Spoiler The Way That Knight Lives As A Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 20, 2020.

1. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link?

2. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted the raw novel link on the 1st post.

jimia likes this.
  3. YunaCress

YunaCress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this kind of Rivals-to-lovers story :cry:. Hope to see more spoiler.

simplysharonda likes this.
  4. Victo.gg

Victo.gg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to update MTL for this novel, I'm currently working on extracting the Raw so wait a little :aww:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    LayZhang, pupupupu, miyuki_14 and 8 others like this.
  5. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be waiting!!

6. ergoplush

ergoplush Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the MTL character spoiler is very bad.

phamtasia likes this.
  7. Victo.gg

Victo.gg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here we go :aww:

#1 The Knight Becomes a Lady

The stone floor that touched my cheek was cold. However, the coolness began to gradually fade.

Blood was leaking out of the mouth, and the stomach felt a burning sensation as if a fireball was about to burn the intestines.

The blood flowing from there was slowly wetting the floor.

He tries to speak with his trembling lips. However, the vocal cords were not functioning, and the voice was not heard.

All Estelle could do was just ask her eyes.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why the hell?

Estelle opened her eyes and looked at the killer who had killed her. His vision was blurred, but he could see the man's legs standing on the floor. He tried to look at his face, but the strength to lift his head disappeared.

“You're still alive like this even with a poisoned sword, you're the leader.”

His voice, as always, was soft and sweet. His sensation disappears on his face

His long fingers swept his hair.

“Ka ...... Lee.......” “Shh, it’s more painful when you talk. Estelle. I have to die quietly.”

My finger, which had stayed in my ear, quickly touched my blood-stained lips. It seems to feel the last breath of those lips.

If the day when her breathlessness approaches, she will surely face her death, but she was a vaguely thought to have some regrets. But now she couldn't afford to have regrets.

She never remembered that her motherland would surrender to her enemy Jans Gare if she died, that all the Knights of the Knights would be killed, or even that she was now the best of the best laughs that her death was the most pathetic dog death .

Because, nothing is more important now than her betrayal she suffered.

Her traitor was gently touching her lips. The last breath I was trying to exhale became even harder. Her body shook with pain.

Khalid, why are you? Why did you find me? why?

She thought it would be worthwhile to risk her life. It was you who made me hold the sword. It was you who made it into a knight.

It was a friend and a comrade who shared life and trouble.

He was the only brother who hadn't shared blood, and the man who had been engraved in her life with a vivid light.

Nevertheless, you betray me. Khalid, you

me!

His vision was darkened as if he had lost his sight.

“Goodbye, my Ishtar.”

With her soft goodbye, Estelle closed her eyes.

Damn old man. Jed grinds his teeth. After suffering from battle with the monsters, what's wrong and what's wrong?

Jed's reddish brown eyes flashed. His mood ran the worst.

However, there was no one in the world to blame. In other words, he had run out of the time of life that God had allowed, and in other words he just died of sickness.

The damn old man here, he was Jed's father, the Duke of Heint's house, or, no, the former house of Gaspar Heint.

Before he went on duty, he felt strange, so it was his sudden obituary that flew from the battlefield.

First of all, he had to remedy the feelings of losing his father, to perform his funeral, to receive his title and to be greeted by vassals, and to pledge allegiance to the emperor.

It was also annoying to inherit the title at the young age of twenty-seven, but the problem was the duke's will.

A will, sealed with beeswax, with the signature of the predecessor and the family's mark.

In addition to the seal of the family crest on the glossy parchment, there were not one but three seals of the Daishin Crown.

Of course, this honorable, no, damn priest, three rushed wills, no one

You cannot refuse to fulfill the will.

If rejected, he has violated the will of God, and he will not have a name as my people, let alone a title.

The content of the will was very simple. To marry Young Ae of Count Aydin. However, unlike that simple sentence, the content wasn't simple at all.

Jed had his fiancée created in Joolji.

It's not that I don't like women. Jed covered the coming woman... No, she covered it.

Of course, only pretty women were covered. But isn't Count Aidine Young-ae beautiful? It wasn't like that.

She is rumored to be beautiful enough to be called Ansgar's'Morning Star' as the name Lucipella.

She slept.

She is like the color of the night sky, her long and greedy hair, a pure white face, and that she is like a star, her silver blue

Up to her eyes.

She is now 20 years old.

She is 20 years old. She was a woman as young as seven years old, but if you think about getting married before the average woman is less than twenty, she is older than marriage.

She said why she couldn't marry, she was simple. She was because of her personality.

Count Aydin died from the Countess when he was a child, and he had only his only daughter.

And the problem was that Count Ai Dean raised her up as a pampered and precious daughter, whether it would literally fly away if she blows or break her if touched.

So she grew up spoiled, and her worst nervous personality was added to her, and as much as her beautiful appearance, her tempered head has already spread rumors among the nobles. Besides, recently,

'There was a question with His Majesty the Crown Prince.

The phrase'there is a question' was simple, but what was in it was quite enormous.

First of all, it wasn't just a fresh love affair, but the fact that it contained the luck of men and women.

It seemed to me to know roughly what it was like if the situation of their sleep was heard in his ears.

The result of the meeting between the fierce prince and the fierce Count Young-ae was obvious. She was eventually abandoned miserably by the prince and became her laugh.

When he was too busy to breathe at her father's funeral and after-treatment, he said, "Why do you want to hear it?"

So he's still losing his mind. The memories of her laughed at the rumors that were heard in the meantime

I fly. The other's father died, and that human life is very easy.

Isn't that a stupid person?

He saw one of his articles saying that he would commit suicide as a last resort to cling to the woman he had dated.

Of course, he hung upside down and knocked him upside down so that he was asked to save his life, inspiring the will of his life.

The same goes for men and women. Jed did something like that

I hated it.

Others are extremely romantic. Whatever it is, it was just ugly to cling to one emotion like that.

The woman abandoned by the prince who is fingered in the social world is her own fiancee.

My father was also very nasty. He once again cursed his father.

“He says he woke up a few days ago.” "Who?"

“I mean Young-ae, Count Aidin.”

Lieutenant Bernard said. Jed distorted his face. Still, I had a conscience that I wouldn't think it would be nice if I didn't wake up.

“Is Count Aydin know of your engagement?” “The priests must have delivered it at the same time that the will was just released. As long as the name of the temple is given, the will must be executed.”

Damn it.

There was a high possibility that Count Aydin did not know about the engagement until the will be released. You wouldn't have dare to play with the Prince with Duke Heint as your fiancé.

Count Aydin....... Jed was confused.

Count Aydin had a cousin relationship with the deceased empress, the queen's queen.

In other words, he is one of the families that openly support the prince. Is this because the father wants him to support the prince? Still, the reason was unknown.

He sighed. Hapil said,'You're such a fiancee.

“I can’t break it anymore.”

He muttered in an unpleasant tone.

Bernard also sighed over his owner's worries.

There was certainly a way to break the engagement, but it was only possible when an agreement was reached between the two parties.

Count Aydin, who bit the Duke of Heint, will never break his engagement.

"Tell me that you're going to visit him in two days."

When I opened my eyes, I saw bright sunlight and a colorful chandelier.

Estelle blinked. She and she recalled what had happened to her.

Khalid and she went into the conference room and talked, saying they would talk about the operation.

After all her stories, Khalid said that she suddenly wanted to hug her. What she wanted to hold was literally a hug.

Khalid's venomous sword pierced her belly as she tilted her head and held him with her arms wide open.

But she is alive. She herself was alive. At the same time, there was joy.

Khalid, this guy. You pretended to kill me!

When I thought about it, it was. He couldn't have killed himself. What kind of guy is it? Estelle lie down and smile.

Khalid always has.

As she tests her trust, she acts to disappoint her, revealing that she wasn't necessarily later, she had a nasty temper that enjoyed changing her expression.

One time, I was so mad at it that I punched her in the face and the guy stopped doing that.

Anyway, this must have been a way for him to save himself.

He deliberately pretended he killed himself and took himself away.

No way he took himself and forced himself away from battle.

At that time she was clearly preparing for her death. She thought there was no chance of surviving.

She must have taken her out of her battle in order to save herself at her will, too.

No matter how I looked at it, I only came to the conclusion that way. If that's the case, you're dead. Khalid.

| Estelle grabbed her blanket and got up from her seat. She did not notice that her own hands were white and fine, not calluses.

Estelle saw the red blanket over her own body.

My God, this is another noble mansion!

The futon was silk with a subdued apricot gloss. Estelle swept the blanket with her hands without her knowing. She was pleasantly soft.

What kind of rich aristocracy did this luxury again in the exhibition?

Estelle groaned and frowned on her face. Besides, where is her own sword again? She was obvious. She must have been hidden somewhere by Khalid, who feared she would run wild.

It was then. Her door snapped open and her maid entered.

Her maid's outfit was somewhat exotic, but she still laughed at the car she was looking for.

But she said with a pale look the maid looked at her Estelle's smile.

"Oh, lady, sorry! I didn't know you woke up!"

I saw her terrified maid's face.

However, something of her was more important to Estelle than that. What did the maid just say?

"miss?"

Sure enough, she was thirteen years old, and since she entered Khalid's house, she hasn't heard the word'lady'.

No, she's actually heard of it a few times, but it was as an anchovy, so she personally stepped on the person who wrote it.

“My, I sinned to die. I should have been waiting in advance.”

Seeing her maid on her knees, Estelle frowned on her face.

What, why are you so subdued? She said yes, but she wasn't happy to see a young girl younger than her doing that.

"wake up."

As she spoke in a softer voice, her maid's face turned red. It didn't save her life, and is this such a great thing?

“Go, thank you.”

The maid got up and she noticed her. You seem too polite.

Anyway, she is from the same commoner.

Rather, even though she looked at her as if she saw her rare things / this / her kind was the first time again.

“How long have I been sleeping?” “You have been fainted for three days.” "okay? I slept a lot.” “The owner was very worried.” “The owner? who?"

Estelle was, of course, asking the owner of this mansion. But the maid was taking it differently.

“It’s the girl’s father.”

Estelle tilted her head. That maid seemed to be mistaken for something of her.

"father?" "Yes, Sir........... young lady?"

Her maid's face, looking at Estelle's face, was blurred with anxiety. That would be because she had her face that Estelle said she didn't know anything.

She has no father. No, she doesn't know her father. But what kind of father are you talking about? It seemed like they were talking differently.

She felt her black silk rattle from her shoulder.

She grabbed her hand and held the silk in her hand, and it shattered her hand. That is

It was only after a brief embarrassment that I realized it was her hair.

Her hair is short, short, gray hair. There was no such long, long black hair. Estelle struggled to find her reason.

“...... Could you bring me a mirror?”

She tried and she said softly, but her lower lip trembled

there was.

She looked at her own hand. Her hands are smooth and her nails are shiny.

As if she had never held a sword.

The maid brought a mirror and showed her. She saw herself in the mirror, no, she saw the woman, not herself.

Unlike her hair, which was short, casually stretched, the woman's hair was soft black.

Her face was white and milky enough to think she would have seen it properly.

And her most beautiful was the snow, the almond-shaped eyes.

The color of her bright, sparkling eyes was silver blue, reminiscent of a diamond.

Estelle swears, she did not know this woman's face.

As she blinks, she blinks in her eyes too.

I can't even think that she might have done some tricks on the mirror. Isn't she really looking at her hair?

"Where are you? Answer me." “........?” “Where are you? Where is Khalid?! Go ahead and answer!”

Estelle, irritated, raised her body and shook her maid's shoulder, she said.

It can't be like this. She said this, she wasn't herself. This

What is it, what a harmony?

“Oh, lady, take it easy! miss!"

The maid trembled with her terrified, she said.

Huck, huck, she looked at her own slender wrist. This must be a dream. dream. Estelle squeezed her hair as if trying to tear it off.

“Mister, this is the hair that you cherished the most!”

“What have you done to me? Khalid, call Khalid!”

“Who is he!” “Khalid, Khalid Gabrain!” “Who is he. Lady, there is no such person!”

“Then tell me, what have you done to me now!” "Oh, young lady is weird! Jessie! Jessie! Come on and bring the senator!"

Everything was going wrong.

Estelle managed to keep her mind.

When I thought about it, the place where I was breathing, the clothes of the maids, everything was strange. In addition, the maid used a Jansgar-style tone.

“Where is this?” “.......This is the lady's house.” "I'm talking about the country." “Jansgar. It's Imperial Jansgar. This is Greenhill, the capital of Jansgar.”

Nonsense. Jansgar is a kingdom. How to attach the word empire. It is blasphemy.

Moreover, this Jans Gare was an enemy that fought her wars until she fell. Was this the enemy camp? Then you have to find a weapon quickly.

The maid was embarrassed and didn't seem to know that she was wearing an Ersha accent.

She was now in the middle of an enemy country.

She has to go back to find Khalid. However, such a goal soon collapsed.

“What happened to the battle with the Ulsha Kingdom?”

At that, the maid seemed to feel serious.

"Dear, you must see the senator. The Ulsha Kingdom is destroyed!"

“Is Ulsha perished?”

It was her own homeland. She was the country she wanted to protect. Estelle sat with her shocked face.

“How many years is it now?” “It's 729 in the Jansgar calendar, my lady.”

Fortunately, the maid was answering her words. She tried to count with her hair, which didn't work well.

| Three or three years have passed. She has three years since she was there.

"When did Ulsha perish?"

“That was also three years ago.” "Nonsense!" "miss?"

No, it can't be. Estelle looked around her. Khalid, where is Khalid? What am I?

She got off the bed. She wanted to deny it was a lie.

“Girl, where are you going? You have to rest!”

“......Let me go!”

Estelle reached out her hand and tried to push her, but the maid was strong.

No, it wasn't strong. Her now and her own body was overly dry, and she was thin.

Of course there could be no power in her body like that, so she was caught by only one woman.

Her body moved hard and her breath ran out. She tried hard to get rid of it, but even that wasn't easy.

Still, she struggled. She had to go to Earl Shah and Earl Shah right away.

"Lucy!"

Her door opened and a man came in and caught her. She couldn't resist even women, but even men .......... Eventually, she lost strength and sat down.

“Ah, Lucy, that's okay. Dad, Dad is here.”

" ......"

"Lucy."

Her excitement slows down the beating of her heart.

Estelle blinked her eyes.

She was embraced by her warm arms, and when she looked at the man's face, she saw a man's face resembling this woman in her eyes.

Her hair was blonde, but her eyes were the same color as her. Warm yourself with her affectionate eyes

I felt the man's gaze.

"who are you?"

Knowing her answer, she asked. because

Because she wanted to check.

The man's face was distorted with sadness. Estelle never received such a loving gaze.

Because she never remembered seeing her father in her own life.

“Don’t you remember Dad?”

“......”

Estelle shook very slightly. Is she really wondering if she doesn't remember this guy or if she's dreaming of her.

Episode #2 Lady had a fiance.

Lucipella. Lucipella Aydin. It was the name given to myself, that is, this body. She is the only daughter of Rooibos Aydin with the rank of count among the imperial Jans Gare nobles. She lost her mother when she was nine years old, and she is a twenty-year-old woman who has lived alone with her father. | She looked through her mirror and looked at her stranger's own face. Her height, which was her tall for her woman, was shortened, and her gray hair, which had been struck with her crooked short, became long, greedy black hair. Both of her eyes turned to silver blue, like the winter sky in which her snow would fall.

Estelle was a woman who would think she was one of the most common, pretty-faced aristocratic women if she knew about this woman. | Oh, her face is creepyly pretty, so in her memory

She might be left for quite some time. Her body was thin, and her breast, a symbol of a small woman, was also full, and her waist was also thin. In other words, it was a body that was not trained at all.

She became a body that had never properly lifted a sword without a sword given from Ulsha Kingdom.

When the lawmaker saw Young-ae of Count Aydin, who had become a different person, he was shocked so much in the mind and body that it was diagnosed that the memory seemed to have been temporarily confused. | It was natural. Even when the priest comes, no one will explain her work. Losing her memory has been a good excuse even though the person has changed.

As if the original owner of this body had a great personality, her maids took on Estelle's overly low profile. For example, when she asked me to bring her'history', her book was delivered in a short time.

She now knew that she had become the body of some Count Young-ae, and she did not hesitate to use it. Bondi Estelle was such a person.

She picked up the history of the Jansgar Empire and opened the book. Finding the destruction of the Ulsha kingdom three years ago, she read the page.

-The large army of Jansgar, led by Emperor Baidu, swept Ulsha like a nodo. All the nobles of Ulsha knelt before Jansgar's forces.

| Who are the cubs who ran away as if a dog ran away because he was defeated by himself. | She frowned on her face.

-Ulsha's knights resisted. In particular, the resistance of the Shitora Knights, who commanded the 3rd unit, was the strongest. The Knights Commander Estelle Spert was very fierce as she grabbed her sword and climbed to the post of commander. The people of her Ulsha kingdom called her her Ishtar, the Morning Star. However, she was killed by her lieutenant, who was unable to endure her victory while claiming an unreasonable fight in a battle where her defeat was certain, with the woman's unique irrational judgment. Their men reached out her throat and surrendered to Jansgar and opened the gates. And that day was the last day of the Ulsha Kingdom.

She bit her lips and threw her book. Her maid who watched her carefully next to her was startled and screamed at her. Estelle's face burned red with anger.

“Mister, if you breathe like that, you will fall again!” As he said, his breathing became faster and his vision dulled. I have a fever on my forehead. If he had a sword right now, he would have taken the sword and went to the neck of the author of the book.

The irrational decision peculiar to women? What are you talking about!

But at the same time, she felt her heart sinking. She confirmed that Estelle existed and that she had already died. It must be clear that Jansgar's army has checked her throat.

She was rightly betrayed by Khalid. Even when she resolved the final war, she did not doubt that her men would follow her. But it was her men who held out her neck.

“Why...” Tears formed in her eyes. But she opened her eyes to avoid crying. She trembled in her body before a cruel truth that couldn't be believed.

The maid again called the lawmaker urgently. Estelle eventually started to nause her. She never once blamed her goddess until the day she died. But she blamed Astra for the first time. If she had been dead and ended, she would not have had to see something like this.

“We will be the stars in the night sky.” Estelle was smiling brightly. Her short, gray hair is reflected in the moonlight, as if

But at the same time, she felt her heart sinking. She confirmed that Estelle existed and that she had already died. It must be clear that Jansgar's army has checked her throat.

She was rightly betrayed by Khalid. Even when deciding on her final war, she did not doubt, believing that her men would follow her. But it was her men who held out her neck.

“Why...” Tears formed in her eyes. But she opened her eyes to avoid crying. She trembled in her body before a cruel truth that couldn't be believed.

The maid again called the lawmaker urgently. Estelle eventually began to feel nauseous. She never once blamed her goddess until the day she died. But she blamed Astra for the first time. I would have never had to see something like this if I had died and ended as it was.

“We will be the stars in the night sky.” Estelle was smiling brightly. The short gray hair is reflected in the moonlight, as if

Shined like starlight. It was a battlefield with war luck, a situation on the verge of a battle.

“Even if I become a star, I am an envoy next to the leader. Even if he became a star, he would tell him to enter the Milky Way in winter.”

As a result, Estelle looked behind her. It was a word from the mouth of a man who was in a crooked position. He was talking about his last winter training and was still saying it was terrible.

“Would you like to leave that river first before entering Eunhasu, Liam?”

Estelle said, aiming at him with the tip of her sword. The man's face turned pale and shook his head desperately. Still, the man complained that his pride had been hurt.

“Kek, what kind of knight commander's language is that! Wandering prosecutors or something like that will be used.”

“If you just have to say one more word, I will kill you on behalf of the manager.”

A blonde woman raised a dagger and said bloodyly. Then she turned her head and smiled as she looked at Estelle. Estelle also rolled up her mouth.

She turned her horse's head and saw those lining her back. All of them were followers of themselves.

Members of the Shitora Knights, their precious lieutenants and colleagues. And I saw soldiers fighting for Ulsha. | Eyes filled with trust. And with one goal

United crowd. With them, death wasn't scary.

Then someone put a hand on her shoulder. It was Khalid, who was next to him.

Khalid had a gentle smile, as always. Estelle nodded her head over her Khalid's hand, overlapping her own hand.

“I am not good at talking cool words. You guys are also sweet, so I'll just say a word and finish.” | Her horse turned her head back in front of her and she raised her own sword. The golden sword she received from the kingdom flashed. | Before the battle broke out, on the hill, she rode a white horse and stood steadfastly under the night sky. She, shining white in the night sky, was already like a star. She shouted in her throat.

“For the sake of Ulsha!” A shout rang to the ground, and then Estelle-mon horse stood at the forefront, the first battle against Jansgar. Khalid followed her. Estelle and Khalid faced and smiled. And then

With a serious expression, he stares at the rushing enemies.

The sword and the sword collide. At the crossroads of life and death, no vigilance is allowed here. The enemy's neck fell to Estelle's magical sword. Estelle was alive in that fierce place.

“God, please do not take our daughter. I'd rather take me.”

Estelle listened to the Count and opened her eyes. Not long ago, she was on the battlefield.

Where is this? Her slight memory confusion arose, then she recalled that she was now in the body of a female nobleman of Jans Gare. | Even though she had awakened her consciousness, she kept her eyes closed as it was. When she opened her eyes, she had no energy.

Her head was reminiscent of the scene she had seen in her dreams. At that time, how good would it be if she died in the first battle. She didn't think about betrayal, she said, then she was in that state, if she died, even if she didn't feel this feeling

I guess.

Everyone’s twinkling eyes are still in my memory

It was good. And Khalid's trusty smile.

He in the dream was still beautiful, warm, and strong. So he hurt even more.

After hearing the news of Ulsha, she had been eating and drinking on her third day. She lost the will of her life, and she resented it, knowing that the goddess had graced her to give her a new life.

The knight who lost the country, the knight betrayed by her colleague, did not deserve to be alive. It was just better to die even if life was given again. She was thinking so.

“Please, please, don't even take my daughter. Goddess, please.” | When she was young, her father was absent, and her mother also abandoned her at some age and left. She was so she survived in the back alley. Thus, she had never felt the warm affection of her adult.

“Lucy, please don't abandon her dad.” I am Jansgar. The nobility of the enemy country. Even so, I felt guilty when I looked at the Count strangely. | Just now. What she lost consciousness now is that she just lost consciousness and fell because she hadn't eaten anything. Estelle's own

She gave up her will in life.

Even so, why is the man crying like that? There is only blood in it. He was so naturally giving infinite affection.

Is a father like that? However, Khalid's father was also not in a close relationship with Khalid. | Khalid's father, Duke Ilkai, was a sword madman, and they were just living together. That person is peculiar. That man loves and loves his daughter, the original owner of his own body.

“Lucifella, please.......” She knew that Lucipella himself jumped into her water. She said yes, but why did this woman jump in? She couldn't figure out why because it was easy to ask the owners.

Estelle closed her eyes and kept listening to the sobbing of her count.

What should she do. Of course, she never wished for a situation like this. She was in despair and she tried to die. But is it correct to be like this now? Even if Estelle dies, it is Lucipella's body. It wasn't even her own body, but she couldn't do it for that man to die at will.

Her count took care of her with her utmost devotion. He even refused several times that she had to go to the imperial palace and participate in the convention and took care of her all by her side.

She was originally infinitely weak to weak people. And in her eyes, the Count was a weak man. He wasn't short, but his body was small, and his body had no energy. But two

Her eyes, only her blue eyes, were always full of life with her affection for her. | Her sense of responsibility as a knight for her and

If his friendship with his colleagues, sword, was the reason and meaning of life, for this man, his daughter Lucipella would have been the reason for life. Is it right to rob this man of the reason for his life?

She didn't mean that Jans Garin wasn't disgusting, but she knew they weren't responsible for war. She was also justified why Jans Garr invaded Earl Shah. If Jans Garr had done what her own country had done, her troops would have crossed the border and advanced to Greenhill.

At that time, a warm hand was placed on her own. It was the hand of the count.

In the end, she couldn't be completely confused.

She wasn't completely cruel to the enemy, and her character was so stubborn. Her betrayal and anger belong to her, Estelle. This woman, Lucipella, should not be embraced.

No, if you think about it, there were many options for taking her life, not such a passive option.

Even if you couldn't hear the sword, you could have gotten a dagger, and there were even ways to jump off a building, break a teacup and sculpt your wrist with a piece, and tie your neck with that sheet. But she didn't. 'Cause she didn't want to do that.

Let's admit it. She first decided to admit her heart that she wanted to die, but she also wanted to take her life. | Complicated thoughts have already occurred after three days of agony

I was drawing conclusions. She will not take her life. And she had to be Lucipella, not Estelle.

It wasn't just because of that man. Although she might have been weakened by this affection, he was a perfect stranger who had nothing to do with Estelle.

She had to look at Earl Shah three years later, and she had to know what happened to the rest of the people. She thought that way, and she felt very sorry for her life that she was about to throw away.

She got into her negative feelings in the first place, and she wasn't the one who killed herself. Even though it is a matter of being a noble under Jansgar's'emperor', what should be done? I can't do anything about it. It already happened after Estelle died.

It is her last blessing from Astra to her dying after being betrayed by all of her. She decided to go live. And Estelle, no, Lucipella opened her eyes.

Her count called her. Life was returning to her eyes.

“Sorry, I’m sorry. Lady!" “What the hell are you talking about? No, are you?” Lucipella really wondered what kind of life the master of this body lived.

When she woke her up properly, her servants were overly sneering at her. She knew this. It was the appearance of the servants who were begging the king of the Ulsha kingdom.

“So a drop of tea fell off……” When I saw where it fell, a drop fell on the coaster that poured the tea.

Actually, there is no talent for drinking tea elegantly

She was drowning, and the maid was following the car at a high speed, so it was bound to happen. | Was it so terrifying to spill a drop of tea? She sincerely wondered about the laws of the nobles.

When she checked her red tea water and saw her maid, the maid rattled and knelt on her knees. Lucipella was absurd.

Is she right now she kneels on that drop? “Why are you kneeling on her knees?” “Sorry, I’m sorry. Oh, lady, please....... "Please, what's next. When she looked at her maid carelessly, her maid looked into her eyes and said.

“Please don't be beaten. please!" “........Medium?” How does a young lady, who seems to have no strength on her wrist, beats a maid?

"I?" "Yes Yes!" “You hit the hawk, me?” "Yeah!" “Did you hit the hawk? Is there anything more?” “Oh, I put her hands on the floor and walked with her shoes on the back of her hands.”

First of all, the maid was so naive that she was talking about the evils she had committed. If she

What would she do if she did what she said because she wasn't able to sympathize with her?

Lucipella said, putting her chin on her hand. “Stop bringing the car.” "Yeah?"

“Oh, no, stop bringing it.” The way she thinks Lady's tone is overly glorified, so she sometimes uses an unnatural tone.

At her overly gentle tone, the maid realized she was an expression of astonishment and realized that she was an expression of forgiveness.

She stepped back.

Lucipella looked at her window. The season is the transition from summer to autumn. It hasn't been a few days since she awoke. First of all, she tried to live as Lucipella, but it was not as easy as she thought to live as a different person. | First of all, she had no so-called cultivation of aristocrats or her dignity, so she was drinking all the sips as soon as she gave her tea. Even knowing she goes to the bathroom often. | The diagnosis that she had lost her memory was surprisingly

Applying her all-around, she could not buy her doubts. But she only sighed as she sighed until when she had to live such a weak life.

Then the door opened and the count came in.

Lucipella hesitated what she would do with a ritual smile. But that alone filled the Count's face with happiness.

"Lucy! It looks like your body has improved a lot.” "Yes, it is." "uh?" “No, it is.” She sometimes had her Ulsha accent or soldier tone popping out. The Count smiled as if satisfied and handed a gift.

“What is it?” Again, he made a mistake, but because of the joy of giving her daughter a gift, the Count seemed to feel no discomfort in his tone. | I unwrapped a satin ribbon that was pretty tied to a high-quality paper box. I wasn't expected at all, but it was hard work that I had to forcefully look forward to. Not surprisingly, there were blue earrings in the box. It's really shiny and sparkling.

“I bought it as a top-notch product that came in this time.”

She heard that the Count owned a tiny jewel mine in her estate. So selling jewelry is his source of income. Other than that this is a blue gem, she does not know much. She just smiled awkward and said thank you

She said.

“I don’t know when I will go out again, but | Even if we go out again, our Lucy should stand out the most.

Of course, you will be the most beautiful without these earrings.”

Well, it should be. She also had the awareness that this physical face was beautiful.

Banquet. Is that something to be part of? It was a matter of course to be more than an aristocrat. Just thinking of seeing the faces of Jansgar's nobles was terrible.

“I am glad that you are happy.” “I do too.” At that, the Count smiled brightly as if gladly. It was nice to see a handsome middle-aged man with such a face.

“L”

Hugging like this was still disgusting and burdensome. After a long and terrifying hug, the Count said.

“Ah, I have good news. In fact, when I woke up, I tried to tell you, but I couldn't say it.”

Obviously she was in such a situation, so she couldn't tell. Good news? She asked because she was curious.

“What is it?”

“I am a fiance. I have a fiance. Can you guess who it is?”

You're a fiance. If you think about it, Lucipella was 20 years old and she had to start a family earlier. But when it comes to marriage, it's getting more and more difficult.

“Who is it?” It was a profound tone, but the Count shouted as if that was enough.

“The Duke of Heint asked for a marriage!” Heint? I've heard her name before, and when I recalled that face, her face was wrinkled.

Heint, Heint, how can you forget! “Jed the Kyre Heint!” “Yeah! You got it right. Our Lucy is really smart. That's the name of your fiancé. Unfortunately, Duke Heint died and took over right away.” Ayu, you're smart, but I wondered if it was what I'm going to do with my 20-year-old daughter now.

If it was Jeddah Kaire Heint, would it not be the Black Lion on the battlefield? A cruel beast that seems to burn everything in the Ulsha kingdom. The place he passed was famous for not giving up a single grass.

Besides, he even had acquaintances with'Estel'.

Why is he? It was hard to believe that the enemy's longevity was now his fiance. Ironically, in this incredible situation, she realized that she was completely Jans Garin, and that she was in the body of a woman named Lucifer La Aydin.

“I have been told that I will visit in two days.” “......”

“Aren’t you surprised? The predecessor Duke Heint really did what he said.”

".....Yeah?" At Lucipella's question, Count Ai Dean shook her head as if it were nothing.

"Lucy? Don't you like it? Have you still forgotten your Majesty the Crown Prince?”

Your Majesty the Prince? What else does that mean? Lucipella looked at the Count, and he shut his mouth.

He was like hiding something. Perhaps the owner of this body was also known as Hwang Tae, no, the Prince, and the 1st Prince of Jansgar. She's a really varied woman. Lucipella sighed. She was sighing often these days.

Heint's visit took place at noon two days later. It is not necessary for her to wear her clothes because it is her visit, but for some reason, her maids took care of her and dressed her up.

First of all, she had to bathe in water sprinkled with warm petals. Her dust was blown to the point of coughing and coughing, and her lips were also dipped in flowery water to give it a very slight vitality. Her hair was also shiny enough for her to see, but her maids spread her oil and kept combing. | I haven't even got up from the bed yet, but if I do this, how much will my head hurt if I participate in the party or something like this? And how do women endure this hard work?

Lucipella fell far away. Her stamina was running out.

If her stamina was the same, she might have been better off wielding a sword. When she swings her sword, she still feels refreshed. Besides, she rather improves her fitness! | Swordsmanship training, how good it is. Of course she knew it was impossible now. This body had no fat, let alone muscle, so it was not suitable for lifting a sword. Even her resilience was heinous, so the aftereffects of drowning and fasting did not disappear.

She said that she had to sit in bed, with makeup on her sickly face, and wait for the Duke of Heint.

The names of the knights under her own came to mind. Liam, Valder, Annika, Eugen... what are they doing by now? Would she spare her life in exchange for her throat?

Lucipella, gloomy thoughts, hugged her knees in her bed and buried her head. Next to her, she said, a maid waiting more nervously than herself.

“Mister, her head is scattered!” “Should the patient care about his head?” Then, he heard a polite knock knocking on the door. The sound of dull footsteps pounded the room, the door opened, and the man and her eyes met.

It was obviously rude to get into her woman's bedroom, but he was allowed because he was her fiancé and because she was sick. Her | Her tall man made her eye contact with her and then walked into her. His gait

It was a neat step like a soldier, but the movement of taking one step by one was as slow as that of a wild beast, and each step felt overwhelming.

Jedder Kyre Heint was taller than Khalid. His hair was bronze, and his eyes were brown with a strong reddish hue. The face with a firm mouth and masculine lines belonged to the pretty handsome axis. She was compared to Khalid, who had a delicate feature.

Well, looking back, it cannot be denied that he is a pretty handsome man, but Lucipella is just a longevity of an unlucky enemy.

She frowned slightly. It was because she didn't like that she was facing the enemy's face on the bed so leisurely. Isn't that the face of having to open the neck right now?

In short, her psychology was similar to a kind of occupational disease in which an employee working at a bakery went to another bakery to buy bread and then saw that the shelves were scattered and wanted to display. | The maids bowed and avoided the seat.

And there were only two people left in the room, Lucipella and Jed. The unfavorable glances of dealing with enemies rather than dealing with their fiances came and went.

“I apologize for this late greeting.

Young-ae.”

If you're a fiancé, no, if you're a noble man with a lady in front of you, you should say yes by kissing the back of her hand. In addition, she had to sit on a chair or kneel next to the bed, but because he was standing, she had to look up at Duke Heint, her fiance. | “I am sorry for your work, Duke Heint.”

Lucipella eventually decided to throw her horses ritually. I knew the Duke of Heint

She wanted to say what, but she is now saying the least optimal thing she can say.

Then there was silence for a moment. She looked up to see if she had made a mistake, and the peacock had a firm expression.

She was this duke and she saw herself okay, so she hoped that she would take care of it for a while and get it off. Still, it was hard to believe the circumstances inflicted on her, but it was too harsh to see the enemy's face. She had a hard time just not letting go of her life to the one who was once this enemy.

Then she said in a roaring voice of the peacock. “It’s a forced engagement, but it makes me feel dirty.” | Same with me, what I'm trying to say

Lucipella endured hard. Lucipella then looked up at him with the enemy's young eyes without hiding it. She eventually got out of bed and stood in front of him. Even though she was standing, her height was different, but she hated looking up to the point that her head fell. Watching it, the Duke of Heint fluttered.

“You even do makeup. Wasn't the saying that I was sick was a faking illness?”

“Is it a half horse now?” The man's reddish-brown eyes slightly widened at her words, raising her mouth, and then bent like a smile. He looked at Lucy with an interesting look

When I saw him, he was stupid.

“I'm the one who reaped the person who wouldn't be able to get married if I left it. Playing with the Crown Prince endures the past, but if you do not forget about the past and do something like that at the Imperial Palace Lake, or behave in an unpleasant manner in front of me, the future will not be very pleasant. I'm not very happy with you either.”

A cold smile caught on Lucipella's mouth. She folded her arms, and then, and sighed her. On him, her bangs went up and down slightly.

In fact, she wanted to jump in shame right now.

There was a'past' with the prince? In addition, it seems that this woman jumped into the Imperial Palace lake because of the prince. She was absurd. She seemed to have thought that her own unfavorable attitude, even to the Duke of Heint, would.

If you misunderstand, what is this dirty misunderstanding? What's more, the reason Lucipella fell into the water on her own was because of the prince, and she didn't know what to do with her body in the pathetic of this body. Not enough, Duke Heint was mistaken that the reason he did not welcome him with a good attitude was that he could not forget the prince. But she didn't want to lose, so Lucipella looked up and said.

“If you're not so happy with each other, isn't there a way to keep this situation without getting married or divorce immediately after marriage?”

The peacock laughed at those words. But at Lucipella's words, he certainly seemed offended. There was a sharp anticipation in his eyes.

“Unfortunately, I have a damn duty to continue my family and have offspring.” | “......”

“I still like the words to delay the marriage. It's a divorce right after marriage, so I'll do that. I don't want to be with someone like Young-ae already."

He had a twisting smile. Lucipella found out that this man took herself very pathetic. Oh, that made sense. If the reason she fell into the water was because of the prince, she deserved it.

From the start, he wasn't in favor of her character, Lucifer Lara. She was better off. She's engaged, let's hear, she can't break because she got the seal from the priest. | Instead, she could put it off, so it was good if she put it off. She hasn't even gotten used to she yet, she wants to marry this guy and mix flesh? It was better for her to die again.

“That's really, thank you.” She said with a wide smile, she spoke in the Lady's tone, which she thought was tickling, and she wanted to bite her own tongue.

Heint, who saw Lucipella's face, also laughed. The Duke of Heint raised her hand and stroked her long black hair flowing down behind her ear, then placed her hand right on her lower shoulder. At first glance, it was a friendly touch to her fiancee.

"If you've done a stupid thing next time jumping into the lake, you'd better be prepared."

He warned quietly in a lowly subdued voice. Lucipella stared at him and stumbled.

“Then next time, we can jump off the imperial spire.”

To say so satisfactorily, Duke Heint's eyes were in a really dangerous light.

So what, do you hit me? She wasn't afraid. However, it was terrible that this man put his hand on his shoulder, and he struck his arm with his other arm as hard as he was trying to strike it down.

However, her light strength did not have the strength to get rid of even that arm properly. She was amazed to realize that her own strength was worse than she thought. She raised her hand again and tried to push his arm, but she didn't push. Even she knew. Duke Heint deliberately didn't grip his shoulder. By nature, this body was weak, and because it hurts itself, there is no strength.

As she looked up at the Duke of Hein, feeling her shame, the Duke of Hein laughed, looking at her face. It was a petty expression.

“Take this hand off.” Although she grappled with it, she had already been belittled by her powers. Duke Heint took a relaxed look and removed his hand from his shoulder.

“Well, you don’t seem to have the power to climb to the spire.” The mockery made her angry, and the smile of Duke Heint, who saw her face, grew deeper. It would be great if I could!

"get out." Instead, she had to chew and talk. Said the Duke of Heint.

“Yeah, by this point, I've done my face, so there's no need to waste time.”

He is a man who makes him feel dirty until the end. He turned away without saying goodbye and went out of the room.

As he went out, maids came and looked at her complexion. She continued to be energetic.

In this way, Lucipella was able to overcome her first crisis. First of all, the first impression, in fact, was not the first meeting between him and her, but the impression that was not good is the worst.

As a result,

#3 Greenhill's Serial Killer

Jed, who entered the imperial palace at the call of the emperor, showed a blatantly disgusting expression.

It was because of the Duke of Ruyrk approaching over the corridor.

There were so many things he hated for Jed, but I was the only one who hated him even when he showed it on his face.

“It’s nice to see you. Heint Ball.”

A gentle smile stood on his decent face.

Blue hair and purple eyes. His face

It was delicate and beautiful, as if it was made with great care by the goddess. But Jed seemed to be nauseous right now.

"It's not a good thing to face each other, but I'd like you to get rid of it a little, Ball of Louise."

“Haha, unfortunately, that cannot be. We seem to be in the same direction for some reason.”

"What?"

As he made his impression, the smile of the Duke of Ruyrk grew deeper. The graceful smile was so beautiful that Jed wanted to smack his face.

Like water and oil, ice and fire, they were immiscible.

Probably the same goes for that guy.

Jed hated the Duke of Ruyrk very much.

If there is a class that Zed hates, it is not enough to say that he does not like it, it will be the same class as the Duke of Ruyrk. Because he ...

"Are you going to see your Majesty? I'm the same." ".....damn."

He swears a little. In the end, the direction was the same, so I had to go through the same corridor.

The reality is obvious, but there was only one passage.

“Well, I heard that you are engaged.” “......” “The fiance is said to be the famous Count Aydin Young-ae, who is called the morning star of Jansgar. Is that true?”

“.......”

“Ah, I've seen Yeong-ae's honor a few times from a distance, but he's a very beautiful person, enough to fascinate his Majesty the Crown Prince for a while.”

She was mocking that the prince was a woman who had been playing with him for a while.

Jed twisted his lips up. Even with a sword, that man looked more noble than a knight.

Jed also did not like the elegant mocking of the Duke of Louisrck.

“Edien Count Young-ae must have been delighted to see the peacock. I must have been like that? It’s a big deal because you’re not feeling well.”

That her fiancée” even mentioned that she was miserably rejected while running by the Crown Prince and then jumped into the Imperial Palace Lake along the way. Jed, who was silent, opened his mouth.

“Their affection for the Crown Prince was more special than Aidin Young-ae.”

“If anyone hears it, I think they will misunderstand it. I am a servant of His Majesty's Majesty.”

“Yes, well, let’s say yes.”

The Duke of Louise's Duke's actions as a leader of the Crown Prince's sect was a matter of the sewage.

Jed had intelligence, and Luirq knew that Jed was. Jed is just

I laughed leisurely.

“I'm really listening to the news of the court I'm working hard on.”

“Well, most of them are in vain. Still, I will tell your majesty the demeanor of my justice.”

“I am just grateful for the undeserved interest in this.”

Louise faced him and smiled.

A child like a raccoon. Jed's reddish-brown eyes glanced coldly at the Duke of Ruyrke.

While walking down the hall, the two men didn't say anything.

Fiancee. Jed his mood subsided. A woman called the fiancee came to his mind.

Considering the physiology of the nobleman, Aydin Young-ae should rather welcome him.

Even though she had no other way than to marry her as the second wife of her old nobleman due to such a mischief, she had a way to survive by being engaged to him.

Well, surprisingly, the appearance of talking about her father's death was normal, so I was surprised, but after all she wasn't mature. Because she told him she was so cold

Because.

She said her face was like'I couldn't join the prince because of you'.

Even she didn't want to see his face, and she didn't even recommend a seat.

Come to think of it, just as he hates Duke Ruyrk, she also'hate' herself.

Jed thought he had done something that he or his family couldn't do to Count Ai Dean or Count Young-ae.

However, when he conveyed the marriage, he wrote a very polite letter, and the Count also immediately replied, so he looked very pleased.

Even the suicide commotion was the same.

He wasn't interested in each other, even though he said hello to the woman of Count Ai Dean. But why do you look like that? But when I thought about it again, there was something strange.

His tone was strangely manly.

In short, he didn't think about it because he was absurd by the novelty (?) that he responded in a short language.

Men's speech came out of that manicured, beautiful face.

In addition, the feeling and the tone made me feel like a'soldier'.

It was so natural that I didn't know it back then. Did you feel weird to drown in water? Crazy wife is no way.

However, Jed wasn't the person who thought it was unrealistically exaggerated.

Maybe it's really crazy, maybe because you're not polite to talk about.

Her face was frowned upon at that unpleasant first encounter.

As soon as she got married, she said she would divorce, but that was work too. He thinks about the future

I was annoyed.

Before long, the two men who had reached the reality room went into it.

“Forever, Sun of Jansgar. I see your Majesty.”

“Forever, Sun of Jansgar. I see your Majesty.”

Together they knelt and offered an example to the emperor of Jansgar.

Baidu, the emperor of the country, was active in the war of conquest of the kingdom.

And he finally invaded and ruled his brother's country, Earl Shah, and since then he has called himself'emperor'.

The kingdom of Jansgar became an empire, and the royal palace became an imperial palace.

Became.

The reason he became emperor was simple.

He just wants to own a large land. So Jans Garr hit his neighbor Bern, then south Thuringia.

And Karajan, a tribal nation next to it, along with Iza Hill, a powerhouse in the northwest, fell into his hands.

Wide plains, forests, and mountains with abundant support. Everything was done under the very simple and cruel logic of the ruler, "Jim just wants it."

The emperor, who made this tremendous change, was now frowning on his face with anxiety.

The old man touched his forehead with one hand, which meant that his anxiety was severe.

And the wrinkles between his eyebrows and the look of his eyes revealed a deep blue anger in his eyes.

Jed guessed why the emperor was angry. Probably the same is true of Ruyrk.

The emperor made them stand up with a hand gesture.

The emperor, who did not respect formality, but did not disrespect him, had his patience disappeared.

“Heint Ball, Louirque Ball.” "Yes, Your Majesty."

The emperor sighed, then lifted his hand on his forehead and stared at them. In response, Jed and Ruirk also raised their backs.

“Why are Jim's people dying?” “......” “Why are Jim's people dying miserably?

same."

The emperor was talking from the main story, omitting the greetings.

They recalled what was happening in the fortress capital. It was about the serial murders that took place in Greenhill, the capital of this empire.

Selecting only women and killing them. Even mystery novels that make a terrible look even if they are killed are now clichéd stories that cannot be dealt with.

It was happening in the middle of the peaceful capital city where the war ended.

Patrols, guards, and even the Imperial Guard were dispatched to investigate the murder case, but the murder case continued.

The reason why I knew it was a serial murder by the same criminal was because of the brutal way of dealing with the body, the letters written next to the blood from the second murder, and the letters'I am a knife'.

The women's bodies were terribly stolen and killed, and their blood became the red paint of the words'Knifeers' written on the walls.

The degree of damage to the body was too high for a simple robbery.

junior. Murder of any status. The streets of Green Hill, which were considered a simple murder case,

It became ugly.

"If you are the leader of the 1st and 2nd Knights, you know what to do."

Jed thought he was ruined. He was the head of the 1st Knights, and the 2nd Knights was the head of Ruyrk.

It was a peacock.

In fact, the position of head of the 1st Knights Corps was like an honorary position to him.

Unlike Louis Lerk, all the practical tasks of Jed's 1st Knights were carried out by his vice-commander and his aide.

This is because Jed ran on the actual battlefield rather than on imperial affairs inside the capital.

The emperor gave him the post of knight commander, but he wandered the battlefield as commander.

If the emperor had called their positions, it was clear that they would do something as the general manager.

And if Jed's predictions are correct,

"three days. I will give you three days.”

The emperor ordered them to catch the killer.

★★★

"Mister, please stop."

At the maid's plea, Lucipella slowed down. Her breath gasped and her heart pounded. Sweat dripping down and sticking to her body.

He acted roughly by anyone. It looked like he was going to be here, but unfortunately, Lucipella had only visited the garden twice now.

It wasn't even running, but she made her pace a little faster

Enough,

Lucipella's body was a great disaster for Estelle. Whatever she was, she couldn't do it at will.

She couldn't understand how the hell was this girl doing that makeup and her stamina to go to her party.

The first thing Lucipella decided to do was very simple.

She wanted to cultivate her stamina first of all.

I wanted to walk a little, although I couldn't handle her body like Estelle with this poor body. If you are this king, you will also protect your body.

What dangerous thing will happen to Lucipella, raised with banned oak leaves, she said,

She wanted.

"miss!" “I will do whatever I want.” “I will tell the owner.” “It's useless though. I want to do that.”

The maids quickly realized that the day was always standing and their young lady, who had been desperate, became a little stubborn, but still gentle.

Thus, the smart women knew that Lucipella looked at them cutely without any good, no, good.

Their young lady, who lost her memory, was somewhat clumsy and generous, so it was even more cute. Even though they were grown-ups, they took care of them like a baby bird.

“Then I'll cover it with mass production.” “What annoying you, hurting your arm. And I am taller. So your name is……”

“It’s Roiza.” “Yes, Roiza.”

Oh, the only thing that has changed is that she has been friendly to her maids, and she tried to remember her name as well.

Of course, that effort wasn't effective, so she always confuses her name.

The mansion that seemed to walk on a thin ice plate always became a rounded atmosphere due to the young lady's bloody nervousness.

The atmosphere is full of pink and yellow, as if a forsythia bloomed on a spring day.

The maids remembered her fierceness of Lucipella, but she didn't really hold any grudge against her.

For the maids, the superiors were like that. Also, she was too high to cherish her feelings for Lucipella.

However, every single action she does now made her feel sorry for her.

If someone who wasn't originally good at it, that was how it stayed in her heart.

Their young lady sometimes couldn't stand a woman doing the hard work.

On a topic weaker than themselves,'No, how do you guys listen to this? There have been times when I said,'Let me do it,' but a few times the butler got confused.

The owners convinced that Miss Lucipella was not bad in nature, and she learned only bad things, so she was.

The Count was also pleased with Lucipella's change.

Because she gave up her picky and was just satisfied with her tolerables. Everyone got used to Estelle in Lucipella.

"What's this?" “It was given by the owner as a gift. The lady told me to buy it.”

Eventually, she has to come into her room at the recommendation of her maid

She did.

When she entered her house, one of her maids brought her gift box, claiming that the master had sent it. When I opened her box, it contained what she wanted.

It was just where the fancy ornaments were.

The dagger's sword was thick and decorated with colorful pearls and jewels. Even the scabbard is milky

The portability was the worst because it was made of Yurimseok and was heavy.

She's a sword in the sheath that doesn't come off because it's heavy

Pulled out and saw me.

It was quite sharp, but the durability was the worst. It is also funny to self-defense with this.

If anything happens, it will be stolen first and sold at a high price. It's just saying that the ladies should be protected by men.

She thought deeply. But where is this also?

She recently said that she easily got the dangerous dagger because she was ugly on the outside.

But she was wrong to think that just because the Count saved the dagger, she would get a real commercial weapon.

With the dagger around his neck, Lucipella looked at the dagger for a long time.

She seemed to be seeing herself with this dagger.

A silver sharp blade crushed by an overly colorful and heavy scabbard. It was Estelle in Lucifera.

The evening of the day Jed begins the investigation. There was another murder case.

The woman was also dead as gruesome as it was then.

The capital guard commander and members of the Hwangseong Guards bowed.

Eventually, he was sent from the imperial family to the knights. Even though she made such a big announcement, she seemed as if she was mocking him.

Like a rat. He grinds his teeth.

The murder scene was still terrible.

| The road was quite wide enough for carriages to pass, and the woman was slicing with a knife, and the words'fear of a swordsman' were written on the wall.

The knights were dispatched and ridiculed that they would die for fear.

The people who were killed were also young women, just as they did then.

She was a woman who worked as a clerk at the great top of the capital, and she was killed on the way back.

“You must have been stabbed again.”

Duke Ruirk in a dark purple uniform next to Jed saw the body and muttered indifferently.

Jed knew that too. Literally, the body was stabbed.

The surgeon has refused the examination, saying it is ominous to see a woman's body.

“Alas, it is terrible that a weak woman has already died seven times. Isn't that right, Gong?”

“......” “What did you find out?” “At all.”

The killer went home.

As if he did not have a certain place of residence, he easily committed murder in this and that district.

Those who found the body said nothing was unusual about what they saw.

It's evening, it's time for people to go home after work. Victims minus the first victim

There were very few defensive marks. Because I was attacked from behind my back.

I wasn't robbed, and I wasn't raped.

Funnyly, the place where the victims' bodies were placed is always only a block behind a crowded area.

It was only.

In addition, the time that was discovered was generally this time, and this time was the time when the most floating population would be, so I didn't know that it would be. There are so many people, but why are there no witnesses?

“To a prostitute, a bookstore employee, a restaurant employee, a married woman….”

The problem is that the victims have nothing in common except that they are women of the same age. The living area is also different.

“Have you checked the information guild?” “Yes, I also know and understand the victim's identity. The information guild was speculating that the culprit was the guide.”

As the area of the murder case was varied, rumors about the sword-man killer continued to spread like a snowball.

Seven victims. East, North, West. Male, Dong, etc... Even rumors have circulated that he is a woman.

The cycle of murder is not constant.

However, if there is such a “period”, it was getting shorter and shorter.

Two weeks to a week, a week to five days, five days to three days, two days to a day. One day..........

“There are guides, guides, right?” "Yeah? Yeah." “Invite the guide guys.”

The guides received a certain amount from tourists and merchants who came to the capital for the first time, and they played a role in explaining where to find a place along with sightseeing.

Of course, they knew every corner of the city, and they were always on horseback, so they were free to move, unlike the commoners. So, the first thing I was suspicious of.

As the information guild pointed out about the criminal, the investigation into the guides would have ended because the Hwangseong Guards were not stupid.

With that said, Jed took a closer look at the woman's body.

It was when I was watching.

It was the moment when I was about to feel something strange.

"dismissal!"

One of the Knights jumped.

“What is it?” “There are reports of sightings of Liam Hirka.”

"What?"

Louis and Jed raised their heads at the same time.

Liam Hirka was one of Ulsha's remnants.

On the day when the Ulsha kingdom was destroyed by the Jansgar army, the persistent gangs cried out for the independence of the Ulsha kingdom even though the king's neck was cut off.

One of the remnants of Ulsha.

Even though the Ulsha kingdom was destroyed, the remnants existed like this.

It would be nice to shut up, but they sometimes and sometimes in a radical way

Exclaimed.

This was the case even though the day when the Ulsha kingdom was already destroyed, the king they served was cut off.

In particular, the most terrible act they committed was the destruction of the bell tower erected at the Count of Barband, who strongly insisted on subjugation of Ulsha at the time.

They hated the so-called'transitor' most, and they strongly hoped for the pervert's death.

In particular, Liam Hirka was one of the most threatening anti-Jansgar forces. Silence them

Wrapped.

“Isn't he the killer of a serial murder anyway? No, he must be a terrorist, not a serial murderer.”

Jed looked at the casual face as if he was disgusted at the smooth words that came out of Louis's mouth.

The knights nodded at the words of Ruyrk and murmured. Then all the strange words were correct.

If Liam Hirka had come, their servants also came.

The word “Kaljabi” inscribed with blood on the wall was an indicator that Liam's job was a knight of Ulsha.

The cycle of murder was shortened to help them gather colleagues by pressing the emperor.

Also, the reason for the murders in various districts is that there is an accomplice, namely, Ulsha's independent support force.

They show off their powers and warn them through the violent means of murder. The punishment and independence of the apostate.

“The 2nd Knights are now looking for Liam Hirka's neck. Let's offer his neck to His Majesty.”

Louyrk said quickly. The Knights of the 2nd Knights ran quickly with the words set by them. And the Hwangseong Guards also followed those articles.

Louis Leck glanced at her woman and then took her steps toward the horse. Luirk said, seeing Jed's pupils.

“Heint ball, if you don’t go quickly, you may lose your achievements. Our Knights are pretty good.”

“I'm really looking forward to it.”

Jed genuinely hated Louirq. That guy

Is he now aware that he is doing something?

The 1st Knights looked at Jed with a puzzled expression as they watched the 2nd Knights disappear by driving their horses.

They, too, were urgently looking for not wanting to take the ball. But Jed said.

“It's a ball of Louise and I'm going to catch him even if I drain the liver and gallbladder, so there's no need to try. We just patrol the capital to see what's wrong.”

“Captain!”

The vice commander said to Jed, dissatisfied. Jed's red-brown eyes pointed at him.

Overwhelmed by those chilling eyes, he couldn't move.

Zederkyre Heint was a knight among knights and a living warlord of the battlefield.

Jed looked at the woman's body when he saw the vice-chief curling his tail.

A woman lying down in her blood. It was very unpleasant to see the woman's body. At that time, it was the same when I saw the fall of the Ulsha kingdom. Especially the woman’s neck,

Jed approached the woman's body. He would do it on his own at the Imperial Palace, but he thought that he would have to reward these families in his own line.

The eyes of Jed, who properly laid the crouched woman down, narrowed. Because he felt like he was missing something.

| What is the problem? His sharp

The eyes glanced over the woman.

And a light lit up brightly in Jed's head.

There was too little bleeding, too little blood shed by the woman.

He was Jed, who had been on the battlefield and looked sick of only the corpse.

He saw the words'knife catcher' on the wall. The moment I discovered the identity of the discomfort, the answer was very clear.

Then the guides were coming. That's great.

Episode #4 Lady is in danger.

"It's nice to go outside after a long time."

"okay? Then I will come back often.” The maid laughed happily at the words. She said it wasn't really for her, but for herself, but what's good is good. Lucipella thought deeply.

Lucipella, accompanied by two escort knights, was looking around Greenhill, the capital of Jansgar, while riding a carriage.

When she was Estelle, she became a knight, and even when she was given a mansion by the king, she rarely stayed there. She always walked and used to ride her horse. She has always been a moving person.

It was torture that Estelle was in the count as Lucipella. So she insisted on buying her own dress for herself-in fact, she didn't know anything about her clothes, so she thought to take it over to her maid-because her security was not good, so she had the condition to bring an escort. It became possible to come out.

Lucipella saw the scene of a strange city. As if it were the country of Ulsha's brothers, Jansgar had a similar building style, but unlike Ulsha's less saturated colors, the colors of the buildings were colorful.

As she passed the rosy brick road, she smiled bitterly at the appearance of the developed capital.

The development of this country was made up of the tears of the perished nations. It was bitter that one of the nobles enjoying the luxury became himself.

“Why is the street so noisy?”

At her words, the maid opened the window to her coachman and communicated with the coachman.

"Oh, it's because they're investigating serial killings right now."

“Serial murder?”

"Why, you know what I said last time." “Ah, that one that only picks and kills women? Swordsman?”

The maids brought news from her outside to Lucipella, who was frustrated. Among them, the most talked about was the murder of a swordsman. She said she only kills women, she remembers being cynical that she too Jans Gardo had her lunatics.

“They found out the culprit.”

"Really?"

Oh, that's why it looks so noisy trying to catch the criminal. Lucipella asked, nodding her head.

“Who is the culprit?”

“Lear…… it’s Liam Hirka.”

At the moment, I felt my heart sinking. I didn't hear it wrong. I even heard a castle called'Hirka'.

"Liam?! So that's Ulsha?" "Yes, Ulsha's remnants."

The maid nodded her head.

“Damn, don’t write any impressions on that pretty face.

Then I get wrinkles.”

An oversized man with a scar under his chin. He was over thirty, but was one of the lieutenants who smirked and followed Estelle, who was refurbished at a young age.

“Yes, I guess you foolishly think that the Ulsha Kingdom will still be independent. Still, killing a woman is a bad guy. His Majesty will punish him.”

“Are you insisting on independence?”

“Yes, they lead people to protest. Where were you last time? It seems that Count Barband destroyed the bell tower. When we investigated the serial murder this time, it seems that the human was seen here in the capital. Your Majesty is going to light your eyes and grab them, ah, be scared.”

Her eyes shook. As far as she knows, Ulsha has long been her subordinate. And she gave her surrendered lords the same land and told them to rule.

The emperor's treatment was moderate. Nevertheless, claiming independence. He did not lose his trust. Suddenly, his chest overflowed.

"miss? Are you crying?”

“No, no.”

“Don’t worry, the knights are all gathering to catch Liam right now.”

Liam's face came to mind. I thought all of her subordinates betrayed her, but it looked like she wasn't.

Yes, Liam wasn't the one to be like that in the first place. He did not believe why he did not trust his men. She suffered a major event of her death due to Khalid's betrayal, and she was desperate to believe in a single Jans Gare record, and she felt that herself pathetic.

“Shall we go back again? The Count will also ask you to come back.”

"no it's okay. There are also escort knights. And there are a lot of knights in the capital like that, and they will be caught soon.”

Lucipella smiled wide. Her eyes were twinkling.

Liam, I have to meet Liam. If you're in the capital, if you prove yourself to Liam, you'll definitely find out.

will be. Maybe she can meet her familiar subordinates.

She couldn't afford to wait for her. She could have been caught by the emperor Liam. This is an opportunity. It was a reckless plan, but she had to go see him. There is no opportunity for the Lady of Jansgar to meet Liam, the independent force of Ulsha,

"How about you try it on?"

She said to her maid. At that, the maid also measured and the tailor who brought her dress opened her eyes.

“Isn't it difficult to buy her a troubled maid a set of her clothes?”

"Ah, young lady!"

When she finished at the shop, she smiled brightly and said to her maid.

Lucipella's face is so innocent that her face is so innocent, different from her fierce character.

gave. She is like an angel, a servant of God who can never tell lies by God's command.

Her owner of her shop looked at her with her blank face. This is because it was the first time a lady named Hira was wearing her dress for her maid. The pride of wearing only the finest dresses of aristocratic young girls lost my way for a while at Lucipella's ridiculous words.

"Girl, this is really too much for me." The maid tried to lower the tail of her mouth as she was about to go up, she said.

"OK. Because I am bored now too. Actually, your father won't be chasing you for my actions Only one more is added in dozens of dresses. No burden on me, I want to see you in your dress, what's wrong?"

“I don't deserve it, my lady.” "Why? In fact, I wear only pretty clothes, so if you wear it, you will be pretty. You will surely look like a girl.”

“No, never!”

The maid's eyes were shaking for being so unclean. She smiled. It was the moment when the words of the young lady who tried hard shined.

“Oh, let’s do this. Try changing clothes once. That's why I check to see if what you say is true or if what I say is true.”

Lucipella wasn't on the edge of her, but I knew that my maid was staring at her with her eyes that she was envious of her. She wondered how to get out, and she spontaneously came out, but she thought it was a trick.

“Mister, but I am the person who makes clothes for the girl. I, so...”

The tailor woke up belatedly told Lucipella. But she said with a smile.

“Then I have no choice but to go to a store that will join me in my joke.”

Even if not Estelle, Lucipella, whose Vaughn is the master of the flesh, was originally stubborn, and she was a person who if it was not met, she would be endlessly cruel.

She got sick these days, and her momentum weakened, but she didn't know what would happen if she didn't listen. Her gaze is that poisonous gaze at that time

It was the peculiar coercive look of the person who gave the order, but they couldn't distinguish that.

“Please take off the maid's clothes quickly.”

It was comfortable to be a girl on his own. Eventually the maid gave up and took off her clothes. In fact, the maid gave the excuse,'Because the lady wanted it,' and she followed Lucipella's instructions.

From the time Lucipella came in, she had already figured out the location of her back door in this store.

The tailor, who measured her maid before taking off her clothes, wanted to get the job done quickly, and brought her a dress, saying she had the right clothes for her maid. It wasn't a fancy design, but the fabric was still high-quality, so the maid accepted the dress happily.

She came out with a maid first to change her clothes. Then Lucipella took her dress and headed to her dressing room. She tried to follow the maid, but she refused.

She ordered the tailor to bring her ribbon and matching shoes to tie her maid's hair. The tailor left the shop in case the noble lady would be offended and went to the next ribbon shop and shoe shop.

“Would you really like your clothes?”

"Huh."

Lucipella had been very annoyed with her recent clothes, so the maid sent her alone to her dressing room without any doubt about her. She was excited to know that she wore a high-quality dress that she would never wear as a maid, and she would have wanted to keep reflecting herself in her mirror.

Lucipella took off her clothes after closing the door of her dressing room. She wasn't in good shape yet, so she didn't wear a corset that overwhelms her body, so there was nothing particularly difficult to take off her clothes.

She put on her maid's clothes. Although she was an employee, her clothes were not so shabby anyway because it was provided by Count Ai Dean. And originally she was a person who didn't care about the material of her clothes.

She wore a maid's blue dress and her maid's leather shoes. She then unwrapped her hair, which had been tied with her ribbon. With her long hair drooping, she lowered her head, carefully opening her dressing room door to check her maid.

She was excited about her, looking back and forth in the mirror at herself in her dress.

Lucipella quietly opened the door to him.

It was a skill that was specialized for her to kill her ancestors. Of course, she was now Lucipella, so her ability was terrible, but it was enough to fool her guarded maid.

She saw the door of her back door, which she looked at. Like the door used for convenience, the back door was not latched so that you could exit immediately, and there was a latch.

She took off the bar very gently. Then I opened the door and went outside. While she apologizes to her maid who doesn't know Louis Jainro and I don't know, in fact, she doesn't have to.

One

Lucipella, who succeeded in her escape, tried to blend in with people as much as possible. She was aware that her beautiful appearance of Lucipella caught her eye, so she lowered her head as much as possible.

She doesn't know the geography of Jans Gare's capital, and she doesn't know where to meet Liam, but she's got to do it somehow. She didn't lose much of her for her. If she doesn't find her she's stopped again when she goes back to the Countess.

She thought about Liam and serial murder.

The serial murder was bizarre. She said that she had found a body around the boulevard as if she was asking people to find it. Rumors have circulated that there is an accomplice because the place of murder is not limited.

As Liam is picked up as the culprit, it seems that it becomes a masterpiece of the Ulsha remnants, but Liam is a woman?

Absolutely not. He can't kill a woman. It was he who was weaker to the weak. In particular, he was the most worthy of seeing how hard he was to a woman or a young child with his size. He wasn't the one who would attack women sequentially, although he didn't know if it was a fancy way of destroying the bell tower or killing the influential person.

Then she had to separate Liam from serial murder. First of all, I don't know who the killer was, but Liam was spotted in the capital, and Jansgar's knight was looking for him.

The most important thing was not whether Liam was the killer who killed the woman, but whether she could meet.

The first thing she had to do was to cash out her junk. She finish jewelry

She was wearing earrings.

She went into the right place. It wasn't possible for her to be a complete back alley, as there might be a threat to her personal life, and it wasn't because the sales office operated by the big top had to have a certain identity guarantee.

Right place, moderately shabby shop. Such a store was quickly discovered because what she was walking through was an area selling her clothes and jewelry.

A woman with her beautiful face looked at her at her glance in her earring, which she stretched out for sale. However, her confident and relaxed expression and unconventional speech made her merchant think rather than where Lucipella was the lover who entered the noble family.

He offered to pay her bill, but she simply asked for cash that was convenient to carry.

Thinking that Jans Garr's unit of currency would be similar to her Ulsha, she roughly put her money in her own pocket.

When her pockets squeezed, she thought she would buy a horse, but as there were no women riding her horse, she was almost immediately caught and caught while riding her horse.

It was then. I saw the knights driving horses on the boulevard and running at high speed.

The horses were making a threatening leap. The tense look of the knights left people's faces with anxiety. Eight knights ran along the avenue like a rush, and people chatted as they looked behind them.

“What is it?”

Apparently knowing the answer, she asked the nearest middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man was amazed to see her Lucipella's appearance and said, coughing as she cleared her messy hair and revealed her pretty face.

“Liam Hirka, we're trying to catch him. It appears in the northwestern part of the capital."

“West north?”

As she opened her eyes wide, the middle-aged man seemed to be happy with it.

“Yeah, the 2nd Knights and His Excellency Duke Ruyrk lighted their eyes to catch them. It will be caught sooner or later.”

".....Which capital is this?"

He said with a smile if he thought Lucipella was terrified of her.

“Because it's southeast, it's the safest zone that has nothing to do with it. And you.......”

Lucipella's appearance had long since disappeared when the man tried to repeat her words.

She is also forced to ride her horse.

There was no place to sell her horses around here. As she was wandering around, she saw a red carriage on the side of the street. When I looked at her carriage, there was a seal that appeared to be on top.

Ah. Private wagon, why didn't you think of this? She had seen it in Ulsha as well. Unlike aristocratic families who could always prepare wagons and coachmen, ordinary people did not have the money to buy and maintain wagons. So the concept I created was a'private wagon'.

Commoners who traveled a lot, paid a wage and rode a wagon. It was unpleasant for the nobles to have commoners who followed them, but as the travel distance increased, the economically created effect was greater than expected, so this private wagon was spotlighted by everyone.

Lucipella saw several people waving their hands and calling a carriage. She also waved her hand awkwardly. One carriage stopped.

"Where are you going?"

“The northwest.”

“Northwest?” “You can drop off anywhere in the northwest.”

The coachman frowned on her face and shook her head.

“I can’t go there because it’s too dangerous. Why don’t you go home, too?”

The wagon passed by before Lucipella even said it was Moore.

Lucipella bite her lips.

She then called for a few more wagons, but the result was the same. It was useless to say that she would add more money. People seemed terrified that Liam had destroyed the tower. It was a time when she thought it would be better to borrow her words.

“Where are you going, lady?”

Another carriage stopped in front of herself. Lucipella said she would ride a horse if she was rejected again this time.

She thinks, and she said she is northwest. The coachman seemed to be worried.

She thought that Lucipella was wearing thick clothes, although this coachman wasn't very cold. Then she said the coachman.

“Tayo.”

“Why do the tops suddenly stop by! Captain, we have to catch Liam even now.”

Jed, who was ignoring the vice commander's question, said, staring at him at the vice commander's urge.

“The guards, patrols, and the Hwangseong Guardians are all san-nims who haven't been able to properly go to the battlefield once, so I wouldn't have seen them well. So, I haven't been able to catch that rat with my hardened head. Their hair is just a decoration for them. The doctors should also be knocked out. You're delaying something that would have ended quickly even if you saw the body properly."

The vice commander was puzzled by Jed's angry words. Jed threw the list to the vice commander.

The deputy general manager accepted the list. It was a list of private wagons registered at the top.

“I commend you for thinking of even the guide. However, if the murder case happened in several places, you should have checked the vehicle first.”

“But wasn't it reported that there was no suspicious person in the wagon at that time?”

“Not the wagon's occupant, but the coachman. Didn't your mind think that the coachman would be the problem?”

The vice commander's face was stained with wonder at those words. “It's ridiculous. If you had murdered a woman, you should have got off the wagon and searched for an attack target....

“You never thought that there was too little blood for being ovulated with a knife, right?”

“You mean blood?”

What I realized while on the battlefield was that humans are really chunks of meat made of blood and fat.

Blood is the component of the human body. However, the blood shed by the women was too little. If you've been stabbed several times like that, the surrounding area is already a sea of blood

It should have been, but it ended up to the point where it was dying from the body. The vice commander seemed to realize it too.

| In fact, it was also difficult to connect the woman who was murdered with the dead body on the battlefield. They just skipped over because the woman's body and the man's body were a little different.

All those killed were commoners. The doctors rejected the autopsy, saying it was ominous to see the bodies of women, especially those of low status, so everything was twisted.

Because everyone was too comfortable, he was helplessly beaten by the rat.

“The rat kid killed a girl somewhere else and took the body back.”

The wagon was nothing but a wagon to carry the corpse. There were crazy guys who enjoyed killing people even on the battlefield. However, if such crazy guys were hiding in a city like this, this was the result.

The letters engraved in the blood like that bad taste were also an expression of a desire to show off and a smoke screen.

Because the letters were engraved with blood, the amount of blood seemed to be large, and at the same time, the murder was unconsciously here.

I came to think that it happened. Everyone paid attention to that weirdness, so they couldn't see anything else.

“Then… transporting the body.”

“It was a wagon. I was playing a very funny joke.”

He said with a deep smile. The deputy general manager also explained the reason why Jed stopped by the top

Realized. The place Jed visited was the top running a private wagon. These were all people who had the economic power to use private wagons.

“There are three tops running private wagons. Is this the last one? Investigate everything. If we can't fix it today, we'll find another body in a few hours.”

The vice commander lighted his eyes and nodded his head. If you catch the substance but can't catch the criminal, the face of the Knights will be nonsense.

“Among the coaches, it's mainly those who own multiple wagons. It would be impossible to use the wagon with the body moved right away. The smell of blood remains for quite a while.”

The floor of the private wagon was made of iron, but the chair was made of wood. Unlike the wagons of the nobles, it was easy to wash because there was no cloth.

At that time, a cry and a cry was heard inside the building. After exchanging glances with the vice commander for something, he went downstairs to the upper building with his hand on the handle of his sword. There was a familiar person there.

“Idin Baek, what are you doing here?” It must have been the sound of Count Aydin. The man's head, which had been neatly organized, was scattered, and his face was recalled. He looked at Jed and shouted.

“My, my daughter! My daughter Lucy is gone!"

Now I see, even tears in the count's eyes

there was. | Well, it might disappear. You mean Yunan with that? I'm busy right now. Still, Jed, who was angry with the rat, frowned more and more on his face.

“You mean in the mansion?” “No, here. You disappeared from this place! She dressed as a maid and ran away!” |

Maid clothes? here? What else does this mean? “Please explain exactly what is going on.”

Sigh. Jed sighed, when he heard all of the counts from the count.

He was just about to swear, damn it. He seems to have been wasting his time looking for a person because he couldn't even be able to find a mouse by focusing his mind right now.

If a serial murder took place, he thought it would at least be the head of the house to be quietly buried. But now, are you running away in maid clothes? It must be crazy.

| That's when a family came to his mind. The assumption was close to worry. However, the coincidence couldn't fit so tightly, and the odds of her riding her private wagon weren't very... With a pretty high probability she will ride her carriage.

That woman, her strength must also be very weak. No. Of her wagons, how likely would you be to ride a wagon with that rat?

After a moment of worrying, Jed ordered the knights.

“The five knights work with the guard to find Young Ae, Count Aydin.”

As you can see, the chapters is really long.
    I think we got to the webtoon now. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  8. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank uuu

Lilyworld and Victo.gg like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the mass release translation of the manhwa. I am kinda torn on how I feel about MC. Its admirable how she's still incredibly loyal to her kingdom, she can't fully mask her hatred against ML given that she's a soldier first and my impression of her is still right for being narrow minded though I am happy she admitted how bad she generalized her entire squad for having one member betray her (do we have spoilers why she was killed? Or about the rest of her squad? MLs thought process even implies he found it pitiful how he saw her corpse)
    I can push myself understanding why she was in a hurry (granted I spedread), he squadmate is in danger of being wanted. Okay? But being (semi) confident in him trusting to be his former ally possessing a noble lady, or abandoning your maid without thinking what punishment she'll get for letting her mistress run away (thankfully seems like her father is a kind man)

Hiura, seekingsnow, LayZhang and 3 others like this.
  10. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is unorganized :)

mia-chan and Meizey like this.
  11. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me plz about Khalid and why did he kill her?

12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got this from namu.wiki and 100% MTL. Sometimes the TL switches the pronouns so it’s confusing. Instead of putting the link, I just copy & paste the translation to the thread. Basically, it’s similar to wiki for anime/manga characters. It’s not a spoiler of the whole story but the characters and the events they are related to or what they do in the story. Maybe when I have time I can go through it and change the pronouns to the correct one to make it easier.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  13. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was really hard to understand but as you read you somehow get the gist of it (after suffering from brain bleeding lmao) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS!

Drayne, LayZhang, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  14. Jida.vely618

Jida.vely618 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me why Khalid kill MC. pls

15. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so bad for the real Lucy ... no wonder she committed suicide. And I hope our FL matures a little bit more. The manwha art is really pretty too .... :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    hehe I wonder how Lucy will respond when her fiance (what's his name again??? He's the ML) asks why in the world she knew and was calling Khal's nickname when asleep.

16. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I much preferred Allendis to either Carsein or Ruve since Allendis doesn't care for his parents so even if he had a b**** mother Tia would never have to worry about her AND he never hurt Tia even though she unintentionally hurt him.

And... Hypothon, the ML (this is no longer a spoiler btw hence why I'm not putting this in spoiler tags) literally told Lucy to make sure she killed herself the next time she attempted suicide (which is at least one very important reason why he has no right to question her about dreams she was having, as another poster wished he would). So if, as Lilyworld does, you feel pity for Lucy I don't think there should be any pity felt forthe guy who said that to a person whom he still thinks of as Lucy. Also Estella knew her father was kind so why would she think her maid would get punished? Plus on the way to meet up with her former colleague she was simply thinking that he would know who she was even if she just displayed a small but convincing piece of information. Because as close fellow soldiers as they were they would know each others' quirks and habits.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize, I don't know what part if my post implied I pity MC. My impression of her is essentially fully loyal but narrow-minded

seekingsnow and Alniyat like this.
  18. rhea4765

rhea4765 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from what I've read so far, there might be some cliches in this story. The overall concept of the story is nice actually.
    it is hinted quite obviously in the manhwa that Khalid is most likely the second commander and he was probably a spy of the empire? (the current place) because even the history book only mentioned how the adjutant killed the infamous knight (the mc) without ever mentioning his name, odd considering the adjutant can be considered as the empire war hero. Liam and co was getting revenge on khalid and the second commander targeted Liam in the serial case without any provocation so that's another reason. With special reasons why MC has to be engaged with ML (kinda like fulfilling a legend with how the father was acting and the temple involvement), a traitor that had hidden agendas specifically for MC, comrades that are getting revenge--the plot possibilities are abundant and sort of predictable.

LayZhang, Boopbup, Tt123 and 7 others like this.