Spoiler The Viridescent Crown

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know what months the winter is. But I tried searching winter period in korea and I get December to February. Correct me if I'm wrong :blobpeek:

If so, maaan, that's too loooong :blobpats: but will wait for you Author-nim! :blobokhand:

prsmanhwa and boom2424 like this.
  2. lalisaswus

lalisaswus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls someone translate the 19+ birthday and office scene:giggle:

Avery Very, perezz, boom2424 and 2 others like this.
  3. mariaconchita

mariaconchita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "lalisaswus, publicación: 6512201, miembro: 363750"] por favor, alguien traduzca la escena del cumpleaños y la oficina para mayores de 19 años :risilla:[/ QUOTE]

Do you remember that the chapter is the office chapter or what that chapter is about and the birthday chapter is about a specific part

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    boom2424 likes this.
  4. lalisaswus

lalisaswus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure yet but i think the birthday part is chapter 144-145

boom2424 likes this.
  5. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In I woke up as the ugly duckling apparently the ML is not a prince or an immortal being. I was actually surprised when I saw the spoilers!

That's probably a korean thing rather than a MC thing. In Korea girls call older boys/boyfriends oppa and boys call older girls/girlfriends noona. These are also the words for older brother and older sister.
    So sometimes it literally means an older sibling and sometimes it's just a term of endearment.
    Amd how he's adamant that he's never thought of her as a sister, I'm guessing he's been calling her noona/noonim in the other sense all along.

6. hestiareads

hestiareads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes pls explain this to all those people weirded out by the noonims, and oppa and whatnot smh. Although I do wish translators would stop direct translating noonim/oppa to sister/brother cuz the connotations are different in English language compared to Korean

It's bad enough the comments section gets clogged with 'is this incest?' everytime

@Ggukiieee may I ask for the translation of the scene in the hut, during the winter hunt when Ran eventually explains everything to Yustaf? Like, for some reasons I need to know her explanation and how Yustaf reacted and understood why she's been avoiding him :aww::blobReach:

boom2424 and ArkiV_10 like this.
  7. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Where Ran tell everything to Yus.

So Sina, Rumi, Ran and Yus was playing in the snow or riding a sled. Ran was avoiding Yus, coz it seems like to her, Sina and Yus are getting closer. Plus, she still thinks that she's only a side character and might better not to end up with Yus. Like that.

Ran keeps partnering Yus with Sina during the sled ride.
    She walked to Rumi's side and said "Then lets race with Yus! Lets bet who comes down first" (means Rumi & Ran vs Yus & Sina)

Sina and Rumi's faces hardened for a moment.

Yus let out a long sigh and said
    "I dont like it."
    "I cant stand it any longer."

Ran stuttered for a moment due to embarassment,
    "Y - Yus?" then Yus walked up to her and grab Ran, snatching it put her in his shoulder.
    "Yustaf?!!" Ran screamed while struggled as she rested on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Yus holding her with one hand while holding the sled from Rumi with another hand.
    "The two of us will play with the rest."

Rumi shrugged while Sina hide behind Rumi, while Ran says "No way!! Take me down!"

--

Ran eventually gave up screaming and struggling. She wasn't able to eat properly these days so she doesnt have the strength.
    Yus climbed the snowy mountain without much difficulty.

"Yus." - Ran.
    "Yes?" - Yus.
    "Can't you take me down?" - Ran.
    "I dont like it." - Yus.
    "Yus?" - Ran.
    "Yes." - Yus.
    "Are you mad?" - Ran.
    "Not yet." - Yus said so, went up to the top of the hill and put down Ran.
    "Tell me why you are doing this. then I will decide if im going to get mad or not." - Yus
    "W-what..." Ran pretended not to know. But Yus crossed his arms and looked at Ran.
    Dodging Yus eyes. His blue eyes staring at her but Ran couldnt meet his gaze and lowered her gaze.

"Yus?" - Ran
    "Yes." - Yus
    "If-" - Ran
    "Yes." - Yus
    "I-" - Ran.
    Without answering, Yus waiting for Ran to speak.
    Ran took a deep breath.
    "How would you feel if I told you that I was leaving Lazia?" - Ran
    "Tell me honestly, any answer is fine with me." - Ran
    "Honestly..." - Yus
    "Yes..." - Ran nodded and looked up to see Yus.

Ran thinks
    'whatever the answer, I wanted an honest anwer.'
    'Actually you started liking Sina, so if you tell me to go, I think my heart will be a little lighter'

"I won't let you go." - Yus
    "Yeah, so- what..?" - Ran
    Yus looked at her silently.
    "I wont let you go. Even if you leave, you must come back to Lazia." - Yus
    Ran stared blankly at him.
    "Ive already given you a chance to escape. It was Ran who threw away this chance. I never let go of what I catch. There's no use in regretting it now." - Yus
    With a low growl, Yus took a step closer to her. He grabbed her arm.
    "Can I let you run away like this?" - Yus
    "Yus.." - Ran took a deep breathe.
    "Didnt Sina is better?" - Ran
    "What kind of thing is that - Excuse me!" -
    Yus quickly corrected the reflexes that came out of nowhere without realizing it.
    "What nonsense is that?!" - Yus
    "No, even if it isn't - but.. but -" - Ran. 'But what if it goes wrong for Yus?' Ran thinks.
    "What?" - Yus
    "I - I - I want you to be safe. So Yus is doing well with Sina - " She swallowed as she spoke.
    "Sina is pretty, unlike me. she has a good athleteism. she is cheerful. she seems to communicate well with you, and even says she enjoys your conversations? be kind to Sina - " - Ran
    "Ran Romea!!" - In the end, it was Yus who screamed. He spoke to her low and fast.
    "My heart is mine. Thats not to say you're not going to go out of your way to push someone else like that in moderation! Besides - " - Yus clenched his teeth and continued.
    "My suspicions were real. Yea, did you hate it that much? So much that you want to ran away? If so, please be honest! Dont act like that!" - Yus
    Ran's eyes widened by surprise.
    "Yu-" - Ran
    "That way - " - Yus bit his teeth. Arbitrary kind, arbitrary gentle, arbitrary -, if raindrops are flowing the way they want, what do you do to a rock with a hole in it forever? He got frustrated and let go of her hands.
    "And are you pushing others in moderation now? Is that your last cruel kindness?" - Yus

Ran eyes lit up. tears swelled up in her eyes and fell down.
    "No, Yus - Its not like that" Tears running down in her cheeks stings and froze.
    "I like Yustaf." Ran covered her face with both hands.
    "But i dont know what to do-" - Ran.
    Yus took off his gloves and put it in his pocket, pushing her hands away to her face, wiping the corner of her eyes with a large hand. It was like handling a cracked glass.
    "Dont cry. Everything freezes." - Yus
    Ran's wet eyes looked at Yus. Yus kissed the corner of her eyes and whispered.
    "If you like me, then please stay by my side." - Yus.
    "Well, but it may not be a happy ending." - Ran
    "Then, will it be a happy ending if it falls?" - Yus
    "Thats..." - Ran opened her mouth and Yus kissed her.
    It was a kiss after a long time.

'oh damn it' - Yus let out a growl.
    feeling overly excited and barely ending the kiss while Ran was gasping for breathe.
    Seeing her face reddened, he couldnt stand it and he kissed her again and again.
    Ran accepted his kiss even tho she was running out of breath, which made her even more thrilled.
    After kissing, Yus pulled her tight. He hugged her and Ran whispered in his arms.
    "Yus?" - Ran
    "Yes." - Yus
    "Would you like to hear my story?" - Ran
    "Yes. you can." - Yus
    Ran sighed and smiled awkwardly.
    "It might make you think I'm crazy." - Ran
    "then I can go crazy with you." - Yus
    "Yus." - Ran
    "I am serious. Then- " - Ran
    Yus said and holding up his sled and said
    "We cant talk here, lets go to a nearby hut" - Yus
    "Do you have a hut?" - Ran
    "Yes" - Yus
    Ran nodded her head.

It seems that if I went to the mansion, formally set up a seat, and started talking, the courage I have now would disappear.
    I wanted to get rid of it as quickly as I could. Ran thinks.

Not long after walking as Yus said that they found the hut. The log cabin, built of wood, looked quite sturdy.
    The inside also kept clean, so Ran asked. "is this a hunting hut?"
    "On the ice?" - Yus said with smirk
    "A dragon that rests during a winter hunting" - Yus
    "Ah, but its too small for all the knights to stay here, right? It's for Yus.." - Ran
    When Ran raised her voice as if teasingly, Yus said calmly.
    "It's for the wounded"
    "Oh sorry. I misunderstood." - Ran said blushing
    Yus said while lighting the fire in the hut.
    "Sometimes the weather doesnt get better all of a sudden. There are huts like this all over the places."
    "its like that.." - Ran nodded

Fortunately, the large pit was a new item using ice crystals so the inside of the hut gets warm instantly.
    There is even a blanket on the bed and chair attached to the wall.

Ran took a deep breath.
    "I dont know where to start, but im not Ran."
    Yus raised his eyebrows. Ran smiled awkwardly and said everything.
    The encounter with the spirits, the fact that she was a reader, that she came from a different world same as Sina or that she is initially misunderstood it as a book.

"doesnt that sound strange? but a spirit came out of the dream - " Ran couldnt speak properly at first but Yus was not budging and only listened carefully. Concentrated and waiting for every word patiently.
    Ran's trembling stopped, and she spoke even more deeply about her inner story and what she read.
    Phanias, the reason for knowing the name of the spirit, what she was thinking. and -
    "If its normal, you and Sina should be connected. Then it's a happy ending... now that the future is uncertain, Im anxious.....:" - Ran said so and shook her head.
    Yus was still looking at her with unchanging face.
    "So that's how it happened." - Ran

When the story is over, Yus sat down next to her. Ran's shoulder trembled slightly.
    Yus turned his head and asked.
    "Then what was your original name?"
    Ran opened her eyes wide and spoke softly.
    "Ran" The name is the same. As she whispered, Yus laughed.
    "Then atleast I didnt confess my love by calling the wrong name."
    Ran cheeks flushed and Yus whispered, "Ran."
    "yes?"
    "Ran, Ran.."

When he called her name like that, Ran felt a lump in her heart was melting.
    She thought that it didnt matter because she had the same name anyway, but there is really a difference between the 'Ran' he knew and the one he didnt - calling her name, Ran felt tears in her eyes and hugged him tightly. Unlike before, the name he called her was like a name that really called her from the inside of her heart.
    Ran. Ran.
    It's the sweetest and most musical name in the world and Ran didnt feel ashamed.

Yus hugged her face to face and said.
    "So from the moment I fell from the tree."
    "Yes." - Ran
    "Also.." - Yus.
    From then on, I thought it was strange. And the Ran he loved was the Ran in front of him, so that was a good thing. It was really good tho.
    "Ran" - Yus
    "Yes?" - Ran
    "Are you dating me out of sympathy?" - Yus.
    Feeling sorry for the boy in what you have read.
    "it can't be. If I hadnt liked Yus, I wouldve ran away sooner, as i said before." - Ran said while gently grabbing Yus shoulder and pushed him away from the hug. looking at his face Ran said.
    "Is that all?" - Ran
    "Yes?" - Yus
    "Anything else?" - Ran
    "Rather, the questionable part has been resolved and its refreshing." - Yus
    I had doubts about Ran, but the parts that were covered and passed were all solved with this.
    Suddenly, Yus asked a question that came to mind.
    "Then Rumi isnt an old acquaintance either?"
    "Yes." - Ran nodded and Yus face brightened a little.

Ran also felt relieved after she had revealed all of her secrets. She realized one.
    Real intimacy doesnt happen with secrets in between.
    There is Yus who now knows all about her. It was then that she felt as if she had set her feet on the ground.
    And I felt even closer to Yus.

Yus sighed and said.
    "Besides where is the misconception that I like Sina came from?"
    "But.. at a new year's party before-" Ran murmured.
    "You laughed while dancing together.. And Sina also saw Yus and said you were cool.. Wouldnt it be better if it wasnt me? - Ran
    "Ran." - Yus
    "Yes?" - Ran
    I glanced at him and somehow Yus was smiling. I thought you will be angry.
    "The reason i laughed was because she gave me a praises of you."
    "What-" - Ran
    His smile grew a little darker.
    "You must have been jealous."
    Ran blinked and Yus leaned towards her.
    "Isnt it?" Ran couldnt help but admit it by looking at Yus' sparking sapphire eyes.
    "I was.... a little...." - Ran
    Yus kissed her.
    "I thought I was the only one jealous." - Yus
    "What.." - Ran eyes widened in surprise.
    "Yus?"
    "Of course I do. If there are others who touched what's mine. That Rumi was the same - " - Yus
    I didnt like Blaine being too close either. Rabel as well. Yus thinks

However, swallowing the backstory.
    Yus kissed her once more. Is there anything she is jealous of too?
    It was a new discovery for him.
    After kissing, Yus said to Ran, whose face was flushed red.
    "Then the prophecy has already been wrong since Ran visits the academy. Theres no way I'll ever fall in love with another woman. If the future becomes uncertain, wouldnt it be possible to change for the better?" - Yus
    "Yes." - Ran nodded her head slightly, and Yus felt uneasy and embraced Ran.
    "I was really worried. I guess that Ran did changed her heart." - Yus
    "Sorry." - Ran

Now that she confessed everything and thought about it in Yus' arms, Ran's face was burning because it was a shameful thing to do.
    "I still heard what you said to the maids." - Yus
    "Is that so." - Ran
    "Are you planning to leave?" - Yus
    Yus grabbed her tightly and said. "So did you really mean to do that?"
    "yes." ran spoked frankly.
    Yus lifted her face in exasperation and said.
    "What were you going to do when you leave Lazia?" - Yus.
    Without a penny, how are you going to get out of this place? I didnt want her to run away but I hated when I see her suffer wherever she went. Ran said she decided to be honest even after he become honest.
    "I have an identity prepared early." - Ran
    Yus' eyes narrowed.
    "I beg your pardon?" - Yus
    "Uh, for the sake of escape, I have an identity that I dug out... I was going to use it." - Ran
    "Since when?" - Yus
    "What-" - Ran
    "Since when did you established that identity?" - Yus voice was smooth as silk
    "I thought about it from the beginning. Was it when Yus coming of age ceremony was just around the corner?" - Ran
    Yus let out a short groan and said.
    "Im glad my sister was drunk." - Yus
    "What? alcohol?" - Ran. What do you mean suddenly.
    "Didnt you get drunk that day and tell me to tell you the terms? Actually i was going to talk about it a little bit later." - Yus stared at Ran
    "It means that one day, Ran coulve disappeared without a noise like mouse or bird." - Yus
    "yeah." Ran frowned and laughed.
    "Good timing" - Yus groaned again.

Ran smiling lightly now, but its not just such a problem, it's all at stake - everything.

Yus stopped thinking. She blinked in front of him, smiled and said why.
    I looked at Ran, who looked up at him with a face like that.
    When did she become his everything? When did my Lazia becomes Ran?
    Somehow a laugh came out, and Yus said while he leaned on.
    "Really.." - Yus
    "Yus?" - Ran
    "No its nothing" - Yus

--

So after this, there will be a snow storm and they need to stay in the hut until its okay to go down. They had talked and sweet moments but I'll continue the pt 3 some other time. Maybe tomorrow. :blobpats:

Sxypia, podojoaa, Canesta and 26 others like this.
  8. hestiareads

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaah thank youuu :blobpats: actually what happened is that I read the translation on wattpad before and I bookmarked this particular scene. Idk why it's so cute and bittersweet to me, but then the translation got deleted, that's why I was looking around for it in the forum :blobmelt::blobmelt:thank you thank youuu @Ggukiieee

boom2424 and Ggukiieee like this.
  9. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Then all of a sudden, the room went dark all at once.
    Ran said, "is the lights off?" I looked around involuntarily.
    Yus stood up and went to the window. he swallowed a moan.
    "what? why did it suddenly get dark?" ran said so and looked at the window as well.
    "Snow storm?!" She screamed and ran to the door without realizing it, opened it, and her body swung along the doorknob.
    I felt it coming out. As the wind was strong, Ran holding the handle came out as the door opened.
    Yus grabbed it, dragged it inside and closed the door.
    The door closed with a loud sound while Ran was gasping for breath.
    "Uh, uh, How are we doing?" Ran said, trembling.
    Felt a sudden drop of temperature in the cabin.
    Yus closed all the shutters of the hut and turned on the lamp.
    There was a roar of rattling windows, doors and wind mixing together.
    "We will have to wait until the storm stops." - Yus turned his gazed to the ice crystals stacked neatly.
    "It will last at least 3 or 4 days." - Yus
    "I'm really glad it wasn't firewood." - Ran sighed as she took off some of her clothes.
    "Let's close all the windows and doors with this. It would be much better if the clothes was reduced. And It's too thick to move around." - Ran
    Yus nodded. A cloak on a shawl, a fur coat, another coat in it, a cardigan, a sweater, a vest, a shirt.

After taking off all the clothes. I felt my body become lighter. She even took off her sweater and vest and put on a shirt and cardigan.
    "Isnt Yustaf cold?" - Ran
    "I am okay." - Yus
    "I didnt ask if you're okay. I ask if you were cold." - Ran
    "it's not cold." - Yus
    "How can you not be cold in only a coat?!!" As she screamed, Yus laughed.
    "You seem to have a constitution that doesn't get too cold." - Yus.
    Yus was dressed in a shirt and trousers, so he set the oven temperature higher.
    Ran also took off her fur gloves and put them side.
    "Isn't the temperature too high?" at Ran's question, Yus shook his head.
    "No, this is just a beginning. It is better to pre-warm the air." - Yus
    "Yes.." Ran sighed and came to the fireplace.
    "I'm glad I set it up as magic craft tho."
    "I'm happy. If it were a wood, it wouldnt last long."

"Its a big deal..." Ran murmured and Yus said.
    "What do you mean?"
    "No, Yus isolated here. Aren't there going to be riots from below by now? I shouldnt say that they'll coming to find you." - Ran
    "They aren't that stupid." Yus answered and brought a blanket and laid it on a wooden chair.
    "I hope it ends soon." Ran said while listening to the sound of swinging shutters.
    "Is that so?" - Yus
    "No?" - When Ran saw him surprised, Yus fainted a laugh.
    "It's just the two of us." - Yus
    "Oh." - Ran said while shrugging her shoulder.
    Yus sat down in his chair and and said.
    "Come here." Opened his arms, and Ran blushing, hesitantly approached him.
    Yus placed her lightly on his legs and wrapped her in a blanket.
    "Because you are always with other people in the mansion." - Yus
    Ran laughed a little in his words.
    "Is it? but there are times when we're alone in the room, right? At least I know It's not common." - Ran
    Timodia, Kara, Soda, Kiri always with her everyday.
    "So I endured It." Yus murmured.
    "What?" - Ran
    "No." - Yus kissed her on the forehead and then asked.
    "By the way, the story I heard earlier.." - Yus
    "yes." - Ran
    "Could you please elaborate a little more?" - Yus
    "Ah, yes.." Ran nodded and spoke as detailed as she could remember.

Yus heared the story of Baron Linderbergh's regent, his daughter - the story of his marriage with his cousin, without a change of impression.
    For him, it just a story. And as Ran's story went backwards, he became more and more confused, and he knew very little about what happened after that. But Ran confided what she knew.

"Did you say Delpanto? the darkness sealed in that wall?" - Yus
    "Yes." - Ran
    "It must be a black dragon."
    Yus raised his eyebrows lightly. Ran frowned and said.
    "I'm a bit shaky too. But apparently it was. Were the two of them lovers in the first place? It would have been." - Ran
    "They are lover?" - Yus
    "Yeah, but Ivria saved the continent from the beast, right? she was a strong woman herself, but she sacrificed a lot."
    Ran leaned against Yus.
    "So Delpanto thought, without those children, Ivria wouldnt have any trouble?" - Yus
    "Indeed." - Ran
    Yus nodded. Humans, dwarves, and elves. Reconciliation between races was almost impossible and in fact, it was the same even within the same race.
    Iveria was a hero to all of them, but I can only guess that it must have been more troublesome.
    And because of them, his lover was sacrificed.
    "So Iveria sealed Delpanto. I'm not sure exactly what it is." - Ran
    "That's why Delpanto is looking for Ivria." - Yus
    "Yes." - at Ran's word, Yus took a long breath and said.
    "Then we must fight the black dragon." - Yus
    "right." - Ran
    "Dragon.." - Yus murmured.
    "I dont know if it's still a dragon." - Yus.
    "What?" - Ran
    "Even a dragon have a lifespan. A thousand years in that darkness." - Yus tilted his head.
    "I do not know, Is that really Delpanto, the black dragon?"
    Yus said so and narrowed his eyes. Ran thought about it for a moment.
    "I dont think so." She nodded. Then Ran laughed a little.
    When Yus looked down at her, Ran stood up and said.
    "I never imagined it would be like this with Yus, but I did." - Ran
    "So do I." - Yus
    "You really dont know what people do." She turned her body completely, supported it on my knees, and stood up.

Yus was in a position to look up at her. She covered Yus face and slowly ran her thumb across his lips.
    "Yustaf Laban de Lazia." She smiled. "I love You."
    Yus eyes widened.
    "I think I haven't said it yet." - Ran whispered and kissed his lips lightly.
    Yus reached out and pulled her hair back, kissing her deeply again.
    His other hand climbed up to her waist.
    Ran took a deep breath as she felt his warm hand on her clothes.
    The hand that came down again, brushing her soft side, supported her and laid her down the chair.
    Ran hugged his shoulder and accepted the rough kiss.
    The stimulation is so strong that tears flowed spontaneously.
    Barely stopped kissing, he licked her tears lightly and spoke in a husky voice.
    "We're alone and you want to stimulate me."
    "Because it's not good to do it without being married." - at Ran's words, Yus let out a moan, as if caught by the words, and lightly pressed her body.
    At his weight, Ran said "Yus!!" she shouted while burst out laughing.
    Yus frowned and bit the nape of her neck lightly and Ran said.
    "Yustaf!!!" She groaned and screamed.
    Yus raised his head and said.
    "Then when spring comes, we get married, not engaged."
    "what?" Ran's eyes widened.
    "What about Ran? You don't want to?" - Yus
    "No, no, no, I - " - Ran stuttered in surprise.

It was nice to hear that it was actually getting married, but it felt like I wasn't mentally prepared at all.
    Yus asked her again at her reaction.
    "Or should we just get engaged? but a little earlier?" - Yus
    "Yea, that's good." - Ran nodded quickly.
    A satisfied smile crept across Yus face.
    "great." He got up and easily grabbed Ran and made her stand up.
    "I dont think I can maintain a reason anymore." - yus
    Ran laughed and Yus whispered in her ears.
    "Really, Im not kidding at all." His voice was low and deep with desire, so Ran quickly wiped her smile away.
    "Yes.." - Ran

Ran sat quietly with their hands together, while Yus leaned against the wall.
    Ran looked at Yus like that. His black hair is shiny and neat, and his eyes are bright blue that can be seen even from a distance.
    The proportions are perfect with broad shoulders and tall stature.
    Not to mention that he has a handsome face and have a good voice.
    When he calls 'Ran' in a low voice, my body trembles by itself.
    Play the piano really well, good at swordmanship. He is not inferior as a lord.
    Above all else, being with him made my heart pound and at the same time relieved me.
    'This perfect man loves me.'

"Ran." at Yus calls, Ran replied, "Yes." She looked at him in amazement and Yus said languidly.
    "I will eat you." ( i dunno but it was mtled like that) Ran face turned red, she jumped.
    "Hey! didnt you think of that?" - Ran
    "Then what were you thinking?" - Yus
    "Just, yus.... so handsome..." - Ran mumbled. But Yus understood it well.
    "Im glad that you like it." - Yus
    Ran's face reddened even more at his words. She jumped at her seat and walked towards the cupboard.
    "Do you have anything to eat? come to think of it, Isn't lack of food is our biggest problem?" - Ran
    You won't die if you starve for a few days. When she opened the cupboard, there was something like a square hard-looking loaf of bread that didn't look appetizing.
    "What is this?" - Ran
    "It's dry." Yus arrived to where is Ran, Yus pulled the bread out of cupboard.
    Ran took it and stuck out her tounge.
    "If you hit someone with this, will you get hurt? How do you eat this?" - Ran
    "It soaked in water. Or just take a little bit and chew it." - Yus
    "....is it tasty?" - Ran
    "I hope.." - Yus
    At Yus words, Ran sighed and put the bread back to its place.
    "Use it when you really need it." - Ran
    Yus laughed lightly and found a tea bag in the corner and the two brewed tea.

Because we were together, the story came out non-stop.
    From territorial issue to trade, business, and future plans.
    After talking for a while, Ran gave a long yawn.
    The time is unknow, but the heavy eyelids made it seem quite dark.
    "Good night." Ran nodded at Yus words.
    She said as she crawled into the duvet.
    "Come here too. There is only one blanket." - Ran
    "You want to test my patience?" - Yus
    "What. It's better to be in a warm place than to be in a cold place." - Ran
    Yus sighed as he patted the seat next to me. Still unwilling to reject it outright, he went to the blanket as Ran suggested.
    Ran smiled as Yus put his hand around her waist.
    "Sleep well"
    "Yes, good night."
    He kissed her on the cheek, and Ran quickly fell asleep.
    Yus sighed and hugged her closer, the adjusted her posture.
    He moaned again, pulled himself away and tossed and turned. (LOL)

The next day, Ran woke up to the piercing sunlight.
    Looking around blankly, she had realized she slept in a hut.
    "Are you awake?" - Yus
    "Uh. Yes. oh have it already done?" - Ran
    "Yes. Fortunately."
    At Yus words, Ran got up from her seat and stumbled for a moment.
    "What?!" - Surprised Yus grabbed her and Ran had her eyes closed for a long time as her eyes went round and round.
    "You must be dizzy because you are hungry." - Yus
    "I havent been able to eat these days." - Ran
    Yus frowned and Ran laughed.
    "Now I can eat well."
    "We must go down now."

Then he started dressing her. Like a 7 year old child, Ran insisted that she could do it herself but he pretended not to listen.
    Dressed Ran tightly and hugged her. Ran said again. "I can walk."
    But this time, he went out without even pretending that he heard her.
    He loaded Ran on sled and sat behind it. At that moment, Ran was relieved.
    If Yus had been carrying me the whole time, I wouldnt be able to bear it.
    Ran grabbed hold of the string made of bronze and loaded with bells from a large sleigh that twinkled in the morning light.
    "Lets go." - Yus.
    "Yes." - Ran nodded.
    Yus pushed the sled forwards. The front was slightly tilted and the sled quickly sped up as it slid over the snow.
    Ran let out a screaming laugh.

It was Rumi who ran ahead.
    "Lord! Master!."
    Yus stepped out and stopped the sleigh.
    Ran was thinking about the dizziness she had before and was about to slowly get up.
    But Yus got up first and held her in a hug.
    "Are you okay? Are you injured?" - Rumi. Ran shook her head at his question.
    "We are both fine. We stayed in a hut."
    A look of relief crossed in Rumi's face. "What a relief."
    "Call the therapist." - Yus
    Rumi opened his eyes wide, then looked at Ran and frowned.
    "Where else are you in pain? Why arent you saying it?" - Rumi
    "I wasnt hurt! I was just dizzy because I couldnt eat breakfast." - Ran
    "Are you going to lose your balance and fall?" - Rumi
    "Because Its really okay." - Ran
    "Ill go ahead and call the therapis." - Rumi

--

So the therapist check Ran. Also, she was able to eat her breakfast.
    She also tell to their maids (Kiri, soda, Kara, Dia) that they She and Yus was already engaged.
    "The Lord said that earlier and you are getting enagaged before end of this week." - Kiri
    "So fast!" - Ran exclamed while laughing.
    "Yes it is." - Kiri
    "Congratulations!" - Dia said while quickly bent her knees.
    Other maids also says their Congratulation to Ran. While Ran is already feeling embarrassed for some reason.

--

10. hestiareads

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Yustaf is impatient and wants to do More with Ran *cough**cough* :blobjoy::blobparty:

Thank you for the part 3 and 4!! :blobpopcorn_cool:

11. morespoilerpls

morespoilerpls Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls spoil us how ML propose to MC. Thank youuu!

12. perezz

perezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they have office scene WHATT?!!

Avery Very likes this.
  13. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about the office scene? Pllllzzzzzz:blobReach::blobtaco:

14. Pest-chan

Pest-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. Reading it made me blush so hard. So writing it down in detail is hard for me :blobcatblush:
    It started with Yus stating that they could do it on a couch and how he will teach Ran how to do it.:blobcatblush2::blob_mask:
    And it was soooooo.... Ehem... Just... Intense and..... (wow I'm starting to sweat again) just messy....
    In the end, Ran was so embarrassed to face the servants (who are aware after they clean up the office) that she thought of how to throw the couch as it was deemed... Unusable.. after the messy session...:blobdead:

tisifone21, refanol and lazy_neko like this.
  15. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, now uh are just increasing my curiosity:blobpeek::blobpeek:

16. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I'm back here to complete the top 3 R19 spoiler. LOL. so just like I said on my previous R19 spoilers, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (as I did not change the wordings coz I'm lazy, sorry lol)

So, there was a little personal time between the 2 of them. Even tho they had a lot of time alone, the documents were still in their hands. Late in the morning, there was no one in the library. Yus is sitting leaning on a couch, and Ran is lying loosely.

"so im just going to abandon the principality and become independent as a kingdom." Yus said while twisting Ran's hair with his fingers.

"Ah, I agree with that. I was going to make it a principality because i was noticing the Empire, but there was no need for that." - Ran

"its more convenient for diplomacy" - Yus

"Yeah, its okay if its right" - Ran sighed and put his hands on her stomach.

"somehow, it feels like its been a long time since ive seen Yus face."

"Thats because Ran goes to bed early" confusion crossed in Ran's face.

"if you go in, looking forward to the night, the only thing waiting was Ran's sleeping in bed" Ran's face turned red at Yus murmured.

"Ha, but with Yus, um, then - i dont have the stamina to work on the next day." Ran's embarrased.

"No, that, not on purpose -" his blue eyes narrowed. He put the papers aside and pressed Ran on the shoulder as she was about to get up.

"Ran, can I tell you something interesting?"

"what?"

"Its also possible to do it in a couch" Yus whispered.
    Ran's face turned red.

"Now I will teach you."

"come on, wait, Yus?!"

Grabbing Ran's ankles as she struggled. Yus hung one on the back of the couch and the other lowered to the floor.
    Ran struggled as he became naked with her legs completely spread out in front of Yus.

"Wait! Yus!"

However it was not easy to get the upper body up while the legs were jammed. Yus grabbed her thighs, fixed them, raised the dressed, and gently removed the underwear. The dress came up, and Ran couldnt see Yus well anymore. But the cool air is reaching places where it shouldnt be. She tries to somehow get Yus out of sight by pressing the hem of the dress with her hands, but failed when his hot tounge touched the bottom.

Breathing in, Ran shrugged. With her legs wide open, Yus sat comfortably, rolling her round red bead with his tounge, pressing it with his lips and sucking hard. With his thumb and forefinger twirling the blood shot and firm clitoris, Yus lowered his gaze.

The wide opened entrance was wet and glistening with love juices. It was an unbelievable sight. When you slide your finger in, it twitches and tightens. Yus rolled the clitoris again with his tounge. While Ran struggling, not knowing what to do.

It rolled gently exposing the epidermis with its tounge, and when it was sucked strongly, the waist flapped and jumped.

"uh-huh, yes, Yus, stop, its the office, but, uh, people, if they come -"

"I will close the door"

"uh - huh.."

"You still have time to talk."

When Yus sucked it up enough to feel a little pain, Ran trembled with a small scream. The liquid of love gushed out. Yus said, licking the pathetic marble that had swelled with his tounge. "You seem to prefer the pain side."

"No, no, whoa! Uh huh, no, uh huh!" at the exquisite tounge trick, Ran trembled and climax again. Yus didnt stopped his tounge until the liquid was enough to stain the couch. Ran's white inner thighs convulsed several times, and her mouth poured out thick honey.

"Yus, i dont like it... Show me your face.." Yus looked at my lower body at the sound of a whimper. It had risen enough to swell, and the front, which even felt a little painful, was wet with cooper fluid and stained.

Yus licked his lips lightly and raised her upper body. Then, as if waiting, Ran stretched out her arms.

"Yus -" Yus smiled and stood up, lowering her legs from the backrest onto the couch. Then he lifted up Ran's upper body up and sat behind her back. One of Ran's legs was still on the couch and only one was on the ground, leaving her legs slightly apart. Yus grabbed Ran's upper body with one hand as if it were wrapped around him. Then with the other hand, he stroked her swollen genitals again.

"ah, Yus, wait, stop -" Ran twisted, but her arms were held tightly by Yus hands, and couldnt move.

As she tried to put her legs together, Yus kicked her ankle from behind, making it impossible to close. Moreover, the legs, which had lost its strenght from the continued caress, were difficult to close properly. Unlike before, when he insisted on only caressing the clitoris, now his fingers are inside her.

"Ran completely wet and dripping. Can you hear this? The sound of water is roaring."

"hey, yes, ah - ah -" Ran shuddered at the one sided pleasure. Ran shook her back and tapped his fingers to the beat. When Yus stopped his fingers, she turned to look at him in tears, lowered her waist and swallowed her finger.

"Yus...." Ran shook her back as she groaned and tightened. A few pleasures was given, but the climax has not yet been reached. (Yus, you devil. lol)

"People might come in.. And you are begging me, who should be doing it?" she knew he was joking, but she was confused and didnt know what to do. Thats so cute and lovely. Yus smiled and kissed Ran on the back of her neck, kissing her hair and behind her ears. Still, the movement of her fingers on her is splendid, her fingers hovered around the edges, but never giving climax.

"Yus... Yus..." Ran, shaking her back in agony as Yus released her.

"If you want, get your knees on the couch and spread them out."

"........"

"I dont care if you going to keep doing this -" (her doing the masturbation)

Ran eventually change into kneeling on the couch as if crawling. She swallowed her saliva as she heard Yus unfasten his belt. For a moment, Yus stared at his white buttocks and red penis, which has swelled as much as it had swelled between them. There, a saliva was dripping and wet the couch.

Ran shivered as Yus gently rubbed his erect penis against her lower mouth (not the actual mouth, if you know what i mean). The glans slid over her entrance and passed. Even with a single movement, his genitals were glistening with love juices.

"Yustaf." Ran raised her hips a little more, trying to turn around him. Yus slowly pushed his penis inside her. The wall shook as it gently sucked in his thing with a squeak. He moved slowly, savoring the very slow clinging inside. When Ran couldnt stand it and started shaking her back, Yus laughed lowly.

"Ran, its really cute. This is what Ran choked first." (lol the mtl is like this, i dunno anymore)

He grabbed Ran's waist and began to move. Flesh and flesh collided, and the sound of liquid splashing could be heard nakedly.

"hah, ah, ah!" Ran's body, which already hot, quickly reached its peak. But Yus did not stop.

"hey, uh, uhh, ah, ah!!" Ran convulsed. Climaxing twice in an instant, but Yus penis stabbed mercilessly inside the vaginal wall. At the climax, the convex inner walls were rubbed against the glans again, and at the third climax, Ran only made a muffled sound of breathing out of his lungs. She trembled, her body limp. Her shoulders trembled and her arms twitched.

But Yus did not stop. Ran sobbed as he reached out and pressed his hands against her clitoris, then slipped it between her tongs and rubbed her up and down.

"oh, stop, Yus, i hate it, its weird, its getting weird-" Ran struggled with her tounge tangled and her ability to think extremely deteriorated.

Yus whispered, growling to her ears, as if layering himself on top of hers, "let it be strange, then i would be sure you will be satisfied. Go crazy, and if only I can witness you, I will be extremely satisfied." he tapped her belly and ejaculated at a speedy pace.

"If i press like this, will i feel more clearly?" Ran nodded her head.

"Are you feeling good?"

"yeah, yes, okay, good.." Ran muttered with a loose tounge.

Yus said as he got out of Ran, lying on the couch and began to undress her.

"I am just getting started."

(the end, next scene was when Ran woke up with a severe muscle pain and embarassed about the couch aftermat. LOL)

17. ushii

ushii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IM-IM BLUSHING 0/////////////////0

18. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yus u hot ranfucker

Im thirsty for this couple

Im crying, thank you for spoiling us so much

19. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me which chapter of the novel did the manhwa season 1 ended on???? please

20. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    In what platform were you reading it?

I might help you if it's google books. It's on Volume 2, Chapter 2, and about page 178 or so.