LCD The Wizard World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by januar, Mar 7, 2017.

1. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr why the fuck author keep changing his mind, at first he made angele be like cheeeh fucking is waste of time the next paragraph fucking done....

say no man ever!!

mrttao likes this.
  2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He came a long long way from being so much of a beta japanese MC that when a woman who loved him begged him for sex he refused because he didn't want to sully her purity and instead faked fucking her so his evil dad gives her family benefits.

The thing is, this wasn't character growth (not that changing from a jp beta cuck to a rapist could even be called growth, but that is not the point).
    it wasn't character growth because the author just has him switch from being one way to another without any formative experiences to explain it. no gradual change with reasonable experiences fueling it. just at one point MC is a jp beta cuck, and the next he is a CN rapist MC

3. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are wrong m8, he was always a CN mc, he killed his close ppl when they tried to take the family, he killed the bandits and pretty much everything he wanted or needed to kill, the only reason he didnt slept whit that chick was because he wasnt the one that chose her it was the previous owner of the body the thing is that the translator is pretty weird whit the sentences some times ans the author isn't a peach on the pie either.

Leocappuccino likes this.
  4. Leocappuccino

Leocappuccino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you mind telling me which sentences are weird the next time you see them? :D I would fix them as soon as possible. Much appreciated!

5. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch181 it says after the 2 headed wizard escapes "angele kept kicking kuirman. Did you plan all this? spit it out?" Now didn't he like, scaped on the shoulder of the 2 headed wizard? I'm a little confused there

6. Leocappuccino

Leocappuccino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice find!
    Should be Belem. Too much Kuirman going through my head when doing the chapter lol.
     Fixed right after I saw it. :D Much appreciated! 

Zyront likes this.
  7. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the only major problems I have with this novel is the MC doesn't know a lot common wizard shit yet. Every time he advances he has to leave so he can't get a lot of knowledge. I can see why WMW author just took the A.I. chip idea and changed the MC. I wish I can find spoilers for this novel.

Leocappuccino and mrttao like this.
  8. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    sicko grandmother Flan HAHAHHAHA

9. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know shit is bad when the grandma its a fucking psycho

10. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Srsly that girl is a good friend.. i hope he doesnt apply a WMW maneuver and kills her for some resources and shit.

11. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL Leylin is not that bad like people make it out to be. He did do 2 evil things I didn't like but resources and shit all the wizards in that world do that. I can see if its him alone.

I find it funny in Wizard type novels the men and women have no trouble having sex. Yet when it comes to cultivation novels its some sacred bullshit.

Only major problem still with this novel is the MC lacks a lot of knowledge i guess since he's so young.

12. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    im on chapter 232 lmao Angele is holding grudge against a f****** fish

13. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    its a disastaaaah Fono hometown definitely have some perverted reincarnator and spread womanizing skills

14. telobakar

telobakar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the TRAGEDY in this novel heavy?
    please give me example, spoiler is okay too
    if its too depressing i will reconsider reading it

15. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how to explain if thats tragedy, so MC(wizard world) got abandoned by his mother when he is young. Earth world he died( is this considered tragedy?) reincarnated on wizard world. A baron son, his father got betrayed by his retainers. All because he was vicious and merciless.

16. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there was this one waifu that got raped and murdered. and his family got rekt while he was gone to wizard school.

... his father deserved this betrayal. And it wasn't because he was vicious and merciless, it was because he was pure fucking evil. actually chaotic stupid evil.

Let me give you an example, the baron (father) right hand man and the person who trains his soldiers had a son. This son had a wife. The baron's own son angele thought she was pretty and wanted to rape her. So the baron helped him do so and IIRC also ended up killing the son of his right hand man.

He has done similar shit to literally everyone who followed him. So they all plotted together against him because no fucking duh. The baron was actually stupid enough to be surprised at them plotting against him

MC is from modern day earth and body snatches angele's fresh corpse. Instead of going to wizard school right away he faffs about for some 50 chapters. And seeing how much the super evil megahitler father baron loves him, he suddenly loves him back unconditionally too.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  17. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his family was perfectly fin. he found out one of the girls was raped and killed when he was away so he literally slaughtered the entire bloodline of the noble responsible

18. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Man if Vivian gets killed now because of his stupid shit I'm probably going to drop it. He keeps acting so damn immature. Sometimes he act witch caution then he does something stupid.

mrttao likes this.
  19. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this story better than Warlock of the Magus World?

20. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffff what a good joke

Slightly Canted and mrttao like this.