Picked Up The Villainess wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Eiar229, May 24, 2018.

1. Eiar229

Eiar229 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link: Syosetsu
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's really fun and interesting reincarnated story, plus it's cute
    Description:
    Reincarnated as Isabella the villainous from charging otome game "Love ☆ Magical", who will become the second prince fiancee in the future, but she found her true love with Urushu, the second son of a merchant, a support character in game ( who incharge of selling items, gacha, exchange,... ). With cheat ability, she aim for her happy ending with Urushu kun and avoid death flags at all cost.

2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link please

3. Eiar229

Eiar229 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1662ds/
    change all the space with "." and you got it, I still not allow to post proper link yet :(

Please someone translate this, I'm really like this novel

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
    KizunaAi likes this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump. Its refreshing that the love interest is not a capture target

Mob Character and Eiar229 like this.
  5. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Villainess wants to Marry a Commoner!! ( 悪役令嬢は、庶民に嫁ぎたい!!)
    Raw Link:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1662ds/
    Raw comic link: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00200243010000_68/
    NU Link: -
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    In the first time I read the comic, I feels strange in ML and the plot story. What they called 'this is different type of otome game reincarnation plot' again hahaha!
    Okay the difference with other story is, our protag, future villainess, is reincarnation from japan who likes to play otome game just for seeing and reading the side little story of the npc seller in the game (yeah you can called it npc merchant in rpg game, the otome game is little bit rpg, can fight, quest and got rare item). She likes that npc merchant (he is student in the school too, it looks like he open a black market in school XD), and didn't like all the captured target character.
    Oh right... you see, the item that he sell is little bit scary like medusa shield so she wonder how that cute baby face of merchant npc got fight with scary medusa XD
    When she is reincarnated, she got her status cheat and item from when she play the game.
    About ML... you can see and jugde yourself after MC meet him. In first he is normal type of commoner, but after meet MC... hahaha.
    Oh btw he is type of our normal greedy merchant in game.

[after reading more far chapter...
    Warning- this is idiot couple... IDIOT COUPLE COMEDY type story! Can't stop laugh when you read it, But it have a hidden mystery behind why MC reincarnated so...
    Warning again, this is a very long story because the game itself have many character, right now there is 120+ ch]

Description: (edited by King0Mik)
    I'm the villainess from the otome game, "Love☆Magical," that I continued buying items for until I died, Isabella!?
    To be honest, I have no interest in my fiance, the second prince, so please let me marry my beloved Urush-kun, the commoner support character!!
    Even though becoming a merchant's wife feels like it'll be a life full of peddling, I've been given the status and items that I bought from when I played the game, so I'm a superhuman beyond the level of a cheat.
    This is a story of the villainess Isabella aiming at a happy end with Urush-kun while playing tag with the likes of the knight order or an adventuring party or facing off against a serial kidnapper, all while using her cheat that can't be handled with trash brains.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  6. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    That title is a bit ... You know ... It feels like she wants to be a public meat toilet :blobsleepless:

7. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    The common people? Are you sure it's not a commoner?

8. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    manga looks cute

9. rilakkuma

rilakkuma [ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆][A Victim][Huggle Bear]

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds completely different from the usual villainess stories so I think it'll be interesting. Plus, greedy people tend to lead to great comedy! :blobowoevil:

Aeiru28 and Sabruness like this.
  10. Haylias

Haylias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe she married every single commoner

SourDaiDai and maripants like this.
  11. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh... I was mtl it so I didn't notice it...
    My english become broken after read many of mtl @.@; I will change it.
    Lol you read too many public toilet tag hentai manga. Be careful XD

12. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    I still read first arc so didn't too much know about how far MC and ML relationship...
    I just feel from manga and novel, MC and ML is fall in love each other in ch1 but for the future feeling, they still don't know each other if that just falling in love in the first time feeling or really their own true feeling for love forever. (After all they still selfish for their own problem)
    Aargh I want to study english properly again T.T mtl really broke my feels for proper english.
    Picture time~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sigh I don't know if this was artist fault but the heroine is... looks fat and I don't like her design.
    Dang correction. That was not the heroine. She was one of the villain for that second prince.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    HoneyBee349, MikotoP, kiara8 and 6 others like this.
  13. c0mp1337

c0mp1337 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    would really like to see this translated.

14. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    A better title might be: The Villainess wants to Marry a Commoner!!
    I tried to translate a more readable synopsis:
    I'm the villainess from the otome game, "Love☆Magical," that I continued buying items for until I died, Isabella!?
    To be honest, I have no interest in my fiance, the second prince, so please let me marry my beloved Urush-kun, the commoner support character!!
    Even though becoming a merchant's wife feels like it'll be a life full of peddling, I've been given the status and items that I bought from when I played the game, so I'm a superhuman beyond the level of a cheat.
    This is a story of the villainess Isabella aiming at a happy end with Urosh-kun while playing tag with the likes of the knight order or an adventuring party or facing off against a serial kidnapper, all while using her cheat that can't be handled with trash brains.

15. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for fixing it. I think this is a very good story after read some chapter. What I don't like is still less adventure and just silly slice of life story. But I like how the character growing to love and understand each other.
    Our silly protag finally realized this is not a game ML and this ML is not like the ML game she know just cute angelic face and just like to help. ML too realize MC just like his outer appearance and characteristics. ML said he will wait their own real feeling grow. But they still have a feeling each other of course. Just wait till it grow.
    But MC don't have an immune to angelic face of ML so hahaha...
    But I feel MC didn't help at all with ML job...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Dragon_Reader, Aeiru28 and Poor_Hero like this.
  16. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn! This is not Bakarina type but IDIOT PAIRING! Made me laugh so much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::X3:
    I can't stop laugh when read next paragraph per paragraph :blobrofl::blobsweat:
    They are too much opened each other about their opinion lol. And maybe I can say they are a little dense.

DANG! ML SEE THE TITLE STATUS REINCARNATION FROM MC STATUS!
    I AM ABOUT HAVE AN HEART ATTACK SHIT!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  17. Nonon

Nonon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 looks super cute!!

vasiliassy likes this.
  18. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Eer okay sorry guys the story is far beyond just fluffy and romantic comedy....
    The story become more confused and scary than when normally people just suddenly reincarnated because of truck sama (no, its not reincarnation because of truck sama).
    Why the MC is reincarnated is because the one who created that otome game want to search body that compatible with 7 sins magic (I mean the creator of the game is from ML world and have a very bad intention). And why that previous villainess soul is exchanged with MC soul is because (maybe)
    1. Isabel body is compatible with 7 sins magic skill and MC soul
    2. maybe because MC japan like Urush and Urush is the one of the key that can open that 7 sins skill?
    - if that 7 sins skill is complete, Isabel MC will become demon king that being controled by the creator game. It writen in the old book before the kingdom even created (said by Urush)

Btw ML is the one who notice it after he recheck his status. ML has a skill that can think far too complicated.
    Sob MC and ML just want a normal life when they meet and suddenly being throwed a huge responbility to make sure the world didn't destroyed by the game creator. (I think author's idea looks like crazy roller coster without consideration when you read first arc, but because she throw the status idea in the first place, she already make a huge plot in the first place, and it was explained in the 3rd arc)

I think its like novel Overlord (if you read, the creator of the game have a hidden intention)

Someone who want to TL this must know that this is not normal fluffy novel...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  19. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 anyway

Put me on the pain train. :cookie:

20. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh you will like the interaction of MC and that purple hair girl (other villain)
    See v2 cover art XD

Oh I forgot to say
    There are 10 villainess (along with MC), 3 target capture, and one heroine.
    Actually if you get game harem route its like 1vs10....
    MC confused actually why there is so many villainess than capture target...