Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think scumbag Duke is really regretting what he did to Frier (MC's mom). His regret isn't genuine at all.
    He is not regretting about what happened to Frier, instead his concern is Eunice, about how she died and how he will never know whether the lOvE between them was true or a just farce. His regret has nothing to do with MC's mom. Stupid bish. How dare he went to a place where Frier's last days were, absolutely disrespectful of her last days. He should be imprisoned in a gutter or something.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2021
  2. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo another soiler about freir?

3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Extremely unsatisfied with Duke and Eunice's ending

4. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel cover looks like it was drawn by the same artist in "actually I was the real one" and it was really pretty I got excited. I was kinda hoping the same artist will do the manhwa, but I think it's not the same? idk correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the artist in manhwa is different...but oh well, it happens a lot in other manhwa as well and regardless of the art in this one, the story is good especially the pov of her biological mom, and pov of her adopted mom and brothers.

5. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No very different artist and the covers don't look similar except purple theme.

Born as the Daughter of the Wicked Woman is drawn by the same artist for I am the Precious Daughter of the Greatest Villain in the Fantasy World and In This Life, I Will Be The Lord and many more other covers. She's also currently working on the manhwa for In This Life, I Will Be The Lord.

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL of Freir’s POV mentioned a weird detail, that at the end she couldn’t talk to MC and say her name and could only cry about her cheating husband. Was she under a spell to prevent her from defending herself or was it a psychological effect where she was so shocked by the betrayal that she has lost the sense of reality?

7. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s because of Eunice, it’s just a guess though.
    Since Eunice is the one who wrote the og novel, i think she described how freir missed her husband to the end, and so it went like that.
    Maria said once that she feels like she is in a big play and can’t do anything she wants even her love to ragnar seems fake tbh.
    Freir said the same, that she completely forgot daphne’s existence.
    Eunice died by accident in her past life, god felt sorry for her and told her that she can live a second life in any place she wants so she chose her novel where she is the main character

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It means that she was probably a nice person in her previous life. I wonder how being good enough to be loved by god and having a twisted mind to create such a cruel story were coexisting in the same person.

9. AthanasiaDeAlger

AthanasiaDeAlger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I recently started reading this novel and I was curious about something.
    Are the two boys Chloe's biological sons? Who is/are their father(s)?

DOHere and Raghadaaln like this.
  10. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manwha is really disappointing? Idk i was bored.

11. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    No they are not, lynox’s father is dead, as for recarda he said that he ran away from an abusive father and met chloe, it was mentioned that he is dead.

Rin.rinaaa, Eraien, aineria and 5 others like this.
  12. AthanasiaDeAlger

AthanasiaDeAlger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for explaining!

13. NoirB

NoirB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol wtf with Eunice?She chose to be reincarnated as a homewrecker? And at the first place just who write about a happy story of a woman who stole someone else's husband? Better off be a cinderella or barbie or tree or bird instead.

14. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about that but if i were to take my revenge i'd get lower to their level, we're both desperate but it's for my satisfaction. I surfered because of then I'll make them suffer 10x than i did, for me the punishments like "oh they were punished a was removed from being an aristocrats and became commoners" and all of that jizz isn't enough.

They be acting as if being a commoner is like being a fucking animal which isn't the case, if they were to be a commoner theres possibly for good and peaceful life ass my petty and vengeful ass can't stand that fact.

And the case with this novel, the kids of the homewrecker deserves to suffer 10x than the purpled hair girl did, they were all kids, the one suffered and the two didn't despite being kids that doesn't know anything it's unfair.

15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Eunice caused all this angst and misery for the FL and ML because she chose to relive her life larping as a homewrecker "heroine" from one of her novels?
    I feel bad for Maria (since according to the spoilers she doesn't seem that bad) when she realizes what horrible and selfish people her parents are.

the angst?

16. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary:i can't see image

17. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the guy who just came claiming to be her father ???

Raghadaaln likes this.
  18. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    He is chloe’s friend, an archduke he loves chloe so much that his tragic unrequited love story is well known in the empire, he is the emperor younger brother I forgot his name:blobmelt:

Yume-sama and babayagu like this.
  19. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeahhhg and he think she’s his child Chloe had cos she look exactly like him !!!!! Makes sense

20. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, please! I badly want to see this. I want him to beg or suffer so much for not being a good husband and father.
    Let's just say he falls in love with the maid, but does that justify his action for neglecting the daughter?
    He can accept the daughter or at least give her a decent place to stay if he doesn't want her to be in the palace with his mistress.

OOW! so this guy will be the downfall of the emperor. Can't wait! Hhahaha

I read it in the manhua, that his brother said, it's because of pain and misery. But Daphne said, maybe it's because of her mom, the butterfly. She wanted to give her a new life and beginning that's why she take the purple hair away and replaced it with white.

I read it in the manhua, that it's because of pain and misery. But Daphne said, maybe it's because of her mom, the butterfly. She wanted to give her a new life and beginning that's why she take the purple hair away and replaced it with white.
    I thought that the real FL is Daphe's mom and that this Eunice girl is a transmigrator. (The author of the story)
    Or maybe it's a different story. Maybe I read so many spoilers and mess them up. Hahaha.

I read it in the manhua, that it's because of pain and misery. But Daphne said, maybe it's because of her mom, the butterfly. She wanted to give her a new life and beginning that's why she take the purple hair away and replaced it with white.
    I thought that the real FL is Daphe's mom and that this Eunice girl is a transmigrator. (The author of the story)
    Or maybe it's a different story. Maybe I read so many spoilers and mess them up

Raghadaaln likes this.