Chinese The Villainess Won’t Let the Main Leads Break Up!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Chorkie, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    The Villainess Won’t Let the Main Leads Break Up!/ 女配不想让主角分手
    Author: Qitong
    Year: 2020
    NU Status: 47 (dropped)
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4686886
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villainess-wont-let-the-main-leads-break-up/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:This book is absolutely hilarious! The chemistry between the two leads is fantastic. The MC is both very over everything and extremely invested, not always on purpose. Her reactions and thoughts are always funny.
    “Hmm...I can’t let the wounded Villain and FL who heals him meet each other. I’ll just go stab him!” She then goes and climbs a mountain and tries to do it!
    There aren’t even any annoying side characters. Practically all of the side characters are openly supporting their relationship. (Which they may or may not have(?):blobwink:) MC is a great(?) bluffer/lier, but the villain always catches her lies- actually catches her mid lying and very knowingly turns them against her, which he then regrets almost immediately because she over acts and turns it all on him. Their interactions are always funny.
    2 of the side characters are writing fan fiction about the MC and the Villain, the villain cheats to ‘delete the posts’, but it ends up being published and becomes quite a popular series.
    The arcs aren’t very long which is nice. I don’t think anything is too long or drawn out. The bad guys are well thought out and usually have a twist, It doesn’t end where you think it will.

The system actually doesn’t play a big role in the story.

It ended on a cliff hanger with the Villain making fun of MC’s -sort of- lie about them being married in front of her friends! I really reeeally want to know what happens next!!
    I want to know how the MC handles killing the Villain. I want to know if they ever admit their feelings. I want to know if MC tells anybody she has a system. I want to know if they elaborate more on their backstories. Does MC go back to her world? How does the heavenly dao palace fall? Does it get destroyed?

I’m terrible at writing persuasive essays, but I hope you see my absolute love of this novel; It genuinely is a funny, well written, action, romance, sort of a mockumentary, cheesy novel. Please finish translating the last 34 chapters:blobflag:!

Description:

Shen Wanqing has transmigrated into a xuanhuan-angst novel! In the novel, the male and female lead’s love story is full of misunderstandings, leading to heartbreak and hurt. In the end, one is dead, and one is wounded.

Shen Wanqing looks at the evil villainess she has transmigrated into, “I understand, my mission must be to break apart the male and female lead, and then win the male lead’s heart, right?”

The system: “No, your mission is to turn this novel into a cute love story.”

Shen Wanqing, “…”

Thus, the evil villainess Shen Wanqing starts working hard for the love of the main leads. But….

‘Alert! The male lead forgot that the female lead doesn’t eat spicy food, he put pepper into the fried pork dish again!’

‘Alert! The villain who has an unrequited love for the female lead has appeared next to her again!’

‘Alert! The cannon fodder side female character has drugged the male lead!’

And just like this, in order to prevent the protagonists from breaking up, Shen Wanqing carefully worked hard on the frontlines. Until one day, the villain who had an unrequited love for the female lead came to find her.

This villain who was rumoured to be violent and bloodthirsty, faintly smiled at her, “Young lady, being a meddler will only lead to death.”

Shen Wanqing was about to open her mouth when the system rang again in her mind, ‘Warning! The main leads are about to break up again!’

She was silent for a while, and then said, “…what about this, can you let me go stop a fight first?”

The villain, “…”

Later on, someone asked Shen Wanqing how she managed to tame the evil monster villain.

Shen Wanqing, “I don’t know, he came running to me first.”

The villain, “?”

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  2. holalalaho

holalalaho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds interesting

Chorkie likes this.
  3. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely recommend reading the translated chapters.