LCD The Villains Need to Save the World?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jan 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villains-need-to-save-the-world/

I wonder who she plans to have live in this city. I doubt it’d be normal monsters since that would likely not be dismissed as easily as the zombies, and she already did ghosts. Is she planning to create a nation of succubi and/or female vampires or something? I doubt there’d be any humans willing to live there after all.

Also curious what Salo would do if he ever learned what she was doing in the town he authorized her to take over, or the fact that she was claiming to be a part of his faction.

2. Sabruness

Sabruness [Goddess Shigure-Sama Religion's Founder-Pope]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she just plans to create a giant land of yuri. Humans, beastman, the various monster and demon races.... i dont think it would matter to her as long as they are cute and female and able to snu snu in a capable way.

If the faction is indeed as its been described as, he either might not give a shit or want to know how she does it. As for the claim he might actually take it well as, to him, she is a capable up and coming knight of the church (lol).

Nekorin likes this.