Spoiler The Wicked Queen / 궁 에는 개꽃 이 산다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moname, Oct 4, 2018.

1. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link

Wow!! No good news guys, since it’s my desk top computer with the issue. My iPhone, Android and iPad are working just fine but that’s no good I’m not an iOS friendly user. I’m hoping to fix my computer ASAP...hopefully I be able to update the new chapter release on Wednesday/my time!!

Be in touch!!

samira01

2. Archanae

Archanae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI Samira, how are you? Is everythingaall right with you? ❤️I just want to ask if the problem with the computer solved? I really hope the site will work for you again. Have a great day and thanks for all you do for us :)

3. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, has anyone maybe news from Samira? Long time no see, I hope she's all right? :O

4. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh samira tu me manques trop
    J’attend les chapitres

syofiaa, samira01 and Archanae like this.
  5. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Je me suis dis la même chose

6. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah oui elle n'a jamais été si silencieuse :/ j'espère qu'elle va bien, que rien de mal ne lui est arrivé :/

syofiaa, samira01 and Marie jo like this.
  7. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried contacting Samira thru a PM, she doesn't answer. I'm really concerned about her, this silence doesn't look like her. Praying that everything's all right for her. We love you Samira, take care of yourself <3

8. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    J’espère aussi qu’elle va bien

9. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone....and Thank you @Archanae for your message as well!!
    I'm just happy to be back. I'm still having issues with my pc but it is much better than not having pc and internet for so long....

I'll try to update the latest release ....
    I will check if 111 summary was done if so then we are only missing chapter 112 release on 02/12 and 113 release 02/26. There was not release on 02/19, thank goodness there is only 2 chapters..

Be in touch everyone

samira01

10. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you All!!
    I'm truly suffering without PC and internet issues but thank goodness I'm able to use my pc with my guest account even though the internet configuration was reset so I can't connect to my home network. I'm just saying I'm having a slow speed internet because my main account setting. But I'm still very happy since I can use my pc now....Oh boy, I tell you guys without internet and pc life is a dark place!! ha ha ha

Be in touch with the updates soon

11. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link

SAAAAMIIIIRAAAAAAA!!!!!
    YAYYYYY YOU'RE BAAAAACK!
    OH I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE ALL RIGHT!!!!

Fmp it's OK for the updates as far as I'm concerned, you can take your time. Giiiirl I was worried about you haha
    Your kindness, enthusiasm and energy were missed here!!!

Much love!

PS: yeah I understand you, we 'modern' peeps have basically two lives now. One IRL and one online ^^

12. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    SUMMARY ***CHAPTER 112 RELEASE 02/12 AT KAKAOPAGE SITE....

Chapter starts with the ending scene from chapter 111 The monk says to Li that emperor left a year ago, he was not longer with them or at their place. Li asks the monk if he knows and would or willing to share the whereabouts of the previous emperor. Did he said where he was going? That she wants to see him.

Next scene goes to the Imperial palace...
    A monk from Gaeunsa or something like that??
    Yes, a monk from the Gaeunsa Temple is asking and hoping to see General Yeon(SML).

Yeon walks in...saying Who...Monk!!
    The monk greets Yeon saying "It's been a long time, Nice to see you Master Yeon"
    [​IMG]

Yeon invites the monk for a cup of tea and saying how surprised he was to see him at the city or to stop by the city.
    [​IMG]
    And Fortunately he is safe and well..
    The monk says to Yeon that actually passing by the city and his issues/encounter on the road with his travel was just an excuse, he came to tell him about or it has been.....Lately or recently ,a group or a party looking for his majesty, trying to meet him and among them, there was a very nice good-looking/attractive woman.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Whether or not with burned hands or messed up hands and even her behavior was hard to tell. In extreme winter to travel to the deep valley to find you(or your majesty) Obviously, Wouldn't be a story like this?
    And there it goes Yeon goes into shock mode, trembling....reaffirming, asking, " Impossible...Burned...A woman?" and the monk re-assure him,"that's right"
    Meeting once and for a while I just knew it.. or best saying he knew right away that she was the person dear to them all(or something like that).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next scene...
    Night Fall

Yeon leaves the imperial palace in a rush.....talking to himself if..if that woman, if virtual/ imperial madam...Ke Li!!! If it's Li!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next scene....

Herb guy is telling Li if she can't sleep like the other day or can't stand it(her pain) because of her leg condition to let him know, to call him.Then he goes out to let her rest and little after there was a sword ready to go through his neck.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Herb guy not looking back to the person holding the sword to his neck says, " To come in to someone's else house and take out a sword, I don't think is the polite behavior for a high status member or person, is it?

Yeon says...I've been looking for you. I heard

Herb guy...Then the emperor...your Majesty?

Li....she opens the door and says What, is it work? Who,...are you here?
    Yeon shouts her name ...and Li in a surprisingly way says his name as well.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Alive??...you have been....How....Why...!!! (Yeon is crying- couldn't hold his emotions)

Li...with a sentimental expression responses Alive!!!got not, or more like I survived??
    They go in to talk, Yeon asks Li, how is she feeling, if her body recuperating well?
    Li... In the flames...,it can't be safe, wouldn't you? That's normal. Is tolerable, get worse touching it.
    Yeon..As soon the day gets bright I'm going to take you.
    Li...Yeon. I,....I'm dead already.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Li....I don't go nowhere....or I'm not going anywhere.
    Yeon...yelled her name Lili!!! What, How cruel?! I'm thinking about everyone you left behind, don't you? You're....A great adult, how...(like how can you think like this, be an adult and do the right thing going back or something like that) his Majesty or his highness...I have to let him
    know(it most be revealed)...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

....He has to know,...his Majesty is giving up life intentionally in the battlefield for 6 months without coming back, not knowing you are here. Himself...punish, kill...you're here.
    Your Majesty.....Dying and Dying...You Are Here...(ahhh Yeon he is begging on behalf the male lead - the emperor)
    .....And yet, Still, Madam is already dead?...or Still, already dead is it? Yeon goes down to his knees calls her name...saying please....Li doesn't say anything.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next scene
    Yeon is outside, getting ready to leave not without apologize to the herb guy for his rudeness, not knowing he's a saver and whatever request, he will give him. Until, you manage well guarded. Please...
    Irrelevant,.....You are a precious person!! saying about her...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Chapter 112 End

Hey everyone, I really hope this is to your liking and it looks it will take me a lot more to complete a summary since I like to add pics from the chapters and since I'm having issues with pc and internet it does take longer to upload images.But I would do what I can!!

Be in Touch!!!

samira01

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    papapa, Pachey, bigredqueen and 12 others like this.
  13. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...I'm so glad to be back,...so GLAD. Thank you Archanae and everyone. I really do miss being here and to share to each others

14. Valentine3201

Valentine3201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello @samira01 !!! It is nice to hear that you are doing well, even with the complications! I’ve missed you v much and glad that you are doing well!!

Thanks you as always for going out of your way to provide us this story! Please do not apologize or fret for not updating! It is understandable for your troubles. I hope you continue to do well and prioritize your needs first!!
    Hope to hear from you soon! ❤️

15. PeBo

PeBo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank Samira ,Glad you came back
    Every day I rely on news about you
    I really wish those two would meet again

samira01 and Archanae like this.
  16. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 welcome back!!! It’s good to see you back!! Thank you so much for your awesome spoiler. And dont worry we all understand so please take your time.

17. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merci samira t’es la meilleure

18. Kaystal Hana Isabella

Kaystal Hana Isabella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love you @Samira. It's already a long time .I miss you so much. Nice to see you again, my queen

Tt123, samira01 and Archanae like this.
  19. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey....Everyone!!!
    Chapter 113 released - 02/26. There was not release on 02/19. This is the latest chapter of TWQ and hopefully there is a new chapter tomorrow....

***CHAPTER 113 SUMMARY***

This chapter follows the continuation after Yeon left Herb guy's residence. He's having a conversation with Li....asking her, She didn't go and stay overnight because it was late?

Li says to him, Do you dream? and she answers herself I did."From where I lived the moment I saw him, This place, all of this now isn't it a dream? Afraid....shredded."
    Then Herb guy interrupts her.....No,that's not it. Guest Mistress. Heartily I'm afraid. Going back or Getting back to the outside(realm) is your daily will and yet what are you afraid of?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Li.....There,..There is not a peaceful enemy for an instant. I felt alone or my heart was empty, I was always out of breath wondering to find a place.. Anything,with a burning distance, I was surprised. However, Here I can laugh,..Don't you see me? there is unchallenged mischievous act and,the dazzling sky, looking down ridges under your feet...All your worries can be put down.(saying at the palace. people around her just want to harm her, there is not place for her, not kindness but know she is living a peaceful life)

Herb guy....what I want to hide? Are you doing it? I...I say, let's see?, the lifetime or our existence, to hug, experience pain,to live, to communicate without space time to fight. That's what I want to say but is not what I want to see.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Li....perhaps.

Herb guy...There is, if you are waiting for someone,I would like to more than importantly to be ALIVE. To come back to me in any situation, ALIVE than that(as never see that person again) Thank you, is not the same. ( If I'm waiting for my special person, I would like more than anything my special person to come back to me ALIVE, I would be grateful to embrace this person and wish not to part from one another.) and after saying all these to Li, he ends the conversation and tells Li...it's late/time to sleep. Before open the door he says...I'll support it, is one more word, thought...guest Mistress, I'm foreseeable it. I respect you. For living like that(her life at the palace) Mistress, surely,still those who are wait...(all the people she left behind)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

NOTE: Are we all getting all these??? Herb guy realized there is someone special waiting for her. He acknowledges that person has been and still is suffering because of her, so much he's not caring about his life. The cry out from Yeon trying to convince Li to go back with him, to go to his majesty who is dying because of her death. Herb guy knows she cares for him(emperor) but at the same time he understood Li for not going back because all that she said to him about she always seeing a child alone(herself) crying and people around her trying to harm her.Herb guy took care of Li and even on those scary nights he was next to her, helping her to get control of herself(emotions) He wants Li to stay with him but he knows that now she knows the emperor is waiting for her,not giving up on her and so she provably wants to go back to his majesty.

Next scene..
    Li....right, terrifying. Your words are correct or you're saying the true. I, to be scary. him...and the me now, it's visible to you....

Next scene...

Next day.....Yeon is waiting outside for Li for them to drink a cup of tea.
    Li....How much effort did you put into this? Didn't you go back last night?
    Ye-on...Yes, there is, I know!! smiling. There was something else I need to see, I stop by because I'm interest for renting a yard around here(this area).
    Li....No...you're always like this. You don't change!!
    Ye-On...laughing! Yes, Ms. Ke LiLi..! the habit that I was troubled where would you go? he drinks his tea, put the tea cup down and look stray to Li and says, "I will go now, I feel better after seeing you"

Next scene...

Ye-On is practicing / sword and Herb guy is watching him, wait until Ye-On ends his practice to approach him with honorable respect says,"So sophisticated sharp swordsmanship that I see for the first time in my life." he tells him that he had used a sword to fight in conflict with humans...then he says..Even for now, I can feel it. Did you come to get her or for her?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ye-On...I will not go, whom, what can I do? Would you like to? I don't know, because to world nothing change....Perhaps, His Heart might have changed for Along time or more like since a lone time now.....I'm would like to know his heart. Heartily,I would like to live here. If you let me, I will keep supporting her will.
    Herb guy....Of the guest Mistress heart...please come to Mistress's room when she comes to her decision, you would know what is the illusion of that heart.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

END***

And really guys, I truly hope this is to your likely everyone!!

Be In Touch....!

samira01

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Karin17, papapa, Pachey and 15 others like this.
  20. PeBo

PeBo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank samira