Spoiler The Wicked Queen / 궁 에는 개꽃 이 산다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moname, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Archanae

Archanae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Samira :)

Girl I've been following this thread since the beginning, then bc there was not much more info I quit it, and then I came back to see you had changed our Wicked Queen readers' lives! Haha, so I registered to this site, only to tell you a huge THANK YOUUUU!!!!

THANK YOU for all your hard work, and for your kindness and for all your intense emotions haha (I so agree with you that I want more tears and breakdown from ML Haha XD *evil laugh*)

Well in the epilogue of the novel apparently, MC didn't die, so ML fakes his death and actually goes to live with her.

So there is my theory/ what I wish would happen next:

So MC didn’t die and the herbs guy is actually getting her and Jouchan (the French name of Silver Hair guard, aka the guard of SFL) back to health.

I think that MC would have only feet/legs burns, bc in middle age, when you were burned, you’d actually die of suffocation, bc of the smoke, not bc of the burning. And in chap. 100, we can see she put the fire down her feet, not all around her you know ? Anyway.

MC is lost, confused, she lost her memory, but feels a huge hole in her heart, like, someone is lacking in her heart, but she doesn’t know who. She thinks, maybe it’s Jouchan (Silver hair guy) ? After all he’s taking good care of her, even though he wouldn’t tell her of her past, wanting to focus on the future.
    So once she’s a bit more back to health, the two, with the help of herb guy, would habit a small cabin, humbly, ofc not being intimate, just friends, he just guards/helps her, until she’d open his heart to him (that’s what he wishes).

In the meantime, ML would crown SFL for political reasons and bc he can’t elude anymore, but he tells her the very same night, that he’ll never share bed with her. He’s going more insane each night that passes, although during day, for his emperor duties, he’s doing fine, or rather, pretends to be fine. He ends up learning about the fact that two people in the forest where Li died, are living next to a river, and that one of the mis Silver Hair guy. Bc actually, SFL had said that she wanted him to be found, since he never got back to her. Even though she had freed him, itw as weird that he had never come back to the palace. So, seeing that Silver hair guy is missing and that SFL is looking for him, and that’s how they find Li.
    Or rather, the ML does. Oh and herbs guy gets rich, for the ML, before faking his death, gives him a loooot of money as a reward for saving the MC, and to buy his silence. So herbs guy goes away and starts a new, comfy life XD

So ML goes to MC’s secret cabin and when he sees her he breaks down again, and wants to go and embrace her, but Silver Hair guard prevents him to. He tells him that she has no memories of him whatsoever, or of her former life.
    He’s shocked, punches Jouchan (silver hair guard), and enters the place.
    She smiles at him greeting him, and saying « who are you ? »

He’s in shock, realizing he’s lost her once more. He BREAKS THE FU K DOWN AGAIN hehe, realizing he should have cherished her way more, that they lost soooo much time being proud and stupid, and cries. She, actually having a kind nature now that she doesn’t remember a thing, and being moved by him, goes to comfort him. He looks in her eyes and says « I never thought that you could ever forget me, and us », and that confuses her, her heart aches, she realizes it must be him who was in her heart all this time.

So the guy comes and tells ML to go, that if he loves her, he should leave her alone, bc he’s confusing her as is. She still needs to rest and get completely better, etc. ML gets real insane mad and asks if the two are intimate, to which silver haired guy Jouchan answers that no, they haven’t, she’s recovering and he’s only helping her. But that in time, he hopes she can see him the same way she’d see the emperor.
    ML is really crazy and says he’ll have Jouchan’s head chopped off XD, but Jouchan, without mischievousness at all, explains « I’m already dead, you can’t kill me twice ».

So ML goes, with his face emotionless (as before), and says he’ll have her being taken care of just fine.
    He later sends SML to check on her. SML crack too and throws himself at her, embracing her and crying, so happy that she’s alive (fmp, I think SML loves MC as a little sister, bc early in the chapters, in French at least, he tells her, I don’t love you, and she answers, I don’t love you either, but with a lot of tenderness. As in, I don’t love you romantically).

He tells her everything about their lives, her bad temper, her consuming love for ML, and as he speaks, she starts to remember everything indeed, and she cries.
    She realizes she’s done terrible things, and wants to take a new start at life.
    She explains SML that she won’t go back to the palace, bc she’d be endangered there, people hate her, fear her, and will again try to kill her (we know her food had been poisoned before, from early chapters).
    Most of all, she said ML wasn’t there as she was set on fire, silver haired guy (Jouchan in french), was. So she wants to take a new start at life.

She thinks to herself that she wants to remain faithful to Jouchan, that he was there for her and could have also died, when her love wasn’t.

SML says it’s unfair of her to resent ML for not having been there, when she had asked of him not to send protectors for her no more, and he laughs, saying there is the good old Li’, coming back !

In the meantime, ML had troups chasing after the former maid and the robbers. Once he finds them, he makes a public exécution for the robbers, setting them on fire.
    For the ex-maid, he has her face him, and he tells her the truth (if you remember, in chap6-7 she thinks she could become a concubine, that she’s impoortant, etc.), that he actually called her to his chambers to make MC jealous, bc he ALWAYS loved her and only her, but didn’t know how to love her properly. He knew that by making her jealous, she’d hit her (the ex-maid), and that it would be her punishment for bad mouthing about the queen (MC). Then in an evil smile, he asks his guards to set her on fire, too, in the woods, where Li got lit. He goes there as well to see that.

Some time after, SML tells ML what Li had told him, and he realizes she’s right. She can’t be back to the palace, her old life is over.
    So with the help of SML, he fakes his death.
    Goes to MC, and tells her « here, I am no longer the son of Heaven, I am standing in front of you as a simple man, who just wants to spend the rest of his life with you, cherish you, love you forever. We lost too much time already, now it’s time for us to be happy», and he opens his arms.
    MC breaks down crying, and runs to him, and the two embrace.
    She tells him all she always and only wanted, was for him to open his heart to her and her love.

Ofc Jouchan (silver hair guy) is heartbroken, but hey dude, what can you do against destiny ? You’ve been appreciated a lot by MC, but hey, her soulmate is ML. Too bad xD
    So he goes back to SFL, who doesn’t know that the emperor is not dead. SML takes his place as emperor, and marries her again, for political reasons. But in time, the two would actually end up happy together, in a good dynamic. He can just not tell her about the truth, as Jouchan can’t as well, bc that could be dangerous for the empire, and for SFL ofc.

ML and MC live happily and humbly, but comfortably (ofc, the new emperor, SML, knowing about them, he helps them), and Joy (Uimin in French), doesn’t live far from them…. With her hubby (the market guy ! Bah yes, Joy has so much suffered, punishing herself, preventing herself from being happy, bc of something that wasn’t her fault even, (her happy childhood), that IMO, she so much deserved her happy ending too !), and her family. She and MC now live as sisters, ‘cause as humble, normal women, they’re not obliged by royalty, to have Li above Joy. They’re now equal, and Li, although she still has her temper, never hits her obviously. She’s so happy, how could she :p

So there we go, that’s my view of the rest of the story (or rather, what I wish would happen), more breakdowns, tears, passion, intensity, lol.

Anyway Samira, THANK YOU to the moon and back, I was really desperate to know the rest of the Wicked Queen story. Thank youuuuuuuu! <3 You're so dedicated and kind!
    And stop worrying about your english, it's very good lol

See you all soon :) Have a great day!

PS: Samira, IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND WILL, do you think you could maybe add a summary of chaps 80-90?
    Bc in France, we are up to chap. 79 only, and here basically it's from chap. 92.
    Ofc I understand it takes you a long time to post summaries, so if you don't want or don't have the time, NO PROBLEM AT ALL AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!!!!! <3
    Much love,

2. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    First of All, tthhhaaannnnkk You ALL for leaving your comments or Likes because I feel appriciated and yes it does take a huge time consuming specially since I work 10 hrs a day with 2 days to rest on the week and I normally check for mangas-manhwa update. Literally like I said before I'm a MangaLover MangaManiac and that's how I came up to this site because I wanted some spoilers about this manhwa but there were not many so I decided to make it my job to add short summaries so any one looking for more info...So Everyone Thank You!!

Now, I really trying no to add my ideas about the ending because since I'm going as updates release new chapters. However, I do added more details or so too deep explaining as Characters,personality and circumstances thru-out how chapters developed but all this base on THE MANHWA AND NOT THE ORIGINAL NOVEL. So it is more easy to understand or would like others as well to follow the plot by following the updates in order to get the main idea even though I haven't read the novel in which she died and he died after because his love for her, so life didn’t have any meaning for him.

I didn't know Li was poisoned at the palace. None of that was revealed thru the manhwa but I'm sure that would be normal in those type of stories.
    I don't see or author revealing us readers that Ye Wen liking Li just as sister, her(Li) yes but him not too sure thought but maybe the novel goes in that direction. Yes they both said one another not liking each other but his answer was more like. I can not tell you my feeling so I will be next to you as a friend or brother, someone as you could count all the time since he knew previous emperor for crown prince(ML) and Li to be a couple.

Moreover, if I were to input how author would go to a different ending I really thought Zhao Can (silver hair) rescued Li and now they been taking care by the herb guy from chapter 104?? And most liking Li had lost her memory as well....
    I can keep going but if I do, will be from manhwa point of view.

Be in touch everyone!!!
    AND YES I WAS PLANNING TO ADD MORE SUMMARIES FROM CHAPTER 1 TO CHAPTER 100

samira01

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  3. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Samira,

Please excuse me if I pissed you off or vexed you, I just added what I would have most liked for the story, for the last chapters :) I did not mean by that, to say that it's xhat's gonna happen or so.

And I very much appreciate all your work and summaries, that's so great

And yes, it is said in chap 17, that someone had put poison in the MC's food and that she had almost died
    (I can't put links yet, so as it was done before, I put a broken link, just take the spaces out in the navigator bar :) ht t p s: / /zupimages . net/ up/ 20/04/ ripc. jpg
    it's a screenshot I just did, from the french version, and it states :" Sometime ago, someone had put poison in the queen's Japae,
    ML : Yes, no one knew, and the queen almost died")

As for SML, it is also in the manhwa that he said "As for my part Li, I do not love you.
    Li : I do not love you either". As in, romantic love. They had just spoken about why she's so in love with ML. :)
    I'll try to find the chap again to screen it.
    That's why I thought that, for me SML doesn't love her romantically, but more like a sister. I can be wrong of course, you have a better understanding of the story than me <3

Again, I'm sorry if I annoyed you, and thanks for all that you do, and all the time you dedicate to us

4. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merci archanae suis trop impatiente en tout cas c’est cool qu’elle partage les chapitres ;)

5. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

Ohhh nooo nooo nnooo at all sweetie, not at all... please cross my heart that is not what I want to express , I really like to explain with a lot of detail for the same reason because I don’t want misunderstanding with any of my comments. So let me go on details about my last post. You and me BOTH ARE IN THE SAME PLOT ABOUT IF THE STORY FROM NOVEL AND THE MAHNWA WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT ENDING SOOO WE BOTH AGREE ABOUT ZHAO CAN (SILVER HAIR) CAME TO SAFE HER AND BOTH ARE SERIOUSLY WOUNDED AND HERB GUY IS NURSING BOTH.

Please if you perceived something else please that is not what I meant at all. Also, about if or misspell to please don’t mind me since I write most of my comments from 10pm to 2-3am early morning so my eyes and brain and body are exhausted. And when talking about Li getting poisoned I truly don’t remember about it but please if I missed it most likely is because I get confused with other stories, I really do read A LOT mangas and it’s not my first time confusing some stories together. Even when I added references from the Manhwa I will go back and for trying to get the right chapter information and so on.

I thought about a way for the emperor finds the whereabouts of Li by receiving some of Li’s hair and when confirming she is alive he would plot his death with Ye Wen’s help.......
    I could go on and on, I do have a big imagination to add to my ending ...hahaha!

Please tell me we’re cool !!! (good term) We both and everyone here are together to enjoy this story!

Take care and be in touch

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  6. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    OH YES OF COUUUURSE, don't worry, of course we're good!!!! <3 I could never be mad at you, you changed my life with regards to The Wicked Queen hahahaa XD I just thought maybe I had vexed you by adding my personal view/wish for the remaining of the story ^_^ Thanks you so much for your understanding and for sharing/explaining :)

I was soooooo frustrated not being able to find any info further, having to wait ONE FREAKING WEEK between each chapters, I so much needed you Samira in my life for this manhwa hahaha XD <3 <3 <3 You're the best :) Everyone here is so cool ^^

No pb, I understand you completely, I used to read A LOT of Manga/Manhwa/Manhua, I own 450 manga in my personal collection ^^
    But I'm older now (Gosh, almost 30!!), so I don't have the time to read as much as I used to, unfortunately :'(
    And I live in a small appartment so I had to stop buying Manga/anime and such, I just don't have space anymore XD
    So yes I really understand you and your passion, and all I have to say is GO GIRL!! <3

And again, don't worry, your english is VERY GOOD! :)
    I understood absolutely all that you said, and thank you for your time :)

Be in touch as you say, with pleasure :)

Have a good evening! <3

PS: Oh yes your theory with Li's hair is actually highly appropriate, that could be it! Can't wait to know!
    If you want you can tell me what is your point of view for the rest of the story? And hide it in a spoiler bar or smg, or by PM?
    It's as you like it ^^ I understand you have a lot of work and little time :) You're appreciated nevertheless dear Samira <3 Where are you from, if I may ask?

bleedingliar24, syofiaa and samira01 like this.
  7. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

OH GOOOUUSSSSHH! You and me both about having no space for comic book collection!! That’s why I went from paper to Digital collection since I keep adding daily updates to it. Because this hobby of mine I rather read spoilers than writing them and since there were no much info I made it my job to add updates from newest chapters released.....so I’m off balance my regular routine but I really want to share as much as possible to everyone!
    And sweetie I’m wayyyy older than you hahaha with a young heart haha ha

please keep in touch!

samira01

8. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha yes we're the same! XD
    Omg I really thought you'd be younger than me! you ARE young at heart indeed! :D It's beautiful that you still have such passion, and that we actually have the possibility to keep up with scans, phewww, it's a relief haha.

Have a wonderful day! :)
    PS: so the next chapter will be released tomorrow if I understood well? Or Jan 29th? I know that 108 is out on Kakaopage, but just like you, I can't get the manhwa in my country, I can't even download the app :'(
    Thank you again, Samira ^_^

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    syofiaa and samira01 like this.
  9. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m hoping this announce was base the chinese time line release but not from the original KAKAOPAGE because there was not release on January 10th and the current release was last week on January 17th....So I’m hoping by no update on the 10th that’s the skip release of her/him work thru original site/web at KAKAOPAGE.

Be in touch everyone....If there is a release tomorrow I would do my best to share the updates with you, ALL!

10. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merci samira

syofiaa and samira01 like this.
  11. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Better view!
    [​IMG]

Li is ALIVEEEE!!...

I CAN'T WAIT, I already unlocked the new chapter release.
    Hopefully I be able to share it with you tonight.

samira01

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    Phase, Pachey, Danigurl and 11 others like this.
  12. malie102694

malie102694 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    samira01 thanks for the spoiler she's alive

syofiaa, Archanae and samira01 like this.
  13. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!!!! Merci merci samira the best

14. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!! @samira01 thank you!!!!

15. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone! is me again...! Chapter 109 release on January 22nd at KAKAOPAGE site...

CHAPTER 109:

This chapter starts with the herb guy in the forest and complaining about the crows sound is making his head spins and his niece running towards him calling him "uncle Gong!" he turns around asked her "What happened Chae?" she's looking worry and said "The guess Mistress is gone again!" he asked her,Did you look around near us(near we live)? she replied, "I mean,Of course! I have looked through every where!" Clearly you want me to go again? I'm upset, she says then Gong(herb guy) he laughed and tells her more and more nagging don't think it'll work(keep complaining won't work) they kept the conversation for a little bit more.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The next scene....
    [​IMG]
    Gong(herb guy) goes to where guest mistress possible be at and front little far he tells her," Be prepare Chae is nagging and upset. The wind is getting cold and yet why are you coming here?" and she says I'm frustrated. At this point it is clear the guest mistress is Li(MC) herself!
    She tells him nothing in the world is needed if you stand here. If you can fly like those birds and look at it; you can see the low mountain peeks, loose fields to the bent river all under the feet. Then he asks, " You want to go out into the world?"(most likely, do you want to leave?) Li(MC) turns around and says I don't know "Down there, what in the world is waiting for me? he tells her Chae or Changa??(the little girl who is looking for her -Li) ...uh I see, just end it and let's go down( saying I see, stop it let's just go back or so??) - honestly I don't see Li as she wants to stay there or more like it, she is in pain and is hard for her to get up and walk around so she can't leave that place.!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

in the way back Gong(herb guy) says to her," Would you like a HUG?" and she turns around to look at him. In his mind, he says slow... stepping up again and again, tightening your lips moaning to don't let your pain out. How far this hardship. How? what are this people..?( technically saying that Li little by little can make some steps, she hurts her lips so she doesn't let a cry out or show her pain and then he is questioning how or why these people did it ? or something like that???)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

When going back, he also remembers the incident and how he was able to get Li(MC) out of that situation...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Incident....
    When he finds them he asked "What ..what are you guys doing? Right now go back, because things like this there rumors from this place about killing. Once again when people find out the murderers, no one will leave? ( really, no really sure about all this???sorry!) in the middle of rescues Li the ex-maid from the palace tried to stop him (saying she deserves to die) at this point he's holding Li on his arms and said to them. " What are you saying, what do you mean deserved to die, Oh my gosh! is a Life..."
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next scene.....

Li and Gong(herb guy) are at his place and he is attending Li's injuries (at this point the author is revealing to us(readers) Li's conditions) her hands and knees.
    He asks Li, are you feeling sick? no never mind is nonsense asking you this question. Just mean...No sick..! says taking a step is very painful as if torn the skin...then says I will go down the mountain once again. She says to him there is no need to have guilt because odd justice or so?? ??( didn't get much..sorry)
    When you speak? there is more pain in my heart. I really miss you, going down the mountain, Don't you?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] but she just stays silence....

Next....
    [​IMG] This is what it shows in the next scene which means Summer, Fall and Winter...you guys get it right! The author is revealing us I would say at least 10 to maybe close to a year that Li has been living with them as well for the emperor, And I would say that anything could happened within10 months to a year. What I'm saying is, I don't know if he's still missing her or maybe close to death or perhaps he may had give in about "The Queen Tittle" so let's keep a open mind at this point too.

Later on, during a night the little girl gets up by her(Li's) screaming, she goes to Li's room and Gong is holding Li and order Changa( little girl) to hurry and go to the walnut room or so??
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] End of chapter 109...

Well I'm happy to see Li's alive in the other hand I knew if she was alive she would have many scars. In my opinion I get Gong(herb guy) kind of like her and wants to keep her there since he knew right front the beginning there were people looking for her and instead of let them know her whereabouts he hid himself from them. Also, it looks like Li's memory conditions which it makes sense because when Emperor got to see her at the market Li didn't recognize him. However little later everything came back to her, so I would leave it at that for now.

I really hope this is to your liking everyone!!

Be in touch.....

samira01
    I know, I know I really did a bad job with this chapter and so sorry about that...

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Phase, papapa, Pachey and 12 others like this.
  16. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 You’re awesome!!! Thank you so much and you did a great job. I feel bad for MC especially the last pic. even it has been a year it seem she still suffer both physically and mentally. First i assume that SFL’s bodyguard is the one who save her but it turn out to be herb guy that’s quite surprise but also so glad that he saved her. Thank you thank you thank you:LOL:

17. PeBo

PeBo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much Samira ❤️

18. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Valentine, T H A N K Y <3 U for mentioning "Goodbye my princess", thanks to you I discovered that drama, and became totally obseeeeeessed with it! Binge watched the 55 episodes, spent three days without sleeping, eating or showering hahahahaha XD
    Now I'm re-watching it from the start XD
    Really my drama of the year ^_^
    And YES I totally get why you'd think "The wicked queen" is similar to that drama, except Sese can't be considered like Youyou, as Sese is more... wicked. XD But totally that, the story with how the crowned prince bullies the princess to actually protect her, how he just doesn't know how to love her properly, etc. Huge thanks, I've developped yet another obsession now! XD

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! <3 Samira, thank youuuuuuuuuu! 1000 times! <3
    So it's exactly as we thought would happen!!! :D
    (and as I had said, only the legs would be burned, yaaaay)

But woooow, didn't know that it'd have been so long since she'd have been "dead". So you think about a year has passed since the fire? :O
    I think it's gonna be complicated for her to live, as Gong doesn't really seem to be willing to let her go :O
    I can't wait for the rest haha
    You have a great day!

19. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone.....
    Just want to give you the news and don't know for sure who took in this project. However, there was an updated of The Wicked Queen from chapter 3 to 5!!!

-redacted-
    You could read it at mangago or
    -redacted-
    from -redacted- as well....

Be in touch everyone!!!

samira01

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2020
  20. Eleanoria

Eleanoria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I 'm reading "the wicked queen" in french on delitoon and i couldn't wait for spoiler...I found this thread and I was so happy. Thank you Samira you did a great job, it's so nice !