Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Parth37955, Mar 23, 2020.
if you want to talk about spoilers from the WN, feel free to do so here...
-Why is Leon’s step sister training to be a good wife is it for her servant harem or does someone actually want to marry her?
- Did Leon ever get another step mother or is his father single after divorcing his evil Ex wife?
- What’s the fate of Hertelude in the WN?
- Does Leon’s two friends get girlfriends?
-Does Luxeon ever stop abusing the MC?
1. Leon's sister (not step sister) is being forced to train to be a good wife by their parents as the position of power within the Kingdom has shifted from females to nobles. As such females have to work harder to attract someone to marry instead of males.
2. Leon's biological mother is still alive and very much loved and married to his father. She lived on their island territory with his father while the step mother lived in the capital.
3. I believe she dies but I'm not 100% sure.
5. Of course not
I think there was a pre-existing thread for this?
Shush~ Parth can do whatever he WANTS!
1. His sister temporary joined a rebellion formed by the women who want women to be back on the top of the food chain. She ended up betraying them because she saw how ridiculous they were and realized how she acted was horrible. She ended up reforming her ways.
2. The evil ex wife was the step mother, his real mother is the one that lives with his dad. Talk about a Cinderella story for leon and luxion being his fairy godmother.
3. No idea I forgot details on her.
4. At the end of the wn leon basically forces them to join his circle to do all the paperwork for him. Did they get married? I don't remember.
5. Kind of a yes and no answer. Luxion does stop bullying leon, but it's not the original luxion. Luxion realized that he/she would eventually become a danger. So instead of making leon fight him/her eventually, luxion reset himself/herself to a more docile version of himself/herself. So, the luxion at the end isn't the luxion everyone is familiar with. Which is funny because luxion basically made himself a waifu for leon. And an artist related to the author made a drawing of luxion on a human body as a waifu marrying leon. Does include the rest of the harem.
Since the evil step mother had been exiled does that mean his step sister is I longer related to him or does Leon’s dad have custody over her? What happened to the elf boys mother at the end of the story? Does Leon ever become powerful enough to hold his own without Luxion? What’s Leon’s position in noble society by the end of the novel? How big does Leon’s harem get and who are it’s members? What happened to the other reincarnator?
- His step sister is no longer have any relation with the Bartford family anymore. She's already an adult so she will be take care of herself.
- The Elf boy's mother still be a loyal maid of the Bartford family in WN and take care of the holy sapling.
- Leon have a new powerful A.I name Elyson with have the same power with Luxion (it the same as you reload your program but without any memory)
- Leon take the no.1 position in noble society
- The harem in WN have 4 official member : Anjie (First wife - new Queen of the Kingdom), Livia (The Saintess), Noelle (The holy maiden) , Mylene (former Queen of the Kingdom). All seem have childrens with Leon in the end.
Other reincarnators : Marie living with her reverse harem in Leon's harem and have financial assistance from Leon, Elisa (Mylene's daughter, Julius's younger sister , Marie's daughter from the original world) married her lover and serving Leon in the new Kingdom.
What’s Elisa’s current relationship with her mother? Why did Marie have children with her reverse harem despite hating them all?
She okay with both marie and myleene. But before they got isekai'd to the otome world. Marie left her to live with her grandparents due to the abusive husband. She died old age and had a pretty normal life. Marie did treat her like her daughter n visited. So no real relationship strain between the two. Just shes like a 70 year old women in a 16 year old body.
Myleene she is fine with too, up until leon and elisa found out their previous life related. They decided to break their engagement. Which really messed up mylene until they had to explain why to her. Not the real reason.
Marie doesn't hate the boys. She fed up with them and frustrated. But the main reason why is she is a sucker for pretty boys and it's the reason why she gets stuck into bad relationships.
She can deal with their day to day nonsense cause she got like Kyle, her maid friend, and maybe the guy from the other place to support her on taking care of them. But the major backer is leon and elisa. Money is really it. As long as the money keeps coming there no real danger for marie in separating from them. Like none of the guys are violent and abusive. Just dumb when it comes to money.
The only time she kicked them to the curb and had them fend for themselves was when they spent all of her reserve money from leon while they were stranded in another country. So she kicked them out for like 2 weeks and had them go earn money. 4 of them adapted well enough to make a living except for julius cause he couldn't get a job due to him not knowing basic human interaction. But he got saved by a meat skewer salesman and that taught him a little humility and a better sense of money. Unlike the other 4 idiots.
They all got her gifts spending their entire paychecks thinking of her even though she kicked them out and had them competing for her. Like they didnt have to and could've easily just gave up and left but none of them did.
The 5 idiots are harmless as long as you dont leave em alone with money.
A 70 year old woman dating teenagers gross. I get that Marie is fed up with them and frustrated but why does she stay with them? Is it because she’s into pretty boys or because she can’t get rid of them? Why does Leon look after Marie after all she’s done? I get that they used to be brother and sister but I feel like he’s going way above and beyond for someone like her it it out of obligation or does he still care about her? Can someone tell me how to post a spoiler thread I’d like to ask for spoilers about a certain series.
Yeah elisa pretty old mentally and spiritually. I forgot who she ends up with.
It's a bit of both for marie, she likes pretty boys serving her and she really can't abandon them because of the political situation she stuck herself into.
She basically had five top noble family future heads all abandon their posts to stay with her. 4 who are high up on the ladder and a crown prince.
If she were to leave any of them behind their families would basically hunt her down due to the amount of fuckery that occurred.
She also pretended to be a saint and leon had to bail her out from getting executed for being a false saint. Her and the boys were then punished and forced to live on Leon's island without financial and servant aide until further notice. Leon helping her and the guys in this situation was to get demoted but that failed.
Leon is leon, he can't let people he has a minimum amount of care for die or suffer. Like he didn't need to help olivia or the villianess of the story. He complains but he helps people. But if you get on his bad side he would help in your suffering. This points back to marie knowing her limits on how far she can push him. Since all she needs to do is beg and act pathetic leon would help as long as she doesn't push his buttons and stays remotely helpful.
Just go into the spoiler category and hit new thread and type in the title and the description with ur question.
I see so Marie is doomed to suffer for the rest of her second life . I’m kinda disappointed that Leon let’s Marie use him like that and I gotta say the guys is a saint to have such a small amount of care for her after all she’s done. Wasn’t the queen married to the king how did she end up with Leon?
Lol sugar baby living the dream of endless sex and pregnancy.
Leon can print money. Hes fine, she was more of a headache at the start of the story.
The king had to step down from the throne cause of angie, she has royal blood. She made him step down to allow leon to become the king of the country. She his fiance.
King didnt give much care cause he would just go to his harem and he divorced myleene to let her choose her lover(leon). The king was more into younger women. So as mylene got older he stopped caring and its apperant when you read the first few arcs.
The king did care alot about elisha tho, when the queen gave leon the engagement to elisha, he had to fight to try and get them from marrying.
So is Leon Marie’s step dad now since he married the queen? Who did Elisha end up with? When Leon got the new AI did his abuse double?
I dont think marie officially married the guys. Technically yes but it's more of a problem for the crown prince because he doesnt want leon to be his daddy.
I don't remember who elisha ended up with.
Dont think the ai was as abusive as luxion since it's a version of him fresh off the assembly line.
So it’s still a abusive AI poor Leon. Does it look like the harem will be bigger in the LN?
Yes it's looking alot bigger in the ln. Considering they added in a ln only character who's basically into being a dominatrix. Then u got the older sister character trope in another country ln only.
Fun fact the dominatrix girl's sister in a alternate reality was being wed to Leon's older brother and she wanted the ceremony to be them putting on collars for each other.
I don’t know what a dominatrix is and why would someone put a collar on another human I thought slavery was illegal? Who are the extra harem members in the LN? Please don’t tell me what’s. Dominatrix is I don’t want to know.
Slavery not illegal in the kingdom, demi human slavery was pretty rampant but they had alot of rights and protection. Glorified sex escorts really.
Uhhh imma tell u anyway. It's called bondage play. Dominatrix just means the girl is the top and the guy is the bottom.
Separate names with a comma.