LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Mahbubfa

Mahbubfa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know because i never red the web novel. Maybe the relation about those two will be explain in volume 6 light novel version

2. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the illustration of vol6 it should. It seem like the main story will revolve around that noble sister villainess.

3. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he needs to add them both to his harem so the dedicated volume to villainess is needed.

4. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the website nuked? The one with the side story translation. Part 4 came out and the website is like nuked. No domain there.

5. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

6. ZeroR18

ZeroR18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well shit D:

7. Blight

Blight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His new website was DDOS'd apparently, can't post a link but you can check his old blogspot site (the coolnametranslations one)

8. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know she's like Marie if what people said about her previous life is right then she got swapped with Marie in what meaning, Marie was blessed with that brother but she got karma with that otome game in that point of life until the end of her first life and the starting of her second with that family and keep fighting with Leon until it reaches to the point that her second life got close to an abrupt end but Leon save her (he's a family man but with an awful personality), now about Leila, Leila first life was not blessed with a kind older sibling Like Marie's was, until that point (the end of the first life) Marie and Leila didn't reach the final lesson of life (I will say it again Leon revenge it's an example of this) but this is what makes Leila second life different of Marie she got Noelle a fresh start of a loving and caring sister and she's just using her and treating her as an NPC well doesn't help that she's mean to her well she's in a game world so that's okey, but she's making the same mistakes that Marie but she doesn't have someone like Leon at her sides so her life will be really painful in the long run.
    Sorry for the long rant.
    But Leon, Marie, and Leila at the start think that this is just a game world but the first one to think otherwise is Leon but that's because he almost gets himself killed by Luxon and Marie of having to take care of the Baka rangers but Leila still has that mindset sorry I need to say this because I thought that it's importan.

9. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um... I think you don't understand what I said before. I am not on the side of Leila or any of her shenanigan. Only and ONLY her choice to look for the game cheat item, that is the part I sympathize with. Other things, I don't know about that but I'm only talking about her current choice. From objective point of view, now Leon is holding a fully automatic high power rail gun while playing monopoly with her. Leila choices are either summit and go along with whatever Leon want (she have no idea when Leon would get bored, flip the board and shoot her. That is her thinking process.) or also get a similar gun or the like so Leon would think twice before flip the table. What would you do if you are in her current shoes?

10. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, I have zero sympathy for Leila. I really do not care if she was a good person or bad person. The poor advice she gave Loic that turned him into an obsessed stalker towards Noelle put her in the triple digit negatives for me.

Even if you are a reincarnated person, shouldn't you have more affection for your own family members especially if you were born there as a baby. It's really different to how Leon treats his older brother, younger brother, father, and mother as well as his sisters.

Leila simply sees the world as her own playground rather than a living functioning world irrespective of her. She really does not take her family members opinions or feelings to heart at all.

Edit: Ooops mixed up the names haha

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  11. TrueNineLives

TrueNineLives Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Serge has a crush on Leila. You’re talking about Loic that fucking psycho. Serge was the adopted guy who replaced Leon when Leon died. Tbh from what I know Serge is one of the more chill characters

HiroBlaze likes this.
  12. daxrocket

daxrocket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Turning Loic into a stalker isn't the bad part here cause that was not the intended effect that Leila was going for. The thing that makes Leila shit is the fact that after turning him into a stalker, she takes Emile and keeps telling Noelle to get together with Loic as if his behavior is no big deal.

The loner and TrueNineLives like this.
  13. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That too. Her actions lack any kind of remorse. Noelle is just a npc to her rather than family. I don't think her feelings for Emile is genuine either.

ZeroR18, The loner and TrueNineLives like this.
  14. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    She's delusional... It's quite normal trope i guess for reincarnated otome game character to see their new life as a game still. (Ahem... I'm looking at you Bakarina)

15. Fr06t

Fr06t Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator Here. FYI, I'm planning to translate the light novel unless I get DMCA'd. The novel is currently being shipped.

16. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Hey dude, you're playing with danger here you know(I like your guts!!!).
    If you ask my humble opinion i believe you should translate the whole volume at once and post it at once. I mean you're absolutely gonna get DMCA'd if you post it part by part(just my opinion).
    Or you could do a "fanfic" of Mobseka(i heard this is how is called in japan) and if by some chance is exactly similar to the LN that's pure coincidence(change the name of it to avoid someone comparing it to the LN).(just my opinion)

ZeroR18, dereonlad and rabs19 like this.
  17. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically the SWIM (someone who is not me) of fan translations?

It could work. People could instantly archive the web pages which are difficult to remove.

18. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I get your point but look we got Pierre and he was trash to the point that the girls in the academy look cute after all that suffering that he made people through Leila was thinking that wow Leon is a savage (after the duel) but Noelle watched people reaction just to see the clamor of people against the nobles and even Leon thought that they were nice people and beating Pierre was an act of justice even if he didn't think so and just like @HiroBlaze Leila think that Noelle is just an NPC after all that beating and despair at Loic hands and Louise rant (Louise was protecting them Noelle mostly just for her love of Leon not because she like it) she is self-centered according to what I see she want a happy ending and in life, there's nothing such as everyone is happy and holding hands.
    What I'm talking about is something more simple Hertraude make this point clear if she was openly trying to have a friendly relationship with Leon then her fate and the dukedom will be another, Leila is having really the wrong steps in her life choices starting with Emile and Serge that is going to bite her eventually, I will say it again Leila is just stupid. Luxon said the keywords if I want too I could sink the republic but Leon is holding it back. She's just watching the world as a game world

19. Shadowpulse

Shadowpulse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey something is wrong w/ ur site it keeps directing me to suspendedomain.org

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  20. Fr06t

Fr06t Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I'm working on it. For now, you can check coolnametranslations .blogspot. com for part 5 and 6. It should be the latest post. I'm having quite a few problems on the new site, so I'll be posting on blogspot until further notice.

dereonlad likes this.