Spoiler The Villainess Who Traveled Back in Time Inexplicably Lost Her Magic, So She Went into Seclusion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she was able to restore her magic power. Moreover her magic power was stronger than in the past before her death. Additionally she was able to receive the protection from Spirit King of Darkness.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rachel (MC) possessed the magic of darkness, it is very rare kind of magic and isn’t widely known. That’s why people had some kind of prejudice. But magic of darkness isn’t evil magic, it is just another type of magic.
    There is one more thing I would like to say. One of conditions of becoming the Saint is to receive the protection from Spirit King of Light. As I mentioned before Rachel received the protection from Spirit King of Darkness. In other words she was Saint of Darkness.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  3. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the soul of the saint from the first time line and the second time line is the same. MC state that they have the same soul in ch 94. The saint just lost her memory and gain the memory form her previous life(modern day)

4. Maybelene

Maybelene New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So please correct me if I'm wrong. In the first timeline, the heroine's soul was already transmigrated into this world even before the FL did. But in this timeline, she was born, raised and growing up as a Saint without her previous life's memories. So when the FL's soul arrived in the 2nd timeline, this event made the heroine's memories surface back? That's why FL said the Saint had the same soul from the 1st and 2nd timeline?

Ray Levantret likes this.
  5. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose. I read the raw chapter so I not sure if I misunderstood