Spoiler The Villainess Noble Girl wants to slim down her Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Evelyn Guz, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they end together and something bad happens to heroine and price *angry face*

LiYao likes this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I just rather have someone clear up all that bad reputation. Our FL isn’t like Dantalion and can manipulate others with a bad reputation.

Elisee likes this.
  3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, in the whole world some ppl like that exist.... even these characters in other novels to the point it sounds unrealistic and ridiculous....

4. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol that's so nice. My family is like the one's in novels. Dad only listens to our relatives and never me or my sister. Sister got fed up and left . Real life sometimes shocks me :blobthinkingsmirk:

5. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stereotyping much? In reality there are a lot of parents who treat kids as insurance policies to take care of them in their old age or agents through which to live their lives vicariously. In worse cases, there are parents who sell their kids into slavery and prostitution or even to organ dealers. Thank your fate that you were lucky in where you were born. And authors who show anything outside your own limited worldview are not trying to make "parent bad". They're showing reality to people like you stuck in your cozy little comfort zones not knowing what lies outside.

There are also adoptive parents who treat their adopted kids really well. In fact, more so than blood parents because generally adoptive parents have thought their decision to have a child through. Many children are birthed because of accidents or with an unrealistic expectation of having kids. Not so for most adoptive parents because they need to really WANT a child and to understand how a child will fit into their lives before they can get one. Adopted children are really wanted and can know that their parents really worked hard for them.

These stupid stereotypes in your head are harmful. Hope you grow out of them soon.

6. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I never know there is bad parent. After coming USA, watching news and movies I started to understand there is bad and good parent because of drug, childish, selfish action. When I was little I only know bad mother in laws in birth place country not parent because I heard many mother in laws bully and abuse daughter in laws and husband beat wife to dead and abuse her if she give birth daughter. My sister's friend's mother was killed by her father. He beat her to death where there blood all over. No one stop him not even mother in laws ot father in laws. He wasn't even arrested. I heard that sister's friend ran away from home and elope with boy at five grade after dead of her mother. She has little sister who was months. I pity her for having such father. I don't ever think of her living with such father and mother in law. In my birth place country, men abuse wife and wife didn't do anything nor fighting back. Strong and arrogant wife is rare in there because she doesn't suffer from husband. She fight back if her husband beat her.

7. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no such brands as "good people" or "bad people". We all have a little bit of both in ourselves too, all everything changes with time. Novels are made for people to savour these different tastes, not only those that we consider good. There's no point in hating an author for writing their novel, because not every novel is written to give an advice or an example for the society. What's the common mainstream theme that everyone loves? Revenge. It that exemplary? No. It's simply just the way you digest it. Plus, these all step parents that are commonly branded as bad, aren't actually bad in reality. Author's incapability may give birth to one dimensional characters but in reality, people always have or find a reason for what they do, whether those reasons are justified or not. There's a lot more to the world than what we see or know.
    After all we always learn about something new in each passing day.

8. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn there's already spoiler thread for this one *whistle*

9. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh hey the series ended recently.

A bit of background: as I said before, the town is supported by 4 villages under 4 barons who serve the duke. There's actually more to the story: this place was formed when the duke was exiled here as punishment for rebellion (forgot if they really revolted or were framed). The four households believed in the duke and went with him. Because they are considered 'sinners', entertainment is forbidden there and the whole place is basically depressing. Anyway, apart from that village MC helped (ultimately resulting in that village siding with MC and ML), MC also tried to re-introduce some liveliness to the town (it works some but also causes problems with the households serving as watchdogs, so there was a minor rebellion when MC organized a festival, and they blamed the disturbance on ML for breaking rules).

ML's household servants are basically composed of people from these four households. Some are very loyal to him and warm up to MC, but others like the head maid keeps being an arse to MC and opposing her efforts to, for example, slim down ML. Because ML started to change policies because of MC, the head maid kept opposing him and MC. In the end, she framed MC by accusing her of attempting to poison ML, but ML discovered the holes in her logic and realized that the head maid herself had been poisoning him all this time, so he has her imprisoned. The head maid warns him that he'll regret it, and soon after, 3 of the villages rebel, claiming that MC was controlling and poisoning ML and as a result framed the 'loyal' long-serving head maid. One of the households also dispatched a messenger to the capital city, claiming that MC was rebelling.

As a result, the ex-fiance prince sent people to come arrest MC for the crime of inciting ML towards rebellion. ML wanted to oppose them at first despite the fact that it'd be considered treason, but MC tells him that going now is also for both their protections, and that she'll wait for ML to quell the rebellion. Back in the capital, she is first sent to stay at her old home, where her parents bitch at her and white lotus b*tch cousin pretends to be a victim trying to help her. (it turns out that the cousin was a bit crazy and had fears of abandonment, so when MC didn't take her hand as a child, she set up all this drama and accusations with the heroine to take her down. She has delusions of being the one to 'save' her sister, and of going through and overcoming hardships with her 'family' - so yeah she's crazy).

Anyway, MC stays for a few days until the day of her trial comes. In the meantime, ML is working hard to quell the rebellion. At one point, he eats the cookies MC left behind, and recall the familiar taste. His missing childhood memories came back, and his appearance changes. With the encouragement of his followers, after the situation stabilizes a bit, he rushed to the capital to find MC.

MC is accused of treason in public. The head maid (who had escape early) also shows up and pretends to be a pitiful old woman whose lord was tricked by MC. MC is about to have her sentence handed down when ML rushes in and wants to proclaim her innocence. Everybody is surprised when he's not ugly and absolutely looks like royalty. The second prince ex-fiance wants to silence him, but the First Prince allows him to speak. MC starts by telling MC to perform the spell he taught her as a child, while he supplies magic power. MC is surprised but does so, and while the 'heroine' tries to counteract it, she's no match for ML's magic power. So yes, the one MC met as a child was ML. Because his magical powers were unstable, his appearance would change, so he taught her a spell to reveal his true form.

The spell is actually a spell to reveal the truth used by the royal family, and is widely known. The illusion on the ex-fiance's appearance shatters and reveals that he does not have the royal family's silver hair and red eyes. Others recognize him as the 'ghost of the duke' that had been wandering around the royal palace and is thought to be poisoning the king.

MC explains that he's the real second prince, and the duke household and his followers had been planning to replace the royal family (the royal blood had long been diluted away). At a young age, he was switched with the real Alois, and the fake used magic all this time to change his appearance, but as it was getting harder to do so, he couldn't maintain his appearance all the time, hence the 'ghost'. The 'heroine' is actually the best magician of one of the three households, and came to help him maintain his appearance, thus the farce that was the discarding of the engagement. With the way the fake behaves, he's more popular than the rigid First Prince so he was setting up to take the throne.

In the meantime, Alois' parents tried to seal MC's memories, but because they were no match for his magical powers, they suffered from backlash and died. The resulting trauma caused Alois to seal his own powers and memories however, and the head maid etc. were poisoning him to keep his magic powers from breaking the seal. ML regained his memories when he ate MC's cookies again.

With everything revealed, the fake prince and heroine are arrested. The First Prince asks MC if he wants to return. With the truth revealed, soldiers can go back and take care of the rebellion anyway. ML says that he has lived so long as Alois, and needs to return for the sake of those fighting for him, so the First Prince accepts. MC is about to leave with him, when the heroine being taken away passes by, and reveals that she would have liked to become her friend. She loves the fake so she stood by him, but unlike MC who brought ML to the path of light, she failed and accompanied the fake on the path to darkness, but she'll be with him until the end. After the heroine is taken away, ML asks MC whether she really wants to go with him, as she'd be safer in the capital, and now it turns out that he's the real prince Julian. MC exclaims that she fell in love with the ugly Alois she met (though the fact he slimmed down is certainly a good thing, but she'd still love him if he were fat! But she'd also do her best to slim him down!)

When the two of them are about to leave, crazy cousin rushes over wanting MC to stay with her, saying she has the power to save her. MC pities her but is not moved, and tells her that if she has such power, she should save herself. Her parents also come over with melodramas of how she's their only daughter and how they were fooled by a villain who fooled the whole country etc. They even added that surely they'd be loyal supporters of the prince. Well MC isn't moved and ML gets mad for the first time in front of her, so they leave these folks behind and go back. The only one that does leave with MC is her loyal maid.

Once they're back, it turns out that the rebellion was safely squashed, because ML and MC had their share of supporters and of the 4 households, 1 was already on their side, 1 was against them but one of MC's loyal followers is the second son there (or something) and successfully took over, I think one was quelled and the other surrendered? Thanks to ML and MC's efforts, not all the people in the households were against them anyway. Also, the moment MC came back, news also spread about what happened in the capital. All's well that ends well basically.

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so glad it’s a happy ending!! So her bad reputation is cleared! That’s great!

Sabruness likes this.
  11. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm sounds gd but was there like an wedding or was that it
    at the ending

12. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucky you but not all families are perfect, you can't base the world by your standard, I think the fact that the author made the family bad is realistic, from where I come from a daughter got disowned because she got pregnant after being raped. I'm just trying say that their are bad families, the world is not perfect, some people are lucky to have a great family some people are not, cherish what you have.

13. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it that head maid was too suspicious and arrogant.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  14. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really stupid i really wanted that fake julian with his girl to die with all the traitors why the author let them live i didnt like it

Elisee likes this.
  15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga is out o.o

16. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ik its been a year but i can't seem to find it. could you perhaps give me the link?

17. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the story, but few instance of the story in this illustration are missing. There seems to be reporters in the illustration Who are these people in these illustration and what is their story in this plot?
    In comment section it mentions only their name Wolff and the older man is Sven. but what is their story?

18. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the fake prince and his wife die?

19. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, it's not stupid. The story is grey and intricate. I feel it is very interesting for its genre (villainess). The ex-heroine is not a 2D character either (not the I just want to steal your man or a harem type). She has her own personality and thought. She even likes our MC. If it is not for their circumstance, she thought they could have been good friends.

Woah, this has manga?! Anyone with the link or at least, the manga's name?

I MTL read it a long time ago so I might get the details wrong but no, they didn't die. They managed to escape. I think the fake prince's nanny or someone they know seduced or bribed the prison guard and then sacrificed herself to let them out. After they got out, they kinda discussed what they are gonna do from now on and taking a page from our MC, the ex-heroine successfully tried to convince the fake prince to go for a new life instead of revenge or anything bad. And that's the end of them if I don't remember it wrongly.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    Elisee and Nanashy like this.