Discussion The Witcher short on supply

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by tahzib1451, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    good book to good game to good tv show to increased player base to a goddamn 5 YEAR OLD SINGLE PLAYER ONLY game.....and it seems demand for books have increased by half a freaking million......and the show is out for like one or two months?

2. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair... The witcher books are pretty good. I picked them up on Amazon long before I knew about the games

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I might watch the series now that I know there are books. I didn't want to binge watch the series then have to wait a whole year for the next installment of the series. >_>

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I’m actually on the last episode. I am hesitant on finishing it, due to it being the last episode. I don’t really want it to end. I’ll probably procrastinate for another week and bit the bullet.
    I haven’t had the chance to read the novel. I have the game. All I can say is that I like the show.
    For me I like to watch the movie before the show. That way I have no preconceived ideas. The same goes for the shows before the book. If I go the opposite and read the book. Like I did for Jurassic Park or Lord Of The Rings. I was irritating disappointed.
    I highly recommend watching the Netflix series

Effugium and Femme Fatale like this.
  5. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I do that too...hesitate to watch the end of something...this standoff can take a month or two...then I somehow convince myself that I need to rewatch the whole series to make it really count (iron out all those pesky details).... ^.^ I love and loathe finding something I like that much. ^.^

I used to have that issue with the order in which I watch stuff...but with time I've just learned to become sophisticated *rolls her eyes* and make a distinction between the written/author work and the, ehem, media interpretation of the work. ^.^ Star Wars taught me that lesson. >_> I was so disappointed in the way the franchise turned out once Jaja Binks came onboard I've never looked back since. :blob_coffee:

Effugium and Cutter Masterson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.