Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
  2. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik likes this.
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't you or someone spoil there is a bunch of drama for this series ? (kinda remember that there was spoilers for this title (yuri flags + heroine).

------------
    Yuri chinese song now 2m500k. It just go up fast. When i think that it was only hundreds of thousands before...

THX ! Now i can enjoy it !
    You didn't explain what is in this chapter.
    THX AGAIN ! Now i am really happy !

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  4. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But this time you fully spoiled the whole ending. I know that everybody will forget that but still :blob_grin:
    Using it for some fiction for some time. Rather neglected it lately. Lily Love 2, Girl in the Birdcage, Devil Drop was not completed at that point. In completed ... "Maison de Maid" (it was gorgeous) :aww: - fully recommended, Dallae" "The Love Doctor", "Serenade", "Blooming Sequence" is not universally recommended.
    I'm sorry for me "Her Pet" is not on the recommended level I have heavy dislike of that author, sorry. I can stomach heave drama but not stupid heavy drama, especially after author previous work.:notlikeblob:
    Checked MTL about 30-50 parts and ending there are some difficult relationships. In novel information on raws author mention that it's between true love and harem.
    main characters are in threesome
    I think I will pass to read that. Even if good TL :hmm:

It had not already? :blobxd: :blobcheeky:
    Next two chapters will be better, but what happened in intermission in between 9 and 10 chapter and 10th chapters itself are rather vague in the direction where story will take from now on.
    Sorry, I will pass in reading exactly that one chapter. Because after what I'm reading in MTL now I'm thinking to read this one, is the story good? And how is the drama level there?
    The story is small in length you don't notice drama there. :blobshh:

---------
    OK, there were some cute and good things that missed or don't mention so let's start:
    "Hayama Sensei To Terano Sensei Ha Tsukiatteiru" - Vol. 2 Ch. 9
    It's good when they resolve all the drama in just some pages. Instead of drawing it for 10 chapters or so.

Vanilla Jingai x Jingai Yuri Anthology Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - a cute story about some more beast girls. Like in the whole anthology.

5. nothingisit4me

nothingisit4me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, now that I'm done with Female protagonist is a blackened villainess, there's so much I can choose from. :blobdizzy:

Planning on getting Princess is Forgiving out by February though if no one has started translating it yet. :blobhero:

Depending on how things go, might take a side project to do with it.:blobwink:

AsianessPride, Yandere Devil and Ubik like this.
  6. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for translations! I don't know exactly that one but please at least consider "What About Being Forced By The System To Fitness GL" to be side project pretty please. And it is not stupid story either. But that only my opinion. There are too many good stories not translated.

nothingisit4me likes this.
  7. nothingisit4me

nothingisit4me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yes. I was really considering that one as the main project, but it was up against Princess. I chose princess based on popularity within my group. Definitely up for translating it if I have time and no one else is going to do it.

Ubik likes this.
  8. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, will look forward to new chapters after reading that will be translated after "Female protagonist is a blackened villainess" will be completed, thank you!

nothingisit4me likes this.
  9. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    You goddamn beautiful human being :aww:

Ubik and nothingisit4me like this.
  10. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yuri but still the previous chinese song. For some reason someone mixed the song with some kind of chinese animation of xianxia (not yuri) :

It's not that the scenes are bad. It's just that it totally didn't stick with the song. Which makes the whole video totally embarassing to watch.
    --------------------------

Wtf. 200k in just one day. Now 2m800k views.

11. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished another Chinese yuri novel:
    自己被自己告白了怎么办[重生] (What should I do if I am confessed by myself [rebirth])

Not a bad novel, I didn’t particularly enjoy it. But a no-drama slice of life Chinese yuri novel all the same.

Summary: Xu Changle returned to the past, but turned into another person, so she was determined to pamper
    her once God, she carefully cared for herself and saw her become a person Seeing the little angel who loves, I am finally satisfied and ready to let this watery cabbage be arched by the pig.
    Who knows that the little angel has confessed to her!
    Iron bones Xu Changle: Acceptance is impossible to accept, this life will not accept it, if I accept it, I am a dog!
    Later...
    Xu Changle: Wang!

Ubik likes this.
  12. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know any short untranslated Yuri stories like this princess punished your nine generations?
    I'm seeking short stories to purify my soul.

AsianessPride likes this.
  13. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give a slight plot synopsis at least more about who is MC and FL and more about story direction. :cookie: It will be nicer than MTL summary, it always all over the place. :blobdizzy:
    -----
    Mimi Mix! appears not as bad as expected. Recent chapter was fun.

Beauty Manufacturing System is getting darker with every ark (mostly in ark background and some story resolution). I guess that the author is having fun in making characters suffer.

14. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I dislike doing this but here
    The Mc and FL are Xu Changle and Wu Worry.
    The Mc was originally Wu Worry in her past life, she was fat, bullied, betrayed by tu world then she got into a car accident. Then she suddenly reincarnated 10 or so years back in time but into a different body named Xu Changle. In her new life, she’s rich, has a loving family, and a delinquent look. She is determined to protect her old body and take care of her. She helped Wu Worry lose weight, follow her dreams, accepted her confession at the end.

Ubik likes this.
  15. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last part wasn't exactly necessary. :blobsweat_2: The story is now looking more preferable. Thanks! It's much better than the hectic summary. :blob_patpat: :cookie:

16. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweet short novel,
    谁动了我的骨灰坛[重生]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3967930

Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  17. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished another Chinese yuri novel:
    被标记后有娃了gl/怀了外星人的孩子 完结+番外 (After being marked, there is a baby gl / a child with an alien ending + outside)
    It’s short with only 39 chapters

Summary: The fourth year of the single mother, Ling Xinmi, with her child, saw two long NPCs that are very similar to their own prostitutes in the new holographic game. One is their own. The contract maid, one is the queen who rules this game world!
    Maid: Master, why are you so so sweet, come, let me hug and kiss high ≥ _ ≤
    Queen: I, tyrant, overbearing cold blood ruthless!
    PS: The maid and the queen are one person.
    There are holographic online games, no play games do not affect, equivalent to another world, added five lines of attribute abilities, class ABO settings.

Ubik and Yandere Devil like this.
  18. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you even like it? Or how would you rate it? That title sounds so freaky...

Ubik likes this.
  19. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn’t bad, the story isn’t has weird as the title or the summary.

So basically, the Mc is poor and has a daughter from an accident for years ago. To earn money, her friend recommended her to play this virtual reality game. So she does. In the game, you can choose a NPC to be your servant for a limited amount of time. The NPC she chose on the streets was coincidentally the Queen of the game in disguise. However this Queen has a split personality. Between the 16 year old innocent past her(Maid) and the 100 year old ‘gone through many hardships’ current her(Queen). The Maid really likes Mc and is gentle with her, while the Queen is cold hearted. Because they were in the virtual reality game, Mc thought FL was just a NPC, turns out FL is a real person that controls the game. This is a ABO kind of world that uses different terms. In any case, FL would be an alpha while Mc would be an omega.
    Going back to my first sentence about how Mc’s daughter was accidental. In the first chapter, it should FL injured and stranded in a place she doesn’t know when she comes across Mc almost being violated. FL kicks the man and saves Mc. FL plans to bring Mc to the hospital like she asked but she couldn’t resist Mc’s omega pheromones in her weak state and ended up impregnating Mc at that moment. She didn’t realize that woman was Mc until FL saw her daughter

Ubik and Yandere Devil like this.
  20. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting novel, THANK YOU FOR spoiler