LCD The World Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Renzy, Oct 22, 2017.

1. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance?
    Protagonist loyal to love interest?

2. Maru

Maru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ chapter 220.

Seeing that Taigong now knows that MC went back on his word about the former's lord, does this mean we'll see a betrayal in the future? granted the karma of life and stuff? *speculations* :blobthinkingsmirk:

3. AsianKid

AsianKid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Taigong will betray him since it doesnt really matter anymore. Taigong is a smart dude, even if he gets revenge, it's not like he can go back to his old world. Plus his former master is already dead too.

4. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC seems so passive in this latest battle, kind of meh. Hopefully it ends soon.

5. AsianKid

AsianKid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a lot of this stuff in the story is history, but i really cant keep up with the names. I'm Chinese myself, so names are somewhat easier to remember since i have heard of some of them before, but this is too much. Help....

6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Some good humor in today's chappies. ;). Love it!

7. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn’t Mulan Yue be Mu Lanyue? I don’t think Mulan is a chinese surname.

8. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one waifu, but the waifu rarely show up, such dissapointed by author

jolly-crow and falcon92 like this.
  9. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the mc to start dealing with the uprising and those tribes <.<
    It's getting kinda boring without the wars but at least he's trying to gain a foothold into this new island.
    And I'm not even Chinese ;-;
    So hard to keep track of all the names of people... and places...

10. mr.tanen

mr.tanen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not so dissapointed myself

think about it, the author clearly sucks at romance, and he knows it...so, without making him an eternal celibate, or trying and failing his hand at romance, he said: "oh right, here's a wife for you!" and then focused on other aspects, every now and then mentioning her

11. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still shocked at how it all began.
    MC just went to a class reunion and bam he now has a waifu.
    I'd be okay with this if this novel was a harem but no... she just has to be the mc's one and only waifu.
    Such disappointment...

12. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story is reasonably entertaining but the game doesn't really make sense.

1. Why didn't he keep a cultivation method to pass to his army?

2. If his class is lord and general then why doesn't he have any specialties for either? Every competent NPC has an ability that buffs the troops and every official has an ability to buff the territory. He gets nothing. The intelligence stat is suppose to increase the duration of buffs or crowd control abilities but we haven't seen anything of the sort from players.

3. It clearly says that lord players can't leave their territory except for during war. This is ignored. Even before the patch his allies teleported to his territory whenever they wanted. I think the only time it's ever mentioned is to say that they can't teleport to the big NPC cities until the patch.

4. He goes basically everywhere with his guards. Then he randomly leaves them behind and he just happens to get targeted for assassination. It made no sense that he'd leave them behind when he's outside of his territory.

Shadowsan and mr.tanen like this.
  13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the MC has considered what his, not really trusting players, attitude would mean for his territory on planet Hope. Even if he's the best player in the world, it's unlikely the AI will distribute too many resources to him if he only has a handful of actual people willing to live under him. If the planet is super dangerous then sure the people will flock to the best player. If not then someone like Di Chen is probably more attractive.

Also the AI is basically cheating for his sister, which would normally annoy me, but since all the rich people and the MC are cheaters I don't care. The question is why the AI cheats for his sister. Saying she has good luck isn't an explanation.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Shadowsan and mr.tanen like this.
  14. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    The question that we should ask is not why his sister has great luck but if she had that in the previous timeline and didn't tell her brother. I doubt that point because the first thing he did was have her share his stats with him. So lets just assume that her stats were different in the first life and look at some points that would give her more luck in this life.

First is the one and only AI pet that is allowed into this game. I would consider that pretty lucky especially since its a fairy and in most fantasy games fairies give some type of bonuses to their partners so lets guess bonus to luck or charisma. The second and probably biggest reason is who her brother is. The AI, its name escapes me, knows everything about people. It ran the cyber security in the real world so it knows who her brother is and how much he takes care of her. So she went to no one to becoming the "princess" of one of the strongest lords in the China region who has repeatedly gotten first place positions in the world for settlement advancement. There is a lot of novels that have the mc have insane luck and just right it off as nothing or a "lucky cultivation body/root(ATG) but I think that binger in this novel is the one who makes the most since. Luck wise I completely agree but her extremely high charisma I don't get at all.

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    She had max stats in 3 categories and the other was at still pretty high iirc. That's not really the point though. Gaia is speaking to her and seems to be manipulating things behind the scenes for her. Why? What benefit is there to it? Is she raising her to be some great leader on planet Hope even if she has to cheat to do it? What are Bing'er's qualifications to be raised like that?

16. mr.tanen

mr.tanen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then what if gaia is:
    [​IMG]

17. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just explaining her luck stat and why the AI initially saw her. For her other stats and why the AI talks to her idk maybe the AI is lonely. Maybe, just maybe, the AI is the one in the fairy. . . .

18. elite choob

elite choob Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.) He did, he passed some saber cultivation method to his army

2.) Players don't get specialties lol, like you said every competent NPC has those. Only NPCs do.

3.) Allies can teleport to each others territories at any time. And that rule was only at the start of the game anyway

4.) You could bring guards into the auction so he didn't take them

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I don't know why you think that. You can clearly see their cultivation method when he checks the NPCs.

Edit: Did you edit this? Anyway he passed one cultivation method to one guy. He didn't pass it to the army. Most of the people in his army shouldn't have one.

2. Because the game system is awfully done. Like I said the Intelligence stat references that players are suppose to get some abilities to buff troops but it's never touched on.

3. When was the ally exception stated? Never. That makes it a contradiction. The author established a rule, ignored it, and then got rid of it. If the rule ever worked as stated then the MC would never be able to leave the area considered his territory except for war and special event maps. No going to visit barbarian tribes unless they're in your territory.

4. Do you mean couldn't? That's never stated so don't say it like it's a fact. He also wasn't in the auction when he got attacked so it's irrelevant.

mr.tanen likes this.
  20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He should hire some players as ferrys. Have them use their inventory to cart around military supplies.