Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, those sound cool~! :aww: Thanks for the recommendations.
    There's so much published yuri I want to read, but I'm going to have to wait until next year to really hoard books for entertainment... Stupid university.

tstobe likes this.
  2. tstobe

tstobe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are feeling bad type the name of the book you want in google then type mobilism forum after it and you can download them lol

Moonpearl likes this.
  3. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thanks~! It's more to do with time, though. I'm a Literature (and English Language) student, so I have to spend the year reading other books instead.

4. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooow~~~ it’s a yuri haven! Yay!~~~:blobparty::aww::aww::aww:

Moonpearl likes this.
  5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly for me there are no good yuri anime. Also you forgot one "Kuma".

@Moonpearl, you forgot the english yuri list, there is previously said in Yuri Garden a full list of RRL yuri.

Here is some original stories:
    Binary Soul (completed): In a city where anything happens like the attack of a reviving necromancer or giant rats or even living piece of furnitures lives our powerful MC girl that often get into troubles like scratching too much behind the ears of the beatsmen or beating some drunkards that touched her ass or breasts. Luckily with some jail or some fine she is always released as she is a good girl. But she is so often caught that the guards or mayor decided to create a full code list for all the kind of infractions she does/repeat (sorry for the spoiler). One day, a star (looks like) crash into the forest. She will find in there a lover that is in fact herself but in another world (selfcest).

Lily Ex-machina (completed): A girl machinist that is paragon (a classification of power user = max) with her power of control (of stuff she touches but considered quite useless), dreams to become popular with her work. One day she decides with her childhoodfriend and the group of mercenaries/adventurers she works with to go to the last lvl discovered in the labyrinth/dungeon that the city manages to find new metals to become popular with the discovery. But in there she will wakes up something terrific. And also discover a robot that will becomes her lover.

For BS, the biggest positive point of it is the fact that nothing bad happens (at least to the MC and lover) so go read it with a happy heart and expect lots LOTS of comedy.
    For LEM, there is quite a lot of drama. And I didn't finish to read it. There are 2 other yuri works from the author, one where a girl is teleported in a other world for a second time (not same worlds = 3 worlds) and the other is gatcha i like this one because for the moment it's quite light hearted.

There is also Shinsori (translator of daily translated Foodie Noble girl) that wrote 2 original yuri on his website. 1 cultivation 1 guro.
    If you find other original yuri just say it ! (other then on the RRL list and what i said and not on NU).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Moonpearl likes this.
  6. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    LEM had a tragic ending. Gotcha is nice, though.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Sniff thank you for spoiling it (not sarcasm). But i think you should put a spoiler thing.

8. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome~! :blob_pompom:

Oops, oops, I did~! Here it is.

You don't like any yuri anime at all? Was there something wrong with them?

Also, I didn't know that was the plot of Binary Soul... Now I'm really, really looking forward to reading it. DX

LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, after searching looks like i did but it's rare. It's mostly because 1)Maria is not enough yuri for me 2) Too much drama like for ex Citrus 3) I watched a no drama one Sakura Trick but it didn't click with me

So i liked Kuttsukiboshi specially the song in ep2. But i really hated the NTR / Inugami-san / Madoka (but it's not officially a yuri one).
    And maybe some others that I couldn't find back or they didn't have enough yuri to be considered yuri.

GNEHEHEHE I can't help but chuckle thinking that i successfuly brought a new fan to this piece of work. Plz read Binary Soul it's a yuri masterpiece with comedy. Sex is indicated but not written (there is 2 chapters written in the omake book that shows the sex).
    The only problem is that the author said that he will wrote a other story in the same universe but didn't. He wrote "Everybody love large chests" that is number 1 in RRL that is the story of a mimic that evolves. I didn't like it especially because he eats humans. If you read it too i sure would like it if you can tell me where are the futanari scenes (because they are inside someone said) unless it is again in the omake book of this one but somehow i never find the courage to read it.

PS: I wonder if the author would like my summary to replace his, minus the codification spoiler because it was quite funny to discover it. Haha ! Just kidding !

10. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! Sorry! Still, I never said what happens exactly, and it’s still really worth the read!

Sorry again!

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Like i said, np np. The problem is my heart is conflicted, do i read the rest or not, i don't have the courage to continue ! I know i will in the future but not right now i'm busy with Hachinan. Also I want to cry ! Waaaaaahhhh... I don't want it to end badly !

Sniff but i'm happy for her thinking that she already had her most happy moments in her life happening. Also i already said to someone else but i already expected for someone to die because of how it was written (happy moment sentence). Now that it's confirmed it's tragic i hope they die together or something i don't want to see Lily lives alone without Iris and vice-versa but at the same time my curiosity that ignore my feelings wants to know what the author would write if one of them survives. But if it's one of the other girl i think i would be sad too. It could possibly also be all of them one by one because they are always together + knowing what the gods + angels already did + there is an angel commanding the other continent.

Something not yuri:
    Also bad news guys ! Mushoku Tensei (WN) baka tsuki all volumes were licensed !
    Thx god i already read kinda all the interesting parts that i wanted (didn't read all). The problem is i didn't read the marriage of Sylphy and the School Arc. It was the only stuff remaining that i wanted to read. If someone know where to read the rest i'm on ! Somehow with novelonlinefree i can't read the whole volumes. Also i hate the NTR feeling i had from discovering Aisha x son of Rudeus. Sure i was not really on the Rudeus x Aisha but i was more for the fact that she would remaing unmarried. Urg what a bad feeling.

If you are curious how many times i was NTRed by a fictional girl:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/were-you-betrayed-ntred-by-a-girl-in-a-novel.69436/

12. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to say more but then I’ll be spoiling more! Just know that the ending isn’t quite what you would expect it to be.

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo..... don't tell me
    the whole planet explode or the whole continent ? I also thought of that but i denied this option because of how far-fetched it was.
    It wouldn't be impossible.

14. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no! I’m not going to spoil it any more than that. If you’re so cruinous, finish it!

15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Arrrrgggg i can't resist. I really don't want to read it because it's tragic. DAMNIT ! I'm also busy because there are some chapters remaining for Hachinan.

16. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Reeeeeeaaaaad iiiiiiiiit~ You know you want to~

17. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    "Once on internet, always on internet"
    Archives and folders full of epubs and pdf never allow the translations to be lost.

18. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Read something more tragic first, than you wont mind it.

19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if we will get a new entry for original yuri... Which one do you prefer ? I hope/bet that you like the one from Isecai like me. I just checked the rules. I don't like the fact that words are limited. I think it would be better without.
    I don't think it work like that. I'm pretty emotional so no thx.

Let's talk about yuri anime which yuri anime did you like ?

Because for Kuttsukiboshi i really expected a lot but i was utterly disappointed. From the trailer i wanted a normal highschool yuri romance. NOPE ! 1)Superpowers ! 2)NTR ! WTF ! A great GJ for the author that did everything ALONE but still i'm a little angry against him.
    The only good point is the doujins from it are good. Specially the one where there is a hinted loli couple. I won't link it.

Edit: It's not NTR but cheating sorry, not the same.
    So the only yuri anime i am proud to say that i like without lying is Inugami-san. Disappointing right ? There is no kiss or more in this anime. That shows how the genre fly low in the anime industry. Unless people like yandere and horror/guro in Sugar Life.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  20. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakura Trick was my favorite because of how fluffy it was~