Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone responds to trauma differently.
    What you are saying is a very stubborn way of directing how a logical and intellegent person and a prodigy (in Dion’s case) MUST ACT.
    But how much damage it really causes to a person and how the person ends up getting wired after that trauma can have many different results.
    What we see in Dion is how he ended up after all the horrible things from childhood. Especially with a crazy mother. So everything is twisted for him.
    I myself won’t expect to fully understand what a mess Dion’s thoughts are bcoz we are sane people with moral boundaries.

2. ArmyBlink95

ArmyBlink95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the manga and I was looking forward for the novel! Love how FL had a strong personality! I dont know who she would end up.

boom2424 likes this.
  3. 10_deadorphans

10_deadorphans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Always thankful for all your juicy spoilers from lovely Spoiler Angels!
    So, I read somewhere in this thread that there'll be a Side Story of the 3-year gap in Cassis' POV! My wish has come true! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    I AM SO GLAD. :blobparty::blobmelt::blobparty::blobmelt: Hopefullly, it's a succession of the start of the separation up to the end (or at least by the time where he sees her again face to face).
    It'd be a delight to see/read his inner thoughts and churning desire to be with her again. I'll be needing details, hun. All of it.:blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobnosebleed::blobrofl::bloblove::cookie: I am so enthralled by the intensity of all of it.
    I am so here for all of Cassis' longing, pain and desire for Roxana! :blobok::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    It's gonna be so frickin delicious if it gets illustrated!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Can someone drop me the twitter of the author and artist please?
    Thank you!

4. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have only read manhwa and spoilers, but i think dion is more obsessed with roxana than in lust with her. He dosnt give off sexual vibes, he just seeks her attention even if its by destructive means. Like in his introductory chapter when he meets roxana outside casis lockup room he grabs her bandaged arm and squeezes it tightly causing it to bleed. Its not an act of pure love and he does it to get some reaction out of her as she normally ignores him. In the chapter where jeremy causes a commotion and dion causes roxanas mom to nearly die, she slaps him hard and he just smiles. I think he finds her different than all his other siblings as she is a passionate person and not very cold. Getting her attention might give him a sense of belongingness and importance; its the kind of love he can associate himself with. In the chapter before 3 year gap when casis escapes, after confrontation with roxana he was the only one to see through her act and guess the truth, and forced her to make him her pet shows his obsession as she now will be forced to associate with him and for this he is ready to betray his father. More than recognition from his dad he wants Roxana's acknowledgement.

5. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, honestly. World is crazy, like let's say there's impossible to tell that there aren't anyone in this world that aren't crazy, both past and present.
    Why would you think fetish (yes, quite unrelated, but still somehow attached in some points) exists? Unhealthy, literally wrong by moral view relationship?
    Dion was a person who let's say a terminator schwazneger of manhwa world with a sole purpose of replacing lant when time comes, and for that Lant make him heartless and emotionless so he would become strong and quite a monster of his own. But still, somehow he crave for lingering attachment which was given for the 1st time by Ansil (Roxana's brother wasn't it?) Who gave him candy as form of caring affection that made him human. Lant was annoyed, so when Ansil failed on his test to kill whatever the illusion room gave him. Lant made Dion kill him, killing his humanity, but Roxanna gave him another form of affection: Hatred.
    Dion was fine to be hated, which was why he was like a dobberman puppy but instead of craving for love, he crave for any emotional affection or disastiffication Roxana gave.
    I haven't read through the novel, so this was all probably makes no sense, but this was my personal opinion 'if' we're to look at Dion as an individual, not as a character. Sorry...

Mira_bee, Ecstasy, its0k and 4 others like this.
  6. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Artist @YOTON_KUU
    Author @kinn993

Shortchescak, Marie_0720 and Khadz like this.
  7. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    keep in mind that this is a villainess isekai shoujo story centered around a smut novel and that much thought was most likely not put into a side character who ends up just wandering around for the rest of his life. dion isn’t a real person and is but a fictional character; at the end of the day, the author still wrote dion to be a sister luster.

sadly, not all kinds of love are healthy, and not all love is as sweet and innocent as depicted in media - it’s quite clear that dion has some deep-rooted mental illness due to his upbringing so it makes sense that he acts in such a way. i’ve read the entire novel nonmtl and as it progresses, the fact that dion is romantically interested in roxanna becomes abundantly transparent. respectfully, you can fight it all you want, but the author made dion a sister luster and theres nothing we readers can do about it.

boom2424 and Teardropsss like this.
  8. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Dion's mother Always that freaky?

DOHere likes this.
  9. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the Manga, I didn't get the feeling Dion lusts after Rozana. Otherwise it would show like how Fountain lusts after her. Instead it felt more like Dion is a phycho who sealed his emotions. The only thread of humanity he has left can only appear when Roxana shows her emotions. Am not sure it's lust coz Roxana does egg him sometimes and he does not react at all.

When Dion tested Roxy to kill the illusion of her brother she did it while crying which made him realize that Roxy still has feelings unlike him who is apathetic. That's why he wants to see her cry like that time again. (this was written in another spoiler at the beginning)

I hope she doesn't catch any serious illnessez especially covid-19. I actually just recently started this Manga. Maybe it was 2vmonths ago and the updates were per month so I assumed it was a monthly update as several of my Mangas that I adore r like that.

I am not used to this site. I currently only know how to post comments on pages and check my account. I will have to take a deeper look to find the things you say. Thanks for passing the news about the author. We pray she gets well soon.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  10. Doctor-Y

Doctor-Y Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Minor detail but I'm a bit disappointed with Roxanna's dress in the last chapter she wore more prettier dresses in daily live than during meeting :/

11. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right I think so too. The blue dress and winter coat she wore when she met Fountain after Cassis escaped was stunning.

I think they wear clothes of the same color that represents their family.

Blue/white - Pedelian
    Black/or dark themed colors - Agrish.

She also probably doesn't want to look like her weak mum in social gathering. When she wore the blue dress, she looked so much like her mother but it suit her the most

Ecstasy, nehamerchant123 and MeowPurr like this.
  12. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Logically speaking, given Dion's personality and thirst for affection, do you seriously think he would care about killing his father of all people?

Marie_0720, Ecstasy, its0k and 2 others like this.
  13. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Your question makes me wondering, what about his mother. The homicidal, overjoy, creepy Marie Poppins... well, can't even think a reason for him NOT to.
    I mean saying that from the moment he was born, there wasn't a single thing she could proud of from him. Which, makes me wonder what thing did he sees from the trial on the illusion room. The guy had never loved anyone, which can be seen by how many people in the house that would hates him or rather be afraid of him.

14. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The point is that Dion’s mentality is obviously not normal.So what i was trying to say is that the way he perceives emotions is very different. Of course none of his emotions towards others are healthy.The author clearly depicted in the story about his madness and i see it more as his way to stay attached to people that made a deeper impression on him than lust. In very simple words, he wanted to remain deeply engraved in someone’s memories. Just like Ashil is in his mother and sister’s memeories.
    And another thing, it’s not up to you to judge whether the author put up enough effort on a side character. What would you know anyway? I mean you are ignoring all the intricaties that makes up Dion and simply sticking onto the ‘lust’ topic when it’s not ever mentioned by the author that way.
    We are reading a story in which the author has tried to create characters with the best of her abilities. I think it’s OK enough if we stick to the idea that the author is trying to impart instead of extrapolating it too much when she didn’t even make it canon.

Nah, Dion only cares about wanting to make a deep impression on Roxie so that she never forgets him. Because he envies the fact that Ashil had people that remembered him so vividly while he had none.
    So that’s why he wanted to kill their father with his own hands and present it to Roxana. Afterall their father was the terror of their lives for so long. On being the one to set them free, he also wanted to use this way to immortalise himself in Roxana’s memory.
    This is the crux of all the things he does in a one track mind.
    It’s also the reason Cassis doesn’t let him die. Coz he’s jealous and vindictive enough not to let Dion be remembered by Roxana that way:LOL:

Nah, Dion only cares about wanting to make a deep impression on Roxie so that she never forgets him. Because he envies the fact that Ashil had people that remembered him so vividly while he had none.
    So that’s why he wanted to kill their father with his own hands and present it to Roxana. Afterall their father was the terror of their lives for so long. On being the one to set them free, he also wanted to use this way to immortalise himself in Roxana’s memory.
    This is the crux of all the things he does in a one track mind.
    It’s also the reason Cassis doesn’t let him die. Coz he’s jealous and vindictive enough not to let Dion be remembered by Roxana that way
    Dion’s mom is similar to him. Mary only cares for Sierra. Everything else doesn’t matter.
    Only difference is that Mary also likes pretty things and wasn’t under Lant’s ‘training’. So she didn’t go about killing Sierra’s precious people.

Ecstasy, Khadz, fallasee and 4 others like this.
  15. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Please explain the word 'cares' since literally going psycho or all domineering was surely more like terrorizing, or that's just how she wish to convey to Sierra that, 'in Agriche, only monsters survive. Be one, cling to one or perish' sorts of thing?

boom2424 likes this.
  16. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because
    [​IMG]

17. MonaLucky24

MonaLucky24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh...? How odd... did Dion's hair look shorter for the latest chapter today?? Wasn't his hair supposed to be long down to the shoulder length?

Khadz and s254386 like this.
  18. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, hard to tell with the hood on. He could be tying his hair...

Khadz and nehamerchant123 like this.
  19. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nothing important to add

upload_2021-6-14_11-16-23.png

cklaighe, Khadz, Jukki and 8 others like this.
  20. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i said this: Logically speaking, given Dion's personality and thirst for affection, do you seriously think he would care about killing his father of all people?

bc it's obvious dion wouldn't give a fuck tbh

Jukki and boom2424 like this.