LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooof. Jail time huh.

2. TheF00rgotenMel0n

TheF00rgotenMel0n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a spoiler of this volume orz. Does Leon actually kill his enemies this time around? I would belive it if he breaks down in tears afterwords tho.

3. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want spoilers, just go MTL the webnovel. The sequence of events is a little off but the main points should be similar.

TheF00rgotenMel0n likes this.
  4. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like i promise now a deeper analysis about the prophecy
    First
    Now I read somewhere that on the wn chapters that if Marie didn't choose the five fools she will get together with her brother aka Leon and when he and Luxon found out it was hilarious there is this IF route, in this route Leon and Luxon would go check the first event that is the meeting of the protagonist(Olivia) with the Prince to confirm everything is going on it's proper path, but there he found Marie and took her away and confirmed that she was a reincarnator like him (though didn't know she was his former bitch sister),having taken and dealt with Marie there, Olivia would go on as the protagonist of the game making her reverse harem. Later as they watch the story progress Marie says she didn't wish to make a reverse harem anymore since it sounded troublesome as she watched the fight between Olivia and her harem vs Anjelica and noticed the love for big breasts of mc (like the ones Olivia and Angelica has) which greatly pisses her off and they begin fighting while the rest of cast watch them and Leon escapes noticing that the only girl he got close to was Marie and had to find a wife soon.
    Despite Marie stupidity and selfishness she is very cute with her bro-con side(you would hardly believe this is sevens author if it wasn't the fact that all the sisters Leon has, has shitty personality), she literally admits she can't live if her brother ain't there and that everything in her former life went downhill after her brother death so this time she is quite possessive showing more her bro-con side, like getting jealous of the other heroines.
    If she didn't steal Olivia's "position", her fate partner will be Leon (MC), the fools rangers are actually no help at all every part that is crucial to the plot they mess up and is Leon that puts his life's on the line and get the problem solved if you guys think Marie need money lots of money and Leon got that and enough to last for their entire lives if she choose the reverse harem then she will get by if she pester Leon(He need to know that Marie is the sister from the previous lives) to give her money also
    The two paths are kinda funny because actually in the current arc is happening and she will mess up the part when they go to war because Livia is main protagonist of the otome game, yes? In literally every anime/game/LN/WN/work-of-fiction, are the protagonists normal? ... Excluding slice-of-life animes!? If you really didn't pick up on this I'm disappointed.
    Anyways, Olivia has the innate ability to broadcast her feelings to the surrounding area. Normally this ability wouldn't be able to affect an entire warzone, however with the special ship that is owned by the Kingdom's royalty (with built-in love meter the yuri ship(lol)), it can extend that range by a giant amount. This combination of Relic Ship and Olivia makes it possible for every combatant of the war to feel like it's not worth it to fight. She demoralized everyone from further fighting. Leon try to tell her that but she was being foolish and everything will go down from there rejecting her fated person even the tips means that she will keep attracting bad luck and no good men
    Second
    Hertrude little sister and everything that she love will be lost because of the war She is exceptionally pitiful in the story
    I like to think that Leon is the fated person because she need that, but her fate is even worse than Marie
    Third
    What can I say those two future are mess up because of Marie simple, the burden they are carrying is on the level of the hero party also funny enough that mess gave them the Hero Blessing, just staying on Leon Harem those two their worlds are chaotic right now and will stay that way because of their love and the part of the demon lord and hero is actually something silly and that is Livia had a prophetic dream where she got on the reverse harem route and she was with the five fools on board of Luxon(Demon Lord) and our lovely AI take charge meaning it's goal to destroy the new humans my guess is that the reason for that was due to Livia being a new human, and so Luxon only helped her to get information about the new humans Luxon betrayed Olivia in that dream because she was a new human, so Luxon only saw her as a temporary master that would help it, again, to get more information about the new humans before starting the anihilation of them. Leon however, is also part old human due to having reincarnated, so Luxon recognizes Leon as its master, and later on even holds pride about Leon being its master to the point of bragging to another AI about it and once it got enough information it decided to start the annihilation of all the new humans because if you guys think for a second Leon feel guilty for taking Luxon but actually he save the world by doing that and he keep in check Luxon.

Now since Livia doesn't know about terms like old/new humans, she may think that Luxon could betray Leon in the future when in truth Luxon really holds loyalty toward Leon with him being technically a old human (Leon and Luxon trust in each other too much).

That said, the only way I can see Luxon "betraying" Leon would be in 2 situations, with one being if there is any old human survivor that wants destruction of the new humans Luxion would try to bring Leon to that side, or two where Luxon takes a more aggressive approach to convince Leon to annihilate the new humans even if he doesn't like it. Either way, Luxon's actions would be determined in what benefits Leon the most, not caring about what could happens to the new humans even if Leon wouldn't like it but i doubt it again because Luxon really like Leon.
    Fourth
    Now people keep talking that our Mc is stupid, naive or a scum if we read the novel I can't say he is scum.
    He is perceived as scum by the people he defeats and unfair from others but he didn't kill anyone, didn't cripple/kill the 5 when he could in a perfectly legal duel, helped Olivia, made everyone understand that the 5 idiots way to leave their fiancee was the actual cruel move, made spoiled noble kids understand that gambling is wrong before they have really too much to lose in a bet.
    He didn't break one rule, the modified bike was broken and he fixed it, too well maybe.
    The truth hurts and he is just spreading it around him or so I like to think.
    I believe the spoiled sisters he got in his reincarnation was to make us readers understand that all said and done he will always love and protect his family, so that when the "old" sister get revealed he accepting her doesn't turn too strange to us after all the internal dialogues he had on how much he hated her.
    And his proposal to the queen sounded honest, all the reasons he made to go after her were good.
    A bit sad for Hertrude, but looking at her character art I don't think she survived but i really like if she did survive.
    The part of that you will lose something important is ambiguous because we can't assume that is a person that he will lost perhaps is a thing like Luxon, Partner or Arroganz actually that kind nature is the reason of all his trouble.
    So again we have people who doesn't learn, we got the same patron from the last time, our mc is having a leisure time while the scheming bastard think that are winning and when the things blow up on their faces it will be promotion again also if those three doesn't get engaged i'm gonna get mad

Mors86 and Nagecian like this.
  5. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, im late. Im just realise theres vol 3 translation ongoing. Miss the fun

6. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it guys, it is good like last vol or otherwise

7. Naofumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Even better

Seinha likes this.
  8. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't trust this guy, he's a lier. He even lie about his identity. How can you trust a guy name Naofumi but using a freaking picture of a Ghost Rider-ish monster!?

Seinha likes this.
  9. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lul

10. Naofumi

Reading List:
    Link
    When did I lie, also come on before this arc we see the nobles think they win and Leon made them feel despair, now is the same but we get to see that the world it's not a simple otome game

11. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was less about the novel but more about I make a joke about you. Nothing related to the novel.

12. Naofumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, sorry

Seinha likes this.
  13. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the olivia side chapter raw that I heard about? no clue where to find which version has which chapter. given that some dont have it at all.

14. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to purchase the LN (not sure about E-book but I mean the hard copy) to get them. The best place to check (if you can read JP) is the author's FB, Twitter, social media etc. I'm sure people have already asked about them and since s/he would want to sell, s/he would probably have tell which book have what bonus chapter.

15. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 4 Cover Illustration
    [​IMG]

Seinha and aftoritot like this.
  16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait... they didn't finish with things in vol 3? What about that wedding looking illustration?

17. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that his sister?

18. zenorth

zenorth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That punchable smug face, that annoying vibe she gives, yeah definitely Marie I think.

venu101 and Seinha like this.
  19. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many volumes of this series is going to be there and also will those dumb idiots ever give up on Marie?

20. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    What the f????? Now when i think about it ur right..