Spoiler The Way They Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eivuri, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa.... Thank you so much for the spoilers :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:

satan at work likes this.
  2. lovelysunshiine

lovelysunshiine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished MTLing both available volumes and side stories. If anyone wants, just let me know

3. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I’d like to read it if you don’t mind!
    Thanks in advance ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

4. Flowing_Time

Reading List:
    Link
    MercurialPixie and don1212 like this.
  5. lovelysunshiine

lovelysunshiine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes and side stories it’s really short but a good read

ntww12 likes this.
  6. Flowing_Time

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, what a pity... I thought it would at least has 4-5 volumes like other novels did :blobpats:

lovelysunshiine likes this.
  7. Sianee

Sianee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another taboo seriously i wonder world 's turning what kind of direction and i am not judging but three men's raping one woman? It still too scary to be true i am too afraid to even imagine i just pity that frightened soul

8. Wonbywon

Wonbywon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wash ur eyes and mind the side story is even hard than the main story it's should have hardcore tags

9. Tmicharie

Tmicharie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one with the kid is very distrubing to me i hope they dont have the craziest idea as to...ugh i cant event type it as it is veeeeery...distrubing

How many chapter is this?

10. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the beginning of the novel, kyle has tendency to do ‘dirty talks’ when having snusnu, sometimes he forced FL that feels like rape, calling b*tch and rough. he is my least fav ML and mostly the readers don’t like him because his rudeness. but later on he will become childish man and gentle when having snusnu. especially after he remembered the past life.

Haile/Hale is a pervert, he likes to role-play. there was a time when MC use a cat and dog costume and ordered to bark not moaning

Kazzef is more gentle and considerate than 2 siblings (my fav ml). even if he likes to slap MC butt (not bdsm), but he always have mc consent of that slapping. he likes to do outdoor snusnu. he looks like golden-retriever lol. at first he looks blunt but after having snusnu with mc he become dog-type. i think he the only one who doesn’t remember their past life.

i think they weren't yanderes but just sex lover (?)

so i thinks this is their past live before they become hale,kyle,kazzef,tia.

This is mtl, so not accurate
    Cassian the Destroyer = Kyle
    Kezer = Kazzef
    Ani/estelle = Tia
    In my library, I fumbled through books on the great Altar Empire in the past. The Great Altar Empire and Cassias.

The two were inseparable. Most of the books about Altar also had stories about Cassias attached to them.

Curious about Kyle I don't know. And the anticipation of the existence of the sister who angered Cassias. With those two things, I searched through books over and over again.

Actually, it is embarrassing to say this, but I was almost certain that the existence of my older sister who had already been burned at the stake was my previous life.

'Maybe not... … ?' Or maybe I'm just too embarrassed.

When I opened the book I found, there were lines of stories about Kyle, Ani, and Cassias from my previous life that I didn't know. Even if all the knights of Altar, who are known for their bravery, boasting the best military power on the continent, attacked, they were nothing compared to Cassias.

'I don't know at all when I look at it like this... … .'
    The feeling was subtle. This is Kyle's previous life.
    After thinking for a while, I heard Kazef's voice behind me."ah… … , Brother!"“Wake up. Kyle and Hayle.”With that said, I immediately[…]

And on the back page of the book I put down, there were a few lines of content that I had not seen before.Kezer, the archmage of misfortune who exchanged his existence for fate.Kezer's biography is left behind in order not to forget him, who is gradually being forgotten.”

--------

so i concluded that Tia aka Ani/Estelle was burned in the Altar Empire as a witch because she seduced three of them. after she was burned, Cassian/Kyle destroy and killed all civilians in altar empire. maybe the reason why Kezzef doesn't remember his past live because he exchanged this fates with his memory or existence as Kezzer , cmiw because Mtl makes the word jumbled ;(

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    Makakaron, OtomeAddict and Kyyiiq-q12 like this.
  11. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • they have a daughter named Shuna (?)
    • Shuna is inherited from her 3 dads. her appearance looks like Hale, she has auror and magic mixed from kyle and kezzef.
    • Kezzef inherited Marquis and Hale own a top that trade with things from East
    • Kyle get Duke's rank from imperial family after crown prince dead. even though that duke title is empty title because the land he gets was a nothern barren land without people living in. but kyle doesn't care about that
    • i think public knows their incestous marriage, even then they can't gossip infront of them

mostly when 3 siblings and tia having snu together, they don't use her an*l. only using V and mouths. 2 person in V and another one in mouth

Makakaron, Lignin, Eccleia and 3 others like this.
  12. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait are they blood related or not??????
    Edit : nvm I’m a dumbass she was adopted

13. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kazef (the eldest) has the power to hear the mind voice of his most beloved person. And Tia was his most beloved person hears her mind voice.

He was shocked when he started hearing Tia's dirty thoughts and her s*xual frustration and wanting a d*ildo while her face looked like an innocent angel. But over time he got used to it and uses that to his advantage during their snu snu~

14. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another story of Kwak Dupal, I didn't know this story had a thread.

15. ntww12

ntww12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, wondering if there's anyone who can help me to find the novels to buy as I clicked the link here but it says the sales of the books are suspended? Any info on that?

May I know where to MTL?

Makakaron likes this.
  16. Razuur

Razuur Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read it, if you don't mind...