Spoiler The Villain's Savior

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, May 5, 2019.

1. Qeelana

Qeelana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Desperate times need desperate measures. I'm so crazy to read this, I racked my brain till found this solution (which doesn't need money cos I'm broke) :

1. Downloaded OCR Text Scanner (free app) in my android. It can scan text directly from image.
    2. Screenshoted the manhwa
    3. Scanned the dialogue
    4. Copy pasted it in google translate

Time wasting or whatever, I don't care.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I salute you

Mikaa, Cherrypopper and Lovina like this.
  3. Vcalkin

Vcalkin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually downloaded the google translate app onto my iPhone and you can use the camera to translate text images. I scrolled and translated at the same time because I was so desperate. Not the most amazing translation since there are some cultural cues that don’t translate well but I have a pretty solid understanding of what is going on in the first 24 chapters.

4. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omgggg:blobrofl: I saw the raw.. though I don't understand what they are saying but it seems the ML really hadn't receive the Mark when they met the first time. BUT! On chapter 23. HE. GOT. IT! kyaaa:blob_pompom:

I'm not sure if he understood what's going on since I can't read korean... but some stuff happened, MC saw the scars on his body, she cried, then suddenly the green light came out of her with some magical effect and then went into ML on the same spot as MC's Mark. At the same time this happened, i think he also heard the mysterious voice (green writing with green halo effect) but I don't know what they said :blob_teary:

Then MC fainted i think.. ML panicked (so hard that i don't think he's been this flustered before), brought her back to his mansion, into his room and got some doctor to take a look at her. The chapter ends when he had to take her dirty clothes off lol.

You don't even have to read this actually. Just go to chap 23 via the Raw link and you'll know:blobsmilehappyeyes:. Don't worry it's free upto chap 24 atm blobmelt_thumbs

5. Darkangel4

Darkangel4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's official Tappytoon has started translating the webcomic.
    For me, I'm reading in spanish (since spanish it's my 1st lenguage),
    This is what happened in the last 2 chap (29 and 30) . So now LJ has accepted to go with Azeg to Cortis (I think it's where the social gattering is made). The father has given a stone to LJ to find her partner and I hope she use it on Azeg. And there was a girl who aproached Azeg and has started badmounthing LJ that she ditch her once and Azeg had put the girl in her place and threaten to kill her since he don't believe what she said.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Mikaa, Cherrypopper, syofiaa and 7 others like this.
  6. aienmajo

aienmajo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how did you scroll and translate at the same time??? Were you using two devices?

Cherrypopper, syofiaa and giseord like this.
  7. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read ch 29 and 30?

8. Stumaid167

Stumaid167 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood(used google translate app on my phone and the webtoon on my laptop) in chapter 23 the
    ML didn't get a soulmate mark. The green light only healed the scars left from the abuse he received. After the green light heals him, she faints and he takes her back to his home. He calls a doctor and I think the doctor tells him he has to change he in order to see what's wrong with her. He kicks him out and calls for a female doctor. He then begins to unclothe her. Telling himself its all to treat her lol./SPOILER]

He blushes will taking off her clothes. His servant comes in without nocking and informs the doctors here. He steps on his foot and tells him to lower his voice because is still out. She then wakes up. Doctor checks that she is okay. Just tells her to rest and take medicine to stabilize pulse. Doctor leaves. Azer tells Jay the he will keep secret about her treating him with the green light power. She asks him what he is talking about. Seems like she can't remember what happened. He says his injure hurts from falling from the horse and she tells him to sit next to her. He lays his head on her shoulder and says he hates being injured and also alone. He asks her to stay with him, Then her sister barges in demanding to see Jay and telling the ML she is there to take her back home.
    Let me know if you want me to spoil chapter 25.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  9. shishidoxx09

shishidoxx09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the latest chapters?

Cherrypopper, giseord and lazynoodles like this.
  10. Nickolatea

Nickolatea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe he/she saw it in a FB page in Spanish...:blobmelt:

Cherrypopper likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Stumaid167

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML bickers with the sister and she tries to get into the room but accidentally trips on his foot and falls. He tells her to be carful and offers to help her get up. After getting up she sees her sister in undergarments and quickly covers her up. She precedes to ask her how she was injured. Jay notices that her clothes are off(finally) and is embarrassed and wondering if the ML saw her soulmate mark. Sister bickers with ML about not calling her and letting her know Jay was hurt. Jay asks them to stop arguing and tells them to get along. The sister refuses and calls the ML shameless and a pervert. She storms off and Jay follows her. She tells her to go home and she will follow her tomorrow. Her sister tells her that she will be waiting. She gets ready to leave and the ML smiles at her departure.
    /SPOILER]

13. Darkangel4

Reading List:
    Link
    I read in spanish you can find on FB they caught up to until the raws

Cherrypopper likes this.
  14. Stumaid167

Reading List:
    Link
    I started to read the raws in Spanish. Does it seem like the ML is using Jay to get back at her father?

Cherrypopper and immortaltear like this.
  15. Darkangel4

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he is not after her father... he really is interested in LJ. But it is not love yet. Her father wants to use the conection of Asep with the prince.

16. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww that's too bad :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I got too excited to see that green light on his chest T.T

Cherrypopper and syofiaa like this.
  17. Stumaid167

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 26 she notices that the soul mark has faded somewhat. She desperately scratches it trying to get it to fade completely.

18. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!!!!$ please do you have the link for the novel?!?!?!????

Cherrypopper and syofiaa like this.
  19. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you reed it??? Plessss tell meeeee

syofiaa likes this.
  20. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a genius!!!!