The World RPG(A Korean Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by L4, Sep 11, 2017.

1. L4

L4 Mr No Goodie Two Shoes

Reading List:
    Link
    Tank sub is better

I recommend vlad tepes, he gives weapons that deal ok damage

Kuma Desu likes this.
  2. Grandpa_World

Grandpa_World Grand Marshall

Reading List:
    Link
    I never had the game, I always stole it from some friends of mine.

L4 and Astaroth like this.
  3. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Chaotic Bride | Flower of the Damned | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    After many tries, finally!
    Sanguiel.jpg
    I got some Blood Cannon Tepes in the way, though...

Now to the Wings of Death!

L4 and Kanana like this.
  4. Astaroth

Astaroth NU's #1 Reviewer, made the most liked NU review

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to always play wc3, sometimes I wouldn't for like a year or two, but it has been dependent on other factors.

I don't play it right now ever since 2.8 patch broke my game though. Oh right, and this is the first time that I've completely stopped with wc3, before even when I wasn't playing I was still tinkering with the world editor as a map maker hobbyist, unfortunately the world editor also broke and the mods I had for it (because original world edit is terrible) not working either...

I only found the CD key for The Frozen Throne, but not the original RoC, so eventually when I decide to install the game again I'll probably just copy the game from my brother with USB or download some cracked version because I don't feel like buying the whole game and expansion yet again...

p.s. I'm still fairly active on a forum dedicated to a specific map survivalchaos.enjin.com and I used to be pretty active on https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/ usually giving or asking for help with map making

Warcraft 3 world editor has quite a lot of restrictions, so you have to be creative to get around them, knowing a lot of the quirks, glitches, bugs, etc helps a lot. I've got lots of bookmarks on some useful posts etc.

p.p.s I don't actually play a lot of RPG maps on wc3. The maps I play the most besides Survival Chaos are probably DBZ tribute ultra (pro Piccolo & Metal Cooler :blobsmirk:) and I used to play a lot of Warlocks. Of course there's a whole bunch of other fun maps as well, too many to count.

p.p.s sorry for not actually talking about TWRPG lol, reason I didn't say anything even though I was 'summoned' was cause I've only really played it a couple of times...

Kanana, L4 and Kuma Desu like this.
  5. L4

L4 Mr No Goodie Two Shoes

Reading List:
    Link
    Started playing priest now after leveling int shooter to 420.
    Tip: after level 400 do the monster hunter quest, if you kill 1000 monsters it gives you a free level up

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Kanana and Kuma Desu like this.
  6. prosoulpro

prosoulpro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone play in garena ;D i want to play with other haha, just play for a week. I'm blood weaver 380. If no one, can i get another way ? I play net computer