Spoiler The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by riyo, Jul 10, 2019.

1. chioux

chioux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Violet (Aria's grandma)
    was wed to one member of royal
    family, but it was not the marriage
    with love bcs she had a lover before
    her marriage (it was marquis Piast
    from kingdom of Croa). She became
    pregnant with him before her
    political marriage with a royal but
    Violet said the baby was part of
    royal family. When she married she
    drank a water from imperial lake
    that every person from royal family
    drank (the water gave aria a power
    Just like Asher's). Later violet was
    kicked out of palace when it was
    known that her first son wasn't the
    royal. She then married marquis
    Piast her lover and father of her
    son. The reason why Aria has
    powers is bcs the powers that she
    got from the water pass down on
    your kids, grandchildren etc. i dont have the manhwa raw link sorry

2. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW..... thanks man, really appreciate it..
    btw, forget what i ask bout the raw, I FOUND IT!! haha
    https://newtoki61.com/webtoon/532874?toon=일반웹툰

lazynoodles and Xi-hime like this.
  3. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the novel. It's more satisfying

Paris_Eve likes this.
  4. Deleted member 239874

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remember correctly she kind of get engaged to a merchant/baron. The guy worked under Aria and Annie kind of fall in love with him or so

Blablasimp likes this.
  5. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the brother fall for her?

6. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, he always liked her because of her beauty but was more disgusted due to her frivolous nature in the previous timeline. She never realized this until she was reborn that he was actually been eyeing her. Of course, MC did not hesitate to use him and deliberately manipulate him by acting like a "white lotus" in front of him.

7. Bbfufu

Bbfufu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Annie marries the Baron that was Aria’s business partner.
    Her and Jessie become Aria’s most trusted maids as she brings them with her to the palace.

8. Bbfufu

Bbfufu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UGH IT WAS SO CUTE. I LOVE THIS COUPLE.
    Since some moments are already shared, I’ll share this one that I didn’t see on here yet.

Aria’s mom plans to marry Chloe so she goes back with them to Croan for their wedding. She had plans to go back right after but made the decision to stay and have her birthday there so that she could spend it with her family. She felt bad about doing this because she had promised to spend it with Asher, especially since it’s her 18th birthday so she’ll finally be an adult. She sends Asher a letter knowing he won’t be mad at her decision but knows he’ll be sad.

The day of her birthday party comes and people are congratulating her when suddenly the door opens and a man is holding a bouquet of tulips. Everyone’s making a commotion so when Aria looks over she sees it is the Prince and walks over. When they’re finally in front of each other, everyone else is quiet and has their eyes on them but she realizes that he used his power to see her and got worried instead. The time she sent the letter and his arrival at the kingdom made her realize that he definitely overused his powers. She kept asking him about it and if he was ok but he said it’s fine. He also tries to make conversation with her family and she introduces him to her grandmother.

It was so cute cause he showed up for her birthday and was just happy to see her. He slept for a good day after the party from using his powers but they end up going back together shortly after their breakfast the next day.

On their way back, they went back by carriage but once there was half a day left, Asher told Aria that he had to go back using his powers cause he had important business to take care of. She was sad that he had to go but once they reach the empire, she realizes that he had planned an extravagant proposal for her for the whole empire to see.

Hope that was a good spoiler!

9. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you :3

10. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks bro. i'll start reading it. Btw could you tell me what happened to mielle's evil maid? the old one?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2020
  11. Deleted member 239874

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh
    she got executed. So, Mielle tried to do the same poison trick as before, it failed and then maid that done the deed came to agreement with Aria to confess that it was Emma (Mielle's maid) plan all along.

miso_soup, augacutan, quyen and 4 others like this.
  12. Deleted member 239874

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also the fact that in the second life, Aria knows how to appear more appealing (called it seductive smile -- almost vulgar in a way). The brother is a guy that never sees that kind of smile or look on any noblewoman just enamored with that. Think the first time he "fall" for her during dinner then during Mielle's birthday (the one where she got 'betrothed'). After that MC just put little acts to make the brother more sympathetic.

When I read the novel, the brother has more of incestuous feeling to MC rather than just brother at one point (a bit creepy really)

13. Needyneedle

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the follow-up! I was not really fond of him, to begin with, so I didn't truly internalize his character. At first, he was conflicted with his feelings, but he eventually showed his incestuous feelings later on.
    At the very end, he became a meek person. I don't know how to explain this clearly. He was just there in the background, moving on his life, and trying to pay for his father's bills. Unfortunately, he was poisoned by his own sister (schemed by our MC). He died knowing his sister poisoned him, even though it was truly accidental on his sister's part.

14. Deleted member 239874

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh during
    I was expecting that the brother to get his redemption (after their father got pushed down the stairs) and sided with MC (especially because he had those incestuous feelings) but he still rotten (I admit I was rooting for him to jump ship ;-;).

yeah his ending is sad in a way.. like you didn't get any satisfaction seeing him
    died

15. staryzd

staryzd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've just read the entire novel and i'm just wondering... is chapter 288 really the last chapter? is that really all? hahaha i was expecting to see aria and asher's child(ren)? kinda disappointed in the ending ://

16. Needyneedle

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe so.
    I am huge in the "ending" department, so this novel really slapped me on the face at the end. I thoroughly enjoyed the reading journey, for the most part but the ending was such a letdown to me. So your kinda is a huge understatement for me. :blobrofl:

17. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for him bec. he loved his sister very much and although hated the MC for being a lowly outsider her eventually fell for her and had a bad ending. I don't know if I'll hate him though I only read the spoilers and I'm only up to date with the webtoon. But I just like it when an obstinate/cold/used to hate MC character/bully etc... finds themselves drawn to them.

18. Deleted member 239874

Reading List:
    Link

Seriously the brother is so pitiful. He love his sister but
    he practically doesn't lift a hand to protect his sister. He knows what his sister done. He just closed his eyes and let the prince handled the situation
    . So yeah his ending just so pitiful

19. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    Is aria's fother is the brother of judge frey??? (im on chapter 163)
    so violet left with her son and leave her daughter on the capital?

20. Littlemo

Littlemo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand the hate this novel gets..I found it amazing!! Yes it's dark yes the mc is crafty and wicked...that's the point. Finally a novel were the mc is not a crybaby white lotus flower, this is what I've been searching for ^q^