Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    So latest chapter for manhwa has out and seems like Dion suspected on what Roxanna action (Probably on faking Cassie's death). The poisonous butterfly that Roxanna use in front of her father resulting her vomiting blood once again. Thank God she was in her room but not until Dion barged in.

Xi-hime, Xienne, yukihibari and 5 others like this.
  2. la spada

la spada New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven’t read the whole novel yet ”i stopped at chapter 106” and the only thing i want to know is what dion wants from roxana ? does he like loves her in a romantic way or what? i’m really confused

AnaJulia likes this.
  3. anin_chappy

anin_chappy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cassis jealous of dion is so cute!!

4. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the end of Dion?

5. Novasf

Novasf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the day she saw Roxana’s tears four years ago, it remained a stupid question in his heart.
    ”If he dies, will someone be so sad?” No.”If he dies, will someone cry for him like that?” That too… … . No.
    Yes, Sierra was right. He couldn’t kill Roxana. Then he wanted to die at her hand. I wanted to become a scar that would never be erased from her. Then this deep void seemed to be filled.

ch204
    In the first place he never wanted Roxana’s forgiveness. Rather, if he could remain within her with a hate that would never disappear, Deon would rather be pleased with it.

“So Deon, you can’t die yet.” Now Deon seemed to know that this was neither a dream nor an illusion. Such a sharp pain could not be a dream. The conclusions drawn were clear. In the end, Deon was not killed by Roxana’s hands that day. And it was clear that she was thinking of putting her leash on him again and leaving him out of sight. Until Deon dies alone outside her sight. “So you don’t deserve to die yet.” Her voice was as cold as her eyes. “I… … .” However, for Deon, the word was accepted with permission to be by her side.

accidentally deleted my original post so very quick summary is that he’s emotionally stunted and lonely. No one cares about him, even his own mom, but because how he’s been raised he don’t understand that he’s lonely or why someone would cry over someone’s death. Seeing Roxana cry resonated with him and he continues to provoke her to feel that way again. He knows that he would rather have Roxana hate him than be completely indifferent towards him.

6. la spada

la spada New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read the spoilers and thats so sadddd
    i think he just wants someone to have a feeling towards him,i hope he finds love or whatever he needs:(,
    thank you sooo much for the explanation i really appreciate it

simplysharonda likes this.
  7. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I see. Thank you both so much for answering!:blobsmilehappy:

s254386 and simplysharonda like this.
  8. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't share the direct link, i'm afraid it will get found by the author and get these TAKEN DOWN, please share it using dm (through conversation on NovelUpdates) or something? Thank you :)

Ps: according to the owner of the site, the 'sign in' thing is for the owner only(not for the visitor) while they trying to get the web fixed. It's already a week so let's hope it's fixed soon

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    MangoK, Mxnhwa and quarantine is good like this.
  9. nini2345

nini2345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so are the original(novel) Roxana and the present Roxana the same soul?

10. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like parallel universe I think...

11. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone has spoiler on the side stories? Yooo i really want then to have kids!!!:cry:

misa191199 likes this.
  12. omgsijin

omgsijin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just discovered this hooking manhwa today and found out the links are now expired for reading...is there any recent working links? i wanna cri-

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    revollevon and MangoK like this.
  13. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooh!!! Finally we are at the timeskip for the manhwa. Can't wait to see the older version of all of them❤️

s254386 and dreams28281 like this.
  14. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the latest chapter, it seems like Jeremy is in love with Sylvie (Cassius's sister). Do they end up together or no?
    Also, I've been seeing people commenting how Dion should be the ml and I'm like Ew no why? Did people not read the story? They're HALF-SIBLINGS (same dad, different moms).

I think so, I remember reading a spoiler where it said she messed up the first time line and killed the entire family because she couldnt save Cassius. This time around, she thinks its a novel but it was really her in the 1st life. I might be wrong tho. I read the spoiler long ago

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    Marie_0720, Regyne83 and Tt123 like this.
  15. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The part Jeremy/Sylvia was from the original storyline, they have not met yet and when they will..
    Jeremy won't be so struck by Sylvia like it happened in the original novel. She will resemble Cassis too much
    I do not remember if they will end up together, not exactly. They could, but it is not hinted. His brotherly love for Roxana is still stronger :X3:

Well, for Deon..their relationship is very complex. I like his character, how their relationship will evolve (not in a romantic way), but still.....He 's her half-brother.
    I can't see him as the male-lead :rolleyes:

16. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to deon? why some ship them?

17. loafsenpai

loafsenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he's hot... and I guess some people think there's tension between them?

Marie_0720, s254386 and Annylove like this.
  18. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. And they DO have tension. It's nothing romantic or sexual though. I personally love their dynamic but don't ship them romantically. I mean they are step siblings!!
    Dion and Roxanne is so complex and interesting, but i don't get the 'shipping vibe' from them. It's just one emotionally toxic relationship.

19. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they are a unique couple-not-couple ... It's like they agree to disagree doing Evil but still maintaining their humanity and sanity side,, a complex bounding and a mutual understanding. KEEP THE FAMILY BUSINESS RUNNING

boom2424 likes this.
  20. mayanyanya

mayanyanya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made an account just to comment on this complex dynamic.
    I've read up to ch 170. I think that Deon's relationship with Roxanna is still within means of being siblings. In their childhood, it was supposed to be a mission where both brothers would return, but only Deon did. Roxanna's fresh tears left Deon with an understanding that had it been reversed, she'd be crying for him. He's become numbed to his own emotions from carrying Randt's orders of killing Asil/Achille/Ashil (I think we should probably switch to calling Roxanna's older full-blooded brother Achilles since the novel spells it out. Deon's mother, Mary becomes 'caretaker' to Sylvia as a result of her son being the only one that returned from the mission. Deon himself has two loyalties: to Roxanna and to her mother, for failing to make his younger brother 'as strong' if we look at the manhwa thus far, we can see how much Deon is upset at Roxanna being injured. We can also see how Deon has a hatred for the fact Roxanna has taken on the poison butterflies for Cassis. Meaning she has purposefully shortened her own life for someone else. A thing that Deon failed to do (I think Deon realized it was a kill or be killed incident with Ashil, he can't go against his dad's orders and if he went back in time he realized he would do it again... which is why Sylvia and Roxanna recognize that Deon a monstrous because of Randt). However, when Randt's not around, you can see how Deon's still trying to seek a sort of forgiveness from Roxanna, with her shortened life, he wants to do anything when she cries. I think Deon knows that had it been him that died that day, Roxanna's pure white tears would be for him. He can't undo the fact Roxanna's taken on the butterflies or that Randt keeps sending him out on these horrible missions. But I think that for Deon, he might have prior to her taking the butterflies, taken comfort that if something bad happened to him, Roxanna would mourn him, even if she's hateful that only he returned, she would probably still cry for him. Because those tears she shed when Ashil died, she didn't say that she wished it was Deon that died in his place. I think that, that's how they're connected. Deon's numbed heart moves whenever he can do something for Roxanna, especially when she's crying, especially when she's hurting. It's not a sexual relationship, just one of shared trauma. At least that's the impression I got from the novel.

NotMeeelissa, FouH, Melchin and 30 others like this.