Spoiler The White Cat That Swore Vengeance Was Just Lazying on the Dragon King’s Lap

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Feb 4, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for spoilers and wanting to know when the title will happen. Thank you

2. Novel otaku desu

Novel otaku desu 『R0 Trickster』『Sleeping Fox』『Desucchi』

Reading List:
    Link
    *walk in*
    *take popcorns*
    *sit and eat popcorns*
    I shall await the day my saviours come telling me the spoiler~

Mikaa, nielyti and Nepaliii like this.
  3. omegazx

omegazx The Magic Mech Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this doesn't have any replies yet but I'm curious about this as well. If anyone can answer, I'd like to know what happens to her "friend" as well as what's her relationship with the dragon king.

4. LostBMe

LostBMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After picking up more companions, etc.
    1) War happen - Ms. Sunshine gets drafted by evil King to head it with her followers.
    2) War! Go stop it, little ones! Yea! We win! (In between Cat goes King hunting and overturns his evil plottings to kill the little ones, dragons, etc)
    3) Cuff her - blocks her spell. Followers slowly start thinking - cutting off your drug supply helps?
    3) Cat finally gets fed-up enough she's ready to give it to her. (Not that she didn't from before - just it never really sinks in and her follower start to gang up so......)
    4) I can't stand you!
    5) Awww, you like me I know you do. !? I was deceived (awww, poor sunshine - followers. Drugs don't stop working immediately, you know?)? So, why am I wrong? I just want to be with you CAT (and you want to be with me)! !? Well, if you felt that way, you should've told me!
    6) I DID!!!!! GAHHH. Fuuuuuu.
    7) Take her away.
    8) ah, so, ummm, you don't seem surprised, sir? Really? When I was sleeping, you......

And they all end up happily ever after - until the next arc - where did the King get the stones to kill the little ones, etc? There's some who are just as bad as Ms. Sunshine?! o_O

5. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    up to the lattest chapter i've read if i remember correctly...
    1. She and the co. is exiled under supervision
    2. They ended up becoming lover. MC is the dragon king's mate. In my heart the real ML is kotaro though, MC's wind spirit XD

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Kotaro?

Mikaa likes this.
  7. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the MC and dragon king became mate? And when is MC reveal her true form?

Mikaa and kiara8 like this.
  8. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kotaro/kotarou is MC's contracted wind spirit/fairy. It was the strange looking magic beast (that acted like a loyal dog to MC lol) that chased the MC when she just entered the forest in earlier chapters. It/he was actually not a magic beast but the wind highest level fairy/wind.

to make it short, Jade/dragon king gives MC his scale (in dragon kin/tribe/clan-whatever you want to called it, has this one scale that was in different color. When you have choose a mate, you are giving the mate this scale. To dragon kin, this scale is very very important and can be used only once). MC accepted it (without knowing the meaning of it and DK didn't tell her anything. She only thought it was a very beautiful scale, wearing it like a necklace). To others, wearing that scale is like telling the whole world 'my mate is a dragon beastman' XD it was really funny because at this point MC was trying to make a family/started a new life AKA finding a husband. There is this dog beastman that was wooing her and they were going to have a date (DK gives her his scale just before MC meeting the date, so sneaky). When the date saw the scale on MC, he got really angry and panicked, he was like 'why didn't you tell me you have a mate?!' He was so afraid he was going to get killed because no one was crazy enough to offended a dragon beastman. They are like super strong among the beastman lol. MC was like 'what are you talking about?' Since she has no clue at all :p

MC didn't reveal anything, ML/dragon king found out on his own. MC is very guard toward the bracelet, so ML (when they sleep together. MC is in cat form) was waiting for MC to fall a sleep and when she does, he sneakily took off the bracelet. MC immediately turned back to her human form, ML was like 'i knew it' and was very very happy at the confirmation :oops:

saix2, -NEAR-, Chorkie and 28 others like this.
  9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah kotarou is really hilarious dumb... Just because he want to get closer to MC, he just take magical beast that incompatible with his elements... Thankfully he later got another compatible body ...

10. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there have action like deal with Asahi or king people? Because I really want see Ruri has her revenge against them!

Mikaa likes this.
  11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    can i have more descriptions of ML & MC interactions?

12. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you Smoking?

13. Demintika

Demintika Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    You got me at "Dragon".
    Can someone give me more spoiler on the "dragons"?

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember.
    - The dragon is the strongest beastman. They have long lived, (and has good magic power, I think)
    - The strongest dragon is chosen as dragon king.
    - Dragon mated for life. They only has one mate in their long live. They has one a special scale and only give to their mate.
    - They are really possessive of their mate (I think).
    - Oh... They have humanoid form too??? and can change to dragon form too...

lazynoodles, Chorkie, Ahmya and 12 others like this.
  15. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well---! i read quite a bit of chapters, up until the time when author decided to send our female lead to another chapter due to 'her safety'.at which point i quit because i only read for the ship interactions, rofl! but you can ask me any questions before that, and i'll try to check or remember lol.
    ahh, i'll add a point that our female lead found out that it was super difficult to return to where she came from, but the spirits could. she found out that her mother and grandfather could see the spirits as well, so she sent the spirits to tell her family about how she was ok and all that

Chorkie, Ahmya, terpseachore and 3 others like this.
  16. LostBMe

LostBMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's what happens when you read too many of these things:D

17. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the king uses the excuse that the MC got kidnapped to have Asahi lead a war against them, they give their soldiers a rock that's really a bomb without them knowing, thanks to one of Ruri's greater spirits the Dragon side takes virtually no damage but the people(of the country that kicked Ruri out) despises Asahi as a result. The King and his priest get captured by one of the brothers and Ruri, funny scene where they don't recognize her at first and she wears a wig and contacts in front of them.Turns out they were using some sort of spirit killing magic to avoid having to rely on spirits.

Asahi and her friends got sent to a farming house for manual labor, and with them getting resistant to her charm they flatout tell her about her charm magic, along with essentially work or you're not getting food.

edit: oh ya there's also a scene where Asahi's being interrogated, she keeps telling them to show her Ruri or she won't talk to kidnappers, Ruri shows up Slaps her for being selfish and says to live on without being so dependent on other's, Asahi tries to say i'll live on if its with Ruri at which point Ruri rejects her and leaves.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    -NEAR-, Chorkie, Ahmya and 21 others like this.
  18. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    --There's a scene where after Ruri tells them that she's actually a human and she'll show her form after the war's over, Jade tries to get her (in cat form) to sleep with him, when she's asleep he removes her bracelet and gets shocked that the girl he was looking for was actually Ruri from the color of her hair. (she finds out later from his reaction at seeing her real form)
    -Jade casually gives MC a special scale to signify her as his partner/mate without her knowing right before she leaves to go on a date with someone who asked her out from her job
    -There was also a couple of times where he hand fed her including once in a party, which turns out later on is a sign of love they'd only do with a spouse or child, not really a pet.
    -She finds out about the necklace and tries to return it saying he shouldn't give it so casually at which point he confesses how happy he was when he found out she was a human and not just a cat and even if he does get a partner in the future he'll always have to compare her to Ruri, but also gives her the leeway that if she doesn't want to he'll take it back at which point she hugs the necklace and doesn't want to return it.
    -There's an interaction between the two where she's a bit jealous about hearing Jade had a girl he was interested in at which point he shows her the black robe he used during the first encounter between him and Ruri when she was being chased.

-NEAR-, Chorkie, Ahmya and 23 others like this.
  19. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww so cute:aww::aww::aww::aww::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmirk::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

nielyti likes this.
  20. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah... I love this one :aww::aww: It's quite funny and sweet sometimes.... Especially at later chapters where this one knight who has brocon showed up :blobmelt::blobmelt: It has been awhile since I read it....need to catch up with the newest chapter :cookie::cookie: