity, and is why ML has bad skin). Originally, that territory was used to send criminals, so you're not allowed to hold festivities or performances there.

Apart from MC's city, there are 4 villages controlled by 4 baron families (one of them more or less fallen), which were the four households that originally served the duke household, and specialized in different fields. Even now, many of ML's servants are from these four households, but the respective main houses don't necessarily listen to him now, so part of the stories revolve around those. For example, in one arc, an earthquake caused the ground in the village to collapse and MC gets trapped there with the head and other villagers that were previously badmouthing her. But she and her servant (who can sense magic) managed to guide them to safety, with ML on the surface helping.

MC has to put up with her bad reputation everywhere really, but she gradually wins some support. The outside rumors about her actually manage to get worse however, claiming she bullied servants (she got some fired that were bullying Another servant), mistreats MC (he's slimming down of his own volition), causes disturbances at the villages (she's actually helping the people there, she tried helping a group that wanted to set up a performance for their wedding, and the family in charge of that village that was actually planning an uprising caused trouble, which got twisted as MC and ML breaking the tradition and forcefully making a performance but resulting in riots instead) etc.

The interesting part about MC and ML is that 1. they are not OP, in fact they have their flaws and 2. they don't fall in love immediately. MC is not as bad a person as people say (she used to cook for an orphanage in disguise, her hobby is cooking). But when she just arrived, her first reaction is that she wanted ML to slim down and be all handsome so she can make the others regret. ML at first just pities her, so he made time to interact with her, but didn't really seriously mean it when he promised to slim down for her. However, he changes his mind when he realizes that he misjudged her (when MC runs out after overhearing him telling someone else that she just picked her up because she's pitiful, MC followed a poor boy home who was begging someone to help his collapsed grandmother back home (I think?) but nobody believed him. MC goes with him to help, ML shows up rather angry that she ran off, the boy defends her and MC helps cook for the children. ML can also cook, but MC gives common-sense instructions like cutting smaller pieces that are easier for the children to eat. That's where ML learns she used to cook for orphans and realize he misjudged her, so he starts gradually slimming down for real).

ML doesn't have such an easy time slimming down either. In the latest chapters, it's been nearly a year I think and he's slimmed down a bunch but he's still fat. MC's requirement of him was to slim down to half his original weight (he weighs 3 times an average person's weight, but MC says half is enough). Both have their clever moments in dealing with situations that come up, but neither are really supermen so their respective inputs really help one another. Interestingly enough, it's obvious that MC starts to fall in love with ML before he turns handsome, as she starts relying on him. She has a hard time getting over the prince though and is very self-aware on that ('why is it that she can't get over the prince and accept MC'), but she does gradually get over him after much heartbreak. At the current latest chapters, she doesn't seem to care about showing off that much anymore. But she plans to take responsibility for getting ML into shape anyway, so the diet continues. ML said he'll slim down to her ideal form before the Prince's wedding and propose then, MC at this point isn't sure whether she'll accept yet.

There's just about nothing about the heroine and the prince though. The heroine was adopted by the MC's family after MC was kicked out, the prince once said in public how great the heroine is unlike that former fiance with 'no substance', and that's about it. MC likes the prince because she met him as a child and he liked her cookies. Even though the prince doesn't even remember, it meant a lot to her back then. Actually, it might not have been the prince at all, but even if it were, MC is painfully but slowly getting over him so yeah.

I wish more raws were out. I want to see how the diet turns out, and how ML proposes to MC. xD

12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers and another family kicking out their daughter and adopting the heroine -.-;

13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Urg I'm hating the prince more and more
    -_-||

14. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate how author trying to make mc family bad people who abondoned their daughter and adopted another. It's like trying making hate between family. I love my family, no matter how much I being bad i throw thing away and crying and fight with sisters. They don't abondoned me and still love me. When I was sick, mother worried to much for me. There isn't any parents who abondoned their child and adopted other. I hate how author trying to make parent bad. They should make step parent bad not birth parents.

15. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, what's up with that? I don't really get it. Apparently everyone thinks the heroine is so kind etc. MC doesn't like the heroine because she's the type to act pitiful and start crying to gain sympathy, whereas MC is the type that directly speaks her mind.

Did I mention this #&*(@# cousin of MC's? In some chapters you get her letters to MC. It basically consists of said cousin making fun of MC marrying a toad with sarcastic comments like 'oh even toads can have happy lives', then sucking up to the heroine by gushing about how much better she is than MC. Wtf mate?

The Prince... let's be honest, he doesn't do much. Sure, he exiled MC, but apart from that, he's just sort of there, in the distant background far away from the MC. Compared to him, MC has a harsher time putting up with the open scorn of people all around her, though as I say she gains a bunch of people on her side. In fact, there's this guy Klaus who's the heir to one of the baron houses but went to become ML's deserts chef so his younger brother who's not a genius like him can inherit the house (that didn't turn out well since said brother was being manipulated by his uncle, who's the guy who wanted to do an uprising as I said in my previous post, did all that make sense?). I Think it's said that he behaves like a playboy and looks a bit like the prince. I Think he tried to hit on the MC (she rejected him though). MC doesn't know what he really feels about her. I'm a bit confused about him because he gets along with ML so he isn't exactly the love rival 1 or anything. I guess he was friendzoned?

16. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I have a pretty close knit family as well but honestly I cant c an actual family abandoning their kid just cause they get ex communicated with false charges.

Sounds like the cousin was jealous of mc and wanted to rub it in.

Also I don't understand how the Prince can fall for the heroine. Since I expect every noble girl would pull all the same tricks. As pretending to be helpless or bullied and even teary eyed.

17. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh? Ooh! In the latest chapter today, ML reveals that he was the one responsible for his parents' death when he was younger. He has a lot of magic power and it also went out of control from time to time. When his parents tried to seal his magic, it caused a backlash that killed both of them. MC realizes that's why the servants don't call him Master (because they still consider his father to be the Master) and why ML works so hard for his people (to redeem himself). In fact, right now, ML has most of his powers sealed.

ML then asks her if she wants to return to the Kingdom. She actually does want to go back to see her maid friend, ask her parents if they really adopted the heroine, and see and finally get over the Prince, so she said yes (she thought of it as a single trip). ML then tells her that after the Prince gets married, she will be pardoned and she can return, the marriage between him and MC will become void. When MC hears that, she becomes angry, reminding him that he said he'd lose weight and marry her, did he want to give up that much? ML says that his feelings hadn't changed, but this was for her: he's a sinner and may hurt her, so she shouldn't have to live with him. MC is really angry and tells him that it's not about her, but what he wants. She then thinks that although he appeared sincere, but reality was cruel. The chapter ends with her screaming at him to not be stupid, but her cry apparently not reaching the currrent ML (?).

Now, if ML sends her away like this, it Would be rather disappointing, but MC's reaction clearly shows that she wants to stay and marry him after all. And that's despite the fact that he's still fat. See, I'd have been disappointed if she only fell for him after he became handsome, but now she actually has the option to leave but obviously wants to stay. The next few chapers should be interesting.

I just go with the theory I saw in some CN novels which is the presence of a 'protagonist aura' that forces certain corrections in the protagonist's favor...

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea what is up with that useless white lotus heroine? How could you marry royalty with zero capability to become queen.

19. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably running the Chinese novel theme too. Just make babies.

20. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so sad and angry at the same time....ML take resposibility for making our MC fall for you...:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:
    hoping for HE and make all the rumors about the MC gone like bubbles and realizes that the bad person was that useless white lotus heroine and hoping for her to have a BE...

imreallyanarwhal and Evelyn Guz like this.