LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean she was already dropping him those estrogen pills. But those dudes would totally stop banging him if he became a girl.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  2. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaron is now a literal soyboy

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  3. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch this, a little step for the anime
    You know the ln now change all things for the Rault house perhaps with Louise introduction the Rault house can achieve a happy ending well except Serge he should get the death sentence if
    Leila case it's an opposite of Leon because her previous life was messed up by her big sister, well according to what people say about the wn Anego stole everything of Leila perhaps she see Noelle as that sister who stole everything that will explain that hate or dislike toward Noelle, man the only decent reincarnator is Leon after all his death was caused by Marie and he still helps her
    can have the punishment that she deserves that will be awesome.
    About Aaron man that's a funny punishment who he thinks he is trying to steal Livia from Leon
    Also about Leon and the A.I., the master is a savage who like to bring despair, Luxion who form of punishment is kill everything who displease him even Innocents and Creare who anyone that its no an old human it is just a toy well to me I don't know about you guys

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  4. Mikhel

Mikhel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noelle Sister ... What's her name ??? really annoying .... I honestly hope Serge's event in LN will change, on WN they will do things that are more annoying than Marie and 5 idiots. Even Loic and Piere are not comparable in my opinion ... Upon seeing her try to find another cheat item and ask Serge for help. Ahhhh ...... I know where this continues .......

5. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question is Leon’s sister still with her reverse harem of idiots? And what’s the MC’s current feelings toward her does he hate it or does he not care about her anymore? Also did anyone else join his harem other than the dukes daughter and commoner?

6. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon's sister is absolutely still with her reverse harem of idiots. The prince is actually buying a clue. They even proved useful at the end of the latest volume. Leon and his sister are both currently in alliance together in a foreign country trying to keep the big bad from the 2nd otome game from destroying the world. And while I can't say anyone else has joined Leon's harem, there's one obvious candidate that's already fallen for him and another candidate that's about to fall. Also they've run across another isekai'd girl who is even bigger pain in the ass than Leon's sister.

7. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Leon’s sister in a relationship with all of them or just stuck with them? Also who are the other candidates and on a scale from 1 to 10 how much worse is this other reincarnated compared to Mari?

8. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister is with them and stuck with them. Legitimately, she will not be able to abandon them due to the political situation she stuck herself into when she birb brained the 5 successors.

Compared to marie that girl is basically a 10.

9. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    So she wants to get rid of them? Do the Idiot 5 show any sign of wanting to leave her at all? Also who are the other girls interested in the MC?

10. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Idiot 5 show 0 signs of leaving. Two new girls: 1 is the main heroine of the 2nd game, the other is one of the main villainess. The villainess happened to have a younger brother named Leon who died, but strangely looks exactly like the MC.

11. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Mari romantically involved with all of them? Or are they just clinging to her at this point? Also what happened to the princess who Leon captured the dark skinned one?

12. Archiver with ADHD

Archiver with ADHD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marie can be considered as 'being stuck' with the 5 ranger, basically like if you date someone and then find out that how terribly dissapointing they are, except she can't exactly leave them so she's making do with what she has. As for Hertrude, she's currently the figurehead of Fanoss principality which is currently under kingdom supervision after losing the war, and while she has no animosity toward Leon, i don't think she'd join the harem. Maybe she'll have her own route in another sidestory like marie.

13. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    So she’s no longer romantically interested in them and I’d stuck with them against her well due to her previous actions interesting. From what I can remember Mari was romantically interested in her brother does she still hold those feelings or did she give up on them?

14. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Once she realized it was her older brother, I'm fairly sure her fear of him destroyed any of those feelings.

15. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    So Mari is dirt poor stuck with 5 guys who she wants nothing to do with although it’s kinda cruel I think she deserves this. Is Luxion still abusing the MC?

16. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    So right now, Leon, Mari, Mari's elf boytoy, Mari's actual trusted maid, the 5 idiots, Luxion, a sapling of pure evil, a maid Leon's parents sent to watch him to keep him out of trouble, and a maid his fiances sent him to keep him out of trouble are all living in a mansion together as foreign exchange students. Luxion activated another AI which he left with the fiances to cause trouble for Leon (although the cause trouble for Leon part might have been not intended.) So basically you have 2 AI's in different countries causing trouble for Leon now.

17. expectro2000xxx

expectro2000xxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hertrude actually ended up being part of the harem in the wn and the author said that he wants to treat him better on the ln than in the wn where thinks he did not give him the treatment she deserved, so she probably ended up being part of the harem

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  18. Pak-FA

Pak-FA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So anyone know when the next volume will be translated? Guess now there would be a evil villainess comes after Leon.

19. GlassesLion

GlassesLion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the next volume(Vol 6) is released, which should be in June since they have released one each 5 months thus far.

20. Pak-FA

Pak-FA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well that sucks