Question The World online.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SlaymanJ21, May 22, 2018.

1. SlaymanJ21

SlaymanJ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am thinking about reading The world online and I know that it is a second chance Novel but how much does he know about the Game and will he have all the lucky encounters like similar novels ?

Ps. My Engslish is not the best so if there is a mistakes sry ._.

2. arahera

arahera Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I have only read like 130 ish chapters if I'm not mistaken.
    He does use some knowledge about the game/people which he knew from his first time playing. But, I can't say that's it's "a lot". As he is playing a different route which he barely had knowledge about besides reading/listening from others.

3. carapeto

carapeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows a lot about the game, and uses it well... Now he plays differently than before, so most of what he uses is not based on his own experience. Still he knows background of people, predicts major events, and some tactics that worked well for others before
    Ofc as soon he starts changing stuff, the future starts differing.

Awesome novel so far... One of the best in it's kind!

4. Yakshini La Fiura Von Eveleen

Yakshini La Fiura Von Eveleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend giving it more time before you start reading it cause right now I’m really hating waiting

6. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows a decent portion of the really important events up to a certain time (his death in the first go), meaning he based his planning on the successful ideas that they had accomplished within a few years and started with that, as well as how the game would change, special events, historical battles (which were chosen and how to more easily win), auctions, noticeable guilds etc.

But he doesn't really know a lot about the other player lords, because they were way above his league before, so anything he heard would've been rumours or not 100% facts.

I do think he died maybe 4-6 years in, and the entire game should be 10 years.

gary0044187 likes this.
  7. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up reading the whole thing in lnmtl, the story was great. don't believe the hype, he's not the MC, his sister is. he may get boons, but he earns most of them, his sister has those bastards dropped in her cute little lap left and right like crazy.

He knows a lot about how the game will go, yes, that gives him an initial advantage, but as the other players respond to him that knowing the future advantage becomes less and less important. instead what is important is the decisions he makes and the knowledge he gains through his tribulations. Furthermore, he listens to good advice. his ability to act based off of his memories in the beginning do provide massive advantages that go all game, but without leadership skill and wise decision making, he would never have gotten as far as he did.

DSYS likes this.
  8. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it, awesome country building, even Roland is not as meticulous as Ouyang Shuo (y)

gary0044187 likes this.
  9. foxyprince

foxyprince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC knows a lot maybe playing differently but his knowledge of the game makes him quite op since he knows a lot of rumors and stuff maybe not as detailed like someone having a photographic memory but still... imagine know the stocks behavior in the fure... so he is op in a way since he sort of develops his territory about two to three times faster than his opponents.... Now Imagine playing a strategy game where you build your base and gets resources and develop troops three times faster... what's balancing it though is that he got no op allies aside from npc but the npcs are really op as well we could say that his opponents have more talented human resource compared to him excluding npcs and has influence beyond their territories and beyond the game.... but I guess it would change as the story progress... DON'T STOP THIS FROM READING THAT NOVEL BECAUSE IT'S GOOD!

DSYS likes this.
  10. Master

Master [Old Pervert] [Grandmaster]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the Wu girl a lesbian?

11. Deleted member 94971

Deleted member 94971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc knows major events, background of people but he plays differently in his second time and as the story progress the future also differs its quite good you should read it its my first time liking vrmmo theme as story and purpose of doing things is well writen