Spoiler The Villainous Princess Wants to Live in a Cookie House

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Missy Mischief

Missy Mischief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this will be Chapter 66 when his maternal grandfather carried her and Chapter 67 when the emperor made her sit on his lap at the manga raw

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

With the recent manhwa chapter, come to think of it, I don't think Alyosha's "heroine" has been spoiled at all (or she seems to be forgettable for me)

3. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I read somewhere in this forum that she would have a different future from 1st TL - she’ll be a painter alongside that famous painter, Mura, or maybe become his apprentice? and she has no relationship with alexei. CMIIW because I read it sometime ago :hmm:

Hypothon likes this.
  4. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I don’t understand why the emperor is the bad guy in this situation. Yes he could’ve handled it better maybe but I don’t think what he did was wrong. Being an emperor means a lot of responsibility and hard work and it’s his job to make sure his predecessor can do that.
    Recently it came to light that the reason Yuriev left the palace was not only because of Nikolai but also because he wanted the position of the crown. Why not- he is the most capable brother; but he couldn’t hurt his nephew so he left.
    I honestly won’t blame the emperor for choosing to change the CP.

5. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So aisha was replaced in this current TL ??

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Is the manhwa still somewhat faithfully adapting the novel? I thought the spoilers here mention Ivan wasn't supposed to be a 2ML? Why catch some sort of implied romantic feelings in the recent manhwa chapters?

Jukki and ISTP23 like this.
  7. Whenever

Whenever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't think its the 2nd ML to be i read the official translation they translate ivan expression as daze. Maybe is more like because the prastie is weakening he is awakening to more emotions and asya interaction with karno is very different when she is with Ivan. It might also be because he saw karno on the battlefield and karno treating asya other than ivan other knights are also shocked.The raws seems like he only want to be her knight. And he didn't ate the sweets because he feels its a waste n he keeps them. Karno told him to eat it since it will rot and asya will be sad if she think its because her desserts aren't tasty.

I hope season 3 comes back soon there will be a time skip to age 14 aft returning to the capital. Like not sure if the manhwa is going to draw the short bit about PB powder before the time skip. Excited to see 19 yr old karno n alexei also the cute part of PB sitting down in the emperors tea cup. Like since the emperor already knows PB is asya's spirit not a regular chick. Not special but i find that scene in the novel adorable.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    crystalleciel, Elisee, ISTP23 and 6 others like this.
  8. amir73

amir73 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you should add it somewhere that phoebe and the time spirit are the highest ranking spirits even higher than the spirit kings

9. Whenever

Whenever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if its true that they are stronger because i only read till Asya got the orchard from the emperor and having a picnic wif her cousin n friends. Maybe those who finish the whole book can add? So far feels like PB self styling. But yes PB can purify the prastie, kairo n pb is strong but since it wasn't mentioned i don't want to add my assumptions.

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  10. strawberry 12

strawberry 12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When she realize her feelings for ml?

And who fell first??

Is crown prince only think of her as his sis?

And who is second male lead??

11. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me about the marquis daughter who was introduced in the story as she was said to sick earlier?

crystalleciel and Ariary like this.
  12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember the spoilers here right, she’s a holder of the Praxti (that’s why she’s sick). The Marquis is thankful getting the land that he asked for Karno’s engagement with his daughter (I forgot whether she was interested in Karno as well but I believe he just rejects the offer)

Series discussion

Ah! Timeskip looks good!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
  13. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey !! Do you have any spoiler on the Reudmila girl who was introduced in the new season ???

15. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

crystalleciel and ISTP23 like this.
  16. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler about the ml-fl romance, please??
    Craving for sweet and fluffy moments :aww::aww:

17. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, i really like the ML, he had waited for MC and gives time for MC

RudaReed and ISTP23 like this.
  18. RudaReed

RudaReed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The manhwa only put a little bit of info of what was written on their exchange diary, but there were a lot more exchanged words in the novel. The entries are mostly about Asha asking Carno to accompany her here and there, like flower viewing or fig picking, and Carno will reply he'll go and after the event, he'll write a complain about how did he end up being Asha's oak barrel (their trips always end up with Carno being asked by Asha to use his spirit of time to age the wine made from flowers, like an oak barrel, or to speed the cooking time of the figs, lol)
    • Carno managed to talk to his spirit because he was jealous when a prince of a southern kingdom proposed to Asha. He saw Asha dancing with the prince, and Carno wanted to speed up time so badly so that Asha will become an adult, and so that he can already confess to her. (in their place, you're considered an adult when u turn 20, Asha is still 17 here, and Carno wants to wait for her to become an adult before he confesses) because of his strong wish, his spirit manifested.
    • Carno confessed to her on the night of her 20th birthday. He used the wish ticket Asha wrote when she was 10. He asked her to answer him honestly without thinking about their statuses. He asked if he can be her first dance partner now and forever. And Asha said yes and kissed him!! Asha even said You mean you'll marry me right? Carno was flustered and Asha kissed him again and said I like Carno too!!
    • After dating for a few years, it was Asha who proposed Carno. Their group of friends were camping in Asha's territory when it happened. Carno and Asha were washing their hands by the river when she suddenly blurted Carno, shall we get married now? Then Carno fell into the water cos he was so surprised.
    • After Asha's sudden proposal, Carno temporary lost his powers due to the shock. Asha proved to him that she loves him even without his powers by spending time with him doing random stuff they've never done, and stuff that doesn't require Carno's powers. Asha planned it in order to show Carno that there are a lot of things he can do even if he doesn't have powers and that Asha loves him as he is. They wrote novels, knitted scarves, invited Mura and Maria to teach them painting.Carno and Asya ended up painting each other <3

Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
  19. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you! And he really is the stranded for MLs

RudaReed likes this.
  20. Pooshira

Pooshira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    peeks